Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 63 of 78
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #93947
July 10, 2010
2180 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2010, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

"chasing", being the underlined operative word in that statement (Everyone chases  after something in life  and your no different your chasing after something  just in a different way and for different reasons)

i guess you deserve a point for honesty that you don't care about anyone other than yourself, and a HUGE point for at least not throwing your kid under the bus on your way to selfishville, but take away 3 points for BEING a selfish human being, and your in the integrity hole (not that you care) (So what?? that's my right under free  will and I wouldn't call it selfishness  because I WILL help my immediate family  if needed and POSSIBLY local people "depending on  the situation or if I feel like  it" I just don't deal with strangers like your  kind does and your RIGHT I don't  care what you think my way of living is just as good as yours as long as I'm happy,honest  and content that's all that matters)

you do realize this "methodology" of yours won't garner any "admirers" of your fancy casket at your funeral, don't you? ("WHO CARES" I won't be alive too see who's attending or not will I !!! why do you guys care about such trivial  things?? seriously are you that much of  an attention hog that you would care knowing full well  u won't  be  able too see who's there at your funeral?? "I WOULDN'T" but judging by  your comment too me you DEFINITELY would man your weird)

i do want to publically thank you for your help in giving a face to runaway wishfulthinikingitis you ARE helping people, you just don't realize it

(Yes I help  people with serious inquiries on this forum unlike you who  has  NEVER given any useful,helpful,logical,informative,worthy advice the entire time  you've been a member)

LotteryTechInc,

VisionDude:  you do realize this "methodology" of yours won't garner any "admirers" of your fancy casket at your funeral, don't you?

LotteryTechInc: ("WHO CARES" I won't be alive too see who's attending or not will I !!! why do you guys care about such trivial  things?? seriously are you that much of  an attention hog that you would care knowing full well  u won't  be  able too see who's there at your funeral?? "I WOULDN'T" but judging by  your comment too me you DEFINITELY would man your weird)

Jimmy4164: And judging from this and your other opinions in this post, it's clear you don't really care that much about the experiences your family and others will have at your funeral and beyond either.  You would probably get allong well with people who call senior citizens on the phone and use verbal prowess to separate them from their bank accounts, or those who create and market computer lottery software to people not mathematically trained to realize that what they are purchasing are fancy Random Number Generators! 

United States
    Member #68002
    December 10, 2008
    477 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2010, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

JIMMY4164

And judging from this and your other opinions in this post, it's clear you don't really care that much about the experiences your family and others will have at your funeral and beyond either.  You would probably get allong well with people who call senior citizens on the phone and use verbal prowess to separate them from their bank accounts, or those who create and market computer lottery software to people not mathematically trained to realize that what they are purchasing are fancy Random Number Generators! 

(I see visiondude  is rubbing off on you cause now your being a jerk first of all  WHY WOULD I  ??? think about if for a  second I'LL BE DEAD so how will I know who is there?? what they are  doing?? what they are saying??? "I WON'T" so it doesn't really  matter does it?? "NOPE" whatever experience the  people that attend my funeral  have "I WON'T KNOW" in fact I wouldn't care  if NO ONE showed up why not?? cause I WON'T KNOW who did or didn't.Now after clearing that up let me address your other stupid comment WHY would I like or associate with  people  that TRY and SCAM old folks?? when did I indicate  on this forum that I disliked the  elderly??? "NEVER" the only person I dislike is "visiondude" for obvious reasons he's a PIN-HEAD cause he's arrogant,annoying and ignorant  at times.And now you seem  to wanna join the  club I don't think I've ever  corresponded with you on this forum  before so why would  you post  something so ridiculous???  and for  the  LAST time  I do not sell  lottery software or  systems and DO NOT plan on it and for your information ANYONE that scams  the naive,gullible people in the  world whether they  are elderly or  not is a low-life so just becasue my views and values in  life are "out of  the  ordinary" doesn't  mean I'm less of  a human being than you or anyone else."HAVE A GOOD  DAY SIR")

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
      light on my feet
      United States
      Member #356
      May 20, 2002
      2744 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2010, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

