Welcome Guest
You last visited September 20, 2017, 9:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Power Ball settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 197 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LotOfJack.

Page 7 of 14
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
4347 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2012, 7:45 am - IP Logged

Bob

Nice job on the bonus ball, I have been wondering if as a pool if we should just use one bonus ball on every

ticket or different ones.   Both have advantages but it's something to consider.

RL

CARBOB's avatar - ga lottery.png.gif
    COLUMBUS,GA.
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    6124 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2012, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Bob

Nice job on the bonus ball, I have been wondering if as a pool if we should just use one bonus ball on every

ticket or different ones.   Both have advantages but it's something to consider.

RL

RL,

I have played PB 10, the last 4 draws. I always play the same PB number on all the tkts.

United States
      Member #110594
      May 8, 2011
      885 Posts
      Posted: September 27, 2012, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Hey boot

We did not do to well again tonight,  3of6  was best on a single line  but only managed 4 of 6 overall.  I got to get things

back on track.  Hope you win tonight.  We will most likely switch to MM on fraday.

RLl

RL,

I did not get any scans of tickets that were purchased. Are you not doing it?

FD

watch out's avatar - behold
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #129908
        July 1, 2012
        261 Posts
        Posted: September 27, 2012, 11:19 am - IP Logged

RL,

I did not get any scans of tickets that were purchased. Are you not doing it?

FD

Dog

Just go to the web site RL gave us a few days back and download, its there.

Get'er done.

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: September 27, 2012, 11:21 am - IP Logged

RL,

I have played PB 10, the last 4 draws. I always play the same PB number on all the tkts.

I agree with playing the same bonus number on all tickets. 

That's how I made a successful MM 5+1 prediction.

MA
            United States
            Member #89094
            March 30, 2010
            245 Posts
            Posted: September 27, 2012, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Guys:

Does anyone use a software for predicting the bonus ball that has a good track record?

Or are you just pulling a number out of a hat?

Thanks for your input.

M

Eugene Oregan
              United States
              Member #128629
              May 29, 2012
              420 Posts
              Posted: September 28, 2012, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Hey boot

We did not do to well again tonight,  3of6  was best on a single line  but only managed 4 of 6 overall.  I got to get things

back on track.  Hope you win tonight.  We will most likely switch to MM on fraday.

RLl

RL

So all we have to do is go to the email you originally sent and put in the password and we can view all of the tickets you purchase for the group each and every time.  dld

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                4347 Posts
                Posted: September 28, 2012, 9:13 am - IP Logged

did

Yes, the same link and password will be used over and over,  All I have to do this way is just

upload the new scans by around 8:pm the day of the draw.  If the scans are not updated by

that time then we probably did not play.  When you go to the download link it should say when

the file was last updated.  I keep a text file of the links I use most often on my desktop, I can

then just open the file and copy and paste the link without having to remember it.  I just add

a note to the left of it saying what each link is for.  Works very good and helps keep things

organized.  You might be able to bookmark the link but it did not work for me.

RL

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4347 Posts
                  Posted: September 28, 2012, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Guys:

Does anyone use a software for predicting the bonus ball that has a good track record?

Or are you just pulling a number out of a hat?

Thanks for your input.

M

M

I just use the DM tool and look at both the left and right digits, I first try to get the decade digit and then

select a few right digits to go with it.  Once you click the Bonus button you can then click the left or right digits

in the stats box and see line graph for the hit's history.

RL

jimjwright's avatar - silver 3.png
                    Park City, UT
                    United States
                    Member #69864
                    January 18, 2009
                    1004 Posts
                    Posted: September 29, 2012, 3:12 am - IP Logged

My group picks for Powerball Drawing on 09/29/2012

ABCDEFGHIJ
                    ----------
                    WWWBPBBBPP
                    WWPWPWPBBB
                    BBBPBPBBPP
                    BBBPWPWWWW

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                      United States
                      Member #69864
                      January 18, 2009
                      1004 Posts
                      Posted: September 30, 2012, 12:27 am - IP Logged

My group picks for Powerball Drawing on 09/29/2012

ABCDEFGHIJ
                      ----------
                      WWWBPBBBPP
                      WWPWPWPBBB
                      BBBPBPBBPP
                      BBBPWPWWWW

Jimmy

I played following group setup for Powerball with real money.

ABCDEFGHIJ 
                      ---------- 
                      WWWBPBBBPP

I only missed Group I which did not hit.

I missed digit 8 which I had as 0/1 instead it had 2 hits.

I missed digit 4 which I played as 2/2 but it hit only once.

All other digit filters I got correct.

I also missed HD which I had as 0/3 and it hit 4.

This was the 3rd draw in a row for Powerball where TG was 3.

Despite all my snafus I still managed to get a 3+0 using DMP and almost recovered the cost of the ticket.

My setup reduced to 34 lines from which I played 5 lines, but DMP actually captured a 4+0 if I would have played the draw boxed in red.  So even with the huge odds against us when playing Powerball, DMP still gives you a chance.  It should be a piece of cake to hit MegaMillions for a 5+0.Smile

Jimmy

Japan
                        Member #131605
                        August 14, 2012
                        372 Posts
                        Posted: September 30, 2012, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Can I get some more understanding on this? Seems quite nice and good effort.

