Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky and unlucky Scratch-off ticket numbers

Topic closed. 561 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MattfromPA.

Page 23 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1872 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2010, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm one more try away from declaring the PA holiday games duds. Bought two $10 Winner Greens, #53 and #54, and both lost. Now #34 and #35 on the #3 holiday game lost - that's before the stretch of losers I got last night! It's just insane that I haven't had one winner on the $3 Frosty No Match and Lose.

Tomorrow I'm going back to the old games. Tonight is it for the holiday games. Very nice of PA to make these games bad.

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1872 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2010, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

That's it. I spent to get up to #55 on Winner Green at a store because someone told me it was a good number. Guess what? All losers. Even #55 lost. Two day break, and probably no more holiday games for a while. I did win on the $3 Frosty (#47,) but it was $5. Not even close to making up for the losses.

Because the holiday games have been so bad, I have no choice but to take that break. A new thing it seems is to put bad streaks of 5, 6, 10 losers everywhere, and not selectively.

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1872 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2010, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

I decided to do a new system - you know how some recommend a loss limit? Instead of breaking, I tried that today. I spent no more than $25 + my $5 winnings. If I won $0, that would have been it for the day. Also tried a mix of new and old games. This led to a profit of $10 today:

#114 10x the Money - loser

#105 BlackJack - loser

#57, 58 Frosty Match and Win  - losers

#12 Winner Green - $20

#110 Big Winner Spectacular - $20

Now I can use some winnings + my $25 for tomorrow.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
        A long and winding road
        United States
        Member #17084
        June 10, 2005
        4574 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2010, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Matt- Keep playing because it helps us who are still trying hard to find those diamonds in the rough..and its rough out there to get any winners or even break even.

FWIW- 3$ games and I - always bust

2$ tickets that have been breaking even or giving a return 10X game

5$ that I just seem to hit on a whim when I see them..Happy Birthday Tickets...( Rule of thumb- I never play the first five or the last five on the roll...and so far its been working.) Avg hit- between 20$ and fifty...once hit for 100$ and called it a good day....

5$ Monopoly- Finally got them stocked in stores and I either break even or get to have five tickets in a row to place in the 2nd chance lose your pants drawing....

Tried the Variety of Christmas Tickets and have concluded..I get scrooge afterwards...Sad really but I really do think its my area....we are geographically prone to get the losers lol!!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1872 Posts
          Posted: November 10, 2010, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Yes, TheGameGrl, it's very hard to get a profit anymore - I'm not sure what happened. I'm in a suburban area and still see lots of losers. I'll play as much as I'm able to. Can't spend too much the way I'm going.

On advice, I got 3 Frosty Match & Wins because they were #17, 18, 19 - #18 won $3 and #17 was $6. But seems the big prizes dried up already.

Overall, another loss day because the Money Money Money, Winner Green, and 2 Snow Globe Cashes lost.

A long and winding road
            United States
            Member #17084
            June 10, 2005
            4574 Posts
            Posted: November 10, 2010, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Match and Win Frosty is low on its final jackpot counts......already claimed?

I do see the Snow Globe ($5) is still showing some High Jackpot tickets still out there...Any luck on that Game Matt?

I did the variety pack of Christmas ones from our retailer...its a cute gift packet for stocking stuff...so I bought it for 40$..(you get two free $1 tickets in the stuffer)...But only won $2..out of the whole dern thing...

I'll go on Friday to try snow globes again and see which tickets I get, and report back....

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1872 Posts
              Posted: November 10, 2010, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi again - just checked, and Frosty M&W has 5 $60,000s and 5 $30,000s left. But it seems like you have to get in small areas to win anything. And I thought there would be a better win than that in the range I got.

I'm definitely playing old games along with the holiday games. The new games haven't been very special for a while IMO, but these holiday games seem even worse than usual. I won $40 on Snow Globe Cash #39, but have gotten about 4 or 5 others that lost.

Thanks for your reports! Could use any advice on hot games. Maybe I'll try Birthday Cash again.

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1872 Posts
                Posted: November 11, 2010, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

I tried 2 Jingle Bell Doublers - #138 and #139 - and surprise! $4 was the win on #138. Just can't get more than $4 on those NEW games.

