Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If All 80,000 Members of LP Dedicated to Systems for PB and Pick6 We will Win it Everyday

Topic closed. 132 replies. Last post 6 years ago by bobby623.

Page 4 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10353 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2010, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure if it would be OK or not, but of they are paying you it could be construed as you selling the tickets.

Nevadsa does not have a lottery but many preople travel to the I-15 border area of California to play Cal. Lotto.

A guy who worked at the Mirage used to make a weekely trip and played an awful lot of tickets, he was the runnewr for a large pool of players.

Well, one day as he sat with his coffee, steno pad, and filling out his playslips, there happened to be a couple of Nevada Gaming Board agents there. Bear in mind this was in California.

The guy got arrested (Nevada does things like this, that's why some people call it "The United States of Nevada") and was told never to do it again (on that scale). He could only play for himself from then on.

That considered, I really don't know how a pool formed from among 95,000 memebers would go over.(How many would really play is a big question, but I see more potential problems than any smooth sailing.

I do see scammers surfacing - "Hey, I paid you, my PayPal just didn't go through" and sincerely believe no one should ever set themselves up to get stalked.

Someone who wants to do this write Powerball or Mega Millions and see what they tell you.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
    Harrison Township Michigan
    United States
    Member #90088
    April 21, 2010
    4265 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2010, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

this is kind of a response to Luminus...If ALL Members, all 80,000 dedicated themselves to figuring out system on the system forums for Powerball or Pick6, and made predictions for Powerball and Pick6, we will Had WON the Powerball Jackpot Already....Not just, once but almost everyday plus it will be more exciting...

I said this before...

this is also a response to luminus post/thread...

no matter how many times they change the matrix...

the same thing will happen if, ALL high schools or middle schools of a state/province dedicated themselves to coming up with systems for Powerball and Pick6...

If all 95,000 members + got together to figure this out, we would have to be telepathically-linked, because the amount of data one would have to research would be enourmous. That's if we did not want duplicated #'s.

But what if Bob had 4 numbers and the PowerBall correct, in-order to achieve the 5 numbers needed there would have to be repeats.

For instance if you feel 7 - 20 - 29 - 39 are going to fall tonight the only logical way to achieve all 5 numbers would be to....7 - 20 - 29 - 39 - 40,  7 - 20 - 29 - 39 - 417 - 20 - 29 - 39 - 42 and so on.

Your talking about collective intelligence that could emerge from the collaboration of many individuals. This could be doo-able, over time. Borg-Up!

JMHO, Cutla$$Bob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

bobby623's avatar - abstract
      San Angelo, Texas
      United States
      Member #1097
      January 31, 2003
      1394 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2010, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss

I agree there are potential problems with folks making various claims.

However, except for the initial request for participants, which would have to be posted in a public venue, the program would
      be confidential. There would be a cutoff date on which the program would advance, or die for lack of interest.

A public notice would have to be made informing interested parties that the opportunity has closed.

No one would know who the participants are, except the participants, who would have to provide an email address or
      telephone number.

Personally, if I were in control, information, cash money etc would be sent to a PO box by snail mail.

Only the participants would receive the list of combinations, which they would receive in advance by email.

The general LP public, so to speak, would be in the dark.

If  I were running the show, I certainly wouldn't be conducting anything in the public, or bragging about any winnings that
      might arise - like the guy in the example you gave.

There would be a one time public request. After that, everyone would have to wait until additional players are solicited, if ever.

There would be no additional details posted in a public venue.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19830 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2010, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

So far I see no advantage to sending money to another LP member to buy tickets which are available locally.  I thought the idea of this thread was to develop a proprietary system for picking combinations that were more likely to have a winner.  Once that is accomplished then if there is trust enough to send money to another LP member to buy tickets then there should be enough trust for everyone in the group to buy a designated group of combinations for the group locally and any winnings from that group of numbers would be shared with the group.

For example if the group came up with 100 combinations to play and there were 10 players in the group,  each player would play 10 of those combinations locally and share with the group any winnings from those 10 lines.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2010, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

I've tried to pull everyone together to do this, already.  They just ignore me.  So that's that.  I have this same philosophy for the space program, but humans, you know.  Most just want the glory for themselves.

