Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky and unlucky Scratch-off ticket numbers

Topic closed. 561 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MattfromPA.

Page 26 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2010, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Here is a new chart I made based on recent findings in PA:

Game:                           Lucky/Unlucky               

Winner Green               #9, #33 won $40/#58, 59 lost multiple times

Snow Globe Cash         #39 won $40/ have seen no unlucky trend (though #30, 31 have lost)

Jingle Bell Doubler        #42 won $10 twice, #77-81 area won $20 twice/#15-20 is a bad zone

Frosty Match & Win      #16-18 have won/everything else besides #47 has lost

Money Money Money   #46-48 have been lucky for me/#20-23 have not been

Big Winner Spec.         #51 was my last $100 BWS win a while ago, #44 hasn't lost, mid-upper 80s and low 90s seem good/avoid the 60s, 70s, and mid-upper 90s

Cash Fever                  #24 won $100 a few days ago, #5 won $100, #25 has won $40, and #29 has won $20/but pretty much stopped because it was losing often     

Bonue Block Bingo       #85 and #86 have won $20/#57 never seems to win

United States
    Member #97729
    September 22, 2010
    321 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2010, 2:13 am - IP Logged

I have won 11 out of the 22 Holiday Gifts at this store, so I am at currently winning 1 out of every 2 games there. I am ahead (at station B) by $75, after subtracting the cost of the tickets. If I were to just say how much I had won, without subtracting the ticket cost, I would say that I was ahead by $185, which is what some people do, but $75 is the true amount.

I am torn between whether or not to go back and buy some more Jingle Jumbo Bucks. I purchased #020 early morning yesterday, and when I went back tonight, it was at #015, so I bought that one. They were from the same book. I am assuming that one of those between 020 and 015 was a winner, and I bet it was #016. I sure wish I had that magic crystal ball. I could go back and buy a few more, but I would be taking a chance.

I really have no way to know for sure if there was a winner in that string, so it is like playing Russian roulette. What if I go back and it is a free ticket, or even worse, I lose altogether. Decision decisions. There is also #001 and #000 left in another pack, but my guess is that they are losers. Anyone have any recommendations on those numbers for $10 tickets? I have usually lost on those numbers, and have been more lucky toward the end of the roll. I am of the opinion that the largest prizes reside near the center of the book, so maybe I should take my chances. I have won on #015 in this game before, so it is hard to say.

United States
      Member #97729
      September 22, 2010
      321 Posts
      Posted: November 30, 2010, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

My winning spree has come to an abrupt halt. I lost on all 6 tickets tonight in Holiday Gifts. Now I am 11 in 28 winners. I am still ahead by $45 though. I played out of three books. Oh well, if everyone won every day, the lottery would go broke. You just have to lose sometimes. I spent all that I had on me, but I know for a fact that I have purchased 4 in a row in one pack with no winners, so I expect to win on that ticket next time, assuming no one has bought it. I scratched them at the store, which I usually do not do. If I had not done that, I would have only bought three and scratched them at home, and would have only lost $15 instead of the $30 that I lost. I am going to post a list of my winning and losing tickets later.

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: November 30, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

#30 on BWS.. nice win. Never won on the number before, but it won $100 tonight.

Only bought one Frosty M&W and it lost as usual. If anyone has won on that game, I'd appreciate you posting. Jingle Bell Doubler #135 was a $10 winner. #49, 50, 51 on 10x the Money lost. But very good night overall.

CarHauler - at least the game is making up for Jingle Jumbo Bucks a bit.

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2010, 1:37 am - IP Logged

Not too much to report today or from yesterday, but a few observations:

Finally won again on Frosty Match & Win - $6 on #94.

Diamonds & Pearls is still good in the #33, #34 area. #34 won $20.

Lost yet again on #55 Money Money Money. Someone won a big prize on the number, but it never hits for me.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2010, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Hitting a bit of a lose streak again. Today got $4 back out of $20. I've been luckier lately at Wegmans than Giant believe it or not, so perhaps I'll try Wegmans next.

#8 Winner Green seemed to be in a good area, but #9 was likely the winner. #10 Snow Globe Cash also lost. Got low numbers on Jingle Bell Doubler - #4 and #5 - but #4 just won $4.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22891 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2010, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Hey Matt!

Sorry to read about the losing streak. Have you tried the gas station tickets? Like 7/11 or Hess? I'm still looking for a tree or Santa symbol on the

Winner Green's - no luck yet. Got a real good Cash Fever of all things!! - I'll put a pic up later on. I have been keeping some records in my absence

and will post what I can later on too.

I hope you find an early Christmas gift - tonight!

Noel

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2010, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi, dr65!! So glad to see you back! Anxious to see your Cash Fever winner. Tried $20 more tonight and got $5 back. Maybe it's time for another break. That BWS win was very nice, but I feel it's still hard to win on the $10s and $20s. BWS still seems so vacant in the mid-upper 50s, 60s, 70s, mid-upper 90s, and usually a streak near the beginning.

Still am trying the machines - are the gas stations really much better?

