Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Power Ball settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 197 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LotOfJack.

Page 11 of 14
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: October 3, 2012, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

RJ + Ronnie.

It seems to me that both of you guys should get a room, that is if you are guys.  Ronnie wants someone else to pick his numbers

for him and RJ, well I think you are looking for something to play also.  When a person named Ion starts trashing someone like Adam

on his website and calls him a liar then I consider that person a "STUPID SCHMUCK" and that's after I toned it down about 500%. 

Maybe I will meet this worthless peice of crap named Ion face to face some day and teach him some manners.  This guy is so full

of crap he could explode at any time.   I posted what he said on his website if you may want to take a moment to read it.  Adam

posted his setup before the draw here at LP.  It would be like me saying "Ronnie316 is a liar and never hit a 5+1 but if he did happen

to hit a 5of5+1 then he must of used my software to do it.  There is no other way in the world Ronnie could have hit a couple 5of5's

without my software."  This guy Ion is as stupid as they come.  But go ahead and follow in his footsteps because it seems that

birds of a feather like to flock togeather.  Both of you guys need to get a life.

RL

"I knew Adam was a pathological liar (in one of his last posts here he was like hallucinating about one of my programs…he left by saying he would see a psychiatrist!)

Adam was lying at lottery post that he won the jackpot three times in one year with that static lotto program. The program only covers Mega Millions and Powerball, and only the 5 regular numbers. His lotto game in Poland is not covered by that program — yet Adam won 3 jackpots in his lotto game, using that lotto program!

If Adam really won, he could only have used my software. There is another former member of my forums in the same group as Adam’s. They both have very good knowledge of my software. At one point, they asked the lottery syndicate members to email their picks. The software developer and the other former member told the participants that they were certain that no combination will have more than 2 winning numbers. Obviously, secretly, the group applied the LIE elimination in my software. No other software has such a feature — and will not in the foreseeable future."

End quote

BUT....... if you keep posting ranting and name calling trash like the post above Im going to start clicking on the "report abuse" button because I'm just here to talk lottery NOT name calling.......

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3964 Posts
    Posted: October 3, 2012, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Maybe the poor fool does not know the meaning of liar or maybe in his world it is a valued quality because he is nothing but a

liar.  He says and I quote "The software developer and the other former member told the participants that they were certain that

no combination will have more than 2 winning numbers."  This is an outright lie.  and again here again he moves into the realm of

fanasty by saying "Obviously, secretly, the group applied the LIE elimination in my software. No other software has such a feature

— and will not in the foreseeable future."  I had never heard of his "LIE elimination" what ever the fuc* that is.  but if it's able 

to detect a lie then I bet it goes crazy every time he gets near it.  On second thought since it's a  "LIE elimination" then it does

not seem to work either because he is still around.  This looks like it might be a case for the courts to handel anyway, I think I

will have a little chat with my lawyer.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3964 Posts
      Posted: October 3, 2012, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Click that dude as many times as you want.  do it now.  About half of your post are abusive in some manner so

go ahead and click it.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2012, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Maybe the poor fool does not know the meaning of liar or maybe in his world it is a valued quality because he is nothing but a

liar.  He says and I quote "The software developer and the other former member told the participants that they were certain that

no combination will have more than 2 winning numbers."  This is an outright lie.  and again here again he moves into the realm of

fanasty by saying "Obviously, secretly, the group applied the LIE elimination in my software. No other software has such a feature

— and will not in the foreseeable future."  I had never heard of his "LIE elimination" what ever the fuc* that is.  but if it's able 

to detect a lie then I bet it goes crazy every time he gets near it.  On second thought since it's a  "LIE elimination" then it does

not seem to work either because he is still around.  This looks like it might be a case for the courts to handel anyway, I think I

will have a little chat with my lawyer.

RL

I cant even read past "poor fool"............. again, its talk about name calling and a bunch of trash that dosnt even belong in these posts....... Lets get back to talking lottery.

