Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 77 of 78
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2010, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

JOKER17

When someone is brainwashed by religion  this  is how they behave I should know  I USE too be like him years ago until one day I decided too find out the truth for  myself

It's like talking to a brick wall, however, I shouldn't put a brick wall down like that. I'd probably get more intelligent responses from a brick wall than this puppet.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
    light on my feet
    United States
    Member #356
    May 20, 2002
    2744 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

we have one guy saying Christ had nothing to do with Christianity...

....and another one saying we are a DNA hybrid of aliens,  and our govt has been in "cahoots" with aliens

nice    Thumbs Down

good thing i am eating steak during this ferris wheel of "history lessons"

i should probably include some dramamine in my "diet" tonight with these two manufacturers of "wishful thinking"

there is still light outside here in calif,  maybe i should have my wife go outside and create a crop circle with a pair of scissors,  and have her "warn" the neighbors not to buy a christmas tree this year.

you 2 almost make me miss DD tonight,  that's how rediculous this is getting

give me a heads up you 2.  PM yourselves if you need to,  but are "we"  going another 60pages with this?

i need to know if i need to stock up on steak and iced coffee

there is a good chance i will MIGHT buy a christmas tree this year.    there is zero chance i will put an 'alien'  on the top of it

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2010, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

we have one guy saying Christ had nothing to do with Christianity...

....and another one saying we are a DNA hybrid of aliens,  and our govt has been in "cahoots" with aliens

nice    Thumbs Down

good thing i am eating steak during this ferris wheel of "history lessons"

i should probably include some dramamine in my "diet" tonight with these two manufacturers of "wishful thinking"

there is still light outside here in calif,  maybe i should have my wife go outside and create a crop circle with a pair of scissors,  and have her "warn" the neighbors not to buy a christmas tree this year.

you 2 almost make me miss DD tonight,  that's how rediculous this is getting

give me a heads up you 2.  PM yourselves if you need to,  but are "we"  going another 60pages with this?

i need to know if i need to stock up on steak and iced coffee

there is a good chance i will MIGHT buy a christmas tree this year.    there is zero chance i will put an 'alien'  on the top of it

You need to stock up on padded material and glue them to your walls so you can get used to them when they haul you off to the nearest institution. I'll even throw in the straight jacket.

Just do me a favor and don't profess this crap to the other patients because I have a feeling the other patients will think your nuttier than they are...

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8358 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2010, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

(1) nope four,   i "couldn't". 

you have joker to thank for turning this thread from "SP's vs QP"s"  into challenging me on proving what I believe,  so i had to bust out the comparison aspects.   

if you don't like it (as you always seem to have a "problem"  with anything related to talking about "Christ"),  then you can dilly dally elsewhere at LP

(2) actually,  i am not "defending"  Christ against the likes of joker or you. 

i already know you guys have your feet in cement,  and that's fine with me

what i AM doing is providing a factual basis FOR someone TO believe who IS "searching",  and to shore up the beliefs of those who DO believe when the joker's of life purposefully attack their beliefs

(3)  exactly.   see #2

(4)  my "social skills" serve me well,  because i am kind and accomodating to any other person on the planet no matter WHAT they believe, when they are respectful.

it's just that my "social skills"  also afford me the ability to stand up straight unafraid when people like you attempt to silence people like "us".

your an agenda biased individual,  because if anything,  you should have gone after joker before me,   because not only did he start this,   he has "sprayed"  more than i have.......and that's AFTER  i asked him to take this elsewhere.

once again four,  you show your "problems"  with me are unfounded,  and based soley in your distaste about Jesus Christ

let's see you go after joker....

Once again you lead me down that path..... you are criticizing people for their beliefs and they are criticizing you for your beliefs.

Once again this is a not a religious forum it's a lottery web site. Debating whether god exits or not isn't about the lottery.  And is a never ending subject for all involved. As a paid member here i  have every right to accept or appose anybodies posts about subjects unrelated to the lottery. I am not defending you joker or anybody else about this and as i am not able to stop anyone from typing words into this thread since i am not a moderator of lottery post.

Then i have to implore people to report any objectionable material on this thread to Todd's attention since he is the owner and moderator of this web site.

If it were up to me i would delete every post in this thread that didn't directly relate to the topic. Why Todd hasn't interceded leads me to believe that he hasn't been following this thread.

These are some of the rules related to Lottery Post i didn't write them Todd did...anybody who has responded to this forums topic with posts unrelated to the topic is in violation of them.

No trolling. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to annoy people and start conflict.

