Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question for Ohio??

Topic closed. 265 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34096 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2011, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

i also like the search results the way it used to be.  i want to see the last time a certain number fell and they give you way too much info.  that's my main complaint with the site.  the rest doesnt bother me. i like the radomizer.

Yes I do kind of like the randomizer.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34096 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2011, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Send the Ohio Lottery Commission an email expressing how you feel about the new site.

What do you have to lose?

At least they will know how you feel and hopefully seriously consider what you have to say.

Nothing ventured......

Nothing gained.........

They do have a place where you can make a comment about it. I try to but you have to log in to Utube.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2011, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

They do have a place where you can make a comment about it. I try to but you have to log in to Utube.

When you go to Ohiolottery.com across the top of the screen if you click "contact" it will take you to the screen where you can email your comments.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #106208
        February 14, 2011
        41 Posts
        Posted: February 27, 2011, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

The new website for the Ohio Lottery is horrible, I like it the way it was! What do you Ohioians think about the New website for the Lottery! I hate it!! You can't track any of the numbers easily like you use too. Hate it!! You can see the drawing on Utube. How about the Redball, I love that. I wish they would keep that you get 20% more but it only last so long I think untill March.

I dont like that you have to select a specific date to see results, they made the site complicated.

Old vs. New... I choose the old one.

How good something looks vs. functionality... I choose Functionality.

JP Wins 2011: $3.00(1) Ten-OH, $7.00(1) PowerBall, $70.00(1)/$2.00(7) OH Classic;

Scratch Wins 2011: $25.00(1)/$20.00(3) 100K A Year for Life, $5.00(1)/$1.00(8)/$2.00(6)/ENTRY(3) Cash Explosion, $8.00(3)/$2.00(7) Double Doubler; 

"You Can't Win If You Don't Play" ** But don't expect to win just because you play.

United States
          Member #102156
          December 15, 2010
          1 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2011, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

THere is so much wrong with the new layout.
          I contacted them, and they got right back to me, I also directed them to this forum.

Mainly I go to the site to see the numbers.
          Post them quickly (not an hour later)
          This is the information age, I don't want to wait an hour for the results.

Secondly, have the pick 3 and 4  - Midday and evening on the front page.
          i don't want to have to scroll around to find them.

I also agree about the payouts being displayed.

I also like to check the back numbers, they said they are going to change that to a date range instead of one date only.

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
            OHIO
            United States
            Member #5328
            June 30, 2004
            1284 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2011, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

bring back the old one, the new one may have better graphics and media, but I cant get use to this one.
            Also why cant they give the results on the website for pick 3/pick 4 faster then 30-35 mintues

have a great winning day!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34096 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2011, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

THere is so much wrong with the new layout.
              I contacted them, and they got right back to me, I also directed them to this forum.

Mainly I go to the site to see the numbers.
              Post them quickly (not an hour later)
              This is the information age, I don't want to wait an hour for the results.

Secondly, have the pick 3 and 4  - Midday and evening on the front page.
              i don't want to have to scroll around to find them.

I also agree about the payouts being displayed.

I also like to check the back numbers, they said they are going to change that to a date range instead of one date only.

Thanks for you input it really sucks!!No Nod  You mean they got right back with you that fast?? Amazing.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34096 Posts
                Posted: February 28, 2011, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

I like some parts of the website but I don't like that you can't see the payouts . The payouts were helpful in determining if they were going to pulll a good number. I'm going to write the ohio lotto and ask if they can put those back on the website. Oh and with the new layout, I can't access the ohio lottery site on my phone anymore. I don't like redball because they won't pull numbers like they should because of the potential high payouts, I guess.

I like to see the payouts too, You can't see them now. I had the redball 2x in a week. I like some parts pf the website too, but not a lot.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34096 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2011, 8:54 am - IP Logged

bring back the old one, the new one may have better graphics and media, but I cant get use to this one.
                  Also why cant they give the results on the website for pick 3/pick 4 faster then 30-35 mintues

Yes, one day you have a point.  I just wonder why they changed everything, maybe they felt that they were giving up to much information??

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34096 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2011, 8:57 am - IP Logged

When you go to Ohiolottery.com across the top of the screen if you click "contact" it will take you to the screen where you can email your comments.

Thanks Perdue  I will sure be giving them input. I think if enough Ohio get together and sign a pettion saying they don't like the new website, maybe they will change it you think?

AuntiePat's avatar - animaniacs10
                      Just outside of Cleveland, OH
                      United States
                      Member #54079
                      August 3, 2007
                      106 Posts
                      Posted: March 2, 2011, 9:32 am - IP Logged

it is a total JOKE the new web site.  I really hte using it.  The new webiste seems to be created to HIDE info from the PLAYERS.  It is a JOKE.

Amen to that!

They think they are being responsive in the social media age--but they've really taken 10 giant steps backward WRT functionality of website.

The new Governor's cousin must have needed a commission to develop a new site when the old one worked much better.  After all--who do you think gets these contracts to 'update' government websites. . . .oh. . .you honestly thought it was given out to the lowest bidder who just happens to be a relative of a large donor to the governor's campaign?  Wonder how much this 'improvement' cost the taxpayers?

United States
                        Member #95258
                        August 6, 2010
                        21 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2011, 9:47 am - IP Logged

i dislike the new website too they made it more complicated to see winning numbers. I wish they would just have left it the same and updated some features. I do like the red ball promotion. I hit 4 out 5 on rolling cash on sunday so been sticking with that

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34096 Posts
                          Posted: March 2, 2011, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

i dislike the new website too they made it more complicated to see winning numbers. I wish they would just have left it the same and updated some features. I do like the red ball promotion. I hit 4 out 5 on rolling cash on sunday so been sticking with that

That is great!!

coco7709's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                            temperance mi
                            United States
                            Member #98180
                            October 2, 2010
                            1 Posts
                            Posted: March 2, 2011, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone

I am new here, and I was just on the site and you can now see up to 180 of the past draws with payouts amounts, did they just add this?

Monkey Butt, USA
                              United States
                              Member #54569
                              August 23, 2007
                              1124 Posts
                              Posted: March 2, 2011, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Perdue  I will sure be giving them input. I think if enough Ohio get together and sign a pettion saying they don't like the new website, maybe they will change it you think?

None of us like to adjust to change. After all we just mastered what we were doing now along comes some know-it-all and changes things. lol

It seems to me that the old format of the site was pleasing to majority of the users.

For some unfathomable reason someone grew a brain and decided to make changes.

Thus stirring the pot.

I do believe that if the users that are not happy with the changes voice their concerns about the changes, something will be made to appease

the contents of the pot.

The site was not broke, yet the powers that be decided to fix it. Go figure.

Each and every one of you posting on this thread that is not satisfied with the changes should email your feelings to the Ohio Lottery Commission.

One of two things will happen......

They will either listen.....

Or they will ignore your requests........

What do you have to lose?

Voice your concerns!!!!

Page 2 of 18