Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 59 of 78
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #68002
December 10, 2008
477 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2010, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

you should see my facebook page,  then you would notice i live for the moment too (but within context),  squeezing out ever ounce of fun in life there is left before the dirt nap.

(Yes within the context of your beliefs but you see that doesn't apply too others  I can live for the moment anyway I choose)

i just realize  during that foot on the gas move,  that integrity still has to be my predecessor before i decide "should i do this, or say this" (Yes for YOU but not for everyone else I use other means of deciding what,when or why I SHOULD do something)

no ones perfect,  certainly not me,   but if you don't have integrity......no one will believe what you say over time.

(I'm perfect perfectly created and my behaviour  good and bad is a perfect example of a balanced nature  that's TRUE perfection where everything has an opposite good,bad,rich,poor,stupid,smart,pretty and  ugly and integrity only applies too  those that desire it too be a COMPLETE standard in there life too me it doesn't really matter it's not on the top of  my list and many people  believe me cause I have common sense,intelligence and the ability too use  logic and  reason for the  ones that say otherwise because they feel I lack "integrity" well  they don't matter in my life)

words and actions are collective over time,  and the BSers of life come to naught eventually,  no matter how good they are at flinging it intially.i am a finely tuned BS detector it's what i do

(WRONG  many BSers  live a long fruitful life cause  there  good at it and if your  so good  at detecting BS how come  you don't notice  when  it's coming  from you??)

United States
    Member #68002
    December 10, 2008
    477 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2010, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

wanna bet you lost way more money than i will even spend in the FUTURE playing the lottery.

and,  that you haven't won more than you have lost over time.

you kinda forgot about that part of it,  tech

anyway,  i play for the one time occurance anyway,  not the bits and pieces along that journey.

i will be interested in your comment when it does happen to me

Well DUH you only wager a $1 so of course I have what does that matter anyway?? why aer you so hung  up on the  losses?? is it because you haven't been able too  win anything lately?? I doubt very seriously that it will happen too you because if your relying on what I think your relying on it doesn't work that way so my comments will be I told you so now of  course  if your way does  finally give you a break then that's great but  you still won't  get no apology from  me or any congrats winning money is done  by many people on  a daily basis  so it's no big deal and  the bits and pieces are fine along the way while  trying  too hit the big one

United States
      Member #68002
      December 10, 2008
      477 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2010, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

so you deny that you did it on purpose as an intended underhanded swipe?

the things I say that are OBVIOUS  "YES"  but the other stuff your  guessing on NO!!! see you don't know everything after  all

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10353 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2010, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

LotteryTechInc,

"COIN TOSS

As far as who is insulting who just consider jarasan's last two posts right after yours. (YESbut you and especially viosndude have made negative comments maybe noton the same level as the opposition but the feeling is there on whatyou guys think about self picks)"

I don't think I've been insulting to anyone, I've basically just quoted statistics. I haven't called system players idiots or any such thing. If guessing that maybe they play too heavy and need somethong or someone to blame it on is insulting, "methinks maybe thou protesteth too much.

For a lot of what has been said in this thread compalining about the QPs havinf insulted the SPs is about the equivalent of a mugger screaming like a little girl because his intended victim was armed.

As far as the references to Gail Howard (I think it was DD)

Evidently the Gail Howard thread was skipped right over. If your guru is the same Gail Howard who quite her commodities broker job to play and peddle lottery information and then dropped the play and focused on peddling information you might want to think about the source.

How popular were QPs in 1996?

Since then, how many jackpots have been paid to each type of ticket?

If some0ne offered you a bet where they payed you $1 for every jackpot paid to a self pick as long as you paid them $1 for every jackpot paid to a QP who do you think would come out ahead on such a bet?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
          Member #68002
          December 10, 2008
          477 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2010, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

COIN TOSS

I never said you made any insults  I clearly said negative  comments BIG difference so maybe  you "protest too much"

United States
            Member #68002
            December 10, 2008
            477 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2010, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

COIN TOSS

Evidently the Gail Howard thread was skipped right over. If your guru is the same Gail Howard who quite her commodities broker job to play and peddle lottery information and then dropped the play and focused on peddling information you might want to think about the source.

(When  did I SAY she  was my guru?? I thought I Made it perfectly clear why I use her software in fact I HAVE a lot of software I don't make purchases based on whether the author or developer  uses what he /she creates and when you consider  that  many people have won money using  her stuff as well  as  steve player I don't understand why you make these silly statements what about the source?? I DON'T consult  with her  personally when I play I use HER software and books  too come up with or assist me with my  own strategies,you know your starting too sound like  visiondude "STOP IT" that is all)

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10353 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2010, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Read my popst again. The Gail Howard part wasn't directed at you.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                Member #68002
                December 10, 2008
                477 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2010, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Okay well my comments still stand  because I use her books and software and stand by what she says and does because it HELPS!!!

