Welcome Guest
You last visited May 24, 2017, 12:10 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Power Ball settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 197 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LotOfJack.

Page 12 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
Park City, UT
United States
Member #69864
January 18, 2009
1001 Posts
Posted: October 3, 2012, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

These are my potential 6 group setups on paper for tonights Powerball draw 10/03/2012.  Am I the only practicing groups?

ABCDEFGHIJ
----------
BBBPBBPWWW
WPWPWPBBBW
WWWPWWPBBB
PBBBBBWPWW
BPPBBBWWPW
BWWWPBBBBP

Jimmy

Eugene Oregan
    United States
    Member #128629
    May 29, 2012
    419 Posts
    Posted: October 3, 2012, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

This is the group i will go with, will start with one and go from there is for pb 10/03/12.  DLD

ABCDEFGHIJ

BBBPPPBPBP

(Will be interesting to see, i guess with no wilds its all or nothing not very forgiving i will say)

My choice for pb is 06 as first choice and 03, 21, 12

Eugene Oregan
      United States
      Member #128629
      May 29, 2012
      419 Posts
      Posted: October 3, 2012, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys, below are a couple links.  The first is for the latest version and the second is a small video

to show basic functions of the new group too.  This version has the extended databases in case you

wonder where the extra draws come from.  I removed the patch downloads to prevent people from

using them on this version.  This is a full install so as usual uninstall the any older versions first.

I am going to take a couple day break before I try to finish the other programs, I am programmed out,

RL

BG-software

https://www.box.com/s/2d6d6e55159f3373eb87

Video

https://www.box.com/s/rhatty4kujhhow18ahlz

RL

So any old version of DM must be uninstalled first?

United States
        Member #41846
        June 23, 2006
        462 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2012, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

ACGHJ  BLOCKED

BDEFI   WILD

Park City, UT
          United States
          Member #69864
          January 18, 2009
          1001 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2012, 1:37 am - IP Logged

These are my potential 6 group setups on paper for tonights Powerball draw 10/03/2012.  Am I the only practicing groups?

ABCDEFGHIJ
          ----------
          BBBPBBPWWW
          WPWPWPBBBW
          WWWPWWPBBB
          PBBBBBWPWW
          BPPBBBWWPW
          BWWWPBBBBP

Jimmy

My second group setup WPWPWPBBBW versus actual BBPPBPBBBP matched 9 out of 10.  Missed Group B.

My sixth group setup BWWWPBBBBP matched 8 out of 10.

Guess I'm always just going to be a 9 out of 10 guy for now for groups.

Not playing group/positions as RL is proposing going forward but just picking B, P, W for groups I feel the sweet spot for Powerball group settings is to have 4 Blocks, 3 Plays, and 3 Wilds.

I think the sweet spot for digits is to have any 2 of the digits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 be non-ranged.

I play all the other filters ranged based on the last 10 draws.

So 10 group settings, and 2 specific digit settings should leave you with combos just in in the hundreds.  You need to be 12 of 12 to match 5.  I think I can get 11 of 12 or 10 of 12 but 12 of 12 is going to be tough.

I have gotten 2 3+0 on 09/28/2012 MM draw, and 1 3+0 on 09/29/2012 PB draw so DMP has defintely made me a better player.  I think I have graduated from the 2+0 hell that I have been in.  So thanks RL for a great piece of software.  Now if as a team we can pool our talents together lets get some 3+1, 4+0, 4+1, 5+0, and 5+1 wins.

Jimmy

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4301 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2012, 2:46 am - IP Logged

My second group setup WPWPWPBBBW versus actual BBPPBPBBBP matched 9 out of 10.  Missed Group B.

My sixth group setup BWWWPBBBBP matched 8 out of 10.

Guess I'm always just going to be a 9 out of 10 guy for now for groups.

Not playing group/positions as RL is proposing going forward but just picking B, P, W for groups I feel the sweet spot for Powerball group settings is to have 4 Blocks, 3 Plays, and 3 Wilds.

I think the sweet spot for digits is to have any 2 of the digits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 be non-ranged.

I play all the other filters ranged based on the last 10 draws.

So 10 group settings, and 2 specific digit settings should leave you with combos just in in the hundreds.  You need to be 12 of 12 to match 5.  I think I can get 11 of 12 or 10 of 12 but 12 of 12 is going to be tough.

I have gotten 2 3+0 on 09/28/2012 MM draw, and 1 3+0 on 09/29/2012 PB draw so DMP has defintely made me a better player.  I think I have graduated from the 2+0 hell that I have been in.  So thanks RL for a great piece of software.  Now if as a team we can pool our talents together lets get some 3+1, 4+0, 4+1, 5+0, and 5+1 wins.

