Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 69 of 78
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #68002
December 10, 2008
477 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2010, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Let  Us  Pray!!!

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2010, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Let  Us  Pray!!!

Our Father in heaven, please let LotteryTechinc and I win the PB JP. I know there are literally over 22 thousand kids prematurely dying everyday in third world countries, but that's not really as important as winning the JP. Please Lord!!!

If you let us win, then KYFloyd can add two more people whom God helped, to his list.

I suggest wearing earplugs Lord. This way you'll never be able to hear those multitudes crying in agony, as disease and starvation ever so slowly tortures them to death. All I ask is that If i pray for winning the JP, you take off the earplugs, and help me out.

I swear I'll be good If you do that.

AMEN...

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
      light on my feet
      United States
      Member #356
      May 20, 2002
      2744 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2010, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Truecritics statement could be interpeted differently depending on who is reading it.

then maybe you can explain a "different interpretation"  thereof,  because there really is only one obvious one?

better yet,  you can ask him exactly what he meant,  since he made it...

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22971 Posts
        Posted: August 20, 2010, 12:52 am - IP Logged

PEOPLE win money in lottery games because they play no higher power is involved no matter  what they say  especially when you consider  that many people of religion  feel  that gambling  is a sin and say it's in the bible so why is he involved in the lottery  if  his books  says it's sinful?? I know for a fact there is no reference too gambling  of  any kind being a sin but many followers beleive it is so I guess it's a matter of religious  opinion.

wow..this sure is a busy thread...

LotteryTechInc, it's not the gambling that's the sin. If done in excess, where other things are negatively impacted by it, then it is a sin.

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: August 20, 2010, 12:58 am - IP Logged

not using the joker excuse highway,   the 8 prophecies i said i would give.

i only included in these prophecies the component of the human element,  the human element that was opposed to Jesus Christ,  so joker cannot use the "it's interpretive/self fulfillment"  excuse out of his on the fly bag of excuse tricks

i will be more than glad to fill in the blanks as to when these were written,  and by whom.

recorded history.    no man can alter it,  or lie about it,   without eventually being exposed for attempting to do so...

(1) born in bethelehem.   not just "bethelehem",  but a specific part of it (you cannot plan the place of your OWN birth)

(2) his body pierced.  (by people who opposed him)

(3) spit upon (you cannot predict the human reactive emotion like that of someone you never met.  a chronic "spitter",  maybe.  a stranger, no)

(4) gambled for his clothing (another reactive on the spot unpredictable human emotion by those who OPPOSED Christ)

(5)  39 stripes across his back (not 38,  and not 40.  39.    did the guy picked to lash Christ decide to stop at "39" because he wanted to help Christ "self fulfill"?)

(6) crucified between criminals (crucifixion wasn't always carried out in plural form.   sometimes it was only one person.

how did there hapen to be "more than one"  that day.   maybe it's just coincedence

(7) plucked the hairs from his beard  (what?   who does that?    and how is THAT human reactive emotion "predictable".

joker,   when was the last time you heard of someone plucking someones beard while they were 'angry" at them?

self loathing does not count as an observed "event"

(8)  darkness over the land during daylight hours  (even carl sagan and george lucas on their best day couldn't pull that off in real life.   God can though.   and God could foretell He would pre-event.

for extra bonus points,  God did it right at the exact same time the crucifixion was going down.   prett good timing if you ask me.......pre AND post event.

***************************************************************************************

i said 8,  but i decided to throw in an extra one,  because i replicated ones that were wrought at the hands that opposed Christ (sans the where he was born reference),  and thought it would be appropriate to end tonights history lesson on a good note,  and replicate one of the most telling of all fulfilled prophecies.

wrought by the hands of those who adored Him.  who knew of the prophecies,  and were awaiting His birth.

this is actually a 3fer deal,   because it involves the fulfillment of 3 seperate prophecies at one time.

(1) where He was born

(2) exactly "when" He was born,  because God said He would position a star over the saviors birth place AT THE TIME OF BIRTH,   which guided the magi to the exact location,  and not just a general "city grid".

(3)  the came to WORSHIP Him,  and bring him gifts,   all 3 of which God prepredicted.

Matthew 2

1After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi[a] from the east came to Jerusalem 2and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east[b] and have come to worship him."

3When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him. 4When he had called together all the people's chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Christ[c] was to be born. 5"In Bethlehem in Judea," they replied, "for this is what the prophet has written:
           6" 'But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,
                 are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;
              for out of you will come a ruler
                 who will be the shepherd of my people Israel.'[d]"

7Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. 8He sent them to Bethlehem and said, "Go and make a careful search for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him."