United States
                  Member #81843
                  October 31, 2009
                  856 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2010, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Okay well my comments still stand  because I use her books and software and stand by what she says and does because it HELPS!!!

This is directed at and to Cointoss

Why is everyone that has an aftermarket product for Lottery players, suspect of criminal behavior? What are your views on LP Cointoss? Are the paid members getting ripped off? Has the site owner chosen a course in life and business you disagree with? Are his publications suspect of a bad source to fleece the public? Are we being taken advantage of? Did you get ripped off?

Why should someone who pioneers a service and product in a niche market, a market solely centered around entertainment have to be approved by you? LP quotes the news every week. It is a Good service and it gives references that you can follow up on. Instead of questioning Gail Howard’s ethics, why don’t you question the sources she quotes?

What is wrong with someone changing their preferred method of SELF EMPLOYMENT? You think she hired out for all the programming she did? She is a professional analyst, computer programmer, business woman and trusted source. She may have only worked at jobs like you have had to get through college to improve herself. She’s real smart and smarter in her dumbest moments than you will be brilliant in your best. What are your credentials, copyrights, products and publications?

You are not doing the paid members any favors drawing suspicion to the nature of why they are here. You have me becoming suspicious of a site that I enjoy for my entertainment and now am uncertain of motives as to why it exists.

I really want to know what you have to say about this aftermarket entertainment product here. Are we being ripped off by less than scrupulous practices? Should we run now while you hold the door open after yelling fire in a crowded theater?

Gail Howard did not make that information up and it is relevant and germane to the thread. Was her product too complicated for you to use or did you bet outside of your means and decided it was her fault?

Should we trust your evaluation and judgement over our own or known and trusted Reputable sources?

DD

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7314 Posts
                    Posted: August 13, 2010, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

LotteryTechInc,

"COIN TOSS

As far as who is insulting who just consider jarasan's last two posts right after yours. (YESbut you and especially viosndude have made negative comments maybe noton the same level as the opposition but the feeling is there on whatyou guys think about self picks)"

I don't think I've been insulting to anyone, I've basically just quoted statistics. I haven't called system players idiots or any such thing. If guessing that maybe they play too heavy and need somethong or someone to blame it on is insulting, "methinks maybe thou protesteth too much.

For a lot of what has been said in this thread compalining about the QPs havinf insulted the SPs is about the equivalent of a mugger screaming like a little girl because his intended victim was armed.

As far as the references to Gail Howard (I think it was DD)

How popular were QPs in 1996?

Since then, how many jackpots have been paid to each type of ticket?

If some0ne offered you a bet where they payed you $1 for every jackpot paid to a self pick as long as you paid them $1 for every jackpot paid to a QP who do you think would come out ahead on such a bet?

Just when I thought it was impossible for this thread to go further off topic, not only a debate about Gail Howard's opinions evolves, but why GH got into the business in the first place.

There are very few satisfactory answers as to why QPs or PPs don't outperform the other and that leaves us with people either choosing to play their own numbers, simply buying QPs or both.

"I don't think I've been insulting to anyone, I've basically just quoted statistics."

The question is based on one statistic, 70% to 80% of the ticket purchased are QPs and 70% to 80% of the winning tickets are QPs. This statistic is based on mathematical probability and over time if 40% of all players put a red star on the right hand corner of their tickets, 40% of all winning tickets would have a red star.

The insulting began because some posters don't understand what the statistic purchased QPs means and the insulting has become contagious.

"For a lot of what has been said in this thread compalining about the QPs havinf insulted the SPs is about the equivalent of a mugger screaming like a little girl because his intended victim was armed."

You're wrong my friend because either bet is personal choice and it's between choosing your numbers and letting the lottery terminal choose them for you. It's no different than having somebody walk up to your crap table and ask you to decide if they should play Pass or Don't Pass?