Jimmy

JW

I am still working on the other group selector that uses 15 random strings of groups.  What I hope to do

is input one group to hit and one to block then let it work out the rest.  It's proving to be a real challenge

to code but I will get it worked out.  Once we work out the groups for the big games we will turn our focus

to something else and work it out also.   The mind tries to take something random and place order to it.

It's a natural process but we can also learn to think in terms of random and once we do then it will effect 

how we interpet the data and make our selections.   If one uses what I will call standard logic then they

will hit on occasion as random sometimes forms patterns that can be predicted.   The trick is not using the

same sort of logic when it's not following a pattern.  Standard logic is like predicting the next number in a

sequence like 2-4-6-8-?  where a random example might be something like 3-1-1-4-3-2 so with no real order

we need to know what the ranges are first.   Next we need to know how many of each value is expected to

show over some length of time.  Since the lottery can be defined in this way then we know that each value

should show so many times out of every so many attempts.  Next check to see what has happened in the 

past taking samples.  Now we have some good information as what to expect next even if it is a small range

and not a single value.  We can't say with certainty but we can do better than a random guess.   

RL

Eugene Oregan
              United States
              Member #128629
              May 29, 2012
              419 Posts
              Posted: October 4, 2012, 7:20 am - IP Logged

This is the group i will go with, will start with one and go from there is for pb 10/03/12.  DLD

ABCDEFGHIJ

BBBPPPBPBP

(Will be interesting to see, i guess with no wilds its all or nothing not very forgiving i will say)

My choice for pb is 06 as first choice and 03, 21, 12

Well not to bad for choosing 3 out of the 4 groups.  I did actually play the pb with the groups i had predicted and with the 4 filters i set had 23 36 55 and 59 all in play over 10 lines with RSG.  Best i could put together was a 2 of 3 on 2 separate lines.  Will need to use the new group tool to put those together on the same lines.  The pb did have a 0 in the winning # as my first choice was 06 not 10, is a work in progress.  Nice work Jimmy and Phileight on your input and choices.  DLD

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                898 Posts
                Posted: October 4, 2012, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

LOL. You are too funny RL. Im sure Adam has his own view of the situation and matter how wrong or right he ma be.....  Dosnt make that much difference either way to me...  We are talking lottery here right  What?

Ronnie316,

You want to know what I think of it? Not much differently than how any normal person would find such a pack of lies, insults and lunacy. 

I'm sorry that posting the link caused so much mess I never wanted. There were  two reasons I did it. The first was to show that somebody from LP is doing a dirty job, which I dislike and find disgraceful. The second and more important to me was  the way he was talking about the RL's software and his innate contempt for anything that is not his. It made me sick at once.

To cut a long story short  I posted a reply on Saliu's site under a new name as could not post under my regular one( it was deleted).  This is about all I wrote:

" You are a paranoid obsessed with the idea that all the world wants to steal your secrets. Not only that. You are a stuffed shirt, full of arrogance and conceit who thinks he knows it all the best. Go hire most spies on LP. Write another book based on your pathetic philosophy. Now ban me for good "

I hope it closes the case as the man is not worth any more mention here.

Adam

Park City, UT
                  United States
                  Member #69864
                  January 18, 2009
                  1001 Posts
                  Posted: October 5, 2012, 3:13 am - IP Logged

Just a note the group strings that I have been posting for MegaMillions and Powerball for the past week are not random strings.  There is a method to them that I will share with other pool members if the group strings keep performing well over the next week.  I will no longer be posting them here though for everyone to see.

Jimmy

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5473 Posts
                    Posted: October 5, 2012, 7:02 am - IP Logged

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for the update for the "Group Strings"

I would like to ask a quuestion about your method and the new Group Tool RL just created a couple days ago.

Using the Group Tool we would be analyzing Groups by Position.

So for example, for Position 1 we select Group A for Position 1

Since we selected Group A, shouldn't Position 2 selection analysis be dependent on what we selected from Position 1?

OK, suppose we select Group A for Position 1.  Based on Group A / Position 1 we would see what the best performing Group A Position 1 and Position 2 Groups?  Say for example Position Group A is our choice, should we select Position 2 because Group B = 100 hits when a Position 1/Group A hits.

We could look at it another way:

1.  We select Position 1 = Group A

2.  What if we decided to look at Position 5 next (not Position 2).  So based on selecting Positon 1 = Group A, maybe the best performing Groups with Group A might be H, I, or J.  So we decide from our analysis (bias) that Group I is the best.