9After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen in the east[e] went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. 10When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. 11On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh. 12And having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route.

********************************************************************************************

sorry joker.   pure unadulterated prercorded history trumps your wishful thinking "i don't WANT to believe it"   heart.

just think.......that's only "8"

now you can proceed to lie about it,   and say it either "isn't true",  or "it's bronze age",  or "it's illiterate crazy people high on opium"......or whatever lame excuse you want to manufacture.

i will be back tomorrow,  and i will read all your "latest excuses"  as to why you can't specifically deal with one thing at a time by refuting it

BTW,  wishing it weren't "true",   doesn't = a "refutation"

(1) born in bethelehem.   not just "bethelehem",  but a specific part of it

I already posted a video that clearly showed how that story was plagiarised by many religions before and after Christ's time.

(2) his body pierced

More heresay.....

(3) spit upon

Again, heresay and debatable...

Same with number 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.....

Dude....You're trying to make an argument using sources from the very source I'm refuting. Try using your own words. Heck...copy and paste someone else's words, but for God sake, stop trying to explain things from the very same text I say I don't believe in.

I want proof, and you have once agin provided me with more goobly gook from a very unprovable source.

I'll give you one more shot to use your own brain and not what washed it.

light on my feet
            United States
            Member #356
            May 20, 2002
            2744 Posts
            Posted: August 20, 2010, 1:03 am - IP Logged

Our Father in heaven, please let LotteryTechinc and I win the PB JP. I know there are literally over 22 thousand kids prematurely dying everyday in third world countries, but that's not really as important as winning the JP. Please Lord!!!

If you let us win, then KYFloyd can add two more people whom God helped, to his list.

I suggest wearing earplugs Lord. This way you'll never be able to hear those multitudes crying in agony, as disease and starvation ever so slowly tortures them to death. All I ask is that If i pray for winning the JP, you take off the earplugs, and help me out.

I swear I'll be good If you do that.

AMEN...

"I swear I'll be good If you do that"

you could pull that "believeability ploy"  on dr phil,  but not on God,  because He knows your heart,  and every thought from here until dirt nap time for you.

and,   extrapolated out further,  He knows   whether your going to continue being your nasty heinous mocking self,  or if you will turn to Him in your very last breaths.

you know,  that "just in case" prayer that doesn't work then,  because you didn't mean it before,  because you finally face the fact your about to step off into eternity,  and the reality you could have been wrong finally comes to rest in your mind.

the window of time for "bargaining"  will be CLOSED then

you know,  God does have a history of giving a man something he "asks for",   whereby they "think"  it falls  under the ultimate pinnacle of pursuit,  only to watch as it becomes a sword in their life,  instead of the life preserver it was originally intended to be.

mocking God isn't exactly a commodity to a good end

cracks me up how the 2 of you act so "brave",   mocking God as if you think you are getting away with it.

if there is a God - NO MAN gets away with that  (for long)

once glimpse of God by either of you 2,  and you would be terrified,  the exact opposite of your feigned bravery in here.

if there is a God,  you error on FINDING HIM,  and not mocking Him

looking for Him will STILL lead you to a good place,  even "if" He didn't exist.

mocking Him is a fast train to nowheresville,  ESPECIALLY  if He exists

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: August 20, 2010, 1:09 am - IP Logged

wow..this sure is a busy thread...

LotteryTechInc, it's not the gambling that's the sin. If done in excess, where other things are negatively impacted by it, then it is a sin.

That's debatable too. Would Jesus gamble?

According to most Christians who watch a lot of preachers yelling and screaming, even though responsible gambling may seem harmless, it's the bad seed that's planted. The attributes that accompany the "Gambling" mentality may corrupt the spirit and God's ultimate will. Satan's best cloaking device is to make Man think he doesn't exist. As long as the seed is planted and un-noticed, the bad deed will eventually be harvested.

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: August 20, 2010, 1:13 am - IP Logged

you could pull that "believeability ploy"  on dr phil,  but not on God,  because He knows your heart,  and every thought from here until dirt nap time for you.

and,   extrapolated out further,  He knows   whether your going to continue being your nasty heinous mocking self,  or if you will turn to Him in your very last breaths.

you know,  that "just in case" prayer that doesn't work then,  because you didn't mean it before,  because you finally face the fact your about to step off into eternity,  and the reality you could have been wrong finally comes to rest in your mind.

you know,  God does have a history of giving a man something he "asks for",   whereby they "think"  it falls  under the ultimate pinnacle of pursuit,  only to watch as it becomes a sword in their life,  instead of the life preserver it was originally intended to be.

cracks me up how the 2 of you act so "brave",   mocking God as if you think you are getting away with it.

once glimpse of God by either of you 2,  and you would be terrified,  the exact opposite of your feigned bravery in here.

looking for Him will STILL lead you to a good place,  even "if" He didn't exist.

