Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If All 80,000 Members of LP Dedicated to Systems for PB and Pick6 We will Win it Everyday

Topic closed. 132 replies. Last post 6 years ago by bobby623.

Page 6 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
oakland, ca
United States
Member #95782
August 17, 2010
13 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2010, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

bobby623,

i think it is about randomness though.  if you say "there are a small number of LP members, myself included, who believe that detailed analysis of past lottery results is a useful guidepostfor generating and selecting numbers to play."

then you are really saying that drawings are not random.  As i see it, you either believe that the past numbers have some sort of influence over future numbers, or (more likely) that some force exerted itself on past numbers and will exert itself on future numbers such that a pattern, however complicated, exists.  either way, if you say past numbers can indicate future numbers in any way, you are saying the system is not random.

bobby623's avatar - abstract
    San Angelo, Texas
    United States
    Member #1097
    January 31, 2003
    1394 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2010, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

birdbreath

I disagree.

I use a 'substitute system' that is totally independent on what the lottery does.

I use past winning numbers to 'trigger' and/or guide the production of various data streams that reflect trends in several categories.
    I then use these data streams to make "best guesses" on what might happen next. I don't get it right everytime, but it hasn't been
    a waste of time - which I have plenty of.

Either way, it certainly beats quick picks and is a lot more fun.

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
      Member #51269
      April 3, 2007
      529 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2010, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

bobby623 and RJOh,

I shared my system as soon as I signed onto this board.  See the proof:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/153951/807420?q=luminus&rp=search

I'm running a modified Gail Howard system, now.  I've said this before.  I'm using the past 5 games and wheeling those numbers.  I've recently started experimenting with reducing those numbers to 15, while keeping the set 2-9.  My results seem to be the same as the more, outrageously complex system that is Gail Howard's (unmodified).

Then there's this test thread of my system (the best results ever):

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/160960/881375

Although I went ballistic in that thread, drunk with power, so to speak, you see that I spent $175 x 2 to win $10,209.  I don't know about you, but that's not a bad profit.  So saying that I'm not contributing is not accurate.

Here is another 2 examples:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/161563/887487

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/161018/881381

It seems to me that people just want to spend "scared money" (i.e., $10) and expect to win big.  Good luck with that.

bobby623, your system is complicated.  There's no way I'm going to learn how to do that in a short period of time, let alone master it to the degree you have.  I don't even know if I can set it up properly, but if it's working as efficiently as you say, why not use it on the Take 5?  Run a test in that forum and show us how powerful it is.

As I've said before, running tests can't hurt.  You have nothing to lose.

San Angelo, Texas
        United States
        Member #1097
        January 31, 2003
        1394 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2010, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Luminus

In order to use Gap Strategy to generate numbers for Take 5, I would have to go back 50 draws and develop the workouts. Even then, there may not be enough data to facilitate number generation.

I'm currently keeping data on all five of the Texas on-line lottery games, as well as Florida Fan 5.

There just isn't enough time keep every game up-to-date.

You would have the same problem using Gap Strategy for Texas Cash 5/37.

I'm sorry that I've said something that has caused this discussion to turn personal. That's not been my intent.

I think we all have workouts that have done well in the past and will again in future. Otherwise, whats the point.

It's becoming clearer, at least to me, that the chances of our having a meeting of the minds, so to speak, may not be possible. There
        are just too many variables and no easy way to discuss and resolve questions.

I'm going to generate 50 combinations for Saturday's Texas Lotto drawing. This is about 40 more combinations than I usually
        play. If I get lucky, maybe the folks who are following this thread will decide my strategy is worth the time and effort, or not.

In any event, I'll be available to assist anyone who is interested in Gap Strategy. All they have to do is send me a private
        message and we will go from there.

United States
          Member #51269
          April 3, 2007
          529 Posts
          Posted: August 27, 2010, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Luminus

In order to use Gap Strategy to generate numbers for Take 5, I would have to go back 50 draws and develop the workouts. Even then, there may not be enough data to facilitate number generation.