3. Now we have Position 1 = Group A, Position 5 = Group I

4. Next we could select either Position 2, Position 3, or Position 4.  But selecting either of Position 2, Position 3, and Position 4 selection should be based on what we already selected from Position 1 = Group A and Position 5 = Group I

So if Position 1 = Group A and Position 5 = Group I, and we want to analyze Position 3 we would look at what Group would be out best choice with Position 1 = A, Position 5 = I, Position 3 = ???

Each additional selection of Position/Group selection would be dependent on our previous choice(s) .  Sort of a "Step" approach if you will.

Suppose we started with Position 5 first (Not Position 1), then looked at Position 3/Groups to see what what Groups perform well with each other?

So to make a long post short, we should probably NOT make our anlaysis of Position solely by Position.  The Position you select 1st, whether it be Position 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, whatever you select as your Group for that Position the other Postions would need to be re-analyzed based on what Position/Group selected.

Eugene Oregan
                      United States
                      Member #128629
                      May 29, 2012
                      419 Posts
                      Posted: October 5, 2012, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for the update for the "Group Strings"

I would like to ask a quuestion about your method and the new Group Tool RL just created a couple days ago.

Using the Group Tool we would be analyzing Groups by Position.

So for example, for Position 1 we select Group A for Position 1

Since we selected Group A, shouldn't Position 2 selection analysis be dependent on what we selected from Position 1?

OK, suppose we select Group A for Position 1.  Based on Group A / Position 1 we would see what the best performing Group A Position 1 and Position 2 Groups?  Say for example Position Group A is our choice, should we select Position 2 because Group B = 100 hits when a Position 1/Group A hits.

We could look at it another way:

1.  We select Position 1 = Group A

2.  What if we decided to look at Position 5 next (not Position 2).  So based on selecting Positon 1 = Group A, maybe the best performing Groups with Group A might be H, I, or J.  So we decide from our analysis (bias) that Group I is the best.

3. Now we have Position 1 = Group A, Position 5 = Group I

4. Next we could select either Position 2, Position 3, or Position 4.  But selecting either of Position 2, Position 3, and Position 4 selection should be based on what we already selected from Position 1 = Group A and Position 5 = Group I

So if Position 1 = Group A and Position 5 = Group I, and we want to analyze Position 3 we would look at what Group would be out best choice with Position 1 = A, Position 5 = I, Position 3 = ???

Each additional selection of Position/Group selection would be dependent on our previous choice(s) .  Sort of a "Step" approach if you will.

Suppose we started with Position 5 first (Not Position 1), then looked at Position 3/Groups to see what what Groups perform well with each other?

So to make a long post short, we should probably NOT make our anlaysis of Position solely by Position.  The Position you select 1st, whether it be Position 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, whatever you select as your Group for that Position the other Postions would need to be re-analyzed based on what Position/Group selected.

Very interesting analysis winsum.  Be interesting to hear your views on group strings jimmy.  dld

homeland security
                        United States
                        Member #82523
                        November 15, 2009
                        98 Posts
                        Posted: October 5, 2012, 10:54 am - IP Logged

I'm sorry to ask this rhetorical question, but, where is the tutorial for RL's software?  I went to the website links posted on the past pages, and the tutorials are not there!

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5473 Posts
                          Posted: October 5, 2012, 11:07 am - IP Logged

I'm sorry to ask this rhetorical question, but, where is the tutorial for RL's software?  I went to the website links posted on the past pages, and the tutorials are not there!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/251221

PDF & Video Instructions may not apply to the newer version of Digit Master Pro but are very good at explaining the Filters and How to Use the Program .

Park City, UT
                            United States
                            Member #69864
                            January 18, 2009
                            1001 Posts
                            Posted: October 5, 2012, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Like all of you I'm just becoming familiar with the new tool.  I don't disagree with what you said its the logical way to approach the problem.  But what I have found is logic and random do not mix as far as picking combos.  I believe this is where we all struggle that a little bit of randomness has to be introduced or shall we say "random logic".

I would suggest everyone practice with the tool every draw.  Hopefully one of us will have a breakthrough that they can share with all of us!

I'm not really using any of RL's bias tools.  I don't know if this is good or bad yet.  Instead of picking a position, I instead throw down 2 knives in the sand so to speak.  I will have more to say when I get home.

Jimmy

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              4301 Posts
                              Posted: October 6, 2012, 3:02 am - IP Logged

Pool members

I am going to start using the private forum to discuss DM related questions so if you want to ask

me something use it

Thanks

RL

Page 12 of 14