Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 75 of 78
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2010, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

JOKER17

I don't know if anyone is aware of this but wosrhipping on Sunday is not biblical it originated  from  paganism the worhsipping of a Sun GOD  "Sunday" is the  day of the  Sun it has nothing to do with the jewish sabaath which is  Saturday.Christianity has a lot of pagan beliefs and practices because they weren't able too convert anymore jews so the  only  people left were pagans but too help sweeten the deal they allowed them too  bring a lot of there pagan rituals,ceremonies and beliefs into  christianity.

97% of Christians don't even realize how much Pagan influence there is. They'll never hear it preached on Sundays at their local church. And since they never go outside their comfort zone, they'll never be fully educated. They don't want to be educated because that will jeopardize everything they been taught, and their comfort zone will be comprimised.

One of the major reasons Government is hiding the fact the we've been in cahoots with aliens for a long long time, is that if knowledge of Aliens is ever made public, Christians will have to now explain a lot of things. According to the Bible, humans are supposed to be the only creature God created other than the Angels and other minions, so If evidence is shown otherwise, it would create chaos in the Church. Another comfort zone would be comprimised.

People need some kind of consolation to comfort their eventual demise, and I can understand that. They want to feel that there is a purpose for their existence, and not just a bunch of accidents which brought them here, and I can uncderstand that too, but as for myself, I can't fool myself, after everything I've studied for decades now. I was lucky though. Around the age of 12 or so, a red flag appeard to me showing me that they all can't be right, and that's when my quest for the truth began. It started slowly, but as time went on I realized something wasn't right, so my investigation in this matter took off like a rocket at about the age of 25 or so. Now I can comfortably say that I don't know the truth, but the potential truth is somewhat there with science. Science doesn't have all the answers, and it isn't designed to have all the answers. That's why it's called science ( the study of)......It provides clues to lead the observer to the truth.

Folks who came out of the woodwork and proved that Earth was not the center of the universe were put to death or imprisoned by the Church and forced to write a letter denouncing everything they said or else. Their comfort zone was being compromised !

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2010, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

I suggest everyone sit in a dark quiet room and meditate. You'll hear the universe talk to you. The universal and spiritual intelligence will reveal many things. Once you practice enough, you'll be one with the universe. Distance will be an illusion, the outside noise wil be gone, and the wisdom of the energy all around you will engulf your very being.

I can hear God, and God can hear me. I don't need anyone to play mediator.

United States
      Member #68002
      December 10, 2008
      477 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2010, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

JOKER17

Something that  I've  noticed  that really amazes me  is that  religious  folks  beleive  in Angels and  Demons  but if you ask them  if they believe in Ghosts  and Aliens the answer  is  "NO" why not??? what's the  difference?? we have more  credible witnesses for ghosts and ufo's  then  we do  for angels and demons personally I don't believe in any of them until  I SEE  it for myself but I don't discount what others may have seen.But  if your gonna believe in one then by default you  gotta beleive in the other especially if you've  never  seen angels or demons but just believe because it says  they  are  real.Many books about ghosts and ufo's say they are real so again what's the difference with what a special  book says??? "NONE"

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2010, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

JOKER17

Something that  I've  noticed  that really amazes me  is that  religious  folks  beleive  in Angels and  Demons  but if you ask them  if they believe in Ghosts  and Aliens the answer  is  "NO" why not??? what's the  difference?? we have more  credible witnesses for ghosts and ufo's  then  we do  for angels and demons personally I don't believe in any of them until  I SEE  it for myself but I don't discount what others may have seen.But  if your gonna believe in one then by default you  gotta beleive in the other especially if you've  never  seen angels or demons but just believe because it says  they  are  real.Many books about ghosts and ufo's say they are real so again what's the difference with what a special  book says??? "NONE"

I can't say for sure, but based on the many variations of beliefs out there, it depends who you speak with. I've read a few versions, but the major ones based on my experience are as follows. One group believes that after you die, your spirit won't leave your body until the end of the world, meaning your soul is still in the casket until the judgement. The other group believes that upon one's passing, the spirit is instantly up in the spirit world, and they can't roam around on Earth.

I've never seen a ghost, but have seen things that can't be explained. There may be a spirit world because I do believe that there is a possibilty that some part of us which is energy can carry over, but that doesn't prove Christianity or any other religion is true. It simply means there must be a reason why these ghosts exist, in fact if they exist at all, and what their purpose is. We won't know until we are there, and if it doesn't exist, we won't care....lol

I'm an open minded person, but there are limits.

My personal belief is that we are hybrids from Aliens that grafted their DNA with ours, and that's why apes are still here as apes. Darwin's theory is good but it has some holes in it, and that's where the Alien theory of mine fills that hole.

As to where Aliens came from....well..that's another debate for creationism, vs. natural selection.