Players can't make a wrong choice purchasing QPs because they don't know or care what numbers they'll get and they're betting the result will favor them.  Systems players are betting on specific results and while that doesn't mean the results will always favor their bets, they believe overall they have better chance of winning and choose to spend THEIR MONEY  on PP; the same as QPs players choose to spend THEIR MONEY

As a crap dealer you might understand the odds and know why it's better to make a place bet on a number before the number is rolled, but if the players don't understand the odds or simply don't care, it's THEIR MONEY so let them make their choose how they lose it.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                      light on my feet
                      United States
                      Member #356
                      May 20, 2002
                      2744 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2010, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

There is a new will and the gospels are old testament and addressed to ISRAELITES"

(Actually if we're talking about jewish text it's called Torah not OT they don't refer too it as OT and yes it's only addressed too the isrealites)

Jesus Christ spoke those words Himself

(Well seeing as how he never actually wrote  down anything  himself we really don't know what he said)

gee tech,   for being an UNBELIEVER,  and "complaining"  when people make religious aimed comments,   even making attempts to shut such references down because you don't like them,  you sure are quick to act like your the "expert"  all of a sudden   Green laugh

since you don't like "religious discussion" and your an unbeliever,  you can stand in the corner and wait for it to be over with.

(1)  you totally missed DD labeling the gospels "O.T",   an obvious he doesn't have any idea what he is talkng about moment

(2)  history says we do know what Jesus Christ had to say because of eyewitness testimony ,  penned by people who lived and walked with Him at that time.

it sure is easier to commit a crime,  if no one witnessed it

before you go down some rediculously meandering road about eyewitness testimony,  and that based on your exclusionary preference,  if you applied intellectual integrity to your position about "not knowing what Christ said",   you would then have to turn around and burn every history book ever penned ........just because you weren't living at that time

are you willing to do that?

you would have to discount any family tree "facts" about your geneaology,  further back than the ones you "personally know".

see how that works?

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: August 13, 2010, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

you should see my facebook page,  then you would notice i live for the moment too (but within context),  squeezing out ever ounce of fun in life there is left before the dirt nap.

(Yes within the context of your beliefs but you see that doesn't apply too others  I can live for the moment anyway I choose)

i just realize  during that foot on the gas move,  that integrity still has to be my predecessor before i decide "should i do this, or say this" (Yes for YOU but not for everyone else I use other means of deciding what,when or why I SHOULD do something)

no ones perfect,  certainly not me,   but if you don't have integrity......no one will believe what you say over time.

(I'm perfect perfectly created and my behaviour  good and bad is a perfect example of a balanced nature  that's TRUE perfection where everything has an opposite good,bad,rich,poor,stupid,smart,pretty and  ugly and integrity only applies too  those that desire it too be a COMPLETE standard in there life too me it doesn't really matter it's not on the top of  my list and many people  believe me cause I have common sense,intelligence and the ability too use  logic and  reason for the  ones that say otherwise because they feel I lack "integrity" well  they don't matter in my life)

words and actions are collective over time,  and the BSers of life come to naught eventually,  no matter how good they are at flinging it intially.i am a finely tuned BS detector it's what i do

(WRONG  many BSers  live a long fruitful life cause  there  good at it and if your  so good  at detecting BS how come  you don't notice  when  it's coming  from you??)

in order...

(1)nope,  what i stated about my facebook page has nothing to do with my "religious beliefs".    it went over your head obviously

(2) nope,  the kind of integrity meter i WAS referring to in this thread vs the claims and subsequent behavior of "some"  is universally applied in every corner of the world sans belief system

it goes like this......if you claim something as "fact",  be ready to back it up as to WHY it is "factual" by means that are neccessary to establish said facts".

besides a caligula type enviornment,  there isn't a place on the planet were that's not applicable.

so in "your world",  you CAN decide to make a "claim" (and not prove it),  but after time goes by, no one will believe you

universal integrity doesn't come in the form a slide ruler,  and anyone that treats it as such on the fly isn't going to end up in believabilityland

(3) " integrity only applies too  those that desire it too be a COMPLETE standard in there life too me it doesn't really matter it's not on the top of  my list"

yeah,   no kidding.   i could tell that was true long time ago.

integrity not on the "top"  of your list,  huh?

i wonder how that works for a person in relationships and business over the long term?     oh yeah,  "they"  end up alone

i suppose you "admire"  the bernie madoff's of life?

that quote was an indicator of HOW you choose "truth" in life.    a HUGE indicator.

integrity should precede "common sense,intelligence and the ability too use  logic and  reason",    because without integrity prior to,   all that "other stuff"  becomes a meaningless believability wasteland

(4) "(WRONG  many BSers  live a long fruitful life cause  there  good at it

wow.   that's another gem

"fruitful life"

you mean like the bernie madoff's in life.

i don't know if you know this or not,  but bernies "fruit"  of his labor is fending off would be trophy hunters in prison these days

bernie doesn't have enough "BS"  to fend off bubba in the showers Leaving

he obviously can't pay bubba off either...