You mean split a Powerball winning ticket between 90,000 people?..Is tiggs reading this thread right?..If it is it's the dumbest thread on here..

bobby623's avatar - abstract
            San Angelo, Texas
            United States
            Member #1097
            January 31, 2003
            1394 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2010, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

RJOH

I don't think this thread has developed enough to know for sure how the number selection would work.

One way is for you to convince 9 or more other players that your number selection method has merit and could possibly win more if you
            could play more than the 20 combinations you usually play. You, of course, would promise to collect and share any winnings.

You would generate the numbers and send them to members in advance of the drawing by whatever means fits the situation.

Another player using a different number selection method, say Gap Strategy, could solicit 9 or more members. Each
            player would pay whatever dues are required. They would receive a list of combinations in advance.

There may be other workouts or systems that could be used.

The main point is that one member of the pool would select the combinations. The other members would have to TRUST that
            their money would be used to actually buy the combinations and that they will receive a share of the winnings, if any.

I'm not sure how you could have an effective public pool where folks 'promise' to play and pay. I certainly wouldn't want
            to be in such a pool.

Seems what has to happen is for someone to post a definitive proposal, solicit players and move forward according to replys.
            I certainly  wouldn't expect interested players to learn my strategy and generate numbers, at least, not initially.

I don't know if you would share your method and expect others to use it to select combinations for play.

Sooner or later, folks who want to be in a pool are going to have to take some risks. If not, then all of these posts
            are for naught.

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8363 Posts
              Posted: August 21, 2010, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

What everyone here should do is find out where that last number (the one that's always missing) is coming from.  Is it a long shot number; does it hit triples often?  My 1 missing number is a long shot, which is why I keep missing it.  I don't account for long shots in my sets, because they're too hard to predict.  I've also seemed to figure a way to predict when to play the Power Number, but those chances don't come up often.

Very easy to figure out if you have access to the number history.

Long shot numbers in the pick 3-4 games are the longest out by position digits.

or simply put the coldest digits by position.

The same can be applied to the pick 5 and 6 games as well. except it wouldn't be by position.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                adelaide sa
                Australia
                Member #37136
                April 11, 2006
                3300 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2010, 12:36 am - IP Logged

this is why i say peple enter their own tickets, and contribute their plays to the pool,. no liabiltiy to other players, your tickets are your own and you bought them in own state. no cross border probs, no you owe me, no legal hassles.

only prob i see is people actually playing their assigned, or lets face own picked numbers.

by the way i run a similar thing for a free game online, where every day a 1-10000 number is drawn, i try to collect enough people to cover ea number. we get 5-7 free picks a day and once i hit 100 people  contributing to list  it sort of died.

getting 95k to contribute, regularly is a pipe dream.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
                  Member #51269
                  April 3, 2007
                  529 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2010, 12:57 am - IP Logged

So far I see no advantage to sending money to another LP member to buy tickets which are available locally.  I thought the idea of this thread was to develop a proprietary system for picking combinations that were more likely to have a winner.  Once that is accomplished then if there is trust enough to send money to another LP member to buy tickets then there should be enough trust for everyone in the group to buy a designated group of combinations for the group locally and any winnings from that group of numbers would be shared with the group.

For example if the group came up with 100 combinations to play and there were 10 players in the group,  each player would play 10 of those combinations locally and share with the group any winnings from those 10 lines.

& bobby632's comment:

I like this idea.  10 dedicated players each state could make this happen.  Trust has to start somewhere.  Life isn't some Care Bear infested haven.  You're gonna have to take a chance.  The rules are simple, if you don't play, you're out of the pool... forever.  If you run away with the winnings, know that IP addresses can be tracked and I'm sure some if not all members will find a way to hunt your punk a$$ down.

As for which game to play, that remains to be seen.  I'd start with the lower games or the regular 6-number lottery.  PB and MM are essentially 2 lotteries in one; thereby, making it nearly impossible to win.

I just started posting predictions, but I'm not worried about a bunch of people using them because there are too many predictions to choose from in the first place.  What are the chances like 90 people will play mine or your numbers, anyway?

four4me

I need to figure out how to predict the long shot, not figure out where it came from.  I know where my long shots come from.  It's up to you to figure out yours.