"chasing", being the underlined operative word in that statement (Everyone chases  after something in life  and your no different your chasing after something  just in a different way and for different reasons)

i guess you deserve a point for honesty that you don't care about anyone other than yourself, and a HUGE point for at least not throwing your kid under the bus on your way to selfishville, but take away 3 points for BEING a selfish human being, and your in the integrity hole (not that you care) (So what?? that's my right under free  will and I wouldn't call it selfishness  because I WILL help my immediate family  if needed and POSSIBLY local people "depending on  the situation or if I feel like  it" I just don't deal with strangers like your  kind does and your RIGHT I don't  care what you think my way of living is just as good as yours as long as I'm happy,honest  and content that's all that matters)

you do realize this "methodology" of yours won't garner any "admirers" of your fancy casket at your funeral, don't you? ("WHO CARES" I won't be alive too see who's attending or not will I !!! why do you guys care about such trivial  things?? seriously are you that much of  an attention hog that you would care knowing full well  u won't  be  able too see who's there at your funeral?? "I WOULDN'T" but judging by  your comment too me you DEFINITELY would man your weird)

i do want to publically thank you for your help in giving a face to runaway wishfulthinikingitis you ARE helping people, you just don't realize it

(Yes I help  people with serious inquiries on this forum unlike you who  has  NEVER given any useful,helpful,logical,informative,worthy advice the entire time  you've been a member)

"(Everyone chases  after something in life  and your no different your chasing after something  just in a different way and for different reasons)

yes, everyone does.

but there are things that are noble to chase,  and those "things" lend themselves to credibility and integrity,  and then there's the waste of time and effort "chases",   which at the end of your life result in a LOSS in the above stated values.

you never answered my "bernie madoff" example.   i would like to see you applying your "principles"  to bernie,  if you had been one of bernies "victims".

you see,  chasing things becomes even more apparent when it's the right things your chasing,  but when it comes full circle back onto you,  then "you" would be FURIOUS if you were on the receiving end of "you".

"("WHO CARES" I won't be alive too see who's attending or not will I !!! why do you guys care about such trivial  things?? seriously are you that much of  an attention hog that you would care knowing full well  u won't  be  able too see who's there at your funeral??"

it matters,  because stuff like this is an indicator of right choices in ones life,  choices that benefit others and not just yourself.

any reasonable person,  if they took one hard consideration look at it,  could tell what this world would be if it was me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me and occasionally "them" if i felt like it.

you can throw religion out the back door in this equation,  and still a selfish ME ME ME push would destroy relationships first, and protracted out - collectively speaking,  the future of mankind.

you are sure about that?   

just based on what kinds of info i have "shared"  in here,  i will purposefully have a rusty casket,  and you can count on there being more than one person "at my funeral".

*******************************************************************************************

anyway,  you and i alone could probably keep this thread going on this "back and forth" stuff till one of us actually dies ,  but we need to reign in the sideshow,  so we can back to the biznatch at hand.

tech,  how is that "magical"  system you bought for $40 doing for you? 

you ready to take that thing for a test drive in here yet?

i am going to bait you into playing it in here by appealing to your "ME" ego,  because i know you "like to win arguements" (or so you "think" you do),  and we aren't exactly "BFF's",   so i know you would like to be "the one"  that dethrones my voice about "certain"  system play,  so how about it,   is it any good?

or did you get scammed like everyone else?

lets do some integrity rehab right here on LP.   go ahead and ask me how my bike riding time was at yosemite yesterday,  and don't be selfish

vision

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2010, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

pardon the sideshow people,  but now we are back to our regularly scheduled programming...

seems while i was velo frolicking thru the woods yesterday,  there was some congenial occurances happening.

i like that

i like that,  because i like "maybe's"  in life.    give me a man that portends a "maybe",  and i can respect that.   give me a man that honestly assess a pursuit,  and i can respect that,  and that's what has been happening yesterday during the "conversations"  between systems advocates........"maybe".

you know i am not "fond"  of arrogance that has no hard and fast basis of proof,  but "maybe's"  i can respect,  even if it is diametrically far opposed to "my belief".

but,  in my never changing honest fashion, i still have seen nothing in the proof column,  only that "it works"

maybe someone can email richard lustig so he can come to LP,  and him and i can have a "convo"  about it.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
          Harbinger
          D.C./MD.
          United States
          Member #44103
          July 30, 2006
          5587 Posts
          Posted: August 16, 2010, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

pardon the sideshow people,  but now we are back to our regularly scheduled programming...

