Welcome Guest
You last visited April 25, 2018, 1:58 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If All 80,000 Members of LP Dedicated to Systems for PB and Pick6 We will Win it Everyday

Topic closed. 132 replies. Last post 8 years ago by bobby623.

Page 3 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
adelaide sa
Australia
Member #37136
April 11, 2006
3329 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2010, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

i starts with 1 post like

savagegoose  12 15 25 33 39 44

then someone follows

??savagefgoose 12 15 25 33 39 44

someone else 22 23 25 36 40 41

and away it goes till how ever many games are listed. try not to repeat say more than 2 numbers or some such rule decared at start

" Still swinging, still missing "
2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596: JAN= -

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318: JAN= -39

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    20163 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2010, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

i starts with 1 post like

savagegoose  12 15 25 33 39 44

then someone follows

??savagefgoose 12 15 25 33 39 44

someone else 22 23 25 36 40 41

and away it goes till how ever many games are listed. try not to repeat say more than 2 numbers or some such rule decared at start

The problem with that rule is if there are two players that have three of the winning numbers but a different three then every combination afterward is doomed to not match more than four of the winning numbers.  With 80,000 possible combinations I doubt if you could avoid matching five of someone else numbers.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning one * 

Evil Looking       

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
      Member #51269
      April 3, 2007
      529 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2010, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

All I'm reading is cynicism from you, RJOh.  If you're not interested in a solutions, then why are you here?  You get something out of all that negativity you're dishing out?

If you have a better idea, I'm all ears... or eyes, in this case.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
        adelaide sa
        Australia
        Member #37136
        April 11, 2006
        3329 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2010, 1:49 am - IP Logged

yeah you would have to get todd onside to make a checker to make sure no numbers are repeated over a certain limit.

personally i think the bigger problem would be people not playing their numbers but having them in the system,

still 80k entries is an ants toenail in the greater scheme of things. like someone said look how many predictions go on here, and how few wins they produce.

personally i couldnt be involved what with living in australia, and pseudo trustworthy sites charging $2 a draw per ticket  exclude me form playing only the super large jackpots over there.

" Still swinging, still missing "
        2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596: JAN= -

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318: JAN= -39

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          20163 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2010, 2:04 am - IP Logged

All I'm reading is cynicism from you, RJOh.  If you're not interested in a solutions, then why are you here?  You get something out of all that negativity you're dishing out?

If you have a better idea, I'm all ears... or eyes, in this case.

I was simply pointing out that it's unlikely you could have 80,000 different combinations without matching more than two of another one.

Evil Looking       

wheeltowin's avatar - bee
            Peoria IL
            United States
            Member #94520
            July 21, 2010
            63 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2010, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

IF you 2 are done, How do we win this and is it even possible to put egos on hold long enough to get some work done? Step 1, best way to organize a co-opreative venture.

This is the groundwork to ensure smooth operations and has NOTHING to do with systems, number selection or therories. Identify possible points of contention and neutralize with creative/common sense solutions. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

This is a basic outline I came up with for a work pool, I'm sure I missed a lot but it's a beginning. Feel free to join in.

Version:1.0StartHTML:0000000167EndHTML:0000006964StartFragment:0000000457EndFragment:0000006948

xyz Lottery Pool

In order to increase our odds and purchase a greater number of  tickets we are pooling resources to create a lottery club. Transactions of this club are to be conducted only before or after your shifts and this club is in no way affiliated with xyz corporation.

Rules:

1. All players pay equal amount, in this case $5 each.This club is specifically to play the Illinois Mega Millions whenever the jackpot is at least 100 million or more.
              1. Any and all winnings will be split equally among all players

who play in each specific draw.

2. The coordinator, (myself) will collect funds 2 days prior to the

drawing and purchase tickets for the club.

3. The coordinator will make and distribute copies of all tickets

purchased for the clubs behalf the day before the drawing.

4. Copies will be made for each player and will be available

at XYZ under seat 34 by 5pm the day before

the drawing.

5. Each member will sign that draws “sign in sheet”when they

pay their $5. Only the people who are on that sheet and

have given their money directly to the coordinator and

verified by coordinators initial will be considered to be in

on that drawing and a beneficiary of any winnings from that

draw.

