Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Power Ball settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 197 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LotOfJack.

Page 2 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3967 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2012, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

getting error when i hit R-F-M.  it goes through when loading file then at the end it says "Unhandled error #76Line:234 Path not found. so i can't upload files. had no prob with older version

FD

I just checked the code and the problem seems to have something to do with the last windows update.

Are you using windows XP and if so did your computer do a windows update today.  This seems to effect

every version I have and might take a while to work it out

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3967 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2012, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi pool members

The scans have been uploaded to box, Check your contact email and you should have a message

from me on how to download the scans.  The scans are password protected and I sent the password

along with the link.  Keep these as they will be used over and over each time we play, I will just update

the scans and use the same file and password.  Don't share these with non-members.

JW sent in 21 lines for power ball so we are playing 2 games tonight.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3967 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2012, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

The below links were updated again on 9-22-2012

at 9pm.  If you downloaded it previous to this

then you need to do it again as another error was

found and fixed.  I hope this is the last one.

RL

Patch download link 

https://www.box.com/s/ay7qe6bqovi3th334s25

Latest full version with patch already included

https://www.box.com/s/2d6d6e55159f3373eb87

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3967 Posts
        Posted: September 22, 2012, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

getting error when i hit R-F-M.  it goes through when loading file then at the end it says "Unhandled error #76Line:234 Path not found. so i can't upload files. had no prob with older version

FD

The error has been fixed, please let me know if you find something else.

Just download and run the patch again and everything should be fine.

RL

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5896 Posts
          Posted: September 23, 2012, 10:14 am - IP Logged

My final picks

Pretty confident about the P5 having a digit 3 and group F. The only thing ,I dont like about my choices, using the last 20 draws, only produces 2-4's.

P5-3PKGHITSMEDMAXDUEAVGSKIPS
          J0 13521212.722
          I0 8632604.270
          H0 5743706.441
          G0 231251315.9651
          I1 162377122.9425
          H1 13649128.2336
          F1  1120125433.36125
          E0 916143040.7812
          G1 926102240.7873
          D0 554140173.4045
          E1 244470183.5047
          F2 11551550367.00155

Nothing but a comedy of errors!! First I wanted to use 0211, instead I used 1021 as my base. The position 5 filter I chose F1, I thought of G0, but let it slide, went for the most out. Hit nothing, glad I only played the 3 lines. Have to QC my filters better. Nobody won, the good part I get another chance Wednesday!!!!

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
            Park City, UT
            United States
            Member #69864
            January 18, 2009
            993 Posts
            Posted: September 23, 2012, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Well my PB picks did not do well, but like CARBOB said no one else won either.

I got all the digit filters correct which seems to be my strong point, but groups failed me.

I had Group A, D, H to play, and blocked Groups B & C, and let the others run wild.  Will of course Group C hit twice.  I also ranged TG to 4/5 and it hit 3.  Groups is the key to figuring out.  Once we figure that out then watch out.

Jimmy

United States
              Member #110594
              May 8, 2011
              885 Posts
              Posted: September 23, 2012, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

FD

The error has been fixed, please let me know if you find something else.

Just download and run the patch again and everything should be fine.

RL

when i hit RFM and load a file, it now loads but then hit RAC it doesn't fliter the lines at all even without filters.

United States
                Member #110594
                May 8, 2011
                885 Posts
                Posted: September 23, 2012, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Well my PB picks did not do well, but like CARBOB said no one else won either.

I got all the digit filters correct which seems to be my strong point, but groups failed me.

I had Group A, D, H to play, and blocked Groups B & C, and let the others run wild.  Will of course Group C hit twice.  I also ranged TG to 4/5 and it hit 3.  Groups is the key to figuring out.  Once we figure that out then watch out.

Jimmy

jimmy,

I had all the numbers and PB with 5 lines but only 2 on a line.  Problem with me is I can pick the numbers but not the groups. usually I get 15-25 numbers at the most.

