Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Power Ball settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 197 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LotOfJack.

Page 4 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5387 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2012, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

I vote to keep playing MM for as long as the pool last.  I can manage my 5-39 without needing the pool to

fund playing.   Playing MM offers the chance to win enough to set a person for life vs a few thousand after

divided it 17 ways after taxes.  To me this is like asking us to play P-3 and dividing $300.00 17 ways.  Not

worth my dollar.  I am in this for the long hall and I hope others are too.   Maybe you should leave the pool

given your curent situation.   It cost each of us around 2 or 3 bucks to play for a chance of winning millions.

To me that's a good investment win or loose.  Your problem is that you never stay with any one thing long

enough for it to pay off.  Let me see, $2.50 twice a week for one year is 104 * 2.50 = $260.00.   Each member

can invest a few bucks into the pool and play their local games for smaller JP's.  The more tickets that are put

into play the better the odds,  my lottery budget is self imposed and I stick to it.  I would never attempt to buy

80 tickets a week for MM on my own because of the odds.  You should never of joined the pool given your outlook

on our chances.   I think everyone else understands the odds and chose to join anyway. I think that all along that

you thought that you could talk everyone in to playing something like pick-3.  Not going to happen as long as I

am captain of the pool.  Standing by ready to refund your remaining balance and remove you from the pool if

you choose to do so.

RL

You have my official response here.

Take me out of the pool.

I didn't talk anyone into playing the Pick 3.  If they wanted to join a separate Pick 3 pool that was there decision.  I never nail anyones feet to the floor if they want to do anything.  People are smart enough to make up their own minds.  I never took one dime from anyone and I told them.  I would never take a penny from any un-tested program.  The test failed and I never went through with asking anyone for money.

Your the one who told me you wanted to create a commercial version of the Pick 3 and/or Pick 4 and sell it to the masses.  You can see even from LP there are more Pick 3 players than big game players here at LP. 

Wish the rest of you good luck!!

United States
    Member #128373
    May 22, 2012
    201 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2012, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

LP

Adding a another game to DM is in violation of the license agreement.  If anyone does supply you or

anyone else with a copy then you/they are taking a much greater risk then they take playing the lottery.

Every version of my software except the BG software is tagged to the person to whom it was provided.

Any violations will be dealt with in the extreme.  What you are asking is illegal.

RL

PS Anyone who has been offered a illegal copy of my software by someone else should PM me and let me know.

You could receive a nice reward.

My bad, didn't know that, RL.

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3962 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2012, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

My bad, didn't know that, RL.

LP

Read the agreement which is displayed at install, a copy is located in the C:\DMP-BG folder and is called 

License.dat

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3962 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2012, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

You have my official response here.

Take me out of the pool.

I didn't talk anyone into playing the Pick 3.  If they wanted to join a separate Pick 3 pool that was there decision.  I never nail anyones feet to the floor if they want to do anything.  People are smart enough to make up their own minds.  I never took one dime from anyone and I told them.  I would never take a penny from any un-tested program.  The test failed and I never went through with asking anyone for money.

Your the one who told me you wanted to create a commercial version of the Pick 3 and/or Pick 4 and sell it to the masses.  You can see even from LP there are more Pick 3 players than big game players here at LP. 

Wish the rest of you good luck!!

winsum

Your mixing two different things together, The pick-3 commercial program has nothing to do with pool play

I was being sarcastic when I mentioned the pick 3 play.  The whole idea behind the pool was to play the

big games.  I also was not implying that you were trying to take money from any pool member but that

dropping or expectations this early in the game is similar to asking we reform the pool and gear towards

settling for much lower payouts.   I will calculate you refund and send it asap.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19819 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2012, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

I've been reading this thread off and on and didn't realized it involved real money and licensing agreements.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: September 26, 2012, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I've been reading this thread off and on and didn't realized it involved real money and licensing agreements.

I'm surprised too, but enjoying the ride...........Lurking

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: September 26, 2012, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Looks like RL has every intention of going commercial with his "bang up" system!!!

LurkingLurkingLurkingLurkingLurkingLurkingLurkingLurkingLurkingLurkingLurking

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: September 26, 2012, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

RL can do with whatever he wants with his Digit Master Program.

If he wants to go commercial more power to him. 

Hey we make great beta testers.

Still think your wasting your money on the big game play.

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: September 26, 2012, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

RL can do with whatever he wants with his Digit Master Program.

If he wants to go commercial more power to him. 

Hey we make great beta testers.

Still think your wasting your money on the big game play.

I agree  winsumloosesum, I only play MM for the sake of the challenge.I would love to play my states pick 5 game and win $100k. Just dont have a strategy.

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3962 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2012, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

RJOh

What do you use to buy your tickets, peanuts.   The Pool has a very strict pool agreement that pertains

to the lottery pool.  The big game software also has a license agreement that says what a person can and

can't do such as sale it etc....  Their is no fee to use the software but it is not freeware meaning that I own

it and grant a license to use it free of charge.  The Pick-3 system winsum mentioned is still under development

and if it proves out then it may be released as a commercial software but only if it can guarantee that the average

user can win back the cost of the system within so many plays.  It is just an idea at this time and most likely

will never happen.  I don't really have any interest in P-3 games but  have come across some very interesting

stuff that does not take 100K to win on a regular basis.

RL

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3962 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2012, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie

Digit master will never be for sale so you better buy more popcorn if you are waiting on it to hit the stands.

I will say that it has crossed my mind a few times but it passes very soon.  sorry to dissapoint you.

RL

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3962 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2012, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

I agree  winsumloosesum, I only play MM for the sake of the challenge.I would love to play my states pick 5 game and win $100k. Just dont have a strategy.

Ronnie

So that 5+1 is just a fantasy that you have and never plan on playing 98,280 lines.  I have on the other

hand actually won a jackpot and I done it playing real money and on 16 lines using my system.  Beat that

and we will talk.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: September 26, 2012, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie

So that 5+1 is just a fantasy that you have and never plan on playing 98,280 lines.  I have on the other

hand actually won a jackpot and I done it playing real money and on 16 lines using my system.  Beat that

and we will talk.

Can you show me the date, numbers and amout you won RL, or is this just another wild tale???

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3962 Posts
                            Posted: September 26, 2012, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Can you show me the date, numbers and amout you won RL, or is this just another wild tale???

Ronnie316

What a doubter, Maybe I should just scan the tax forms for that year and post it on the internet

for anyone to see.   Rather you believe it or not it's a fact, take it or leave it, but right now if you

were here I think the wife would beat you like a step child.  She takes these things a little harder

than I do. 

RL

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: September 26, 2012, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie

and we will talk.

Besides.... your the one who said you could produce a group of 300 with a 5 of 5 MM match until I offered to play those lines for up to one year.... And you ended up responding by saying a group of 100k with a 5 of 5 match would be a fantastic accomplishment.......

So what to believe and what not to believe, that is the big question???

Page 4 of 14