6. The coordinator will use the funds collected for ticket purchases only, which will be “quick pics” for simplification purposes.

7. The coordinator shall distribute any and all winnings below $600.00 within 7 days of the draw, winnings over $600.00 will be claimed by XYZ Lottery Club thru the state disbursement center and split equally by the members who participated in that draw.

8. In the event of a jackpot win, all members agree to take the lump sum settlement.

By participating in this club and initialing below, you agree to abide by the rules as stated above. Good luck and lets hit the big one!

OK that didn't paste in original form, but you get the idea. Every situation is unique and if I were entering a pool with unknown individuals I would want extra precautions, like the back of the tickets stamped with trusts name before the drawing and verified by a 3rd party. And how does the administrator get reimbursed for the time and fuel costs? Extra share? $10 a draw for thier trouble? What are your thoughts?

Luck is when opportunity knocks and you answer.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              20163 Posts
              Posted: August 21, 2010, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

wheeltowin,

Sounds like a plan but from pumpi76 opening statement:"If ALL Members, all 80,000 dedicated themselves to figuring out system on the system forums for Powerball...", I got the impression he was talking about developing a lottery system rather than creating a lottery pool to play quick picks.

Good luck if you go forward with your plans.

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: August 21, 2010, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Not trying to knock big game players, but it always amazes me how much confidence folks have in winning the JP, despite the astronomical odds against them. 1 pick or 80,000 doesn't matter much really. 195,000,000 to 1 is the reality. Folks want to walk before they crawl.

I always hoped that the intelligent folks here on the LP would use all that brain power and first try to beat an easer game like the P-3. Only 1000 to 1 for a straight hit, compared to 195,000,000

Surely you'll never be super rich playing the p-3, but imagine mastering it by the collective ideas of all those multitudes here on the LP who are wasting their precious gift of analyzation on such games like PB. After mastering the p-3, you may not be rich, but imagine making multiple straight bets on one combo for a nice payday of many thousands on a regular basis. In my opinion, that's a more realistic way of making money with lottery, than trying to hit a game with the same odds of an asteroid hitting you.

Then after mastering the p-3, go and apply what you've learned to the p-4, then p-5, and when we've all mastered, collectively, the p-3, p-4 ,p-5, and ultimately the p-6, then and only then should we even begin to attempt the monumental task of mastering the Mother of them all....the PB.

Just my 2 cents.

United States
                  Member #51269
                  April 3, 2007
                  529 Posts
                  Posted: August 21, 2010, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Not trying to knock big game players, but it always amazes me how much confidence folks have in winning the JP, despite the astronomical odds against them. 1 pick or 80,000 doesn't matter much really. 195,000,000 to 1 is the reality. Folks want to walk before they crawl.

I always hoped that the intelligent folks here on the LP would use all that brain power and first try to beat an easer game like the P-3. Only 1000 to 1 for a straight hit, compared to 195,000,000

Surely you'll never be super rich playing the p-3, but imagine mastering it by the collective ideas of all those multitudes here on the LP who are wasting their precious gift of analyzation on such games like PB. After mastering the p-3, you may not be rich, but imagine making multiple straight bets on one combo for a nice payday of many thousands on a regular basis. In my opinion, that's a more realistic way of making money with lottery, than trying to hit a game with the same odds of an asteroid hitting you.

Then after mastering the p-3, go and apply what you've learned to the p-4, then p-5, and when we've all mastered, collectively, the p-3, p-4 ,p-5, and ultimately the p-6, then and only then should we even begin to attempt the monumental task of mastering the Mother of them all....the PB.

Just my 2 cents.

No hard feelings, RJOh.   Like I said, I just want to win.

As for quick picks, that's pointless.  I'f I played QP, I wouldn't be on this board.  What's the point?

Now, joker17, that's exactly what I was getting at in my other thread.  In, fact, your post is the most sensible thing on the plate.  It's what I've shifted my thinking toward.  Consecutive Buildup is the name of the game.

Master the easiest game first, then move on.

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                    San Angelo, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1097
                    January 31, 2003
                    1521 Posts
                    Posted: August 21, 2010, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Wheeltowin

Good start.

I believe if you use the Search function, you might find some recommended pools offered by others.

TRUST is the key factor.

Most folks are hesitant about sending money to strangers.