No personal attacks. Criticize ideas, not people.  Flaming will not be tolerated.  This includes any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.

No thread hijacking: Stick to the topic. If you want to post something unrelated to a particular discussion thread, then start a new topic in the appropriate forum.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          light on my feet
          United States
          Member #356
          May 20, 2002
          2744 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2010, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

the wages of sin is death"

........"death" meaning spiritual death, the end of an eternity WITH God, not the ceasement of the soul.

(WRONG the spirit cannot die it's immortal and not made of flesh only the body dies because it's mortal and made of flesh,there is no such thing as "spiritual  death" god is a spirit can he  die?? "NO" he cannot and since when did an eternity end??? if it ends then it's not an eternity do you even know what the word means?? an eternity goes on forever and does not stop)

to fully answer your question, whenever Christ was eyewitnessed talking about "hell", it included unpleasant terminology with aspects of physical suffering. that's the context  (oh okay here we  go again relying on what someone else says when it would make more  sense if jesus actually wrote down his own  words "personally" then you wouldn't have so much division  in christianity and with competing religions concerning  jesus.If you ever  decide too  study the real deal about hell you will find out  that it refers to a  place for the dead not place for eternal torment and suffering.Hades,Sheoul none of them refer too a pit of fire or eternal suffering "Gehenna" was a large ancient garbage dump which christians misinterpreted  as talking about hellfire  or  a pit called hell because the garbage was  set on fire but  the christian hell concept  originates in paganism.Hades is from greek methology for  a place  where the dead go and sheoul is hebrew for the same thing the eternal hellfire concept in christianity was taken from pagan beliefs)

part 1.....

read what i wrote again tech.   

i stated it was a reference to going from what it was originally created for (spiritual eternal life) to the "death"  of it's original intent.

i didn't say the soul died.    it changes definition based on Gods original design,  vs mans choice to experience that eternally

part 2....

oh no,  i have one of those fancy red letter edition bibles that let's me know exactly what Jesus said.  Green laugh

you are going to have to "distrust" all of history in your rear view mirror in order to make that felonious claim that "we don't know what Jesus said exactly",  because eyewitness testimony is what holds up in court,  as long as it can be "proved" the eyewitness was actually on scene.

we have that proof (of them being "on scene")  thru historical documents that oppose Christianity 

add to that the "pay it forward" methodology of qualifying what IS true (thru fulfilled prophecy, etc),  and the amalgamation of all those facts TOGETHER say that the authors replicated what he DID say.

i am well aware of the "garbage dump" analogy,  but that served as an allegory to what the real deal WOULD be,  because Christ referred to "hell" in terms that included physicallity and never ending suffering.

Christ's reference was in the future tense

light on my feet
            United States
            Member #356
            May 20, 2002
            2744 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2010, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

any crossection attempt at infusing "pagan influences" into Christian practice / doctrine was systematically dealt with by the discilples........and squashed to maintain congruency

(wrong sir the  pagan influences  still  exist today remember catholacism is one of the oldest forms  of christianity it's  full of pagan beliefs nothing was completely  squashed christians still worship on sunday which I pointed out IS NOT biblical show me scripture where it is?? you can't because the sabaath  is saturday not sunday.The trinity is another gift from pagan beliefs along with the cross man do you ever study or just listen too what the  preachers say in church???)

THAT'S the true accounting of historical Christianity.

(In your drug indused dreams  perhaps but not in reality do you actually think the bible just fell from heaven and landed here on earth fully complete?? do you  actually think your religion came out of nowhere  without  any ties,influences,associations,similiarities with older beleifs?? take  the flood  story for example a version existed 1,000 yrs  before the bible version  it's called "the  epic of gilgamesh" the jews were against all  pagan ways of life  but chrisitanity used  it too it's advantage because it gave  them NUMBERS  by allowing  pagans into the faith bringing  some of there  beleifs,rituals and practices that existed  for centuries with them.That is just one of many  reasons for  the split  between judaism and christianity let me ask you something how come jews don't worship on sunday like the majority of chrsitians do?? how come they worship in synagogues and not churches??? Christians that worship on sunday are  commiting a very serious sin that day is associated with  the pagan worship of the sun it has nothing to do with the  worship of your christian god)

i didn't say they haven't crept back in over the centuries,  i just stated a fact that they were squashed and dealt with as they arose in the early inception of CHRISTIANITY

historical out of the gate CHRISTIANITY held no creedance for "pagan influence",  because it wasn't allowed to  infiltrate and influence then.

it does now though.  it flourishes unchecked mostly

to the tune of hundreds of subsects

hence your assertion that "pagan influences" had a hand in "shaping Christianity".

that part isn't remotely true

truth is there will be no "sects" standing in eternity.

just those who exchanged their life ------->  because of His.

you know, "Christians"  (those millions of people that have no idea WHO they are following)

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #22395
              September 24, 2005
              1583 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

I keep hearing the theme song from The Twilight Zone while I'm reading your posts.