Address the light reaching our eyes issue and stop writing poetry. When I asked you to use your own words, I wanted you to use them wisely and address the issues. lets' start with the light issue. C'mon, I know you can do it.

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: August 20, 2010, 1:17 am - IP Logged

He knows   whether your going to continue being your nasty heinous mocking self

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh! You better watch out,
                  You better not cry,
                  You better not pout,
                  I'm telling you why:
                  Santa Claus is coming to town!

He's making a list,
                  Checking it twice,
                  Gonna find out who's naughty or nice.

He sees you when you're sleeping,
                  He knows when you're awake.
                  He knows if you've been bad or good,
                  So be good for goodness sake!

Oh! You better watch out,
                  You better not cry,
                  You better not pout,
                  I'm telling you why:

light on my feet
                    United States
                    Member #356
                    May 20, 2002
                    2744 Posts
                    Posted: August 20, 2010, 1:23 am - IP Logged

the truth about you two is you actively hunt Christians for sport,  looking to cause as much trouble as you can,  whenever you have the opportunity.

if it's "not there",   you two will create it,   saying anything you want

neither one of you are 'respectful'  when you make your opposing "opinion" known.

you just spray your disrespectful garbage in hopes of starting something,  because neither of you two can control yourself

you BOTH are sarcastic / mocking jerks to people who do believe,  because your motives for doing so are heinous and impure , compared to holding to a "respectful"  disagreement of position.

your "push" isn't to "debate",   it's to cause trouble,  and there is a HUGE difference

both of you are used to having your way with other believers,  because they won't counter your garbage,  BUT I WILL,  and i WILL for 60 more pages if that's what it takes,  because i for one am not going to stand idly by and watch as "you two"  pull your INTENDED garbage unchallenged.

i told you both,  i don't subscribe to door mat Christianity,  and there is no way you or anyone else in here is going to think you can punk out "believers"  for sport.

not while i am in here.

60 more "pages".    you two up for it?

I SURE AM

what integrity giant talks trash about something they don't even believe in?

purposeful trouble causing jerks,  that's who

stay on the other side of the "belief"  side of LP,  and leave us alone ! ! !

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: August 20, 2010, 1:27 am - IP Logged

the truth about you two is you actively hunt Christians for sport,  looking to cause as much trouble as you can,  whenever you have the opportunity.

if it's "not there",   you two will create it,   saying anything you want

neither one of you are 'respectful'  when you make your opposing "opinion" known.

you just spray your disrespectful garbage in hopes of starting something,  because neither of you two can control yourself

you BOTH are sarcastic / mocking jerks to people who do believe,  because your motives for doing so are heinous and impure , compared to holding to a "respectful"  disagreement of position.

your "push" isn't to "debate",   it's to cause trouble,  and there is a HUGE difference

both of you are used to having your way with other believers,  because they won't counter your garbage,  BUT I WILL,  and i WILL for 60 more pages if that's what it takes,  because i for one am not going to stand idly by and watch as "you two"  pull your INTENDED garbage unchallenged.

i told you both,  i don't subscribe to door mat Christianity,  and there is no way you or anyone else in here is going to think you can punk out "believers"  for sport.

not while i am in here.

60 more "pages".    you two up for it?

I SURE AM

what integrity giant talks trash about something they don't even believe in?

purposeful trouble causing jerks,  that's who

stay on the other side of the "belief"  side of LP,  and leave us alone ! ! !

How Ironic. Where did I hear 40 or 50 or 60 pages before?....OH...that's right....right here on this thread when you asked others to provide proof for PP.

This will be the second time I ask you to address the light reaching our eyes...issue.

Can you do it? Or are you gonna write 10 more paragraphs of how we're being unreasonable.