IMHO, playing combinations generated by a structured system (i.e. Gap Strategy) is superior to Quick Picks.

A lot of pools crumble when players can join the day of the drawing. The best way is  for serious players
                    to pay in advance for set number of drawings.  This means players have to pay out more than a dollar, maybe as much as $20,
                    but it defeats folks who want to claim a share because they forgot to pay.

Cut off dates would have to be established and enforced.

If LP members in various states are to participate, some means of communications would have to be established, such as
                    emails and or cell phones.

Posting combinations for the whole world to see and use wouldn't be very smart.

Hope this works out. I can risk a small amount of money initially to see how it develops.
                    Also, I developed Gap Strategy and has worked for me.

United States
                      Member #51269
                      April 3, 2007
                      529 Posts
                      Posted: August 21, 2010, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

What everyone here should do is find out where that last number (the one that's always missing) is coming from.  Is it a long shot number; does it hit triples often?  My 1 missing number is a long shot, which is why I keep missing it.  I don't account for long shots in my sets, because they're too hard to predict.  I've also seemed to figure a way to predict when to play the Power Number, but those chances don't come up often.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10651 Posts
                        Posted: August 21, 2010, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

wheeltowin,

First, is what you're suggesting even legal? Have you ever heard of an interstate pool winning a jackpot? I sure haven't.

In the early 90's I was involved in a network marketing deal where the product was...ta da - Powerball tickets. The guy who set it up was a genius, let's fact it the sales were built in.

We actually were getting paychecks and then we got a cease and desist from the feds. Powerball (and Mega Millions) can "sell" tickets across state lines, no one else can (legally).

Also, are you sure you want to play numbers posted publicly, asa bobby623 stated above, and are you ready for several thousand PM's and e-mails that say, "C'mon, cut me in. If you would have asked for the $5 I would have given it to you, you know I'm good ofr it", or a few thousand variations thereof.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          20163 Posts
                          Posted: August 21, 2010, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

wheeltowin,

First, is what you're suggesting even legal? Have you ever heard of an interstate pool winning a jackpot? I sure haven't.

In the early 90's I was involved in a network marketing deal where the product was...ta da - Powerball tickets. The guy who set it up was a genius, let's fact it the sales were built in.

We actually were getting paychecks and then we got a cease and desist from the feds. Powerball (and Mega Millions) can "sell" tickets across state lines, no one else can (legally).

Also, are you sure you want to play numbers posted publicly, asa bobby623 stated above, and are you ready for several thousand PM's and e-mails that say, "C'mon, cut me in. If you would have asked for the $5 I would have given it to you, you know I'm good ofr it", or a few thousand variations thereof.

I've been posting my PB and MM picks on the prediction board and even with a 4.54% hit ratio for the last 30 days I don't worry about anyone playing my numbers.  I may change my mind if I hit a jackpot and have to split it with 50 other people.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            20163 Posts
                            Posted: August 21, 2010, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

What everyone here should do is find out where that last number (the one that's always missing) is coming from.  Is it a long shot number; does it hit triples often?  My 1 missing number is a long shot, which is why I keep missing it.  I don't account for long shots in my sets, because they're too hard to predict.  I've also seemed to figure a way to predict when to play the Power Number, but those chances don't come up often.

Which game are you referring to?  No one has made it clear which game this thread is about.

Evil Looking       

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                              San Angelo, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1097
                              January 31, 2003
                              1521 Posts
                              Posted: August 21, 2010, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Re: Legality of pools crossing state lines.

Lets say I use a workout to generate 100 combinations ready for play in Powerball.

I then go on-line to Lottery Post and solicit 9 players to pay me $10 each for a share of my winnings, if any.
                              The participants would have to accept that I have valid workout and that I'm trustworthy, and that I'll actually
                              buy the tickets and distribute the winnings.

I'm not selling lottery tickets, I'm selling chances having a possible monetary award.

I'm the only participant who buys the tickets.

I send participants a list of the combinations, but retain the tickets.

No tickets leave the state.

I don't make copies of the tickets, either.

I don't see any problems.

Folks in one state often use a  relative or friend in another state to play lotteries.

I think the problem comes when a person in one state buys tickets for individual players in another state. There have been several
                              of these in operation over the years, but all have been shut down.