Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky and unlucky Scratch-off ticket numbers

Topic closed. 561 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MattfromPA.

Page 24 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: November 12, 2010, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Well, so much for #55 Winner Green being good right now. Lost again on the number. Not surprisingly, #98 BWS also lost. Done for today/tonight.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
    A long and winding road
    United States
    Member #17084
    June 10, 2005
    4525 Posts
    Posted: November 13, 2010, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Ticket #037 From Monopoly ($5 game) ...won five...so broke even....

Played 3 of the Double Diamonds (one dollar games) and ticket 240# won 4$ ....

Matt Tried the 3$ crosword and nuffin....ticket number 021....

Yeah I agree Matt, the 20$ tickets are a hefty wager to shell out...paying out 60 to 80$ for a possible 20$ return just isnt worth it....

Di

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: November 13, 2010, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi, GameGrl - #42 on the Happy Holidays game won $5, so maybe they are better than the Holiday $2 game. They were out of 10x The Money, so I was forced to get 7 Jingle Bell Doublers - #49-55 - and 3 of them won, but for $2 each. So you still lose money on that game.

But overall I gained $22 today, because #46 on Money Money Money won $40. #46-48 on MMM are very lucky - everyone watch for this range.

A long and winding road
        United States
        Member #17084
        June 10, 2005
        4525 Posts
        Posted: November 14, 2010, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Matt, THanks for the heads up on the games ! You gained overall and that is a good thing!

Offtopic a wee bit, but in talking with my lottery retailer I asked him if he can request certain games to sell at his store as I've seen some missing lately ...He said they give ya what is avaialbe by game value...I guess I thought the retailers had more say in what is sold but the Lottery decides which retailers get which games....Something is fishy in operating that way....

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: November 14, 2010, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

I know that they don't put in new games until an old game gets sold out. Found that out at Turkey Hill one day. That is fishy about putting in by game value. Did he say why that is?

Bought the last two tickets in the roll on Winner Green (#58 and #59,) and nothing. You'd think a new game would have SOMETHING at the end, especially with so many early-mid 50s losing. I've been mixing things up because I just don't trust these Holiday tickets. At least Money Money Money #3 won $20.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2010, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

The guy at the beer store said no one is hitting much on the holiday tickets there. I'm spending less for a reason: the old games are played out, and there haven't been good new games in PA for a while.

A long and winding road
              United States
              Member #17084
              June 10, 2005
              4525 Posts
              Posted: November 16, 2010, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi Matt! To answer your question it was explained liked this:

Order system is: 5 packages of two dollar tickets, 2 packages (rolls?) of ten dollar tickets, 2 pacakges of 1$. They only let you choose how many packages you want to buy ( or rolls as some folks call them). But they dont let you buy a particular game from that set...its whatever is available  and active in inventory. They do send one full set of NEW games ( being released) the month its to come out and tell the retailers the sell date to start on...OTher then that my Lottery guy said its a major HIT or miss as some of the games sit in his bin for weeks' because people know the game is a DUD... THen he is stuck w ith them becuase he has to buy them UPFRONT from the lottery...The Lottery doesnt  give credit til the game is over and there are tickets left...

Have you tried the WInForLife Sets? Someone around here scratched for 1k, not to shabby on a two dollar ticket! :)

Well here is hoping you start winning and beating the system!-GG

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: November 16, 2010, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi, GG! Maybe they do that to make sure retailers are carrying a certain amount of $1, $10, $20, etc. games. I've noticed sometimes an old game like BlackJack will appear out of nowhere at the store. Maybe it's because they had bought it upfront? Thanks for the info.!

I noticed a grand prize was won on $2 Win For Life - so I bet it will be a while before the next one is given away. That's why I haven't tried it lately. But if it's winning, I'll go back to it.

Thanks - I hope I get as lucky as I was. Today wasn't too bad - #1 BWS won $10, #9 Money Money Money won $10. That was all I bought.

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: November 17, 2010, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Getting luckier. Nothing huge, but I'm pretty happy about tonight.

