Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question for Ohio??

Topic closed. 265 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 4 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23259 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2011, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

The randomizer is something like how Todd has quick picks  I am going to try it sometimes. Is it working for you?

Other Web sites have "randomizers", but very few are like Lottery Post's, because Lottery Post uses an advanced cryptographic library to generate numbers that are more truly random.

Most sites simply use the randomizer that is built into their programming language, which is not very random.  They generate distinct patterns, rather than truly random numbers.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34080 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2011, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

I think I will get the Platium and see what that is about  in Lottery post??

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19813 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2011, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

I think I will get the Platium and see what that is about  in Lottery post??

Use of LP Quick Picks is available to all members, even the ones with the free memberships.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34080 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2011, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Use of LP Quick Picks is available to all members, even the ones with the free memberships.

Ok, thanks I really don't think I need it,does it work for you??

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19813 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2011, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Ok, thanks I really don't think I need it,does it work for you??

I don't use it for picking my numbers/combinations because I prefer to pick them using a system using the parameters I choose.  I do however, use it to compare my results with numbers/combinations generated randomly hoping my system does as well or better.

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7295 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2011, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I don't use it for picking my numbers/combinations because I prefer to pick them using a system using the parameters I choose.  I do however, use it to compare my results with numbers/combinations generated randomly hoping my system does as well or better.

The RNG on LP is game specific and will give you up to 50 lines in numerical order in about 1/2 of a second, The RNG on the Kentucky site is a cartoon slowly showing each numbered ball rolling out. Ohio's RNG is quicker than KY's but the numbers are not in numerical order either and because you would have to write each one down to compare, it's much easier using the RNG right here on LP.

I suppose someone would use either Ohio, KY, or LP's RNG if they wanted to use a different approach and fill out playslips, but I think the majority will just ask for whatever number of QPs they intend to purchase.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34080 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2011, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

The RNG on LP is game specific and will give you up to 50 lines in numerical order in about 1/2 of a second, The RNG on the Kentucky site is a cartoon slowly showing each numbered ball rolling out. Ohio's RNG is quicker than KY's but the numbers are not in numerical order either and because you would have to write each one down to compare, it's much easier using the RNG right here on LP.

I suppose someone would use either Ohio, KY, or LP's RNG if they wanted to use a different approach and fill out playslips, but I think the majority will just ask for whatever number of QPs they intend to purchase.

Alright good Info. Good luck with the Systems, I might check it out for OH.. Thanks!

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34080 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2011, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Ok, as long as it works for you that is great! Thanks for input.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34080 Posts
                  Posted: March 9, 2011, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Ohio are you catching some of those number that I post? Ohio

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34080 Posts
                    Posted: March 11, 2011, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Ok, nobody was to speak on it well I do!!

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34080 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2011, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

New Jersey is catching them too LOL!  They fall there alot, now say they don't LOL!

I see there is a promotion for the Keno in Ohio? I must check it out more I play Keno too sometimes, my Husbands loves it.  I did go back and check the site out just  now, Nope I still don't like it!! What is wrong with OHIo, nobody likes that ####!!

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34080 Posts
                        Posted: March 20, 2011, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Lottery employees cannot play. If you have additional questions, please submit them through the Web site. Thank you.

One more question do you think the Lottery is Rigged? Sometimes I think it is.

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7295 Posts
                          Posted: March 22, 2011, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

One more question do you think the Lottery is Rigged? Sometimes I think it is.

I was almost positive by now someone from the Ohio Lottery would have told you they rigged the lottery for over 30 years.

Next time you see them, ask why they discontinued that popular Lot O' Play game. I know for a fact at least 9 people played it!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19813 Posts
                            Posted: March 22, 2011, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

I was almost positive by now someone from the Ohio Lottery would have told you they rigged the lottery for over 30 years.

Next time you see them, ask why they discontinued that popular Lot O' Play game. I know for a fact at least 9 people played it!

I played it on its last day because they paid out all the prize money.  Since no one won the jackpot, it was shared by the lower tiers winners, had the lower tiers paid that much all the time I would have played it earlier.  I played $10 worth of tickets and won about $50.

I was glad to see it go because I had to modify my lottery program to track and analyze 100 numbers just for that game after I wrote the program originally to handle 60 numbers which covered all the other games I play.

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7295 Posts
                              Posted: March 23, 2011, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

I played it on its last day because they paid out all the prize money.  Since no one won the jackpot, it was shared by the lower tiers winners, had the lower tiers paid that much all the time I would have played it earlier.  I played $10 worth of tickets and won about $50.

I was glad to see it go because I had to modify my lottery program to track and analyze 100 numbers just for that game after I wrote the program originally to handle 60 numbers which covered all the other games I play.

It was a shame the last drawing was the only drawing worth playing. They distributed the jackpot among the secondary prizes pari-mutual style because nobody hit it. I believe they did the same on the last Super Lotto drawing too when they joined MM.

Page 4 of 18