Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question for Ohio??

Topic closed. 265 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 7 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19903 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2011, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Do you remember when the Ohio Lottery had a second chance promotion and half the winners were postal workers?

They heard the lottery people would just take a few tickets from the top of the mail bags without mixing them up and put their tickets on top. As for Cash Explosion, I haven't played any of the Ohio games in almost 3 years, but when I did, the drawing tickets were mailed to the Lottery headquarters and they sent me a conformation of when the tickets would be in the drawing.

I knew a couple of guys that were on the show.

Yes I remember but the last time I watched a Cash Explosion Drawing all the tickets were in a barrel that was turned and mixed before the host reached in pulled out tickets of contestants for a show in a couple of weeks.

I hope the Ohio Lottery learned a lessons if they ever have another second chance promotion.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7344 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2011, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Question for Ohio, I didn't send the Entries in yet mine. A friend of mine said you have to take the Ticket to the Lottery Commistion so they can verify the tickets is that true? if someone know please let me know. I will also do some research on the Cash Explostion ticket I know once you get the 3 entries on the ticket its a winner to get in the drawing. I have one and Husband has one. He already sent in a few don't know what's going to happen since they were not verified? I do know they have Cards in the store to fill out I need to find out about that too the ones for the drawing My husband and I were just discussing these, so I thought I would ask?  I was going to make a copy of the 2 tickets we got right now for our records.

I just found out what to do I just taked to my Neighbor he said take the tickets to the store so they can Validate it and fill out the Card send them all to Ohio Lottery they will get in touch with you when the have the drawing. So those other tickets he sent in are no good. Tcket numbers 133* 020*

"I have one and Husband has one."

You need see word "entry" three times on one ticket. According to Rusty, they used the same process for entering drawing for years with exception that now the retailers have printed postcards.

On the game show, on the website, and on the tickets they explain the process.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34540 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2011, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Do you remember when the Ohio Lottery had a second chance promotion and half the winners were postal workers?

They heard the lottery people would just take a few tickets from the top of the mail bags without mixing them up and put their tickets on top. As for Cash Explosion, I haven't played any of the Ohio games in almost 3 years, but when I did, the drawing tickets were mailed to the Lottery headquarters and they sent me a conformation of when the tickets would be in the drawing.

I knew a couple of guys that were on the show.

Thanks Stack47 this was told to me by my neigbor today. So now I guess I will be looking for them to get in touch with us.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34540 Posts
        Posted: July 2, 2011, 12:24 am - IP Logged

I send in both Post cards along with the winning tickets. One for Husband and one for me in 2 seperate envelopes we took them to the Post Office today. July 1st.  One of us is going to win I am thinking pos.+ we both are pretty lucky.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

rustysmom's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          ohio
          United States
          Member #706
          September 14, 2002
          728 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2011, 7:13 am - IP Logged

I send in both Post cards along with the winning tickets. One for Husband and one for me in 2 seperate envelopes we took them to the Post Office today. July 1st.  One of us is going to win I am thinking pos.+ we both are pretty lucky.

According to the schedule on  cash explosion web site. if they receive your mail by 7/8 you need to watch the show on 7/23 to see if name drawn. if they receive your mail 7/9 - 7/22 you can watch the 8/13 show.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34540 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2011, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

According to the schedule on  cash explosion web site. if they receive your mail by 7/8 you need to watch the show on 7/23 to see if name drawn. if they receive your mail 7/9 - 7/22 you can watch the 8/13 show.

Thanks I just read this I didn't know this, someone said that they will get in touch with you by mail and let you know when they have drawing, Ok, I will be hearing from then by 7/8 We hope thanks Rustysmom.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34540 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2011, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Ohio do you notice that you don't get the Ohio Lottery numbers after Wheel-A-Fortune game you use to get it 7:29 for years what happen? did they change it, I think they did maybe they can't afford to pay Lottery Officals. So they just post it on Jepordy. I guess it could be expense I am guessing?  I just found out that they show it on Channel 3 too, I know they show it on Channel 19. in the Evenings. After 10:00pm.  I haven't heard anything from Cash explostion? I am keeping my fingers cross.

myzeus's avatar - Apollo
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #59677
                March 24, 2008
                78 Posts
                Posted: July 9, 2011, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

I feel the same way. I liked it the way it was before...better organized before.

Sandy

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34540 Posts
                  Posted: July 11, 2011, 9:52 am - IP Logged

I feel the same way. I liked it the way it was before...better organized before.

Thanks for responding me too.  Ohio Play the Money numbers.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34540 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2011, 10:27 am - IP Logged

We just got our Postcard back from Cash Explostion the day they are doing the drawing is July,23 2011   723 actually they send my Husbands Postcard back mind hasn't been sent back yet.  We will be sitting right down glue to the T.V.  Saturday waiting for them to draw The Scott's.  Wish us well!

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34540 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2011, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Thanks Stack47 this was told to me by my neigbor today. So now I guess I will be looking for them to get in touch with us.

Neigbor will be in the Drawing too he send in 3 Cards and he got all 3 back.

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34540 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2011, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

They sent my Postcard back today Yippee! July 19th.

United States
                          Member #81843
                          October 31, 2009
                          856 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2011, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Someone in a cube went to a group meeting and got doughnut powder all over
                          their face to figure out a way to justify many jobs there. Is it supposed to be
                          a friendly site? Is it supposed to be well designed and performance orientated?
                          Was it just job security that motivates or a sense of service to the public
                          that brought you these improvements? Why would you expect improvements?

They will tell you most of their sales are in Quick-pigs and their
                          well-defined customer does not want the information you find pertinent. You don’t
                          contribute to their paycheck as much as the Quick-pigger does. They want more
                          people to play Quick-pigs, not self picks and they will tell you that very few
                          go to the trouble of recording and analyzing results because the Quick-pigger is
                          too lazy. Besides, they have ‘luck’ and everyone knows that is a no-brainer.

The smart phone thing will cost a fortune to implement but it is anticipated
                          to generate more player involvement in the latest technological toy. We will
                          see, but if it goes like the new four-minute keno, it will be another state
                          sponsored loser.

DD

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34540 Posts
                            Posted: July 23, 2011, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Today is the day July 23rd. 2 more hours. 7:30 I will be glued to the T.V.

quick pigger I can't figure that one out? Oh well  lets see what happens I am crossing my fingers!!Hurray!  By the way it is on Channel 3 tonight Cash Explosion.

Thoth's avatar - binary
                              Findlay, Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #4855
                              May 28, 2004
                              400 Posts
                              Posted: July 23, 2011, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

I liked the old one better too. I liked the ease of searching the draw history and I was able to copy the text easily. The new site is more visually pleasing though...

~Probability=Odds in Motion~

Page 7 of 18