It's a simple question....

light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: August 20, 2010, 1:38 am - IP Logged

i need help?

just comparing myself to you alone on the "you need help scale",  they ought to award me the noble peace prize.

your the jerk in here that trolls around looking for trouble on at least 2/3rds of your posts being sarcastic at best

.........where i don't

when someone is insistent on bringing trouble to MY DOOR,   you can bet your pick5 payslip that ain't gonna fly,  and you can't blame me for your "insistent"  demand for self manufactured drama

and of course,  just like you always do,  you michael jackson out the door not long after you threw your garbage can around the room.

your a habitual haz mat social offender.

unlucky for you,  i happen to have a street life degree in haz mat social dump cleanup

and,  i don't leave "the room"  until i pinesol the snot out of it

"snot"  being the key word in that sentence.

now do you understand you can't punk me out,  or do you need to create some more "opportunities"  for me to have to "clean up" after you?

because i don't initiate this garbage - you do

if nothing else,  get a social clue,  and quit being a purposeful jerk to people who believe the opposite of you

light on my feet
                          United States
                          Member #356
                          May 20, 2002
                          2744 Posts
                          Posted: August 20, 2010, 1:50 am - IP Logged

How Ironic. Where did I hear 40 or 50 or 60 pages before?....OH...that's right....right here on this thread when you asked others to provide proof for PP.

This will be the second time I ask you to address the light reaching our eyes...issue.

Can you do it? Or are you gonna write 10 more paragraphs of how we're being unreasonable.

i told you your not going to pull your sidetrack evasive tactics on me,  and that when you fully handle what i slid under your chin (after YOU asked me to do it), THEN i told you i would handle ANYTHING you can throw my way.

"the light reaching our eyes"  question is a slam dunk,  and i am not like you when i say i stay to the end,  and you will get that answer,  when you answer what you yourself asked me do FIRST.

in a fair debate,  it stays on TOPIC,  until BOTH sides bring their full refutation of it to the table.

there isn't this wild fury of multiple "accusations"  in a FAIR debate,  and you are used to chickendebatesyndrome

this spray the room with a bunch of things at one time is designed to overwhelm an opponent,  so they can't possibly 'answer it",  so some "integrity giant"  like yourself can walk out of the room high fiving themselves over a perceived victory.

that is NOT gonna happen.

you want me to answer everything you throw at me,  but you can't refute the first thing i throw your way.

why?   because it's how weak your game is. 

handle your business,  the business YOU created FIRST,  then bring it.

one at a time

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: August 20, 2010, 2:03 am - IP Logged

i told you your not going to pull your sidetrack evasive tactics on me,  and that when you fully handle what i slid under your chin (after YOU asked me to do it), THEN i told you i would handle ANYTHING you can throw my way.

"the light reaching our eyes"  question is a slam dunk,  and i am not like you when i say i stay to the end,  and you will get that answer,  when you answer what you yourself asked me do FIRST.

in a fair debate,  it stays on TOPIC,  until BOTH sides bring their full refutation of it to the table.

there isn't this wild fury of multiple "accusations"  in a FAIR debate,  and you are used to chickendebatesyndrome

this spray the room with a bunch of things at one time is designed to overwhelm an opponent,  so they can't possibly 'answer it",  so some "integrity giant"  like yourself can walk out of the room high fiving themselves over a perceived victory.

that is NOT gonna happen.

you want me to answer everything you throw at me,  but you can't refute the first thing i throw your way.

why?   because it's how weak your game is. 

handle your business,  the business YOU created FIRST,  then bring it.

one at a time

3 strikes and you're out.

Can't answer a simple question.

Sorry dudeVision....You had your chance.

light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: August 20, 2010, 2:05 am - IP Logged

"How Ironic. Where did I hear 40 or 50 or 60 pages before?....OH...that's right....right here on this thread when you asked others to provide proof for PP".

yeah you did read about me "demanding proof",  but that's because the subject matter  was about "PP's vs QP's",  and not about God.

you want me to provide "proof"  about what i believe about God in comparison to my "claims",  fine.......but do it in an appropriate RELATED thread.

i obviously have zero problems reminding you about world history,  and let's face facts,  i don't do this just to "counter you".......i do it to teach others like you that you cannot punk out people of faith for sport without recourse,  and the all important unintended by YOU side benefit,  i get to embolden other believers in not taking zip from people who would love to strip them of their "faith".

you allow me to "teach".

THANK YOU for that part...

i purposefully kept out my beliefs about God in this thread,  until your uncontrollable heinous self decided to cause unrelated trouble,  because the "god-issue"  drives you nuts for some self loathing reason beyond me.

your selfishness in this issue has now caused an unnecessary sideshow to what WAS going on in here,  because i HAVE to take your trash can to the curb now.

you want to think you can take me in the "who is god game",  fine.

create another thread where i can give you what you "think"  you want

Page 69 of 78