Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If All 80,000 Members of LP Dedicated to Systems for PB and Pick6 We will Win it Everyday

Topic closed. 132 replies. Last post 6 years ago by bobby623.

Page 2 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19903 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2010, 12:14 am - IP Logged

I am not talking about, all 80,000 members of LP pitching in and playing the lottery, i am talking about that instead of the different forums there was only 1 forum called: Powerball and Pick6 System forums and all 80,000 members of LP tried do calculations, mathematical contraptions and come up with systems for Powerball/Pick6...It will be more interesting than LP....And we will cracked it/Powerball a long time ago....i am not talking about the: 95,000 members pooling....

most, Powerball systems are done by: 2 or 3 people...I am talking about: 100,000 working on 1 project...Things will get done a lot quicker, we could even crack Keno....10 heads think better than 1...Imagine now: 100,000...

yes doing simulations and all....

There probably already hundreds of LP members working on a way to win.  They're just not interested in taking advice from other members who haven't done any better than anyone else.  Why do you think players are posting their opinion about QPs versus SPs, randomness, gambler fallacies and etc.  Lots of opinions about what doesn't work so people are on their own if they're looking for something that works.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
    Member #51269
    April 3, 2007
    529 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2010, 3:55 am - IP Logged

RJOh, you haven't seen this thread have you?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/155146/824235?q=luminus&tab=us&rp=search

For the record, I have NOT given up on the jackpot.  Another poster in here seems to have misunderstood my thread.  I'd be willing to join a group of 10 players who are dedicated to cracking this thing.  10 people can split a massive jackpot, say $50 million and still come off nicely.  We could always try for a second win, afterwards.

I've been on this board for years and I haven't seen a single dream come true but for one person, who stopped talking to me the moment he/she hit the jackpot.  And I'm not even sure that person played those numbers.  Everyone else is still chasing that dream.  How much longer are you willing chase, using your tired method?  1 year; 2; 50?

I'm looking for the answer.  I don't care about pride or bragging rights.  I just want to win.  Period.

The goal is to win; to end the rat-race; to put your kids through college; to live your dreams.  When are you going to take a real chance and make it happen?

Now I've pointed out a problem with these systems; why the jackpot is always out of reach.  The question is, can any of you intelligent people figure it out?

Disclaimer: these statements aren't necessarily directed at RJOh and should be taken as a general response.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19903 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2010, 8:54 am - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/155146/824235?q=luminus&tab=us&rp=search

For the record, I have NOT given up on the jackpot.  Another poster in here seems to have misunderstood my thread.  I'd be willing to join a group of 10 players who are dedicated to cracking this thing.  10 people can split a massive jackpot, say $50 million and still come off nicely.  We could always try for a second win, afterwards.

I've been on this board for years and I haven't seen a single dream come true but for one person, who stopped talking to me the moment he/she hit the jackpot.  And I'm not even sure that person played those numbers.  Everyone else is still chasing that dream.  How much longer are you willing chase, using your tired method?  1 year; 2; 50?

I'm looking for the answer.  I don't care about pride or bragging rights.  I just want to win.  Period.

The goal is to win; to end the rat-race; to put your kids through college; to live your dreams.  When are you going to take a real chance and make it happen?

Now I've pointed out a problem with these systems; why the jackpot is always out of reach.  The question is, can any of you intelligent people figure it out?

Disclaimer: these statements aren't necessarily directed at RJOh and should be taken as a general response.

I have now but what is your point?   Lots of players are in the chase to win a jackpot and some have a strategy for doing it.   If they are serious they will hang in there for as long as it takes or die trying.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19903 Posts
        Posted: August 20, 2010, 10:33 am - IP Logged

I am not talking about, all 80,000 members of LP pitching in and playing the lottery, i am talking about that instead of the different forums there was only 1 forum called: Powerball and Pick6 System forums and all 80,000 members of LP tried do calculations, mathematical contraptions and come up with systems for Powerball/Pick6...It will be more interesting than LP....And we will cracked it/Powerball a long time ago....i am not talking about the: 95,000 members pooling....

most, Powerball systems are done by: 2 or 3 people...I am talking about: 100,000 working on 1 project...Things will get done a lot quicker, we could even crack Keno....10 heads think better than 1...Imagine now: 100,000...

yes doing simulations and all....

only 1 forum called: Powerball and Pick6 System forums

Isn't that the jackpot forum now.  There's a pick3 forum, a pick4 forum, and a pick5 forum to cover those games that not a pick6,PowerBall or MegaMillions game.  With a jackpot forum, math forum and system forum there are plenty of places for any one with a good idea on winning these games to post.

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #51269
          April 3, 2007
          529 Posts
          Posted: August 20, 2010, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

I have now but what is your point?   Lots of players are in the chase to win a jackpot and some have a strategy for doing it.   If they are serious they will hang in there for as long as it takes or die trying.

The point is that poster posted numbers that hit the jackpot.  You said you've never seen that.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19903 Posts
            Posted: August 20, 2010, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

The point is that poster posted numbers that hit the jackpot.  You said you've never seen that.