Hmmm...I think it is real, I hear it too!

Shucks, rdgrnr, I forgot about your dial-up and videos!    This is a video of Classic Twilight Zone TV Show Intro.   It fully compliments what joker17 posted.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/217100/1750998

light on my feet
                United States
                Member #356
                May 20, 2002
                2744 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2010, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Christianty existed because of Christ. even stack understands that (WRONG  it existed because of PAUL jesus never  started your religion  just because some one  starts a movment about him  doesn't automatically make him the ambassador he never endorsed  your religion in fact  there is no mention of it in the Torah.)

once the first person made the decision to follow Jesus Christ by rightfully declaring Him as Lord.......THAT'S when "Christianity" started. (A person declaring something  doesn't  mean anything unless the individual in question  was originally behind  it,personally associated with it I CAN declare  anything I want but  that doesn't make it offical what if I decided too start a movement about micheal jackson and declare myself  his personal spokeperson.JESUS was no  longer  alive when  your  religion got started and it  really got started because there was a division amongst jews regarding jesus  status in judaism so just like today if you have a disagreement,falling  out  or  business  partners no longer get  along  you go  off and start your own thing and that's exactrly what those  jews  did.)

"Christians" mean followers of Christ. (so what??? does that mean jesus was personally involved?? if  me and a bunch  of patrick swayzee fans decide  too  start a movement in his name does that mean he personally has something  to do with it??? NOPE!!! CULTS are  started for  many reasons back then christianity was considred a cult in the  very beginning  until  it got catapulted into  popularity thanks too  Constantine who by the way was an X-PAGAN)

what do you think "Christians" are, the ones that purchase Christmas tree's? (nope christians are people who follow  a belief ABOUT jesus not people that follow something that jesus actually started BIG difference)

that's probably loony(er) than even jokers attempts at "history lessons (your knowledge of christianity is very humorous)

i realize you are desperate to white out Jesus Christ off the historical map of what's true, but your "desperation" just reached a new level with that one. (not trying too white him out I believe he really existed it's just  that christianities version  of things is well??? totally incorrect)

nope.  your no "history major".     your not even in the ballpark of "what if's"

it started like this ....

mary responded to Gods call for her to birth the savior,  and she worshipped Him pre AND post birth.

technically speaking,  she was the first "Christian" (which means follower of Christ).

then most likely in decscending order.......joesph,  the wise men, etc etc etc.

Jesus even stated to his disciples........you only know me,  when you follow me.

there were probably HUNDREDS if not thousands of people following Christ even before paul came to the table.

you don't know zip about what you "think"  you know

(i do though)

paul  "created" Christianity.   that's just weird,  straight past "untrueland"

"(nope christians are people who follow  a belief ABOUT jesus not people that follow something that jesus actually started BIG difference)

i can see thru straight to your "attempt" at stripping Christ of his divinity with this looney line of thinking but no,  Jesus commanded those TO follow Him. 

actually,  Jesus implored people to "follow Him"  before He was ever born.

how about those "He didn't start Chrstianity"  nonsense - apples?

"(your knowledge of christianity is very humorous)"

shoot,  even if i "did" misfire on a "here or there" (which i didn't),  i would look like a history professor next to you with that "Jesus didn't have anything to do with Christianity".

you excused yourself out of the room of being the "go to guy" on the historical replication with that one statement.

like i said,  even stack knoweth that one

light on my feet
                  United States
                  Member #356
                  May 20, 2002
                  2744 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2010, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

You presented garbage, not proof. Claiming you know for a fact that God instantly made light to travel those vast distances is just  dumb and you know it. You call that proof? Nothing to back it up except for your delusions.

When you get a clue, I'll discuss it with you. Until then, stop wasting my time and insulting my intelligence.

I've ran circles around you. You are a simpleton and a moron.