seems while i was velo frolicking thru the woods yesterday,  there was some congenial occurances happening.

i like that

i like that,  because i like "maybe's"  in life.    give me a man that portends a "maybe",  and i can respect that.   give me a man that honestly assess a pursuit,  and i can respect that,  and that's what has been happening yesterday during the "conversations"  between systems advocates........"maybe".

you know i am not "fond"  of arrogance that has no hard and fast basis of proof,  but "maybe's"  i can respect,  even if it is diametrically far opposed to "my belief".

but,  in my never changing honest fashion, i still have seen nothing in the proof column,  only that "it works"

maybe someone can email richard lustig so he can come to LP,  and him and i can have a "convo"  about it.

vd:

"maybe someone can email richard lustig so he can come to LP,  and him and i can have a "convo"  about it."

Now that's funny!  You finally wrote something funny!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10392 Posts
            Posted: August 16, 2010, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

" vd:

"maybe someone can email richard lustig so he can come to LP,  and him and i can have a "convo"  about it.""

What if he's already here.....as Pumpi!

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

light on my feet
              United States
              Member #356
              May 20, 2002
              2744 Posts
              Posted: August 16, 2010, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

NO WAY.

pumpi is too busy solving the worlds problems,  and has bigger fish to fry.

world changers like pumpi don't have the time it takes to implement a system like that.

besides,  richard lustig's "accomplishments" pale in comparison to pumpi,  because pumpi deals in the  trillions of dollars DAILY.

richard lustig is a small potato grower in comparison.

see, i told you i know people...

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: August 16, 2010, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

NO WAY.

pumpi is too busy solving the worlds problems,  and has bigger fish to fry.

world changers like pumpi don't have the time it takes to implement a system like that.

besides,  richard lustig's "accomplishments" pale in comparison to pumpi,  because pumpi deals in the  trillions of dollars DAILY.

richard lustig is a small potato grower in comparison.

see, i told you i know people...

Pumpi is the best. You gotta love him. I like his style.

He's the new Carl Sagan, but with TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS instead.....lol

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                  Park City, UT
                  United States
                  Member #69864
                  January 18, 2009
                  993 Posts
                  Posted: August 16, 2010, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

I'm no Pumpi but I do have $96 worth of SP winners for the 08/14/2010 draw.

Jimmy

light on my feet
                    United States
                    Member #356
                    May 20, 2002
                    2744 Posts
                    Posted: August 16, 2010, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

that's nice jim (i mean that), 

but since you posted it,   that's how much "winnings"  vs how much money spent ?

plus,  does your system keep you in the black vs the red ?

VISION

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                      Park City, UT
                      United States
                      Member #69864
                      January 18, 2009
                      993 Posts
                      Posted: August 17, 2010, 12:02 am - IP Logged

that's nice jim (i mean that), 

but since you posted it,   that's how much "winnings"  vs how much money spent ?

plus,  does your system keep you in the black vs the red ?

VISION

Hey, I am no fool, you won't ever hear me say that playing the lottery is a profitable venture.  I spend $50 every Saturday (25 picks with PowerPlay) or $200 a month on only Powerball.  No Pick 3, no Pick 4, no Pick 5, and definitely no scratchers just Powerball.  I play the game with the worst odds because when you hit, you usually win big.

Again I'm not anti QP, I just prefer SP.

Jimmy

light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: August 17, 2010, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Hey, I am no fool, you won't ever hear me say that playing the lottery is a profitable venture.  I spend $50 every Saturday (25 picks with PowerPlay) or $200 a month on only Powerball.  No Pick 3, no Pick 4, no Pick 5, and definitely no scratchers just Powerball.  I play the game with the worst odds because when you hit, you usually win big.

Again I'm not anti QP, I just prefer SP.

