Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question for Ohio??

Topic closed. 265 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 13 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34552 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2011, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Listen I don't have time to read your B.S stay out of here anyway Hater!!!!!!!!!!! I did'nt even read it now go get some Bussieness. You just like somebody else I know here both of you like to FK. with me!  So sorry Todd.  Now Mind your own Bussieness Lady or Man like I said before you must like it here or you wouldn't keep coming with you 2 cents.  So Glad this page laspe over.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34552 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2011, 9:13 am - IP Logged

I don't like the new website either.

Yeah I never go to the new Website. How about the New Years Raffle Ticket?

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7344 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2011, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Listen I don't have time to read your B.S stay out of here anyway Hater!!!!!!!!!!! I did'nt even read it now go get some Bussieness. You just like somebody else I know here both of you like to FK. with me!  So sorry Todd.  Now Mind your own Bussieness Lady or Man like I said before you must like it here or you wouldn't keep coming with you 2 cents.  So Glad this page laspe over.

"Listen I don't have time to read your B.S stay out of here anyway Hater!!!!!!!!!!!"

Just because you have over 16,000 posts that only slightly resemble English grammar doesn't give you the authority to tell me or anyone else to "stay out of here".

Anybody can buy a dream book and pretend they are knowledgeable of numerology and anybody can pretend they are giving Christmas gifts the gift receivers must pay for. Just like anyone can continue to post false information and call anybody correcting them a "hater" too.

"I did'nt even read it now go get some Bussieness."

Huh?

"Now Mind your own Bussieness Lady or Man like I said before you must like it here or you wouldn't keep coming with you 2 cents."

I never put a worth on pointing out the fact not one member other than you made a remark in this thread about your Christmas gift numbers. Bet you don't "hate" the fact you made another 14 posts adding to your incredible total that nobody but yourself responded to either. At least you mentioned you got the numbers from the Bullseye Book even though you claimed their numbers as "your Christmas gift".

"So Glad this page laspe over."

Take a nap patting yourself on the back and maybe you can conjure up a dream with tonight's winning $206 million MM numbers. Maybe tomorrow we'll get to read 10 more posts where you didn't wake up in time to play them or you forgot to add and subtract 1 from each number or flip the 6s and 9s.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34552 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2011, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Yada yada yada now go Fk. with someone else!  Stay away from this thread Hater.......

LIKE i said always haters in the Game.

myzeus's avatar - Apollo
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #59677
          March 24, 2008
          78 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2011, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

I have always wanted to do the New Years Raffle but I never seem to have the money at that time...bad timing for my finances.

Sandy

myzeus's avatar - Apollo
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #59677
            March 24, 2008
            78 Posts
            Posted: December 27, 2011, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Who are you complaining about?

Sandy

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34552 Posts
              Posted: December 27, 2011, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

"Listen I don't have time to read your B.S stay out of here anyway Hater!!!!!!!!!!!"

Just because you have over 16,000 posts that only slightly resemble English grammar doesn't give you the authority to tell me or anyone else to "stay out of here".

Anybody can buy a dream book and pretend they are knowledgeable of numerology and anybody can pretend they are giving Christmas gifts the gift receivers must pay for. Just like anyone can continue to post false information and call anybody correcting them a "hater" too.

"I did'nt even read it now go get some Bussieness."

Huh?

"Now Mind your own Bussieness Lady or Man like I said before you must like it here or you wouldn't keep coming with you 2 cents."

I never put a worth on pointing out the fact not one member other than you made a remark in this thread about your Christmas gift numbers. Bet you don't "hate" the fact you made another 14 posts adding to your incredible total that nobody but yourself responded to either. At least you mentioned you got the numbers from the Bullseye Book even though you claimed their numbers as "your Christmas gift".

"So Glad this page laspe over."

Take a nap patting yourself on the back and maybe you can conjure up a dream with tonight's winning $206 million MM numbers. Maybe tomorrow we'll get to read 10 more posts where you didn't wake up in time to play them or you forgot to add and subtract 1 from each number or flip the 6s and 9s.

This person Stack

myzeus's avatar - Apollo
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #59677
                March 24, 2008
                78 Posts
                Posted: December 27, 2011, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

This person Stack

ok...just wondering.

Sandy

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7344 Posts
                  Posted: December 27, 2011, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Yada yada yada now go Fk. with someone else!  Stay away from this thread Hater.......

LIKE i said always haters in the Game.

Like I said those who constantly make mistakes always call those correcting them "haters". Is English your second language?

"Stay away from this thread Hater......."

You must be suffering from delusions of grandeur if you think you have the power to ban me from this thread, from this forum, or from this site.

Found an article from the NY Post that reminds me of your posts.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/why_losers_have_delusions_of_grandeur_kmSEG1YrE1Uhfh1fL4tdWP

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7344 Posts
                    Posted: December 27, 2011, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Who are you complaining about?

That would be me because I checked to see how her Christmas pick 3 gifts to Ohio actually did. On December 3 at 8:59 AM, Marcie posted 11 pick 3 numbers as "gifts to Ohio". Had anyone played those 11 combos 50 cents straight and box in the next 21 Ohio Evening Pick 3 drawings before Christmas they would have spent $231 to collect $83. Had they spent another $231 on the Midday drawings, they would have collected nothing, nada, ziltch.

Am I really a "hater" for pointed out that anybody giving any credibility to Marcie's "gifts" could have lost $379 playing her "gift" numbers?

I'm usually not critical of bad prognosticators, but I just can't help myself when they flood a discussion thread with terrible predictions and call it a "gift".

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34552 Posts
                      Posted: December 27, 2011, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

On with the Ohio thread Question for Ohio--------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

United States
                        Member #115803
                        August 28, 2011
                        127 Posts
                        Posted: December 27, 2011, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

I like the website.  Check it at least a few times a week.

I'm curious to see how the raffle goes.  Have a few tickets already.  Might buy another before the drawing. 

As of the other day, the tickets were in the 280,000s.  Will be interesting to see if they sell all 500,000 tickets.  Kinda hope they don't sell out - better odds for those of us who have tickets.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34552 Posts
                          Posted: December 28, 2011, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

I like the website.  Check it at least a few times a week.

I'm curious to see how the raffle goes.  Have a few tickets already.  Might buy another before the drawing. 

As of the other day, the tickets were in the 280,000s.  Will be interesting to see if they sell all 500,000 tickets.  Kinda hope they don't sell out - better odds for those of us who have tickets.

I am going to check to see how many winners for the Raffles Ticket after New Years happy New year too you!

myzeus's avatar - Apollo
                            Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #59677
                            March 24, 2008
                            78 Posts
                            Posted: December 29, 2011, 1:41 am - IP Logged

I am going to check to see how many winners for the Raffles Ticket after New Years happy New year too you!

Happy New Year to you too. :)

Sandy

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7344 Posts
                              Posted: December 29, 2011, 9:03 am - IP Logged

"I am going to check to see how many winners for the Raffles Ticket after New Years"

If you actually knew what you're talking about, you would know the prize structure for the Ohio Lottery's New Year's Raffle was determined BEFORE the first ticket was sold.

New Year's Raffle Prize Structure
                              WINNERSPRIZEPAYOUT
                              4$1 MILLION
                              $4 MILLION
                              10$10,000$100,000
                              120$1,500$180,000
                              1,000$500$500,000
                              2,200$100$220,000
                              TOTAL 

$5 MILLION

Page 13 of 18