"I've ran circles around you.

that's actually a true statement.   one of the few you have ever made.

you ran AROUND me in circles all right,  spraying the board with your inabilitites and unwillingness.

go ahead and high five yourself.

this won't be the last time you will ring the bell,  and be the FIRST to leave the ring.

it's what you always do........scream and yell 'foul',   then when someone hands you mr microphone,  you get a severe case of stage fright.

you can't even qualify your OWN position,  let alone refute mine

i am sure we shall all experience your ill timed angst again.

hopefully  you will now understand i am a little bit more than what you are used to pulling off.

if not,  you can "ask me"  to remind you again 

remember the rules of LP societal engagement......

(1)  be respectful

(2) if you can't..........finish what YOU start

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #22395
                    September 24, 2005
                    1583 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2010, 10:22 pm - IP Logged
                    Once again you lead me down that path..... you are criticizing people for their beliefs and they are criticizing you for your beliefs.

Once again this is a not a religious forum it's a lottery web site. Debating whether god exits or not isn't about the lottery.  And is a never ending subject for all involved. As a paid member here i  have every right to accept or appose anybodies posts about subjects unrelated to the lottery. I am not defending you joker or anybody else about this and as i am not able to stop anyone from typing words into this thread since i am not a moderator of lottery post.

Then i have to implore people to report any objectionable material on this thread to Todd's attention since he is the owner and moderator of this web site.

If it were up to me i would delete every post in this thread that didn't directly relate to the topic. Why Todd hasn't interceded leads me to believe that he hasn't been following this thread.

These are some of the rules related to Lottery Post i didn't write them Todd did...anybody who has responded to this forums topic with posts unrelated to the topic is in violation of them.

No trolling. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to annoy people and start conflict.

No personal attacks. Criticize ideas, not people.  Flaming will not be tolerated.  This includes any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.

No thread hijacking: Stick to the topic. If you want to post something unrelated to a particular discussion thread, then start a new topic in the appropriate forum.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a rule about obnoxious behavior that one member has been guilty of since he got involved, on topic or off topic.  90% of this thread would be deleted if there was.   

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2010, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

"I've ran circles around you.

that's actually a true statement.   one of the few you have ever made.

you ran AROUND me in circles all right,  spraying the board with your inabilitites and unwillingness.

go ahead and high five yourself.

this won't be the last time you will ring the bell,  and be the FIRST to leave the ring.

it's what you always do........scream and yell 'foul',   then when someone hands you mr microphone,  you get a severe case of stage fright.

you can't even qualify your OWN position,  let alone refute mine

i am sure we shall all experience your ill timed angst again.

hopefully  you will now understand i am a little bit more than what you are used to pulling off.

if not,  you can "ask me"  to remind you again 

remember the rules of LP societal engagement......

(1)  be respectful

(2) if you can't..........finish what YOU start

You're delusional. Please get some help.

The only thing you proved to me when I asked you about the light traveling, is that you are crazy. 

Only people with serious mental problems claim they know what God has done and will do.

Again....please get some help. At least try to find some medication for your illness.

So sad.....

light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2010, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

quit your whining four.

you purely come at me over the Christ issue.

TOO BAD.

when you can do things via an equal standard,  then you can have a basis FOR your whatever.

go somewhere else.

no one is holding a cardboard cutout of a gun to your head "making you"  read anything.

joker started all this,  and you didn't say squat to him

not a word to tech either,  and both of those 2 are doing the exact same thing.

yours is "anti-Jesus"  driven,  and has zip to do with your feighned "ethics"

you know this,  because you probably read over every post,  but out of three "offenders",  i am the only one that tried to stop it.

it's the same old continuous loop story from you, the SAME ONE you pulled in my previous LP stint when i wouldn't start SQUAT,  someone else did,  then i HAD to answer them,   then your whining "i"  comitted the foul ensues.

find a new "wish".

i wasn't the one that pulled this into offtopicland.

i am however a 'finisher' in life when "challenged"

i may ask for "proof",  but i certainly don't mind when someone asks me for "mine"

part of that "proof" on my end is to demonstrate the strength of it by staying to the end.

soon as you can get the instigators in check,  i won't HAVE to "answer them",  and this thread can be turned back into it's regularly scheduled programming.

you need to go "chew out"  joker and tech to get your "integrity" back about this issue

light on my feet
                          United States
                          Member #356
                          May 20, 2002
                          2744 Posts
                          Posted: August 22, 2010, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a rule about obnoxious behavior that one member has been guilty of since he got involved, on topic or off topic.  90% of this thread would be deleted if there was.   

that's a matter of opinion.

i guess your used to walking all over Christians,  and not allowing the scrutiny of something you proffer as "it works".

you poor thing

your so "abused"

no heart to heart with joker?

quit your whining too. 

you sure gave your "share"

four4me's avatar - gate1
                            MD
                            United States
                            Member #1701
                            June 18, 2003
                            8358 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2010, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

quit your whining four.

you purely come at me over the Christ issue.