Jimmy

cool,  because i am not anti SP either,  so we can be LP buds Green laugh

neither am i "little fish"  vs "kahuna fish"  fishing...

like i said,  i have yet to see that it works,  but give rightful place that it might.

the only thing i am "anti"  about is people DEMANDING that it does,  with arrogance,  and being not the least bit interested in showing it

i know you are not one of "those guys",  jim

VISION

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: August 17, 2010, 12:30 am - IP Logged

cool,  because i am not anti SP either,  so we can be LP buds Green laugh

neither am i "little fish"  vs "kahuna fish"  fishing...

like i said,  i have yet to see that it works,  but give rightful place that it might.

the only thing i am "anti"  about is people DEMANDING that it does,  with arrogance,  and being not the least bit interested in showing it

i know you are not one of "those guys",  jim

VISION

Out of all the people on this site, i would've thought you were the last person to disagree with the notion that humans can influence outcome. You are religious by nature, and your kind does believe in personal involvement...correct?

I really don't mean to bring religion into this...believe me, but i sense a detachment on your part when dealing with this whole PP or QP thingy...Not judging, but interested on why the same standards of "Personal Experience" don't apply here. QPs are good for reasons of their own. Personal Picks also have that right too.... But If you...Visiondude...are that aware of the issue of self-involvement when God is involved, wouldn't you also agree that one of the possible ways God, If he exists, uses Quantum theory as one possible way? Whether you believe or not, an observer has to be involved...YES?.......

I understand your position about presenting proof of PP is better than QP. I get it, but take some time and dwell on what I wrote above. After some time, maybe you'll change your mind, maybe you won't.

light on my feet
                            United States
                            Member #356
                            May 20, 2002
                            2744 Posts
                            Posted: August 17, 2010, 3:30 am - IP Logged

Out of all the people on this site, i would've thought you were the last person to disagree with the notion that humans can influence outcome. You are religious by nature, and your kind does believe in personal involvement...correct?

I really don't mean to bring religion into this...believe me, but i sense a detachment on your part when dealing with this whole PP or QP thingy...Not judging, but interested on why the same standards of "Personal Experience" don't apply here. QPs are good for reasons of their own. Personal Picks also have that right too.... But If you...Visiondude...are that aware of the issue of self-involvement when God is involved, wouldn't you also agree that one of the possible ways God, If he exists, uses Quantum theory as one possible way? Whether you believe or not, an observer has to be involved...YES?.......

I understand your position about presenting proof of PP is better than QP. I get it, but take some time and dwell on what I wrote above. After some time, maybe you'll change your mind, maybe you won't.

sure humans can influence outcome,   by good or "bad"  choices based both in knowledge OR even accidental ignorance.

if you read my preambles about what i believe about "systems"  - it's that i don't. 

i "don't",  ONLY because i have never actually seen proof demonstrated,  and if lottery manipulation IS possible,  it can EASILY be demonstrated - and like i consistently contend,  "repeated".

never actually seen it,  and this does not fall under the mystical "unseen"  definition of something like quantum theory,  because quantum theory IS a theory,  and is not specifically observable,  and therefore the lottery issue falls outside the "interpretative"  excuses clause

the excuse that lottery systems are akin to something like 'quantum theory' lends itself to a wide open UNECESSARY "interpretation",   instead of what should be an easily observable event.

people in here swear it works,  but when asked to show that it actually does,  they grow dead silent (or,  they call you names...)

you have to ask yourself why that is,  in comparison to it "supposedly"  being a slam dunk.

if "they"   can supposedly do it themselves,  they can easily replicate it for proof purposes in here.

especially to silence someone like me.   given "me"  vs the no physical proof ought to REALLY tell you something Green laugh

they don't,  because it's not true.

i can see someone hiding their "secret"  if it really DID work,  but measuring the "no proof yet"  deal in 8 observable years at LP,  vs actual "demonstraters"...........no.

do i believe that outcomes in life are (or "can be")  manipulated by man......OF COURSE.

everyday i wake up i have personal responsibility to do whatever i can to make sure (choice wise) that my life matches my known goals,   and often times it's up to me to do something,  whereas the responsibility is not particularly on God at that moment.

after i do what i am responsible for,  including "improvements" or "upgrades"  toward a better future,  i walk away from that,  and the rest of that equation falls upon Gods responsibility.

that's exactly why i buy 1QP and walk away from it after that.   i did what i was responsible for (FOR ME),  and i walk away and wait to see if i was right about this.