bernie is now suffering FROM ........'lackointegritySINdrome'

light on my feet
                          United States
                          Member #356
                          May 20, 2002
                          2744 Posts
                          Posted: August 13, 2010, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

wanna bet you lost way more money than i will even spend in the FUTURE playing the lottery.

and,  that you haven't won more than you have lost over time.

you kinda forgot about that part of it,  tech

anyway,  i play for the one time occurance anyway,  not the bits and pieces along that journey.

i will be interested in your comment when it does happen to me

Well DUH you only wager a $1 so of course I have what does that matter anyway?? why aer you so hung  up on the  losses?? is it because you haven't been able too  win anything lately?? I doubt very seriously that it will happen too you because if your relying on what I think your relying on it doesn't work that way so my comments will be I told you so now of  course  if your way does  finally give you a break then that's great but  you still won't  get no apology from  me or any congrats winning money is done  by many people on  a daily basis  so it's no big deal and  the bits and pieces are fine along the way while  trying  too hit the big one

"why aer you so hung  up on the  losses??"

im not.

what i AM "hung up on" is the truth about a matter,  and "wins vs losses"  is a perfect window into whether or not it "works".

i can't speak for anyone else,  but for me =  i am not hoping "you guys" lose,  because i root for people TO succeed in life,  it's just that when there is integrity involved in a matter......i pick the integrity OF that matter,  and my references to your losses vs your claims about it working for you personally,  WAS pertinent.

it paints an accurate picture......that it obviously isn't. 

so you lose more than i do,  what does that "prove"?

" I doubt very seriously that it will happen too you because if your relying on what I think your relying on it doesn't work that way"

maybe not for you,   but for me,  and anyone else that applies it to their life  ........... it does.

i wouldn't bet against me,  i have never been wrong in this arena of my life.

see if you can find out what the over/under is for a 100% track record?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: August 13, 2010, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

This is directed at and to Cointoss

Why is everyone that has an aftermarket product for Lottery players, suspect of criminal behavior? What are your views on LP Cointoss? Are the paid members getting ripped off? Has the site owner chosen a course in life and business you disagree with? Are his publications suspect of a bad source to fleece the public? Are we being taken advantage of? Did you get ripped off?

Why should someone who pioneers a service and product in a niche market, a market solely centered around entertainment have to be approved by you? LP quotes the news every week. It is a Good service and it gives references that you can follow up on. Instead of questioning Gail Howard’s ethics, why don’t you question the sources she quotes?

What is wrong with someone changing their preferred method of SELF EMPLOYMENT? You think she hired out for all the programming she did? She is a professional analyst, computer programmer, business woman and trusted source. She may have only worked at jobs like you have had to get through college to improve herself. She’s real smart and smarter in her dumbest moments than you will be brilliant in your best. What are your credentials, copyrights, products and publications?

You are not doing the paid members any favors drawing suspicion to the nature of why they are here. You have me becoming suspicious of a site that I enjoy for my entertainment and now am uncertain of motives as to why it exists.

I really want to know what you have to say about this aftermarket entertainment product here. Are we being ripped off by less than scrupulous practices? Should we run now while you hold the door open after yelling fire in a crowded theater?

Gail Howard did not make that information up and it is relevant and germane to the thread. Was her product too complicated for you to use or did you bet outside of your means and decided it was her fault?

Should we trust your evaluation and judgement over our own or known and trusted Reputable sources?

DD

"You are not doing the paid members any favors drawing suspicion to the nature of why they are here. You have me becoming suspicious of a site that I enjoy for my entertainment and now am uncertain of motives as to why it exists."

You're suspicious of this site and uncertain of it's motives based purely on something someone wrote in a post?

Whoa, it's easy to see why you're easy prey for every guru, cult and new sensation coming down the pike. No foundational principles or core values.

You're basically indecisive and unsure of yourself so you latch onto people vociferously in opposition to your basic nature and adopt their stance. It's not all that uncommon and usually comes with a side of self-loathing.

Were it possible though, I'd rather hear what you have to say.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: August 13, 2010, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

so you deny that you did it on purpose as an intended underhanded swipe?

the things I say that are OBVIOUS  "YES"  but the other stuff your  guessing on NO!!! see you don't know everything after  all

it's not that i hung my life on the fact that you WOULD own it,  and especially after reading your dissertation on sliding scale "integrity",  we really know now "you wouldn't".

shoot,  in sliding scale integrity anything goes right?

even including not copping to something.

that's just part of doing business they say,  and therefore "justifiable"

hey tech,  did bernie madoff cop to his dealings?

Page 59 of 78