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22891 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2010, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi, dr65!! So glad to see you back! Anxious to see your Cash Fever winner. Tried $20 more tonight and got $5 back. Maybe it's time for another break. That BWS win was very nice, but I feel it's still hard to win on the $10s and $20s. BWS still seems so vacant in the mid-upper 50s, 60s, 70s, mid-upper 90s, and usually a streak near the beginning.

Still am trying the machines - are the gas stations really much better?

Thank you Matt!

I'll try the gas stations but just do once and done. The Hess gas stations/mini marts seem to have the machines installed in quite a few. Some still

sell tickets at the counter. I like seeing the number of the ticket and lean more toward the stores where they have the ticket displays. The machines

just don't give the edge (or the feeling of having the edge..lol) because you just can't see what's coming out before you put your money in it. If

I get ticket 022, I know if even before I scratch it that $5, $10 or $20 more is going right back in....because the same is true from the beginning of

this thread:

Ticket 022 stinks! Always did and always will...for me anyway. I haven't had any luck with it - STILL! Downright amazing I tell you. No Nod

I'll do a variety at the gas stations rather than the multiples of the same ticket I do at the machine.

I'd suggest you get around, I think you are doing that and that is good. I don't like buying from the same store although the higher the sales volume

is, I don't think it really matters. I sure wish you the best in finding the KILLER ticket. That will be great news when that day comes. It can happen

to anyone, right time and right place...it is not impossible.

That old rotten rodent GUS sure has the perfect catch-phrase...."Keep on scratching"....the fleabag, bum.

One day we're going to burn his hide and good. I'll keep looking....I'm searching for a top tier prize, we all are but imagine the feeling...!!!

Oh, I'll get the photo up but the winning amount on the ticket was $1,000. I matched one number: 18....I thought it was going to be $20, rubbed

it off and thought at first it was $100...then rubbed some more and saw the 3rd zero.

Banana

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2010, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Wow, dr65! Way to go! I pretty much stopped Cash Fever because they lose so much. What was the ticket number on your win?

I agree about the advantage of seeing the number. And thanks! I hope I can find that big winner. I'll also try various stores more often. I'd definitely like a word with Gus!! I used to be pretty lucky, but the lottery has changed it seems.

United States
                      Member #97729
                      September 22, 2010
                      321 Posts
                      Posted: December 4, 2010, 5:51 am - IP Logged

I am unhappy to report that I made a nice profit over the last couple of days, but have managed to piss it away. I just have to go out and play where I either never win, or have no experience. But the good news is that I still have $97 worth of free lottery tickets. It just changed from money in the bank to pieces of paper. Oh well, at least I seem to be doing pretty well overall. I won $25 on Jumbo Jingle bells, after winning $50 in it yesterday.

I won a grand total of 6 free tickets, lost on one then made my money back on the next, and had 2 losers. I should have stopped while I was ahead. I made headway yesterday, was on track to make more today, but could not leave well enough alone. I know better than to shop the unknown, but I had gotten all of the winning tickets from my usual places, and did not think any more were there. The smart thing to have done would have been to quit for the day, and wait for someone else to buy the bad tickets, but oh no, I needed to make $100. $92 wasn't enough. I just had to get more. I am such an idiot sometimes.

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: December 4, 2010, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Well, I finally won on #7. Game was Money Money Money. Thought it might be something big winning on that number, but it was $15. Will still take it.

Philly, PA
                          United States
                          Member #93645
                          July 4, 2010
                          27 Posts
                          Posted: December 4, 2010, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Snow Globe Ca$h #002 won for $100!

Jingle Bell Doubler #012 won for $40!

50,000 Birthday Cash #041 won for $20!

Great Day!!Hyper

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22891 Posts
                            Posted: December 4, 2010, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Snow Globe Ca$h #002 won for $100!

Jingle Bell Doubler #012 won for $40!

50,000 Birthday Cash #041 won for $20!

Great Day!!Hyper

Hey! Real good day, PHILLIESPHAN! WTG!

I haven't been doing anything with Birthday Cash lately and try to stay away from them. The $20 is a good one!

!Snow Globe! - great win! I got a snowflake and thought wow a symbol....well, it was $5...No Nod total: $10.00

MATT!! DOH!! It certainly would have been helpful if I included the ticket number from the Cash Fever....it was 012 and look at PHAN'S ticket number

for the Jingle Bell...012 also! Are you sticking with the BWS? I tried one tonight (#039) and zilcho...

I haven't checked the remaining prizes page lately on the website, are there still quite a few top prizes left, do you know?

I'll go over later on and take a look.

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: December 4, 2010, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Yes, very good day for PHILLIESPHAN! As I said, I always have trouble getting those low numbers. Stores stock them early in the morning, and I am not a morning person.

I think the #12-14 range must be doing pretty well on Cash Fever, dr65, because there's been a break after that - sometimes a LONG one. Do you have any idea how many prizes are left on that game? The PA Lottery site suddenly replenished the big prizes, but posters here have said that is an error.

I've been switching between $10 games. Maybe that will bring more success eventually.

Page 26 of 38