My personal belief is that different planes of existence may exist. I say this because we as humans and everything around is in a certain state of a vibrational frequency. There may be alternate universes in other frequencies that aren't visible to us. Those may be in a higher frequrncy than ours. It's just like the ultra-violet light that bees can see, but humans can't. That freqency of light can only be seen by bees because their eyes are designed to see it. Our eyes aren't designed for that spectrum. So maybe the ghosts are just beings passing through our frequency for just a moment, and vanishing.

Ufos who cloak themselves use different vibrational frequencies to ahieve this. They are all over the planet but unseen, and sometimes they come into our frequency and are visible. Also, I believe that's how they can travel vast didtances. In fact they don't really travel at all, they simply go in and out of different planes of existence.

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8363 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2010, 3:38 pm - IP Logged
          Did you ever see this documentary by Spencer Wells The Journey of Man'

This guy has through DNA sequencing shown that we all derived from one tribe.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2010, 4:03 pm - IP Logged
            Did you ever see this documentary by Spencer Wells The Journey of Man'

This guy has through DNA sequencing shown that we all derived from one tribe.

Looks interesting. Just skimmed over it. 60,000 years ago in Africa, huh?.....Don't tell that to Vision because the universe is only 6,000 years old......ROFL

United States
              Member #68002
              December 10, 2008
              477 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2010, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Another problem  with religion  is that  the  followers don't totally agree  on  what they  call absolute  truth,some say the soul will  burn while  others  say it will be  destroyed so who is right???

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2010, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I can't say for sure, but based on the many variations of beliefs out there, it depends who you speak with. I've read a few versions, but the major ones based on my experience are as follows. One group believes that after you die, your spirit won't leave your body until the end of the world, meaning your soul is still in the casket until the judgement. The other group believes that upon one's passing, the spirit is instantly up in the spirit world, and they can't roam around on Earth.

I've never seen a ghost, but have seen things that can't be explained. There may be a spirit world because I do believe that there is a possibilty that some part of us which is energy can carry over, but that doesn't prove Christianity or any other religion is true. It simply means there must be a reason why these ghosts exist, in fact if they exist at all, and what their purpose is. We won't know until we are there, and if it doesn't exist, we won't care....lol

I'm an open minded person, but there are limits.

My personal belief is that we are hybrids from Aliens that grafted their DNA with ours, and that's why apes are still here as apes. Darwin's theory is good but it has some holes in it, and that's where the Alien theory of mine fills that hole.

As to where Aliens came from....well..that's another debate for creationism, vs. natural selection.

My personal belief is that different planes of existence may exist. I say this because we as humans and everything around is in a certain state of a vibrational frequency. There may be alternate universes in other frequencies that aren't visible to us. Those may be in a higher frequrncy than ours. It's just like the ultra-violet light that bees can see, but humans can't. That freqency of light can only be seen by bees because their eyes are designed to see it. Our eyes aren't designed for that spectrum. So maybe the ghosts are just beings passing through our frequency for just a moment, and vanishing.

Ufos who cloak themselves use different vibrational frequencies to ahieve this. They are all over the planet but unseen, and sometimes they come into our frequency and are visible. Also, I believe that's how they can travel vast didtances. In fact they don't really travel at all, they simply go in and out of different planes of existence.

I keep hearing the theme song from The Twilight Zone while I'm reading your posts.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                  light on my feet
                  United States
                  Member #356
                  May 20, 2002
                  2744 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2010, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Another problem  with religion  is that  the  followers don't totally agree  on  what they  call absolute  truth,some say the soul will  burn while  others  say it will be  destroyed so who is right???

i like to take my cues from the only varifiable source of truth (over an emotional "opinion") via the one that CREATED those parameters,  and that's Jesus Christ.

He had alot to say about it,  and was specific about it being real,  and not an "allegory".

being honest, i think it's a bit extreme myself.

the thought of that kind of "punishment"  for eternity without ever a chance to be pardoned from it,  but then again i am OBVIOUSLY not "God",  and i do not fully comprehend the depths of sin and rebellion,  and how that is 100%  opposite of God.

if i fully undestood that,  i would probably agree that it is "righteous"

like everything else,  i defer to Gods wisdom OVER "mine",  and that leads me to a place of peace over issues as deep as these.

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2010, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

I keep hearing the theme song from The Twilight Zone while I'm reading your posts.

Sorry for taking over your thread and arguing with Visionquest, but you have to understand that I tried to unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another a dimension, a dimension of sight and sound, and moving into a land of both shadow and substance. And this dimension is as vast as space, and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow. It lies between the pit of man's fears, and the summit of his knowledge.

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. A journey into the wonderous land of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead.

United States
                      Member #68002
                      December 10, 2008
                      477 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2010, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

i like to take my cues from the only varifiable source of truth (over an emotional "opinion") via the one that CREATED those parameters,  and that's Jesus Christ

which side of  christianity is right??? is it  eternity in hell or destroyed in hell??? according too scripture it says the wages of sin is death not eternal suffering by fire and the soul that sinneth shall surely die.Death means the END so apparently  the  many christians that say eternal suffering by fire are WRONG!!!  and don't forget jesus never actually wrote one word of scripture jewish or christian.

light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2010, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

You kill me Dude couldn't you just say there were many false gods throughout history.