I wanna play Powerball or even megamillions (I'm florida resident so never played it) but since I'm actualy in the Navy (yes...but I'm still gonna play and win and say "seeyahh") an in japan for shore duty[I'm the guy that started playing only when I went on leave last in June2012)...I can't physicaly buy them as you may know. I was sending a few bucks here and there sometime a lot more when the PB was at that 337million range (lol) but now the source of my tickets, which was a family member is not really a reliable source. No not because there taking the money or whatnot but its more of too busy with full time school and job...so sometime if I ask hey go ahead and get 50 tickets for me for that draw... they are unable to..... 

SO is this some kind of wheel , pitch in an help out...type of thing...how the hel does that even work if were not really even..."friends"   Being in the friggin service is good for one thing playing this Powerball an any lotto...since I can spend upwards of 100$ or more for tickets and not really have to worry about being 'broke' since a, I will get that money back in two weeks an b I have enough money saved to spend 2 grand on tix if I feel it will have high chance of getting jackpot.

...Hoping to win for me and famiily....I'd say friends..but don't really have any true friends or ones I'd be willing to shell out a couple thousand to.

I did download RL digit master program. Ofcourse I do not understand it....and I was reading something about a password in this topic but I never came upon where I had to put it in.

Also...side note.. don't know how the numbers/stratigy is picked but...are the pretest results and (I believe they do one...) post draw results taken into account?

Park City, UT
                          United States
                          Member #69864
                          January 18, 2009
                          1004 Posts
                          Posted: September 30, 2012, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Can I get some more understanding on this? Seems quite nice and good effort.

I wanna play Powerball or even megamillions (I'm florida resident so never played it) but since I'm actualy in the Navy (yes...but I'm still gonna play and win and say "seeyahh") an in japan for shore duty[I'm the guy that started playing only when I went on leave last in June2012)...I can't physicaly buy them as you may know. I was sending a few bucks here and there sometime a lot more when the PB was at that 337million range (lol) but now the source of my tickets, which was a family member is not really a reliable source. No not because there taking the money or whatnot but its more of too busy with full time school and job...so sometime if I ask hey go ahead and get 50 tickets for me for that draw... they are unable to..... 

SO is this some kind of wheel , pitch in an help out...type of thing...how the hel does that even work if were not really even..."friends"   Being in the friggin service is good for one thing playing this Powerball an any lotto...since I can spend upwards of 100$ or more for tickets and not really have to worry about being 'broke' since a, I will get that money back in two weeks an b I have enough money saved to spend 2 grand on tix if I feel it will have high chance of getting jackpot.

...Hoping to win for me and famiily....I'd say friends..but don't really have any true friends or ones I'd be willing to shell out a couple thousand to.

I did download RL digit master program. Ofcourse I do not understand it....and I was reading something about a password in this topic but I never came upon where I had to put it in.

Also...side note.. don't know how the numbers/stratigy is picked but...are the pretest results and (I believe they do one...) post draw results taken into account?

My best advice would be this:

1. Under no circumstances spend 2K on Powerball or MegaMillions you will be throwing your money away.  I play Powerball on a regular basis and this is only the 3rd  3+0 I have gotten this year.
                          2. I would play MegaMillions vs Powerball the odds are better and you have a better chance with DMP to reduce the lines down to a playable amount.
                          3. Play in a pool to defray the costs of buying tickets.
                          4. In one of the threads where you downloaded DigitMaster Pro there should be some videos that explain this software.  The premise is instead of choosing numbers you choose digits and groups.  Its a different way of thinking.
                          5. Once you get the hang of the program play on paper, if  you don't win lower prizes on paper then you are probably not going to win with real money either.

Thanks for serving and protecting our country.

Jimmy

United States
                            Member #128373
                            May 22, 2012
                            203 Posts
                            Posted: September 30, 2012, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

I played following group setup for Powerball with real money.

ABCDEFGHIJ 
                            ---------- 
                            WWWBPBBBPP

I only missed Group I which did not hit.

I missed digit 8 which I had as 0/1 instead it had 2 hits.

I missed digit 4 which I played as 2/2 but it hit only once.

All other digit filters I got correct.

I also missed HD which I had as 0/3 and it hit 4.

This was the 3rd draw in a row for Powerball where TG was 3.

Despite all my snafus I still managed to get a 3+0 using DMP and almost recovered the cost of the ticket.

My setup reduced to 34 lines from which I played 5 lines, but DMP actually captured a 4+0 if I would have played the draw boxed in red.  So even with the huge odds against us when playing Powerball, DMP still gives you a chance.  It should be a piece of cake to hit MegaMillions for a 5+0.Smile

Jimmy

Great job there, man.  Looks like DMP could be the real deal.

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

Park City, UT
                              United States
                              Member #69864
                              January 18, 2009
                              1004 Posts
                              Posted: September 30, 2012, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

In case anyone is curious the following was my setup for 09/29/2012 powerball drawing.

I missed 5 filters, HD, Digit 4, Digit 8, TG, and Group I.

TG was a mistake I meant to play range 3/4 and if another digit 4 had hit instead of a digit 8 I would have got HD, Digit 4, and Digit 8 correct.

Other than Groups D-J I only played specific values (non-ranged) for Digit 2, Digit 4, and TG.

DMP had 6 3+0, and 1 4+0 winners in set of 34.

If we can nail the group filters for MegaMillions then we should start winning some nice prizes.  We also need a strategy for Bonus Ball or recruit a Bonus Ball ringer for the pool.

Jimmy

Page 7 of 14