Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question for Ohio??

Topic closed. 265 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 12 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34131 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2011, 10:49 am - IP Logged

Happy Holidays to everyone I hope Ohio get plenty of winners from me My Christmas Gift to you! And everyone else all over the States.    347 (902 Birds number)  873 977 813 285 979 464 102 250 867 copy these they are winners!   0 or 1 for the P. 4 I got these from differnt Books. I will be putting more here. from the Bullseye Book.

4 more days untill Xmas   Here you areSmiley SantaBig Grin SantaSanta  Have a Merry Xmas!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34131 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2011, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I just realized we got a Christmas number In new york 201

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34131 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2011, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

I just realized we got a Christmas number In new york 201

Fl. too 374 comb.   347*   2 of them.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34131 Posts
        Posted: December 22, 2011, 5:15 am - IP Logged

Happy Holidays to everyone I hope Ohio get plenty of winners from me My Christmas Gift to you! And everyone else all over the States.    347 (902 Birds number)  873 977 813 285 979 464 102 250 867 copy these they are winners!   0 or 1 for the P. 4 I got these from differnt Books. I will be putting more here. from the Bullseye Book.

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas Ohio!!!   0831 Dec. 21st. Eve.  Va. too 318

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34131 Posts
          Posted: December 23, 2011, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas Ohio!!!   0831 Dec. 21st. Eve.  Va. too 318

I hope everyone are getting  these Xmas numbers!!   Tenn. Ct. Pa. N.Y. N.C.  that is why I put them here!

@Merry Christmas I hope everyone enjoy their Christmas.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7309 Posts
            Posted: December 24, 2011, 12:50 am - IP Logged

"I hope everyone are getting  these Xmas numbers!!  "

Doubt that very much because you're the only one who has posted on this thread since October 28. Maybe everybody is waiting to hear how much you won playing your numbers.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34131 Posts
              Posted: December 24, 2011, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Doubt that very much because you're the only one who has posted on this thread since October 28. Maybe everybody is waiting to hear how much you won playing your numbers.

Jealous will get you know where!! I just post numbers and they win so I am a winner anyway!

And Stack I enjoy what I do and I hope it is helping someone or some folks!

Merry Christmas  you! There goes a hater LOl!I Agree!  Merry Christmas Mass. N.J. If noboby are getting them oh well I gave the to you!

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34131 Posts
                Posted: December 24, 2011, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

They are winners no doubt about it! Now how about that Stack  maybe one will come your way try the 902 209 Smarty Pants! Always haters in the Game!Cussing FaceCrazymind you own Bussieness!Roll Eyes  I see this must interest you are you wouldn't be here.

Ark and Fl. had a Christmas too!  These numbers are hot hot hot!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5120 Posts
                  Posted: December 24, 2011, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

The new website for the Ohio Lottery is horrible, I like it the way it was! What do you Ohioians think about the New website for the Lottery! I hate it!! You can't track any of the numbers easily like you use too. Hate it!! You can see the drawing on Utube. How about the Redball, I love that. I wish they would keep that you get 20% more but it only last so long I think untill March.

DON<T >>>>>>>>HaTEEEEEEEE^^^^^^^^^^$ITE$>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<WIN money Make money Jack-in-the-BoxBanana

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34131 Posts
                    Posted: December 24, 2011, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

DON<T >>>>>>>>HaTEEEEEEEE^^^^^^^^^^$ITE$>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<WIN money Make money Jack-in-the-BoxBanana

Merry Christmas to you too Baby That is what I am saying!!

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34131 Posts
                      Posted: December 24, 2011, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Christmas in a few hours get some more winners  for 12/25 yall!  some of these numbers you know  what I saying!!   Hot hot Hot!

Shoots all of them.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34131 Posts
                        Posted: December 25, 2011, 2:47 am - IP Logged

And by the way noone never post here but so what look at all the views except Psycho lately just now what about that?   902 209 come on baby Lol!  Ohio any where!  Happy holidays to Bird in Ga.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34131 Posts
                          Posted: December 25, 2011, 3:05 am - IP Logged

I think you just want to know I don't have to tell how much I win sometimes I do and sometime I don't you got that!   DanceDance

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7309 Posts
                            Posted: December 26, 2011, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

I think you just want to know I don't have to tell how much I win sometimes I do and sometime I don't you got that!   DanceDance

You said you hoped somebody was playing the numbers you predicted and I made a simple and real observation that nobody has yet to post they played or won anything playing your predictions. Some members do actually play and win using other member's predictions, but from what I've read it's the predictors with with the high prize and/or high hit ratios. Other members might play the numbers provided by the "pat my own back" or the "can't pick their nose" predictors aka BS predictors because it's their prerogative.

It really doesn't matter if the predictors play those combos or not because their record speaks for itself. And it doesn't really matter if you play your predictions either.

Most people believe it takes at least two people to have a discussion so because of me your topic is now a real discussion even though the majority of your posts and a couple by me have little to do with questions about the Ohio Lottery website.

You're welcome.

myzeus's avatar - Apollo
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #59677
                              March 24, 2008
                              78 Posts
                              Posted: December 26, 2011, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

I don't like the new website either.

Sandy

Page 12 of 18