In response to this garbage by tiggs95:

"You mean split a Powerball winning ticket between 90,000 people?..Is tiggs reading this thread right?..If it is it's the dumbest thread on here.."

No, you are not reading it right.  No one wants to put 90,000 people in a pool.  That's got to be the dumbest misunderstanding ever.  Are you here to hurl insults, or solve problems?  Which is it?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19830 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2010, 1:18 am - IP Logged

RJOH

I don't think this thread has developed enough to know for sure how the number selection would work.

One way is for you to convince 9 or more other players that your number selection method has merit and could possibly win more if you
                    could play more than the 20 combinations you usually play. You, of course, would promise to collect and share any winnings.

You would generate the numbers and send them to members in advance of the drawing by whatever means fits the situation.

Another player using a different number selection method, say Gap Strategy, could solicit 9 or more members. Each
                    player would pay whatever dues are required. They would receive a list of combinations in advance.

There may be other workouts or systems that could be used.

The main point is that one member of the pool would select the combinations. The other members would have to TRUST that
                    their money would be used to actually buy the combinations and that they will receive a share of the winnings, if any.

I'm not sure how you could have an effective public pool where folks 'promise' to play and pay. I certainly wouldn't want
                    to be in such a pool.

Seems what has to happen is for someone to post a definitive proposal, solicit players and move forward according to replys.
                    I certainly  wouldn't expect interested players to learn my strategy and generate numbers, at least, not initially.

I don't know if you would share your method and expect others to use it to select combinations for play.

Sooner or later, folks who want to be in a pool are going to have to take some risks. If not, then all of these posts
                    are for naught.

I Agree!  I know I don't have a system that I would try to convince anyone beside myself to put money on.  Coming up with a hundred or more combinations is different than coming up with 10-25 combinations I usually play, the parameters and rules would change.  I would have to run some simulations and be happy with the results before ever suggesting a pool of players try them.

United States
                      Member #51269
                      April 3, 2007
                      529 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2010, 1:27 am - IP Logged

I Agree!  I know I don't have a system that I would try to convince anyone beside myself to put money on.  Coming up with a hundred or more combinations is different than coming up with 10-25 combinations I usually play, the parameters and rules would change.  I would have to run some simulations and be happy with the results before ever suggesting a pool of players try them.

Then run your simulations.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19830 Posts
                        Posted: August 24, 2010, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Then run your simulations.

Simulation #1 - 200 PB picks for 08/25/2010
                        WB = 1-59 all used at least 12 times
                        PB = 1-39 all used at least 5 times
                        No combination of three used more than one time = 2000 different combo of threes
                        No combination has ever matched 5 in previous drawings.

