Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question for Ohio??

Topic closed. 265 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34149 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2011, 11:50 am - IP Logged

The new website for the Ohio Lottery is horrible, I like it the way it was! What do you Ohioians think about the New website for the Lottery! I hate it!! You can't track any of the numbers easily like you use too. Hate it!! You can see the drawing on Utube. How about the Redball, I love that. I wish they would keep that you get 20% more but it only last so long I think untill March.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Puffalishous's avatar - disney20

United States
    Member #88150
    March 10, 2010
    318 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2011, 11:57 am - IP Logged

The new website for the Ohio Lottery is horrible, I like it the way it was! What do you Ohioians think about the New website for the Lottery! I hate it!! You can't track any of the numbers easily like you use too. Hate it!! You can see the drawing on Utube. How about the Redball, I love that. I wish they would keep that you get 20% more but it only last so long I think untill March.

I like some parts of the website but I don't like that you can't see the payouts . The payouts were helpful in determining if they were going to pulll a good number. I'm going to write the ohio lotto and ask if they can put those back on the website. Oh and with the new layout, I can't access the ohio lottery site on my phone anymore. I don't like redball because they won't pull numbers like they should because of the potential high payouts, I guess.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #32974
      February 17, 2006
      5102 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2011, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Yes marcie I like the old system . I with you. I Agree!

Monkey Butt, USA
        United States
        Member #54569
        August 23, 2007
        1124 Posts
        Posted: February 27, 2011, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Send the Ohio Lottery Commission an email expressing how you feel about the new site.

What do you have to lose?

At least they will know how you feel and hopefully seriously consider what you have to say.

Nothing ventured......

Nothing gained.........

oh438's avatar - dragon1
          youngstown, ohio
          United States
          Member #80604
          September 30, 2009
          4233 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2011, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

it is a total JOKE the new web site.  I really hte using it.  The new webiste seems to be created to HIDE info from the PLAYERS.  It is a JOKE.

gunjack's avatar - a726672a2352cda174de628792df133c 5B1%5D.jpg
            ohio
            United States
            Member #5030
            June 11, 2004
            17735 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2011, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

I like the old 1 better

Ohio
              United States
              Member #65279
              September 22, 2008
              5145 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2011, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Earlier in the week, I mentioned that the site was devoid of the payouts for both the Pick 3 and Pick 4. That is important information. ACCOUNTABILITY...

rustysmom's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                ohio
                United States
                Member #706
                September 14, 2002
                712 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2011, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

I hate it too. I like before you could see the last twenty draws on pick 3 and 4. I also like the search results better before. now you get too much info. even if 1 number drew it comes up.

rustysmom

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19830 Posts
                  Posted: February 27, 2011, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

The older website loaded a lot faster which is important to me since I have a dial-up IPS, but also more information came up immediately.  All the jackpots and their cash value were right there and they had links to their last 20 drawings with their jackpot amounts.  That same information is probably still there somewhere but you can't bring it up by clicking on the latest drawing, now you have to look for it.  The same thing happened when MegaMillions changed its website, I don't use it anymore because it's faster to get the same information from MegaUSA website.  The same thing happens through out the computer industry, as computer get faster, programmers write larger and sloppy programs that run slower such that if you don't continually update to the faster computers and IPS services then what was fine a year ago is slow and out dated today.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34149 Posts
                    Posted: February 27, 2011, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

it is a total JOKE the new web site.  I really hte using it.  The new webiste seems to be created to HIDE info from the PLAYERS.  It is a JOKE.

Right it is a Joke what is the purpose??

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34149 Posts
                      Posted: February 27, 2011, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

I hate it too. I like before you could see the last twenty draws on pick 3 and 4. I also like the search results better before. now you get too much info. even if 1 number drew it comes up.

Yes, rustymom, I was looking for a number and you had to go through 2 many changes.

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34149 Posts
                        Posted: February 27, 2011, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

The older website loaded a lot faster which is important to me since I have a dial-up IPS, but also more information came up immediately.  All the jackpots and their cash value were right there and they had links to their last 20 drawings with their jackpot amounts.  That same information is probably still there somewhere but you can't bring it up by clicking on the latest drawing, now you have to look for it.  The same thing happened when MegaMillions changed its website, I don't use it anymore because it's faster to get the same information from MegaUSA website.  The same thing happens through out the computer industry, as computer get faster, programmers write larger and sloppy programs that run slower such that if you don't continually update to the faster computers and IPS services then what was fine a year ago is slow and out dated today.

Yes I like the Mega US.A. website too.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34149 Posts
                          Posted: February 27, 2011, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

I like the old 1 better

Me too, gunjack!!

fieldysgrl98's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                            cincinnati, ohio
                            United States
                            Member #79621
                            September 5, 2009
                            269 Posts
                            Posted: February 27, 2011, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

i also like the search results the way it used to be.  i want to see the last time a certain number fell and they give you way too much info.  that's my main complaint with the site.  the rest doesnt bother me. i like the radomizer.

nobull's avatar - TSP1118
                              cincinnati,ohio
                              United States
                              Member #62379
                              June 25, 2008
                              3221 Posts
                              Posted: February 27, 2011, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Light of the body is the eye Wink

Page 1 of 18