Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question for Ohio??

Topic closed. 265 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 14 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34096 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2011, 9:22 am - IP Logged

You just love it here don't you you put your foot in your Mouth didn't you LOL!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
    Member #115803
    August 28, 2011
    127 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2011, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Raffle ticket sales were in the 370,000 range yesterday.

Will be interesting to see if they hit 500K by Monday's drawing.  I'm half-tempted to buy another ticket on the last day of sales - we'll see.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7295 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2011, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Will be interesting to see if they hit 500K by Monday's drawing.  I'm half-tempted to buy another ticket on the last day of sales - we'll see.

The Ohio Lottery has traditionally paid off the advertised prizes when they didn't sell all the tickets. They are well over the break even point of 250,000 so there is no reason to believe they won't this year. Your chances of winning a $ 1 million will be better than 125,000 to 1 if they don't sell all the tickets.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7295 Posts
        Posted: December 29, 2011, 10:05 am - IP Logged

You just love it here don't you you put your foot in your Mouth didn't you LOL!

"You just love it here don't you"

I'll be renewing my Platinum membership to help support the site too. And you can keep commenting on "dreaming of poop" to support your post count.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34096 Posts
          Posted: December 29, 2011, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

"You just love it here don't you"

I'll be renewing my Platinum membership to help support the site too. And you can keep commenting on "dreaming of poop" to support your post count.

Yes I love it here Party

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34096 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2011, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Yes that is what I am talking about it will be interesting to see who will win!

United States
              Member #115803
              August 28, 2011
              127 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2011, 10:35 am - IP Logged

The Ohio Lottery has traditionally paid off the advertised prizes when they didn't sell all the tickets. They are well over the break even point of 250,000 so there is no reason to believe they won't this year. Your chances of winning a $ 1 million will be better than 125,000 to 1 if they don't sell all the tickets.

I don't think they will. Only 20k tickets or so have been sold since I purchased my last ticket.  (Someone recently posted another ticket number.)

However, as you said, the odds of winning prizes will be better if they don't sell all the tickets.  I'd like to win the million, of course, but realistically I'd be content with any of the prizes.  Even if it was "only" getting back the $100 I spent.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7295 Posts
                Posted: December 30, 2011, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

"I hope everyone are getting  these Xmas numbers!!  "

Doubt that very much because you're the only one who has posted on this thread since October 28. Maybe everybody is waiting to hear how much you won playing your numbers.

If other members can't comment on discussion topics without being called a "Hater" and apparently unintelligible cussing, then what's the point of having a discussion forum?

There was no discussion about the Ohio Lottery website except for Marcie replying to her own posts for almost two months and when I mentioned that I was told "Jealous will get you know where!!" and then was told "I think you just want to know I don't have to tell how much I win sometimes I do and sometime I don't you got that!".

Do people really get jealous when they hear someone taking to themselves? I'm don't.

When I commented it doesn't matter (to me) if predictors play their predictions or not, I was told "Listen I don't have time to read your B.S stay out of here anyway Hater!!!!!!!!!!!" and "You just like somebody else I know here both of you like to FK. with me!"

What started out last February as a informative discussion with contributions from many LP members about the changes in the Ohio Lottery Website turned into one person show tauting her Christmas numbers over and over again. We know for fact from a reply from an Ohio Lottery representative in this thread that state lottery personal do read Lottery Post. I wonder what they would think of Lottery Post members if they came back and read the comments by a top 25 poster 10 months later?

I don't hate Marcie (and certainly not jealous) or anyone else, but it would be nice if we could have discussions about a specific topic without it turning off topic with prediction contests.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #120943
                  December 31, 2011
                  2 Posts
                  Posted: December 31, 2011, 12:26 am - IP Logged

I purchased my first raffle ticket on Nov. 16 and my number was just over 8700.  I purchased my last ticket tonight (the 30th) and my number was just under 447000.  I bet they will sell 500,000 tickets before the draw.

myzeus's avatar - Apollo
                    Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #59677
                    March 24, 2008
                    78 Posts
                    Posted: December 31, 2011, 7:03 am - IP Logged

I purchased my first raffle ticket on Nov. 16 and my number was just over 8700.  I purchased my last ticket tonight (the 30th) and my number was just under 447000.  I bet they will sell 500,000 tickets before the draw.

I broke down and bought 2 Raffle tickets this morning....455693 and 455694. I might get 1 more later. Good luck to all playing the Raffle.

Sandy

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34096 Posts
                      Posted: December 31, 2011, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Shut the Fk. up I am so tired of your G.D. nonsense  Stop it Stack47!

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34096 Posts
                        Posted: December 31, 2011, 10:31 am - IP Logged

If other members can't comment on discussion topics without being called a "Hater" and apparently unintelligible cussing, then what's the point of having a discussion forum?

There was no discussion about the Ohio Lottery website except for Marcie replying to her own posts for almost two months and when I mentioned that I was told "Jealous will get you know where!!" and then was told "I think you just want to know I don't have to tell how much I win sometimes I do and sometime I don't you got that!".

Do people really get jealous when they hear someone taking to themselves? I'm don't.

When I commented it doesn't matter (to me) if predictors play their predictions or not, I was told "Listen I don't have time to read your B.S stay out of here anyway Hater!!!!!!!!!!!" and "You just like somebody else I know here both of you like to FK. with me!"

What started out last February as a informative discussion with contributions from many LP members about the changes in the Ohio Lottery Website turned into one person show tauting her Christmas numbers over and over again. We know for fact from a reply from an Ohio Lottery representative in this thread that state lottery personal do read Lottery Post. I wonder what they would think of Lottery Post members if they came back and read the comments by a top 25 poster 10 months later?

I don't hate Marcie (and certainly not jealous) or anyone else, but it would be nice if we could have discussions about a specific topic without it turning off topic with prediction contests.

Read what I said it was meant for you.   Everyone else excuse my French. A.H

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34096 Posts
                          Posted: December 31, 2011, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Good Luck with it!!

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7295 Posts
                            Posted: December 31, 2011, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Shut the Fk. up I am so tired of your G.D. nonsense  Stop it Stack47!

You ought to go to Anger Management class; it's right down the hall from the English grammar class. I know you're upset because everybody here is talking about the New Years Raffle and not your gag gift numbers.

But on the bright side, at least one new LP member is impressed that 4 of your 36 jackpot numbers finally hit in a jackpot game! And don't worry, I won't tell them even a 3 if 5 of 36 numbers abbreviated wheel cost $214 to play.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34096 Posts
                              Posted: January 1, 2012, 9:14 am - IP Logged

You ought to go to Anger Management class; it's right down the hall from the English grammar class. I know you're upset because everybody here is talking about the New Years Raffle and not your gag gift numbers.

But on the bright side, at least one new LP member is impressed that 4 of your 36 jackpot numbers finally hit in a jackpot game! And don't worry, I won't tell them even a 3 if 5 of 36 numbers abbreviated wheel cost $214 to play.

Oh really? I didn't know that so you mean if I had wheel all them 36 numbers I would of got 15Million? If so I  I would of mind spending that kind of money  I see you are checking this ok I guess that was interesting to you well that is pretty interesting to me to them numbers over there  are winners a person pick the right numbers they might have something  because them numbers are hot.. Now look on the Bright side of that! Happy New year. And 6 out of 36 were correct If you look at the numbers Dec. 30th.  Ok I will still keep trying with them numbers I still say they are hot now lets stay on the possitive side this year! 2012Big Smile

Page 14 of 18