#11 Money Money Money - $15

#54 Snow Globe Cash - $10

#48 Jingle Bell Doubler - $10 (highest won on the game)

#78 Frosty M&W and #42 10x the Money lost, but a profit today. Earlier, #111 Diamonds and Pearls won $20 to counteract #31 Winner Green losing.

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: November 18, 2010, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

I suddenly starting winning on the $2 Jingle Bell Doublers - I was going to give up but thought since they are only $2, I'll buy one here and there. #77 won $20, and #78 was another winner for $2 more.

No luck on Bonus Block Bingo #28, Frosty M&W #90, #17 Money Money Money, and #37 Winner Green. Frosty really seems to be a loser outside of the one area in the high teens, and I'm thinking of dumping Winner Green soon.

I'm not playing any $20 games until I build up money.

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: November 20, 2010, 2:22 am - IP Logged

Another $20 Jingle Bell Doubler winner on ticket #81 from the other machine in Giant. Money Money Money #s 26-29 haven't done so well, though - #27 won for $10.

Philly, PA
                        United States
                        Member #93645
                        July 4, 2010
                        27 Posts
                        Posted: November 22, 2010, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Winner Green 000 won $20 001 won $10

Snow Globe 014 and 015 losers

Guy at the gas station gave me a print out of the remaining prizes for all the active games.  I'm saving up and will be focusing on the games with the most top prizes still out there.  The Christmas ones are pretty good, but there are a few others that still have lots of top prizes, I just have to find a place selling those tickets!

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: November 23, 2010, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Unfortunately, those seem like big prizes for Winner Green. I rarely get the beginning couple tickets because I play in the afternoon/night. Glad you got a couple wins, though. Christmas tickets may have a lot of prizes left still, but they seem hard to find.

Frosty M&W continues to be no win. 10x the Money #113 won $10 and Snow Globe Cash #19 won $5. Broke even for the day.

United States
                            Member #97729
                            September 22, 2010
                            321 Posts
                            Posted: November 23, 2010, 4:50 am - IP Logged

We have 10X the money here in GA, it is a $2 ticket, and I might have won once on 149, but I have not played it very much. 20X the money is a $5 game, haven't played it much either, but I won $20 on 042. Jingle Jumbo Bucks is a $10 game, and I seem to win the most when the ticket ends in 5 or 9, but not always. I won 015, 019, and 029. I also lost on 029, so go figure. I have always lost that game on even numbered games, every time. One $5 game that I have never won is sapphires and gold. To hell with that game. We have a new game, 2011 Cash Celebration, a $3 ticket, with a top prize of $2011 a week for a year. I bought a string of 4, numbers 041-044, and did not win anything. Maybe I should have gone back and bought the fifth one, but I get so tired of chasing losers. I have not decided whether or not to give up on that one.

I have an idea, but I am not sure that I can make myself do it. I am planning on setting a strict limit of say $10 a day on scratch offs, and not turning in the winners every day, but saving them for a week. That way, I will keep my winnings, without blowing it on more tickets, which over time, will get all of your money, 100% of the time if you let it. No one can say "I bought a ticket, won, traded it in for another winner, and just kept on winning, for a week straight." That never happens, at least not to me. You end up broke that way. I know you are still spending the $10 a day or whatever, but at least you keep the winnings, if that makes any sense.

Oops, I just read earlier posts, and the loss limit was mentioned. Funny how I wrote it before reading it on the last page.

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: November 23, 2010, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Good idea - I do use a little of my profits, but not as much as I used to. If I can afford a bigger day (can't right now,) I raise my spending limit  - but I've been saving profits (and there hasn't been much to save.)

The 2 $10 tickets did nothing earlier, so I bought $2 and $3 tickets tonight. Jingle Bell Doubler #65 won $10. Bought 4 Frosty Match & Wins - #15-18 - because I liked the range. Only #16 won for $6 - but here's the frustrating part. I got TWO big horizonal rows filled - for $3 each. That was pretty dirty of the state.

Page 24 of 38