TOO BAD.

when you can do things via an equal standard,  then you can have a basis FOR your whatever.

go somewhere else.

no one is holding a cardboard cutout of a gun to your head "making you"  read anything.

joker started all this,  and you didn't say squat to him

not a word to tech either,  and both of those 2 are doing the exact same thing.

yours is "anti-Jesus"  driven,  and has zip to do with your feighned "ethics"

you know this,  because you probably read over every post,  but out of three "offenders",  i am the only one that tried to stop it.

it's the same old continuous loop story from you, the SAME ONE you pulled in my previous LP stint when i wouldn't start SQUAT,  someone else did,  then i HAD to answer them,   then your whining "i"  comitted the foul ensues.

find a new "wish".

i wasn't the one that pulled this into offtopicland.

i am however a 'finisher' in life when "challenged"

i may ask for "proof",  but i certainly don't mind when someone asks me for "mine"

part of that "proof" on my end is to demonstrate the strength of it by staying to the end.

soon as you can get the instigators in check,  i won't HAVE to "answer them",  and this thread can be turned back into it's regularly scheduled programming.

you need to go "chew out"  joker and tech to get your "integrity" back about this issue

No i blame you because one you know joker will defy anything to do with your meanderings.

I thought you were more intelligent than to be drawn into it.

Others with the same views as joker would be drawn in.

You keep saying joker started this well it takes two to tangle. now more people

Keep bringing up the past my views about it haven't changed neither have yours.

You have no proof for me or anyone else either.

You being the wise old granny you act like ought to be able to finish this so we can move on but the subject matter you are discussing is a never ending battle that won't ever be completed here or anywhere else until the end of time.

Post the cardboard gun cutout on your bathroom mirror and shoot yourself with it every time you go into one of your egotistical rants.

How do i or anyone else know that you aren't an impostor joker is pacattack how do we know you aren't Todd. You might even be some wacko with a split personality.

I am not a moderator of this site neither are you.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                              light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: August 23, 2010, 1:22 am - IP Logged

what's so "crazy"  about God speaking something into existence?

you equate something no man can do,  with Gods purported 'inabilities'

if He is God,  that would be well within the scope of His capabilities.

your whole problem about God in your "search"  is when it comes to issues of Gods possible authority over your life,  and that's where you put the intellectual brakes on.

that's where every body that "has a problem"  with the issue throws out the boat anchor AND slams on the brakes

once you cross that line intellectually as a "maybe",  and say NO,  you jump ship on THAT possibility,  and look to create an 'image' of what YOU want God to be like.

God isn't a custom order proposition

no one can make Him what they want Him to be.

God creates the parameters,  and it's up to us to adjust to them

it's so ironic that a guy like you "pretends" he is on the "search" FOR God,  but when someone says they know who He is,  and what He wants,  you get all hot and bothered and say "that's not possible to know what God has done,  or will do"....

if "that's not possible",  then you are fooling YOUR OWN SELF that He even exists at all,  and your chasing your tail in circles

you speak out of BOTH sides of ye forKED tongue.

either he "doesn't exist",  or He does,  and "people know who He is,  and what He wants"

that's a tough "authority dillemma"  for you,  isn't it?

here is the deal.......if there IS a "God",  then people ARE going to know who He is,  and what He wants.

just via the odds of the worlds population vs personal choice over the entirety of history ........MILLIONS are going to know that,  and say that they do.

MILLIONS.

the idea it will only be a "few" throughout history,  or "none"  -------->  is intellectual suicide

just cause you don't "know",    doesn't mean that NO ONE ELSE DOES

not only do you act like "no one does",  you assert no one is supposed to be affirmed and bold about it.

helLO.  if someone actually does know (and there are millions who do),  they SHOULD replicate a solid position.

especially over time collectively speaking.    th strong only get "strongER"

do i know God?  yes

do i know what He wants collectively from His creation?   on many levels, yes.

you only don't know,  because you really don't WANT to know,  because of the 'authority' issue underneath your decision making.

i don't always agree with certain things God places over my life 'authority-wise',   but i have zero problem placing my self under that umbrella.

that's the ONLY difference between you and me

i don't know everything.   but what i DO KNOW,  you won't catch me "apologizing"  for replicating it...

.....when the scenario demands that i do

"no one can possibly know"..........that doesn't even come close to making sense

Page 77 of 78