Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question for Ohio??

Topic closed. 265 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 6 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34202 Posts
Posted: May 15, 2011, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

I can't get the time right on Lotterypost? Can someone help me? It was ok, and when I looked to the left it said change your time zone? Right now it is 2:09 pm. from my computer.  The time saids 1:08 pm. on lotterypost?  Never mind I figured it out thanks for you help!Blue Thinking

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34202 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2011, 9:37 am - IP Logged

I can't get the time right on Lotterypost? Can someone help me? It was ok, and when I looked to the left it said change your time zone? Right now it is 2:09 pm. from my computer.  The time saids 1:08 pm. on lotterypost?  Never mind I figured it out thanks for you help!Blue Thinking

Wow I just read this and What did Ill. and Iowa get 108 LOL!Green laughAnd nobody wanted to help!WinkJester

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34202 Posts
      Posted: June 11, 2011, 5:49 am - IP Logged

I forgot about this 987 Ohio just the other day!

I am seeing doubles today Ohio we got the 987 again. Does anyone like the workout that I do for Ohio? Sometimes there are winners there lots of times. Ohio

049  here the workout let's see what we get?

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34202 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2011, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

I am seeing doubles today Ohio we got the 987 again. Does anyone like the workout that I do for Ohio? Sometimes there are winners there lots of times. Ohio

049  here the workout let's see what we get?

Hun, guess I should of said other states too.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34202 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2011, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Lets see if I can dance my way to another number hint hint!!! LOL!  any input is appreciated.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34202 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2011, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Lets see if I can dance my way to another number hint hint!!! LOL!  any input is appreciated.

Well I did but I missed the boat didn't play but I gave it to you!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34202 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2011, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Husband has 2 Entry Tickets to go on the Ohio Lottery Show on T.V. I hope he gets picked from the drawing, have anyone from Ohio ever got on the show? Cash Explostion Show it come on every Saturday.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34202 Posts
                Posted: June 18, 2011, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Ohio I hope you are following me 6 winning numbers this week. I didn't win anyone them but I called all Six of them in the Pick 3 and 4.  I hope you all paid attention. Those dreams are no Joke.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34202 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2011, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Husband got 2 more Entries for Cash explostion, I think I will send it in this time. This makes the 4th one he has. He ask me should he send them all in at one time, I told him  maybe he should. Maybe he has a better chance of winning you think?

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34202 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2011, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

I got three Entries myself I am sending it in today. Cash Explostion

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34202 Posts
                      Posted: July 1, 2011, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Question for Ohio, I didn't send the Entries in yet mine. A friend of mine said you have to take the Ticket to the Lottery Commistion so they can verify the tickets is that true? if someone know please let me know. I will also do some research on the Cash Explostion ticket I know once you get the 3 entries on the ticket its a winner to get in the drawing. I have one and Husband has one. He already sent in a few don't know what's going to happen since they were not verified? I do know they have Cards in the store to fill out I need to find out about that too the ones for the drawing My husband and I were just discussing these, so I thought I would ask?  I was going to make a copy of the 2 tickets we got right now for our records.

I just found out what to do I just taked to my Neighbor he said take the tickets to the store so they can Validate it and fill out the Card send them all to Ohio Lottery they will get in touch with you when the have the drawing. So those other tickets he sent in are no good. Tcket numbers 133* 020*

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19831 Posts
                        Posted: July 1, 2011, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Question for Ohio, I didn't send the Entries in yet mine. A friend of mine said you have to take the Ticket to the Lottery Commistion so they can verify the tickets is that true? if someone know please let me know. I will also do some research on the Cash Explostion ticket I know once you get the 3 entries on the ticket its a winner to get in the drawing. I have one and Husband has one. He already sent in a few don't know what's going to happen since they were not verified? I do know they have Cards in the store to fill out I need to find out about that too the ones for the drawing My husband and I were just discussing these, so I thought I would ask?  I was going to make a copy of the 2 tickets we got right now for our records.

I just found out what to do I just taked to my Neighbor he said take the tickets to the store so they can Validate it and fill out the Card send them all to Ohio Lottery they will get in touch with you when the have the drawing. So those other tickets he sent in are no good. Tcket numbers 133* 020*

If you go to the link below, you can get answers to all you questions.

http://www.cashexplosionshow.com/faqs/

It's a special part of the Ohio web site just for Cash Explosion.

Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7322 Posts
                          Posted: July 1, 2011, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

If you go to the link below, you can get answers to all you questions.

http://www.cashexplosionshow.com/faqs/

It's a special part of the Ohio web site just for Cash Explosion.

Good luck.

Do you remember when the Ohio Lottery had a second chance promotion and half the winners were postal workers?

They heard the lottery people would just take a few tickets from the top of the mail bags without mixing them up and put their tickets on top. As for Cash Explosion, I haven't played any of the Ohio games in almost 3 years, but when I did, the drawing tickets were mailed to the Lottery headquarters and they sent me a conformation of when the tickets would be in the drawing.

I knew a couple of guys that were on the show.

rustysmom's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                            ohio
                            United States
                            Member #706
                            September 14, 2002
                            713 Posts
                            Posted: July 1, 2011, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

If you would like to receive notification that your ticket has been received by the Lottery, please include a self-addressed postcard in the envelope along with your “Entry” ticket. The Lottery will mail it back to you with a stamped date for you to watch the show to see if you have been selected to join the fun and excitement. (Pre-printed postcards can also be picked up at any Ohio Lottery retailer.)

Do YOU want the chance to experience the fun, excitement and thrill of winning on Cash Explosion? Becoming a contestant on television is as easy as 1-2-3…

Purchase a $1 Cash Explosion instant ticket from any Ohio Lottery retailer.
                            Scratch the ticket, and look for “Entry” three times.
                            Completely fill out the back of the ticket and mail it to the Lottery to be 
                            entered into a drawing. It’s just that easy!

Mail Entry Ticket
                            Important:
                            Make sure your envelope is not larger than
                            9 ½” x 4 ½”

Cash Explosion “Entry” Tickets DO NOT need to be validated at an Ohio Lottery retailer before mailing.

Send One Ticket per Envelope

Send only one Cash Explosion “Entry” ticket
                            per envelope to:

The Ohio Lottery
                            TV Game Show
                            P.O. Box 94705
                            Cleveland, OH 44101

rustysmom's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                              ohio
                              United States
                              Member #706
                              September 14, 2002
                              713 Posts
                              Posted: July 1, 2011, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Cash Explosion “Entry” Tickets DO NOT need to be validated at an Ohio Lottery retailer before mailing.

Page 6 of 18