And the way Cash Fever's been, I'm better off trying Merry Millionaire again. After #20, Cash Fever's ridiculously barren. And #14-17 also win nothing anymore.

Also, nothing between the low 90s and #103 or so seems to win on BWS. Chances of a bad area are so great in the game that Money Money Money is probably the better bet to win, but the prizes are lower.

A final rant - anyone have any idea how many prizes are left on Cash Fever? The state refuses to fix the error on their remaining prizes listed.

A long and winding road
                  United States
                  Member #17084
                  June 10, 2005
                  4574 Posts
                  Posted: November 11, 2010, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

HI Matt, Wanted to say that I took a risk on a 1$ holiday ticket..and won $2....Ticket #19....

So I made a 50% profit LOL!!!

I didnt realize that PA was allowed to keep false info on the pages.....False meaning not updated or fixed when an error has been brought to their attention....

I'll call my lawyer on this LOL!!

YEah no luck on the Cash Fever #005 ...Not a fan of begiining of any packs..

Did you try anymore of the 3$ ticket games?? I still cant win on them even if I buy 20$ worth!

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1872 Posts
                    Posted: November 11, 2010, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi, GameGrl - I'm not playing any more of the new $2 games. #15-20, #82, and #85 lost tonight.

I'm about out of winnings so I'll have to go easy tomorrow. I'll try a few more of the new $3s sometime. #17 and #18 both won. But it's yet another game that's hard to win on.

Bonus Block Bingo is an ok $3 game. I have win $20 before on #85 and #86.

I did win $100 one time on #5 Cash Fever, so keep trying if you get that area.

#19 Winner Green won $10. That's about the norm. PA has been doing some strange things with the Lottery lately. Don't you think? First the $2 Halloween game that had a Free Ticket prize, and now false info on the remaining prizes page. Plus, it seems fewer players are posting with big wins, so it might not just be me.

trophie wife's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg

United States
                      Member #93436
                      June 29, 2010
                      75 Posts
                      Posted: November 11, 2010, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

I don't care much for the beginning of the pack either, I like the last 5, but I'm hooked  with number's 2-10 on the $20 platinum game.  I won $200 on #2 when it first came out......and last week I bought 1 out of the machine at the grocery store and won $20, it was number 5...so I purchased the next one #6 and won $100Hyper...well I just kept going and won $200 on #7...........#8 was a loserStop was kinda hoping for the mill ROFL ....maybe next time.

I bought #59, 3 million golden nugget and hit $500...so the end is still my favoriteBlue Angel

live your dreamsBlue Angel

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1872 Posts
                        Posted: November 11, 2010, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Congtrats on your wins, trophie wife! The Platinum Payouts don't seem as good in my area - #2, 3, and 4 have been losing. #6 also has lost.

I don't see the Gold Nuggets here anymore - I guess because the last grand prize was claimed.

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                          OHIO
                          United States
                          Member #5328
                          June 30, 2004
                          1284 Posts
                          Posted: November 11, 2010, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Stu, and thanks! I haven't played a $20 yet. I'm afraid of spending that much money. Plus, PA has pretty few maximum prizes on those $20 games. Are they still worth playing?

i played a twenty once! lost.. its just two much to lose..though the better prizes are with the twenty dollar tickets...

have a great winning day!

A long and winding road
                            United States
                            Member #17084
                            June 10, 2005
                            4574 Posts
                            Posted: November 12, 2010, 9:20 am - IP Logged

WOW Trophie Wife- Nice wins you got to claim!!

Thanks Matt for the heads up on some of the current games and difficulty thereof.

I hear ya on the funds portions, they seem to get more of our stuff each time a new game comes out....

I got a shout out to PA Lottery on the update of inof...we shall see how that goes....My local Store I use also has the VEndor 800# to call and let them know the claimed reports for instants is incorrect.

Hopefully this will wake them up.

Going to play the 5$ tickets today and will report back on status... (Still cant bring myself to play those dern #3 tickets )...

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1872 Posts
                              Posted: November 12, 2010, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Good luck, GameGrl! I'm only spending $20 today because I spent some extra on  $2 losers yesterday.

ONEDAY - I agree that the $20 tickets are risky. I would do them more if they were winning. Still do them, but have cut back. The odds in PA on $20 tickets should be more like 1 in 3; instead, they are around 1 in 3.25.

Page 23 of 38