I'm currently keeping data on all five of the Texas on-line lottery games, as well as Florida Fan 5.

There just isn't enough time keep every game up-to-date.

You would have the same problem using Gap Strategy for Texas Cash 5/37.

I'm sorry that I've said something that has caused this discussion to turn personal. That's not been my intent.

I think we all have workouts that have done well in the past and will again in future. Otherwise, whats the point.

It's becoming clearer, at least to me, that the chances of our having a meeting of the minds, so to speak, may not be possible. There
          are just too many variables and no easy way to discuss and resolve questions.

I'm going to generate 50 combinations for Saturday's Texas Lotto drawing. This is about 40 more combinations than I usually
          play. If I get lucky, maybe the folks who are following this thread will decide my strategy is worth the time and effort, or not.

In any event, I'll be available to assist anyone who is interested in Gap Strategy. All they have to do is send me a private
          message and we will go from there.

Who's taking anything personal?  If I can workout your Gap Strategy, I'll e-mail you and let you know how it works out with the Take 5.  Thanks.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7295 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2010, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Who's taking anything personal?  If I can workout your Gap Strategy, I'll e-mail you and let you know how it works out with the Take 5.  Thanks.

"If I can workout your Gap Strategy, I'll e-mail you and let you know how it works out with the Take 5."

I thought this topic was about "96,000 heads are better than 2".

It's possible you could find something Bobby over looked and just as possible at least 1, 2, or more members might find something you both over looked. Why not post it in this topic?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19816 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2010, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

"If I can workout your Gap Strategy, I'll e-mail you and let you know how it works out with the Take 5."

It's possible you could find something Bobby over looked and just as possible at least 1, 2, or more members might find something you both over looked. Why not post it in this topic?

We'll be lucky if a hundred posters contribute anything useful to this thread.  Outside of PB and MM lotteries most posters will not be trying to win the same games and tracking games they don't play is a waste of time for most players.   After some of the PMs I got after posting those 200 lines for PB last drawings, I don't think there are a lot of players who want to share their information in a public forum if they think they have a chance of winning one of those games jackpots.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

San Angelo, Texas
                United States
                Member #1097
                January 31, 2003
                1394 Posts
                Posted: August 27, 2010, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Stack47

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/197753

Gap Strategy is a Universal workout, that is, it can be used for most of the current lottery games played worldwide.

The link relates to the use of GS for Texas Pick3, but it can be used for KY Pick 3.

I would appreciate any feedback on GS, particularly how I can overcome the 'missed by one' syndrome. But to do it,
                you will have to actually generate and use the workout.

Don't fall for the 'it's too complicated' reason not to give it a try. Once you start you will be surprised just how easy
                it is. It just takes time to establish the required data streams. But, once you get the data 'lined out' it becomes
                a 'piece of cake.'

If you want to use GS for MM or PB, you follow the same procedures given for P3 for each of the number groups, or decades.
                This will give you 6 workbooks (A 1-9, B 10-19, C 20-29, D 30-39, E 40-49 and F 50 to 56 or 50 to 59) to maintain.

Don't try to use the same data sets for both MM and PB.

If you have a personal workout you believe is easier, please be one of the 96,000+ 'heads' and give us the details and some examples of how you generate your numbers to play.

Personally, I'd appreciate learning the details regarding other personal workouts for structured plays, but I don't think many
                will be posted here. It's one thing to have a strategy, but being able to explain how it works to a general audience is something
                else.

If you want to give GS a try, I'm available most days and will assist, if you need it.

Thanks for your interest.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7295 Posts
                  Posted: August 27, 2010, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

We'll be lucky if a hundred posters contribute anything useful to this thread.  Outside of PB and MM lotteries most posters will not be trying to win the same games and tracking games they don't play is a waste of time for most players.   After some of the PMs I got after posting those 200 lines for PB last drawings, I don't think there are a lot of players who want to share their information in a public forum if they think they have a chance of winning one of those games jackpots.