You don't have to defend Christ the one who's bible is the most widely used on the planet.

You cant make or have to prove anything to anybody, people come to Christ by their OWN choosing or not.

You've been hanging around with the kiddies to long your social skills show it, spend more time talking with people your own age. Working with kids is one thing but adapting their mannerisms is another.

(1) nope four,   i "couldn't". 

you have joker to thank for turning this thread from "SP's vs QP"s"  into challenging me on proving what I believe,  so i had to bust out the comparison aspects.   

if you don't like it (as you always seem to have a "problem"  with anything related to talking about "Christ"),  then you can dilly dally elsewhere at LP

(2) actually,  i am not "defending"  Christ against the likes of joker or you. 

i already know you guys have your feet in cement,  and that's fine with me

what i AM doing is providing a factual basis FOR someone TO believe who IS "searching",  and to shore up the beliefs of those who DO believe when the joker's of life purposefully attack their beliefs

(3)  exactly.   see #2

(4)  my "social skills" serve me well,  because i am kind and accomodating to any other person on the planet no matter WHAT they believe, when they are respectful.

it's just that my "social skills"  also afford me the ability to stand up straight unafraid when people like you attempt to silence people like "us".

your an agenda biased individual,  because if anything,  you should have gone after joker before me,   because not only did he start this,   he has "sprayed"  more than i have.......and that's AFTER  i asked him to take this elsewhere.

once again four,  you show your "problems"  with me are unfounded,  and based soley in your distaste about Jesus Christ

let's see you go after joker....

United States
                          Member #68002
                          December 10, 2008
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: August 22, 2010, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

JESUS was a jew not a christian he had no ties too christianity none whatsoever  the religion didn't even exist when he was alive he never preached christian doctrine because the new testament  came hundreds of years (maybe more) after he was gone so he had no knowledge of it.If someone wants too  know about jesus study judaism christianity has a very biased view on the subject and cannot be trusted just like if you wanted too know about joseph smith you would go  too the mormon faith not  muslim so go too the right source for the correct info.

light on my feet
                            United States
                            Member #356
                            May 20, 2002
                            2744 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2010, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

i like to take my cues from the only varifiable source of truth (over an emotional "opinion") via the one that CREATED those parameters,  and that's Jesus Christ

which side of  christianity is right??? is it  eternity in hell or destroyed in hell??? according too scripture it says the wages of sin is death not eternal suffering by fire and the soul that sinneth shall surely die.Death means the END so apparently  the  many christians that say eternal suffering by fire are WRONG!!!  and don't forget jesus never actually wrote one word of scripture jewish or christian.

"the wages of sin is death"

........"death" meaning spiritual death,  the end of an eternity WITH God,  not the ceasement of the soul.

at that time,  man's soul will cease to be what it was created for,  and that was to spend eternity WITH God

Jesus didn't personally pen "scripture",  but He didn't have to in order for it to pass the trustworthyness test.

it is an eyewitness accounting of WHAT He said,  by 4 differant individuals who lived WITH Him,  and those 4 "accountings"  are completely congruent with all the other 36 authors and eyewitnesses

the only way someone could seperate Jesus Christ from "those words"  is if they weren't congruent, and there weren't historians that lived at the time of Christ,  who inadvertanly confirm His claims,  albeit while they were in opposition TOWARD Christ.

that's how you add this stuff up.

to fully answer your question,  whenever Christ was eyewitnessed talking about "hell",  it included unpleasant terminology with aspects of physical suffering.    that's the context

you bring up an interesting point.........with so much weight involved in this aspect of decision making factoring in the "eternal"  part of that equation,  why do people trust other people FOR that information,  and then "bank"  thier OWN eternity on it?

that's really the worst career move.

anyone can read it for themselves

light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: August 22, 2010, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

JESUS was a jew not a christian he had no ties too christianity none whatsoever  the religion didn't even exist when he was alive he never preached christian doctrine because the new testament  came hundreds of years (maybe more) after he was gone so he had no knowledge of it.If someone wants too  know about jesus study judaism christianity has a very biased view on the subject and cannot be trusted just like if you wanted too know about joseph smith you would go  too the mormon faith not  muslim so go too the right source for the correct info.

"JESUS was a jew not a christian he had no ties too christianity none whatsoever"

"the religion didn't even exist when he was alive he never preached christian doctrine"

i realize these are two seperated and extracted phrases out of the entirety of what he did say,  but how do you even begin to debate someone who makes a completely truth - ejecting statement(s)  like that?

at some point an eventuality happens in a debate,  where each person involved demonstrates whether or not they pick intellectually integrity based ON factual information,  or they HAVE to resort to statements that descend into intellectual
                              "what are you talking about"  land

making stuff up isn't a 'defense'

"he had no ties to christianity none whatsover"

i think i will let that ferment on it's own

Page 75 of 78