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3964 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2012, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie

Click the dam button or shut the hell up.  Your not reading the post shows that you don't have a clue

here.  I guess if someone called you a liar and posted trash about you then you would just stick you

head in the sand and pretend it never happened.  Good luck with that, just like your fanasty 5+1 win.

RL

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: October 3, 2012, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie

Click the dam button or shut the hell up.  Your not reading the post shows that you don't have a clue

here.  I guess if someone called you a liar and posted trash about you then you would just stick you

head in the sand and pretend it never happened.  Good luck with that, just like your fanasty 5+1 win.

RL

I dont need to "have a clue" about fights that you are having with people because I dont care and its meaningless to the topic at hand RL. Go ahead and talk all the trash you want about me, I'm not bothered by it as you quite obviously are..........   Perhaps a couple a chill pills will help???????????

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3964 Posts
              Posted: October 3, 2012, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

And one more thing, Adam is not even a member of the pool and does not have access to what numbers

that we play.  BunK, Bunk, Bunk.   Wat a worthless piece of crap and he also thinks he's some kind of

lottery guru.   Moron, stupid, ignorant, schmuck.  Maybe I should cull some of the pool members that have

anything to do with this guy because if they are using his stuff then it could be the reason behind some

of the failed suggestions that I have gotten.  Stupid, stupid worthless Schmuck.

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3964 Posts
                Posted: October 3, 2012, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie

What the heck is a chill pill.  why do you even read these let alone feel the need to reply.   Too many people

just rollover and do nothing.   I know the new way is to just take whatever they give you and go your merry

way, but not me, you got to kill me to shut me up, and that going to take a bit of doing.  Live free or die but

it seems that too many are willing to just say, yes master, no master, ok master.  Just puked at the thought.

RL

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: October 3, 2012, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

LOL. You are too funny RL. Im sure Adam has his own view of the situation and matter how wrong or right he ma be.....  Dosnt make that much difference either way to me...  We are talking lottery here right  What?

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: October 3, 2012, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Try not to swallow that puke RL..... Im ok with   mcginnin56 being my Master.

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3964 Posts
                      Posted: October 3, 2012, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie

I guess that you did not read the title of this post either.  It is a software related topic and when someone attacks

a user of that software then I as the developer am going to react.  Adam is furious over being called a liar and I

think he should sue the schmuck.  I am not a woosh and I once hit a kid so hard when I was in the eight grade

that his eye poped out of it's socket.  I then kicked the kid over and over as he crawed on his hands and knees

out of the classroom screemin and crying like a baby.  You want to know what kind of guy I am that sums it up 

perty close.  Don't call me a liar to my face unless you are winning to pay with your life.

RL

MA
                        United States
                        Member #89094
                        March 30, 2010
                        245 Posts
                        Posted: October 3, 2012, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

RL

Thanks for all your hard work, god bless you and your family.  dld

Yes, Thank you also for this new tool and all of your continued help!  You are a saint in my book and remember the good Lord always listens even though we don't speak to him as often as we should.

Take Care

M

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                          Los Angeles
                          United States
                          Member #75410
                          June 2, 2009
                          479 Posts
                          Posted: October 3, 2012, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

RL,

You are the  main contributor to this wonderful lottery software. Unfortunately your like a Famous Actor/Rock Star to this tread who will

encounter criticisms from a few critics (crows) along the way and you must rise above it (like an eagle). Instead of allowing them to waste

your time bickering, just ignore him and focus on what you do best...Your great software.

As for Ronnie316, all input is good, thats how we learn what needs correcting or know when weve done a good job but your neither of those,

what your doing is harrassment. And if you cant participate in a positive manner perhaps you should find a local anger management center,

Im sure they  can help.

Feel free to write, post, say anthing negative to me, I always rise above little people. Have a good day!

Frenchie.

United States
                            Member #128373
                            May 22, 2012
                            201 Posts
                            Posted: October 3, 2012, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Money = the root of all evil.  It shows in the heated argument above me here.

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3964 Posts
                              Posted: October 3, 2012, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Of all the monsters on earth man is the most treacherous.  Money is not the root of evil, it is the lust thereof.

RL

Page 11 of 14