Well there you go, if you want win a jackpot, play their numbers.  I was talking about MM and PB, I seen a few match 5of5 on the prediction board for pick5 games, it just pick5 jackpots might not be enough to recover a $50 a day habit when you do win but it might be worth investigating.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/218408

Evil Looking       

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10392 Posts
              Posted: August 20, 2010, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Luminus,

Thid is you in the No Jackpot thread that you started:

"I'm not aiming for that jackpot anymore.  My goal is multiple 4-numbercombos out of $50-$100 games, which I've done numerous times before. Getting rich by consecutive buildup is just as good."

This is you in this is you in a post in this thread:

"For the record, I have NOT given up on the jackpot.  Another poster in here seems to have misunderstood my thread."

Who midsunderstood what? You either are or aren't going for the jackpot, which is it?

A room awaits at the ILS.

And by the way, how much of those $50 and $100 hits goes right back into lotto? giving you the benerfit of the doubt and saying you're winning $100 and given a lottery jackpot of $20,000,000 you would have to hit 200,000 times to equal such a pre-tax jackpot. Good Luck!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                Member #51269
                April 3, 2007
                529 Posts
                Posted: August 20, 2010, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Well there you go, if you want win a jackpot, play their numbers.  I was talking about MM and PB, I seen a few match 5of5 on the prediction board for pick5 games, it just pick5 jackpots might not be enough to recover a $50 a day habit when you do win but it might be worth investigating.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/218408

I've never seen a 5 of 5 hit on the prediction board, but I am going to start using those numbers.  I won't be playing $50 a day, though.

I saw that MADDOG10 hit, by the way, and I'm watching his predictions.

United States
                  Member #51269
                  April 3, 2007
                  529 Posts
                  Posted: August 20, 2010, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Luminus,

Thid is you in the No Jackpot thread that you started:

"I'm not aiming for that jackpot anymore.  My goal is multiple 4-numbercombos out of $50-$100 games, which I've done numerous times before. Getting rich by consecutive buildup is just as good."

This is you in this is you in a post in this thread:

"For the record, I have NOT given up on the jackpot.  Another poster in here seems to have misunderstood my thread."

Who midsunderstood what? You either are or aren't going for the jackpot, which is it?

A room awaits at the ILS.

And by the way, how much of those $50 and $100 hits goes right back into lotto? giving you the benerfit of the doubt and saying you're winning $100 and given a lottery jackpot of $20,000,000 you would have to hit 200,000 times to equal such a pre-tax jackpot. Good Luck!

That's right.  I'm not aiming for the jackpot anymore.  That doesn't mean I've given up.  I obviously still want to hit, but until I figure out how to solve the 1 number out problem, it's not going to happen.  I guess my wording was wrong, but I've made it clear here that I am not giving up on the jackpot.

Anyway, it's no $50 and $100 hits.  It's bets.  My $100 bets sometimes bring in thousands of dollars because of the multiple 4-number combos that I hit.  Over time, I come out on top.  This is based on a year of running experiments with high bets.

But, as I said, you guys don't want to pull together.  You've proven it in this thread.

oakland, ca
                    United States
                    Member #95782
                    August 17, 2010
                    13 Posts
                    Posted: August 20, 2010, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

no offense to anyone, but i'd kind of like so see this happen, as it should prove once and for all that the chances of winning with a number calculated by 80,000 people is the same as one calculated by 1 person is the same a quick pick.  there is simply no system to randomness.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19903 Posts
                      Posted: August 20, 2010, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

That's right.  I'm not aiming for the jackpot anymore.  That doesn't mean I've given up.  I obviously still want to hit, but until I figure out how to solve the 1 number out problem, it's not going to happen.  I guess my wording was wrong, but I've made it clear here that I am not giving up on the jackpot.

Anyway, it's no $50 and $100 hits.  It's bets.  My $100 bets sometimes bring in thousands of dollars because of the multiple 4-number combos that I hit.  Over time, I come out on top.  This is based on a year of running experiments with high bets.

But, as I said, you guys don't want to pull together.  You've proven it in this thread.

Who are you talking about and what would you expect them to do?

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19903 Posts
                        Posted: August 20, 2010, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

no offense to anyone, but i'd kind of like so see this happen, as it should prove once and for all that the chances of winning with a number calculated by 80,000 people is the same as one calculated by 1 person is the same a quick pick.  there is simply no system to randomness.

I think each 80,000 players were suppose to come up with one combinations which would be 80,000 combinations.  What would be the point of having a pool of 80,000 people picking one combination to play?

Evil Looking       

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                          Connecticut
                          United States
                          Member #61623
                          May 29, 2008
                          20581 Posts
                          Posted: August 20, 2010, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

I think each 80,000 players were suppose to come up with one combinations which would be 80,000 combinations.  What would be the point of having a pool of 80,000 people picking one combination to play?

Green laugh

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

oakland, ca
                            United States
                            Member #95782
                            August 17, 2010
                            13 Posts
                            Posted: August 20, 2010, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

can't think of one. what would be the point of comming up with 80,000 combinations?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19903 Posts
                              Posted: August 20, 2010, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

can't think of one. what would be the point of comming up with 80,000 combinations?

To improve the odds of one of those 80,000 players winning a jackpot.

Evil Looking