Looking at the top ten topics (excluding the priority topics) in this forum by latest replies, only 3 are about "how to win". I'm not knocking the people starting those threads or the members that view and/or reply to them, but from that I wouldn't expect very many of the 96,000 members to be dedicated to creating a PB, MM, lotto, or pick-5 system.

Somebody mentioned 10 members pooling $10 a piece per drawing, but then the system would be limited to $100 worth of play. When we were discussing the 70% wager and win ratio, I mentioned a wheel I've used a couple of times using all 56 MM numbers that is useful with all 46 bonus numbers; not because I think it could outperform 46 QPs but simply because of the guaranteed coverage. What was lost in the ensuing discussion is the fact very few players buy 46 tickets a drawing.

You've found a way to create a system that cost about $20 a drawing and you're comfortable in playing that amount. I'm guessing the average MM and PB bets of our 96,000 members is less than $5 so if this thread is going to get thousands of responses, somebody better come up with $5 system.

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7295 Posts
                    Posted: August 27, 2010, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Stack47

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/197753

Gap Strategy is a Universal workout, that is, it can be used for most of the current lottery games played worldwide.

The link relates to the use of GS for Texas Pick3, but it can be used for KY Pick 3.

I would appreciate any feedback on GS, particularly how I can overcome the 'missed by one' syndrome. But to do it,
                    you will have to actually generate and use the workout.

Don't fall for the 'it's too complicated' reason not to give it a try. Once you start you will be surprised just how easy
                    it is. It just takes time to establish the required data streams. But, once you get the data 'lined out' it becomes
                    a 'piece of cake.'

If you want to use GS for MM or PB, you follow the same procedures given for P3 for each of the number groups, or decades.
                    This will give you 6 workbooks (A 1-9, B 10-19, C 20-29, D 30-39, E 40-49 and F 50 to 56 or 50 to 59) to maintain.

Don't try to use the same data sets for both MM and PB.

If you have a personal workout you believe is easier, please be one of the 96,000+ 'heads' and give us the details and some examples of how you generate your numbers to play.

Personally, I'd appreciate learning the details regarding other personal workouts for structured plays, but I don't think many
                    will be posted here. It's one thing to have a strategy, but being able to explain how it works to a general audience is something
                    else.

If you want to give GS a try, I'm available most days and will assist, if you need it.

Thanks for your interest.

I learned the hard way about matching all the numbers using wheels playing Ohio's pick-5s games. It was difficult enough developing a system that would occasionally match all 5 numbers only to find out the reason I wasn't cashing a jackpot ticket was the order I placed the numbers into the wheel.

Pumpi's ideas at times seem far fetched, but by finding the correct order to place the numbers into the wheel, the jackpot could be hit many times a year using a 2 if 5 of 39 number 25 combination wheel.

I'll take a look at your pick-3 strategy.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19816 Posts
                      Posted: August 27, 2010, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Looking at the top ten topics (excluding the priority topics) in this forum by latest replies, only 3 are about "how to win". I'm not knocking the people starting those threads or the members that view and/or reply to them, but from that I wouldn't expect very many of the 96,000 members to be dedicated to creating a PB, MM, lotto, or pick-5 system.

Somebody mentioned 10 members pooling $10 a piece per drawing, but then the system would be limited to $100 worth of play. When we were discussing the 70% wager and win ratio, I mentioned a wheel I've used a couple of times using all 56 MM numbers that is useful with all 46 bonus numbers; not because I think it could outperform 46 QPs but simply because of the guaranteed coverage. What was lost in the ensuing discussion is the fact very few players buy 46 tickets a drawing.

You've found a way to create a system that cost about $20 a drawing and you're comfortable in playing that amount. I'm guessing the average MM and PB bets of our 96,000 members is less than $5 so if this thread is going to get thousands of responses, somebody better come up with $5 system.