do i believe that the lottery "can be"  manipulated by man?  no.   but ONLY because i have not observed what is "supposedly" an observable event.

i don't believe,  not because i don't WANT to believe.  i don't believe because it's never been demonstrated AS truth.

that's the difference.

demonstrate that it works,  and i will be pro system

for me,  the 1QP is what i am supposed to do.    it's my "marching orders"

let's say systems worked,  i STILL wouldn't employ them,  because they are outside the design behind my life (for me).

if they really worked,  i would not be opposed if anyone else employed them as their  "methodology".

in my life views,  there are certain things that ARE black and white and attributable straight across the board to each individual.

but in no way am i to think that someone else "could"  be blessed using a "different methodology"  than the one behind my design.

i fully recognize the value that someone else could be blessed who chose their numbers. 

i just part ways with an individual who pretends to think they "made it happen"  per se,  because i have yet to see where that is remotely impossible. 

that's why i was miffed when the integrity ain'ts in here would PURPOSEFULLY lie about me,  that i was "QP only,   and anti-system"

reading this last post you would think i have almost "softened"  my position,  but i haven't.    this is my collective reasoning on this issue,  and i have held fast to this position for 8 years at LP in unwavering fashion.

did that satisfy your question?

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: August 17, 2010, 10:40 am - IP Logged

"VISIONDUD"

tech, how is that "magical" system you bought for $40 doing for you? (It not magical if you want a magical system I would suggest you use your "Special Book" plenty of magical stuff in there)

you ready to take that thing for a test drive in here yet? (Nope I told you before this has nothing to do with you REMEMBER  your a quick-pick player  not a self-pick player so stick with your own kind.If you wanna test drive his system how about YOU buy it and test it in here since your the one  making  claims that such methods are  a waste of time why not PROVE it yourself instead of being LAZY and asking others to do it for you.If you need the $40 I'll send you a money order other than that I have better things too do then play games in here  with you this ain't ROMPER ROOM there are players that REALLY wanna win some money and not use WISHFUL thinking,waiting for luck too strike or ask for  help from a HIGHER power)

i am going to bait you into playing it in here by appealing to your "ME" ego, because i know you "like to win arguements" (or so you "think" you do), and we aren't exactly "BFF's", so i know you would like to be "the one" that dethrones my voice about "certain" system play, so how about it, is it any good?

(WRONG I'm too  SMART for you "visionsilly" you should know that by now  we go waaayyy back and you never  got the best of me back then you do remmeber how angry you were at me when you got in trouble on Lottery  Post and took a LEAVE of ABSENCE  the  PM you  sent me where you called me a bully and some other names while  saying "GOD" will have the last word and I haven't seen the last of you.My "ME" ego adheres too  my rules not yours so  stop trying  too use your faith methods on me it won't work and it's not about winning arguments it's about showing  how ridiculous your arguments are and how they cannot stand up too common sense,logic and reason so I don't have too  TRY and  win I just  AUTOMATICALLY win.I'm not in here too dethrown you just  TEAR apart your weak stance on certain things I THINK it's good that your here you PROVIDE the entertainment because no one takes  you seriuously your the comic relief the  court  jester you keep us  entertained while we go about our  business using our INTELLIGENCE too win money and not sit on our butts waiting for it too happen)

or did you get scammed like everyone else? (A person that is a scam victim is due to his or her lack of proper judgement and being very naive and gullible I do not fit  this description so  I DON'T know who you are  referring too)

lets do some integrity rehab right here on LP. go ahead and ask me how my bike riding time was at yosemite yesterday, and don't be selfish

(I'm not selfish all of the  time it just depends you see I'm a believer that you should use both sides of the coin not just one which is why people of your nature only see  things ONE way and are very closed-minded in your  views in life.As for you bike riding time  why would I care? even if you were family I wouldn't care and I don't need  integrity rehab because I'm not part  of your belief  system so integrity is not an issue for me just for  you why can't you just let people be who they wanna be and  stop trying too bring them over too  your side?? the world would be a dull,boring place if everyone  thought,acted,behaved like  you oh wait 2 billion people  do that already thank  GOD they  haven't taken over  the world too much competition)

Page 63 of 78