Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky and unlucky Scratch-off ticket numbers

Topic closed. 561 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MattfromPA.

Page 27 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22939 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2010, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Matt, take a look at this....where did that new Bingo come from!

That wasn't released with the latest releases...wtf!? oops, wth?!...now tell me they're releasing every 2 weeks! Say it ain't so...lol

http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/remaining-prizes.aspx

Looks like there's quite a few prizes on the Million $ Cash Fever, only 13 prizes claimed from $10,000 to $100,000 - roughly 87 prizes left in that

range - all 3 of the top prizes left too.

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2010, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Matt, take a look at this....where did that new Bingo come from!

That wasn't released with the latest releases...wtf!? oops, wth?!...now tell me they're releasing every 2 weeks! Say it ain't so...lol

http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/remaining-prizes.aspx

Looks like there's quite a few prizes on the Million $ Cash Fever, only 13 prizes claimed from $10,000 to $100,000 - roughly 87 prizes left in that

range - all 3 of the top prizes left too.

Yeah, I saw that. Haven't seen 2nd edition Bingo in stores yet, though. Never did well on the 1st edition, so I'll be cautious.

Cash Fever was down to 1 million dollar prize left, and the others were much lower. Then it suddenly increased.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22939 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2010, 1:09 am - IP Logged

I'll be cautious with that one too...maybe just the first week I'll try a few to see how they do (that's when I find them, I haven't seen them either

anywhere)

wow...why the adjustment? Wonder what's up with that? One then back up to three?

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: December 5, 2010, 1:56 am - IP Logged

I'm even more hesitant to buy them with the uncertainly. I hope something can clear things up.

Are you going to post your $1000 winner, dr65? I'd love to see that! I'd be dancing around all over the place if I got that. I know the HUGE wins are very rare, so $1000 is terrific!

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: December 5, 2010, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

I'm still in one of those streaks. Couple stories:

I kept exchanging turns with another guy at buying Winner Greens from the machine. He bought about 5 and me 2. But he got both the winners - I just missed a $40 winner by one. #30 was a $40 winner, and I got #29. Has anyone won $100 on that game? Still haven't seen or heard of one.

Got BWS in an area that was good - #92 - but it lost.

Only solace was $12 on $2 tickets.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2010, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Again the $2 tickets and $3 Bonus Block Bingo do better than the $5 and up tickets. Very annoying. #93 Jingle Bell Doubler won $5, and #48 Bonus Block Bingo won $3. Bought one of each and both won. I stopped buying Frosty Match & Win, and think I'll stop buying Winner Green. I bought #57 WG, which also lost. No two winners in a row even when #55, 58, 59 have lost along with #51-54.

United States
              Member #97729
              September 22, 2010
              321 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2010, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

I just bought two Holiday Gifts in a row, and one hit for $150: #026, and the other for $10: #027. I will now insert my first smiley ever in LP.Hyper

It is so unusual to have two winners in a row, especially after having such a big winner. I am tempted to go and buy the rest of the roll, but I know the chances are not that good, but who knows, maybe there is a $250,000 top prize in there. What would you do?

Leave it alone?

Go buy another couple (my inclination at the moment)?

Buy the rest (not very likely)?

United States
                Member #97729
                September 22, 2010
                321 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2010, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

I also found a partially unscratched one in the trash. This leads me to believe that the code reveals the winner. I will start a new thread.

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: December 6, 2010, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Congrats, CarHauler! Holiday Gifts seems to be a very good game. The $5 Snow Globe Cash in PA doesn't seem that good - and I could be right by the number of losers I saw today in the wastebasket. I would have gotten the third in a row if I was you, but after that, I'm not sure there would be anything better. Unless they put a jackpot in the roll. Once I got $200 on Cash Fever, then $20 on the next one - but the one after that lost.

United States
                    Member #97729
                    September 22, 2010
                    321 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2010, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Congrats, CarHauler! Holiday Gifts seems to be a very good game. The $5 Snow Globe Cash in PA doesn't seem that good - and I could be right by the number of losers I saw today in the wastebasket. I would have gotten the third in a row if I was you, but after that, I'm not sure there would be anything better. Unless they put a jackpot in the roll. Once I got $200 on Cash Fever, then $20 on the next one - but the one after that lost.

I went back and got the third one only, it was still in order, and it won the jackpot. Just kidding. It lost.

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2010, 2:29 am - IP Logged

I was hoping you really did win it, CarHauler. We're such devotees and I hope we all hit big prizes.

Mamma28z's avatar - phone
                        Lower MI
                        United States
                        Member #94546
                        July 22, 2010
                        247 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2010, 4:04 am - IP Logged

Congrats on your win !

I have had three in a row be winners-  but not that high...

I did win $10 last night on a Wild Time Party $2.00 ticket- it was number 124- I said ok Jeff Gordon give me a winner ..

Then I went back in and got two more different ones- Blazing Wild Times - still $2.00 tickets and I won $60 on one and the other was a loser.. Numbers 14 and 15.

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: December 8, 2010, 1:21 am - IP Logged

Congrats on your win !

I have had three in a row be winners-  but not that high...

I did win $10 last night on a Wild Time Party $2.00 ticket- it was number 124- I said ok Jeff Gordon give me a winner ..

Then I went back in and got two more different ones- Blazing Wild Times - still $2.00 tickets and I won $60 on one and the other was a loser.. Numbers 14 and 15.

Good job, Mamma28z!

I got a MONEY symbol on Money Money Money #31 today, but guess what was the prize below it - yes, $10. Still looking for another $100 on that game. Supposedly there are a couple or more hundreds in some Money Money Money rolls, but I've had more hundreds on BWS.

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: December 8, 2010, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Good to know they don't go the whole 70s on BWS without a winner.. #75 won $15. Not big, but I don't remember winning in the 70s before.

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: December 9, 2010, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Fed up - absolutely fed up - with the Pennsylvania Lottery again. 5 losers in a row on Bonus Block Bingo (#20-24.) The $10 games still lose or give cheap prizes. If Money
                              Money Money has any $100s, I haven't seen any since the start of the game with that $200 exception. I went a little over my usual today and everything lost except for $4 on $2 tickets. I have a hard time taking breaks because it's a hobby, but I'm taking one soon. It's just disappointment after disappointment again.

Page 27 of 38