1. 04 17 24 31 53 +20          101. 18 22 24 26 52 +39       
                             2. 07 21 25 27 36 +28          102. 04 07 13 22 43 +36       
                             3. 26 28 37 38 57 +10          103. 02 31 37 42 59 +22       
                             4. 01 23 29 35 49 +38          104. 03 12 29 34 45 +09       
                             5. 02 12 14 22 39 +11          105. 17 18 41 44 55 +38       
                             6. 06 13 40 42 50 +24          106. 13 24 50 53 54 +17       
                             7. 03 05 30 41 44 +03          107. 08 14 39 48 54 +31       
                             8. 09 16 43 45 55 +36          108. 09 20 25 49 59 +30       
                             9. 08 15 20 48 51 +05          109. 07 20 44 48 58 +13       
                            10. 18 19 32 47 59 +07          110. 11 27 41 50 55 +33       
                            11. 10 11 34 46 52 +01          111. 01 12 21 38 42 +12       
                            12. 01 28 33 41 45 +08          112. 05 16 19 36 48 +32       
                            13. 06 07 24 34 48 +30          113. 15 23 25 48 55 +01       
                            14. 14 30 37 49 55 +09          114. 02 07 18 35 47 +37       
                            15. 02 16 27 40 53 +18          115. 10 19 23 39 54 +08       
                            16. 15 21 31 39 56 +22          116. 08 10 13 25 31 +20       
                            17. 17 20 26 47 56 +33          117. 12 15 23 44 50 +29       
                            18. 03 32 35 36 50 +14          118. 24 25 41 43 59 +02       
                            19. 08 22 25 42 43 +23          119. 09 20 24 47 51 +35       
                            20. 12 19 44 52 54 +31          120. 07 34 45 46 58 +22       
                            21. 23 33 38 46 51 +39          121. 01 27 32 39 57 +36       
                            22. 04 13 18 29 54 +34          122. 14 24 35 51 56 +19       
                            23. 05 11 27 37 48 +29          123. 07 17 27 29 46 +05       
                            24. 07 10 18 30 42 +35          124. 06 24 26 27 31 +12       
                            25. 19 29 31 50 51 +04          125. 06 08 37 44 46 +39       
                            26. 01 12 16 25 47 +16          126. 18 19 20 34 43 +17       
                            27. 09 10 24 38 44 +19          127. 25 28 30 31 54 +38       
                            28. 04 05 23 40 45 +17          128. 03 07 38 39 48 +32       
                            29. 06 09 26 36 49 +12          129. 09 21 22 33 44 +08       
                            30. 20 32 33 43 53 +21          130. 12 18 30 36 45 +16       
                            31. 17 22 35 46 54 +25          131. 11 19 34 49 53 +03       
                            32. 08 11 13 28 39 +26          132. 02 26 29 39 41 +24       
                            33. 15 32 40 41 55 +13          133. 09 31 32 33 54 +34       
                            34. 03 13 14 25 38 +02          134. 08 15 17 38 49 +13       
                            35. 12 24 28 49 59 +27          135. 09 15 18 35 53 +21       
                            36. 20 30 35 39 58 +37          136. 03 09 15 22 42 +28       
                            37. 17 21 37 51 59 +06          137. 13 23 28 52 53 +37       
                            38. 23 31 43 47 58 +32          138. 19 26 33 53 58 +18       
                            39. 21 22 45 50 52 +15          139. 18 25 32 39 46 +10       
                            40. 14 18 36 44 56 +08          140. 03 20 27 31 40 +30       
                            41. 09 19 41 48 57 +05          141. 21 29 38 43 48 +23       
                            42. 05 26 29 33 52 +20          142. 06 11 12 32 47 +01       
                            43. 16 17 23 36 52 +39          143. 06 11 28 44 45 +07       
                            44. 18 25 49 51 57 +09          144. 08 17 30 47 50 +14       
                            45. 22 29 37 47 53 +21          145. 01 10 17 40 42 +27       
                            46. 08 19 35 45 56 +22          146. 06 18 37 39 49 +29       
                            47. 09 34 39 50 59 +12          147. 08 18 21 33 50 +20       
                            48. 08 16 34 44 57 +24          148. 14 21 34 47 59 +25       
                            49. 11 14 20 31 42 +29          149. 06 25 29 35 41 +26       
                            50. 05 32 34 38 42 +13          150. 04 09 12 37 46 +31       
                            51. 02 06 21 28 46 +17          151. 10 13 16 37 45 +33       
                            52. 12 13 26 41 46 +11          152. 07 09 12 28 40 +15       
                            53. 03 10 15 27 43 +35          153. 16 29 30 50 56 +04       
                            54. 11 30 33 40 59 +16          154. 22 25 34 51 58 +09       
                            55. 13 17 22 40 57 +18          155. 01 20 23 26 44 +11       
                            56. 12 31 39 45 57 +37          156. 05 28 36 39 50 +06       
                            57. 04 19 23 42 58 +32          157. 11 21 26 35 54 +35       
                            58. 15 20 24 36 55 +30          158. 02 05 17 30 45 +20       
                            59. 14 27 43 44 51 +26          159. 04 17 20 34 41 +18       
                            60. 05 09 25 35 37 +19          160. 14 17 28 33 36 +06       
