Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Power Ball settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 197 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LotOfJack.

Page 10 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
Park City, UT
United States
Member #69864
January 18, 2009
993 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2012, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Interesting that you think our systems conflict Jimmy, because I have proven that playing a "group" of numbers produces UP TO 5 times BETTER ODDS than just playing numbers individually. 

I don't see conflict as much as I see an opportunity to work together and learn from each other......

Your right in respect with groups of numbers they sorta do not conflict.  Our numbers are arranged in sub-groups for filtering, whereas yours are not.  Where we conflict is instead of stopping at 98000 or so combos we go further and set additional filters based on digits and such to reduce to a playable amount instead of of using a 2 if 2 of 28 wheel.

Not saying one is better than the other but I have used wheels before in the past and felt like using wheels just enabled me to lose more money.  I will have to admit though I have never used a wheel that covered half the numbers in play.  The cost of playing alot of lines is not a deterrant for me as much as that I live in non-lottery state so the pool is a good thing for me.

As far as posting lines I would not be embarrassed if they didn't win a single dollar because I have already experienced that embarrassment many times over as just about everybody here has.

I feel like the pool members in conjunction with DMP gives me the best chance to hit that one time and it would be nice to do it with other fellow dedicated system players.  You seem like a fellow dedicated system player also.

Jimmy

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2012, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jimmy,

With respect to the wheels, they were introduced to me by Stack over the past couple of months or I would not even know of them any more than I know of DM. My original objective was not so much to cash in a big prize as it was to prove that BETTER ODDS can be achieved through timing and intuition. 

Once I realized that 28 numbers was only 98.820 lines, with stated lottery odds of hitting 5 of 5 every 38.6 draws all I had to do is hit 5 of 5 BETTER than 1 in 39.............

Much to my surprise the results I have achieved in a grand total of 31 draws is five times 5 of 5 and one of those times was a 5+1 on Aug, 10, 2012 for a simulated hit of well over $16 million. (after taxes)

Ronnie316 – 5+0 june 15, 2012---- 5+0 July 17, 2012 ---5+1 Aug. 10, 2012   5+0 Aug. 21, 2012   5+0 Sept. 7, 2012

It's almost on the order of comedic when all people can ask is "how much 'money' did you win" or "contact me when you can scan a winning ticket to see"

I understand RLs position that so many lines cant be played...... But give me a break man..... I started this a whole big whopping 15 weeks ago....

homeland security
      United States
      Member #82523
      November 15, 2009
      98 Posts
      Posted: October 3, 2012, 5:36 am - IP Logged

can anyone tell me where is the pdf for RL'S program, most links i clicked said the file is removed

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3962 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2012, 5:49 am - IP Logged

Hi guys, below are a couple links.  The first is for the latest version and the second is a small video

to show basic functions of the new group too.  This version has the extended databases in case you

wonder where the extra draws come from.  I removed the patch downloads to prevent people from

using them on this version.  This is a full install so as usual uninstall the any older versions first.

I am going to take a couple day break before I try to finish the other programs, I am programmed out,

RL

BG-software

https://www.box.com/s/2d6d6e55159f3373eb87

Video

https://www.box.com/s/rhatty4kujhhow18ahlz

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Eugene Oregan
          United States
          Member #128629
          May 29, 2012
          419 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2012, 6:53 am - IP Logged

RL

Thanks for all your hard work, god bless you and your family.  dld

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3962 Posts
            Posted: October 3, 2012, 7:02 am - IP Logged

RL

Thanks for all your hard work, god bless you and your family.  dld

did

God and I are not really on speaking terms but thanks for the thought.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
              From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
              United States
              Member #49750
              February 13, 2007
              439 Posts
              Posted: October 3, 2012, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Thanx RL! both the video explanation and the new feature look excellent.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: October 3, 2012, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Hi guys, below are a couple links.  The first is for the latest version and the second is a small video

to show basic functions of the new group too.  This version has the extended databases in case you

wonder where the extra draws come from.  I removed the patch downloads to prevent people from

using them on this version.  This is a full install so as usual uninstall the any older versions first.

I am going to take a couple day break before I try to finish the other programs, I am programmed out,

RL

BG-software

Video

Nice tool RL

Thanks for the update to DMP-Big Game and the new Group Tool.

watch out's avatar - behold
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #129908
                  July 1, 2012
                  200 Posts
                  Posted: October 3, 2012, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

RL

BG-software

Video

Awesome.

Just do it......

United States
                    Member #128373
                    May 22, 2012
                    201 Posts
                    Posted: October 3, 2012, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Should prove to be very useful.  Getting it down to 1000 or so sets then filter down further will produce a playable amount of tickets.

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: October 3, 2012, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

I like it better when we all (LP members) pretend we're here to help each other win.  When we start calling each other "idiot" and "stupid punk" our true selfishness of only wanting to help ourselves is exposed much like those of Romney when he made his 47% remarks in a private conversation and that is just "ugly".

No worries   RJOh, it sounds like something a WOMAN would post anyway..... So who really cares??

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19816 Posts
                        Posted: October 3, 2012, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

No worries   RJOh, it sounds like something a WOMAN would post anyway..... So who really cares??

Since I don't read the profiles of the members, I usually consider their posts gender neutral.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: October 3, 2012, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Since I don't read the profiles of the members, I usually consider their posts gender neutral.

I think that way too, but when someone starts sounding childish I go take a look just for fun.

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3962 Posts
                            Posted: October 3, 2012, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

RJ + Ronnie.

It seems to me that both of you guys should get a room, that is if you are guys.  Ronnie wants someone else to pick his numbers

for him and RJ, well I think you are looking for something to play also.  When a person named Ion starts trashing someone like Adam

on his website and calls him a liar then I consider that person a "STUPID SCHMUCK" and that's after I toned it down about 500%. 

Maybe I will meet this worthless peice of crap named Ion face to face some day and teach him some manners.  This guy is so full

of crap he could explode at any time.   I posted what he said on his website if you may want to take a moment to read it.  Adam

posted his setup before the draw here at LP.  It would be like me saying "Ronnie316 is a liar and never hit a 5+1 but if he did happen

to hit a 5of5+1 then he must of used my software to do it.  There is no other way in the world Ronnie could have hit a couple 5of5's

without my software."  This guy Ion is as stupid as they come.  But go ahead and follow in his footsteps because it seems that

birds of a feather like to flock togeather.  Both of you guys need to get a life.

RL

"I knew Adam was a pathological liar (in one of his last posts here he was like hallucinating about one of my programs…he left by saying he would see a psychiatrist!)

Adam was lying at lottery post that he won the jackpot three times in one year with that static lotto program. The program only covers Mega Millions and Powerball, and only the 5 regular numbers. His lotto game in Poland is not covered by that program — yet Adam won 3 jackpots in his lotto game, using that lotto program!

If Adam really won, he could only have used my software. There is another former member of my forums in the same group as Adam’s. They both have very good knowledge of my software. At one point, they asked the lottery syndicate members to email their picks. The software developer and the other former member told the participants that they were certain that no combination will have more than 2 winning numbers. Obviously, secretly, the group applied the LIE elimination in my software. No other software has such a feature — and will not in the foreseeable future."

End quote

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: October 3, 2012, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

I thought you were taking a break RL.........

You seem to have misunderstood everything I have been saying from the beginning.......

Im on your side Bro.........

Page 10 of 14