Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If All 80,000 Members of LP Dedicated to Systems for PB and Pick6 We will Win it Everyday

Topic closed. 132 replies. Last post 6 years ago by bobby623.

Page 1 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 19, 2010, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

this is kind of a response to Luminus...If ALL Members, all 80,000 dedicated themselves to figuring out system on the system forums for Powerball or Pick6, and made predictions for Powerball and Pick6, we will Had WON the Powerball Jackpot Already....Not just, once but almost everyday plus it will be more exciting...

I said this before...

this is also a response to luminus post/thread...

no matter how many times they change the matrix...

the same thing will happen if, ALL high schools or middle schools of a state/province dedicated themselves to coming up with systems for Powerball and Pick6...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
    Member #51269
    April 3, 2007
    529 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2010, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

I've tried to pull everyone together to do this, already.  They just ignore me.  So that's that.  I have this same philosophy for the space program, but humans, you know.  Most just want the glory for themselves.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2010, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

I've tried to pull everyone together to do this, already.  They just ignore me.  So that's that.  I have this same philosophy for the space program, but humans, you know.  Most just want the glory for themselves.

Lots of players had joined LP hoping to get other players to join them in coming up with a way to win PB or MM, but very few members are interested in joining a large group and spending their money according to the dictates of a stranger.  Besides, every drawing ten or more members post 400 or more MM and PB predictions and so far the largest win I've ever noticed was a 3+1 once or twice.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

wheeltowin's avatar - bee
        Peoria IL
        United States
        Member #94520
        July 21, 2010
        63 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2010, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

I would be willing to dedicate my time effort and money toward such a goal IF it were well organized and solid in it's structure, members and split if won.

Luck is when opportunity knocks and you answer.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23273 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2010, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

There are 95,000+ members.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Miln$onthwy's avatar - Lottery-055.jpg
            Boise, Idaho
            United States
            Member #92773
            June 14, 2010
            28 Posts
            Posted: August 19, 2010, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

I would be willing to dedicate my time effort and money toward such a goal IF it were well organized and solid in it's structure, members and split if won.

Me too, Wheeltowin...What would you do for starters ?

Let me put it this way....You and I have just as good a chance of winning 'The Big One'...as the next Guy !!

Peoria IL
              United States
              Member #94520
              July 21, 2010
              63 Posts
              Posted: August 19, 2010, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

I'd be willing to put up at least $20 a draw, I would hope everyone involved would be on board with the hows and whys. The track record of whatever system we are trying and are willing to spend some time refining and offering perpectives and ideas. Sounds a little utopian I know, getting just 2 people to agree on anything is usally a difficult task. Under the right leadership and sound practices, it could be possible...

Peoria IL
                United States
                Member #94520
                July 21, 2010
                63 Posts
                Posted: August 19, 2010, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Yes, that is a lot of members but we would be lucky to get 100 "hard core" players who are consistant in thier participation and level of commitment. At only $20 each, thats $2000 a draw with hopefully a decent system to back up these bets. And with the size of the jackpots, I'd be happy with a million!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19830 Posts
                  Posted: August 19, 2010, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

I'd be willing to put up at least $20 a draw, I would hope everyone involved would be on board with the hows and whys. The track record of whatever system we are trying and are willing to spend some time refining and offering perpectives and ideas. Sounds a little utopian I know, getting just 2 people to agree on anything is usally a difficult task. Under the right leadership and sound practices, it could be possible...

$20 a draw would be some real money to work with even 10-20 members, but we all have read about the problems groups of 5 or more co-workers have when they win even though they all know and see each other practically every day.

I would like see players come together, put their ideas out there and test them in simulations before putting real money to the test.  Then when everyone is satisfied they pay-up in advance to be committed for a certain period of time.  No in one draw and out the next and etc.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Miln$onthwy's avatar - Lottery-055.jpg
                    Boise, Idaho
                    United States
                    Member #92773
                    June 14, 2010
                    28 Posts
                    Posted: August 19, 2010, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

$20. a draw sounds very reasonable.  Now who would you suggest for the right leadership?   Maybe start a Poll for members suggestions, who they would pick for the job ?  That might be a start....maybe ?

You already have 2 people who agree.....You and Me !

Let me put it this way....You and I have just as good a chance of winning 'The Big One'...as the next Guy !!

Peoria IL
                      United States
                      Member #94520
                      July 21, 2010
                      63 Posts
                      Posted: August 19, 2010, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Work or family groups play as a secondary interest, they are united by purposes other than the lottery. If a group came together specifically for this purpose and had an ironclad understanding and specific contracts to protect all in the group, I don't think you'd have the same problems. We have all read or heard the horror stories, I say address any issues BEFORE they become problems. From what I've seen there are some pretty smart folks on here who are determined and enthusiastic, surely we could put something together. I agree on testing 1st, but we all know we play differently and with a lot more interest with hard cash on the line.Wink

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10353 Posts
                        Posted: August 19, 2010, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

pumpi,

Let's use 195,000,000 to 1 as a "round" number, the odds against hitting PB.

If the 95,000 members here all went $1 how many combinations that that leave not covered?

If they went $10 each how many does that leave still uncovered?

And if they did hit, how much do you think a jackpot split 95,000 ways is going to be worth?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: August 19, 2010, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Lots of players had joined LP hoping to get other players to join them in coming up with a way to win PB or MM, but very few members are interested in joining a large group and spending their money according to the dictates of a stranger.  Besides, every drawing ten or more members post 400 or more MM and PB predictions and so far the largest win I've ever noticed was a 3+1 once or twice.

I am not talking about, all 80,000 members of LP pitching in and playing the lottery, i am talking about that instead of the different forums there was only 1 forum called: Powerball and Pick6 System forums and all 80,000 members of LP tried do calculations, mathematical contraptions and come up with systems for Powerball/Pick6...It will be more interesting than LP....And we will cracked it/Powerball a long time ago....i am not talking about the: 95,000 members pooling....

most, Powerball systems are done by: 2 or 3 people...I am talking about: 100,000 working on 1 project...Things will get done a lot quicker, we could even crack Keno....10 heads think better than 1...Imagine now: 100,000...

yes doing simulations and all....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                            adelaide sa
                            Australia
                            Member #37136
                            April 11, 2006
                            3300 Posts
                            Posted: August 19, 2010, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

we would have to agree not to play certain combos. like 123456 234567 ,48 49 50 51 53 54 .. etc that still leaves  alot of combos. 

also would have ot agree not to split the jackpot, is only way to not have winner drwn out in court for next 10 years.

and again with 95k players and odds of 160mill plus thats $1600 a draw

kind of gives you a inkling on how tough it really is to win the powerball over there.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10353 Posts
                              Posted: August 20, 2010, 12:10 am - IP Logged

pumpi,

Luminus already chaged his or her tune, not even going after jackpots anymore:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/219227

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.