                            61. 06 10 15 38 47 +03          161. 03 24 35 37 58 +28       
                            62. 02 11 24 32 48 +33          162. 14 16 43 54 57 +10       
                            63. 18 26 34 48 54 +07          163. 04 15 32 44 53 +22       
                            64. 03 08 21 29 41 +27          164. 13 19 30 46 59 +07       
                            65. 04 10 16 28 46 +10          165. 02 19 22 35 38 +23       
                            66. 27 30 33 49 54 +34          166. 10 11 22 29 44 +08       
                            67. 07 08 26 33 37 +14          167. 01 21 24 32 58 +12       
                            68. 10 25 28 47 48 +28          168. 04 26 30 43 55 +26       
                            69. 14 18 38 46 53 +15          169. 03 22 26 31 59 +31       
                            70. 05 13 21 31 44 +38          170. 13 33 42 47 58 +29       
                            71. 09 19 27 32 56 +01          171. 05 22 23 31 56 +34       
                            72. 11 24 49 50 57 +06          172. 08 23 27 38 45 +13       
                            73. 07 23 35 40 59 +02          173. 08 12 36 41 53 +09       
                            74. 02 15 16 41 51 +36          174. 24 37 40 41 54 +02       
                            75. 07 17 42 45 56 +23          175. 16 22 42 49 56 +14       
                            76. 22 34 36 39 53 +25          176. 04 36 40 42 51 +05       
                            77. 12 20 29 30 43 +04          177. 02 13 20 36 45 +39       
                            78. 03 19 21 30 51 +31          178. 03 11 16 42 52 +16       
                            79. 10 26 36 46 55 +16          179. 11 37 38 40 56 +04       
                            80. 11 15 23 34 36 +25          180. 13 29 48 49 55 +01       
                            81. 15 30 39 46 52 +35          181. 01 05 14 40 46 +30       
                            82. 18 20 23 40 54 +21          182. 07 16 20 33 57 +38       
                            83. 01 14 16 29 31 +24          183. 05 10 41 43 50 +03       
                            84. 03 10 21 32 49 +14          184. 07 14 15 32 54 +21       
                            85. 16 19 29 32 37 +27          185. 01 27 28 34 51 +19       
                            86. 17 23 34 37 50 +15          186. 13 23 24 30 57 +27       
                            87. 10 32 35 45 51 +06          187. 18 31 48 49 52 +25       
                            88. 09 19 38 40 52 +05          188. 17 32 43 52 58 +17       
                            89. 01 09 13 36 43 +34          189. 04 21 34 35 57 +15       
                            90. 02 25 33 40 52 +10          190. 01 11 15 26 45 +24       
                            91. 24 38 42 45 53 +07          191. 06 20 29 36 52 +37       
                            92. 21 28 35 53 59 +19          192. 03 16 28 38 55 +32       
                            93. 05 16 44 46 47 +18          193. 11 39 42 43 57 +33       
                            94. 15 28 43 52 56 +03          194. 04 14 33 44 52 +36       
                            95. 06 17 33 38 55 +26          195. 01 08 19 37 47 +11       
                            96. 12 33 41 47 48 +11          196. 05 10 12 27 51 +33       
                            97. 07 30 31 35 53 +28          197. 08 27 40 48 58 +11       
                            98. 07 27 39 47 56 +23          198. 14 25 48 53 57 +09       
                            99. 02 27 28 42 55 +04          199. 06 14 22 46 50 +10       
                            100. 12 25 26 50 51 +02          200. 02 09 10 41 49 +07       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19830 Posts
                          Posted: August 25, 2010, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Tonight's winning numbers:16 17 29 31 36    +23

19.    08 22 25 42 43    +23
                             43.    16 17 23 36 52    +39
                             75.    07 17 42 45 56    +23
                             83.    01 14 16 29 31    +24
                             98.    07 27 39 47 56    +23
                            141.    21 29 38 43 48    +23
                            165.    02 19 22 35 38    +23

MATCHES

MATCH  0 = 122    3      $ 9
                            MATCH  1 = 68     2      $ 8
                            MATCH  2 = 8      0
                            MATCH  3 = 2      0      $ 14
                            MATCH  4 = 0      0
                            MATCH  5 = 0      0

PRIZE = $ 31

This system going to need a lot more work.  $200 to win $31

Evil Looking       

United States
                            Member #51269
                            April 3, 2007
                            529 Posts
                            Posted: August 26, 2010, 3:33 am - IP Logged

^Yup.  Needs work.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19830 Posts
                              Posted: August 26, 2010, 3:54 am - IP Logged

Looks like there were 100 lines too many, the best hits were in the first 100 lines.  With the first 100 lines and a little luck like the MB on line 83 being 23 instead of 24, this strategy could have broke even. 

I'm not a pool players, so I think I'll stick with my usual 10-25 lines per drawing and leave the pool strategies to the pool players.

Evil Looking