I doubt if a strategy that uses $5 would be much different than $5 worth of QPs and hoping to get lucky.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #51269
                        April 3, 2007
                        529 Posts
                        Posted: August 28, 2010, 8:52 am - IP Logged

I don't see much cooperation happening.  About 3 people stepped forward, including me, and we still can't come to an agreement.  I said I'd e-mail Bobby because that poster shared an e-mail with me, which shows a real interest for cooperation and WINNING.  That's the rules.  Why give away our strategies to 89,997 potential free-loaders?

Anyway, what do you mean by the order you put the numbers in your wheel?  What difference does it make, when the numbers are sorted in descending order?  I was wondering if Gail's wheels are different from other wheels and now you seem to be lending some credence to that.

I have an excel file of my strategy, by the way Bobby.  Maybe you can create an excel file of your strategy and we can swap?  I could ask this over e-mail, but everyone to SEE what it means to function like a team.

San Angelo, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1097
                          January 31, 2003
                          1394 Posts
                          Posted: August 28, 2010, 10:05 am - IP Logged

RJOH

"I doubt if a strategy that uses $5 would be much different than $5 worth of QPs and hoping to get lucky."

I use Gap Strategy to generate 5 combinations in just about all the lotteries I play. I sometimes wish I could
                          buy more sets, but ....

To demonstrate, here are 5 sets I generated for the 0828 Texas Cash 5/37 drawing.

The GS data I have strongly suggests that the winning combination will have at least one A, one B and one D. 

Therefore the base structure that guides final number selection is ABD.

The header for the worksheet reads:  ABD -  3 choices for each letter, total of 9 numbers, playing 5 sets provides 25 spots to fill,
                          this means all numbers in the 9 number wheel must be used 2 times, 7 of the numbers will be used 3 times.

Using the various data streams, I selected 1.4.7.10.12.18.31.32.36.

Using the LS2004 wheeler, with adjustments, the 5 combinations to play are;

4.12.18.31.36, 1.7.10.18.36, 1.4.12.18.33, 4.7.10.31.33, 7.12.31.33.36

Note that every combination has at least one A, one B and one D.

I've been trying the solve the 'missed by one' riddle. Therefore, I'm doing some experiments.

Under normal circustances, the wheel numbers would be 3.4.5.10.15.17.35.36.37.

You would have to be familiar with GS to know how I came up with the alternate numbers.

By the way: My demonstration of GS for Texas Lotto will be posted in the Jackpot forum later today. I'm playing 50 sets vice the 100 due
                          to financial limitations.

Thanks for your interest

United States
                            Member #93947
                            July 10, 2010
                            2180 Posts
                            Posted: August 28, 2010, 10:13 am - IP Logged

bobby623,

i think it is about randomness though.  if you say "there are a small number of LP members, myself included, who believe that detailed analysis of past lottery results is a useful guidepostfor generating and selecting numbers to play."

then you are really saying that drawings are not random.  As i see it, you either believe that the past numbers have some sort of influence over future numbers, or (more likely) that some force exerted itself on past numbers and will exert itself on future numbers such that a pattern, however complicated, exists.  either way, if you say past numbers can indicate future numbers in any way, you are saying the system is not random.

You have a tough row to hoe birdbreath...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/218174/1755321

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                              adelaide sa
                              Australia
                              Member #37136
                              April 11, 2006
                              3300 Posts
                              Posted: August 28, 2010, 11:40 am - IP Logged

we could use the prediction page here on  LP , pick a game and get everyone interested  to post 10 picks, doesnt cost anything and we get to test  peoples willingness to co operate.

now we could all post our own 10 picks, or submit to someone elses picks and play 10 of theirs.  i for one dont cqre either way.

also could pick an eaiser to win game. like 6 /39  having a quick browse i nominate

califirnia fantasy 5 a 5/39 game, feel free to nominate, another, or second, my pick, then we vote?

then we decide if we allow 1` person to wheel numbers or pick our own 10.

if we all pick ourt own 10 , maybe the best scored picks get to chose a major wheel for the actual play and we all have to suck it up and play?

im just trying to move things along and suggest ideas. not dictate.

so 1st we need to agree on a game to run a test run ok agreed?

games nominated

Ca. fantasy 5

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297