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3967 Posts
                  Posted: September 23, 2012, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

when i hit RFM and load a file, it now loads but then hit RAC it doesn't fliter the lines at all even without filters.

FD

How many lines do you have in the RFM file.  There will be times that RAC can't reduce sets with the settings

set in the AC control panel.  Try adjusting these and see if it reduces.

RL

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3967 Posts
                    Posted: September 23, 2012, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

JW

I really hope the group thing is about to change

Hiding Behind Computer

RL

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3967 Posts
                      Posted: September 23, 2012, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

FD

There does seem to be another bug.  I hate Microsoft,  just don't use RAC as I am not going to make another

update until every DM option is tested.  I may have to rewrite a bunch of code or remove some options that

use parts of the windows OS. Might take a month before the next update.   These small fixes are taking up

all my time.   

RL

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                        Park City, UT
                        United States
                        Member #69864
                        January 18, 2009
                        993 Posts
                        Posted: September 23, 2012, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Well I played with Multi-F (Multi Stage?) using Powerball.  So if you only use draws from 09-15-2012 back and use the following Multi-F setup below with 11 stages of exact values you can reduce to 3 lines which accurately predicts the 09-18-2012 draw.  Of course I fitted the values to accomplish this feat.  I haven't decided if its easier trying to range these or not versus using the other DMP filters.  I suspect on a smaller state game this program has some very good merits for filtering.  Anyway very cool feature RL and Winsum!

I suggest anyway else that plays with this feature for MM or PB is that after you generate the full wheel for all combos for MM and PB that you save the files TEMP1.TXT and TEMP2.TXT so that you do not have to keep generating the complete matrix when playing with the stage values. 

Jimmy

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                          From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                          United States
                          Member #49750
                          February 13, 2007
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: September 23, 2012, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Well I played with Multi-F (Multi Stage?) using Powerball.  So if you only use draws from 09-15-2012 back and use the following Multi-F setup below with 11 stages of exact values you can reduce to 3 lines which accurately predicts the 09-18-2012 draw.  Of course I fitted the values to accomplish this feat.  I haven't decided if its easier trying to range these or not versus using the other DMP filters.  I suspect on a smaller state game this program has some very good merits for filtering.  Anyway very cool feature RL and Winsum!

I suggest anyway else that plays with this feature for MM or PB is that after you generate the full wheel for all combos for MM and PB that you save the files TEMP1.TXT and TEMP2.TXT so that you do not have to keep generating the complete matrix when playing with the stage values. 

Jimmy

Greetings. Any idea where we can find PDF instructions on how to use the newer stuff in menu 2 like multi stage. Not necessarily videos per se, but PDF instruction will do. Thanx!

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3967 Posts
                            Posted: September 23, 2012, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Greetings. Any idea where we can find PDF instructions on how to use the newer stuff in menu 2 like multi stage. Not necessarily videos per se, but PDF instruction will do. Thanx!

adulane62

working on them but it's going to be awhile.  It seems I am burning the candle at both ends the middle

and anywhere else I can light it.  I need aout 10 of me, too bad I don't have a cloning machine, LOL.

RL

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3967 Posts
                              Posted: September 24, 2012, 12:54 am - IP Logged

FD

The RAC not reducing the sets as mentioned above is not caused by an error but a built in safeguard.

In the first stage RAC has to make a bunch of calculations to determined if the sets are compatible with

the mathematical formulas.  If the sets do not contain this information then one of two things will happen.

The first is that it will reduce to one line on the very first cycle which is below the threshold and this causes

the program to abort and do nothing with the sets.   The second option depending on a few factors it might

select a second approach and use random data.  This will often let the program reduce but it will most likely

reduce to less than 10 lines and many times less than 5 on the first cycle.   Any time the program reduces to

less than 10 lines in the first cycle I would not play them unless I started with less then 50 or 60 sets.  RAC

was designed to work with a good group and digit setup as a simple reduction method to try to trap at least

one 4of5 and was not intended to filter lines from another program although that does not mean that it won't

work.  It really depends on the sets it is given. 

RL

Page 2 of 14