Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Power Ball settings and suggestions for Digit Master.

Topic closed. 197 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LotOfJack.

Page 5 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3962 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2012, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Can you show me the date, numbers and amout you won RL, or is this just another wild tale???

PS

Let me know when you find a system that you can afford to place real money on

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie316

What a doubter, Maybe I should just scan the tax forms for that year and post it on the internet

for anyone to see.   Rather you believe it or not it's a fact, take it or leave it, but right now if you

were here I think the wife would beat you like a step child.  She takes these things a little harder

than I do. 

RL

Again...... your the one who threw the information out on the forum.....

All I asked for is some confirmation.....

Don't offer it as evidence if your wanting to keep it a secret.

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2012, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

PS

Let me know when you find a system that you can afford to place real money on

RL

Appearently I have a lot more to wager than you do because I dont have to answer to a wife who keeps me on a $2.10 budget per draw.........

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3962 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2012, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie316

Go back and read the other post and sort through the pages and I am perty sure that LP member adamcustom

posted a couple 50f5's hits on around 100 lines within a month or so.  Adam is one of the better users of DM and

he posted pics before the draw but I don't think that will suffice a big hitter like you.  Adam can correct me if I am

wrong as but only if he wants.  Some guys don't need to ware it around their neck like others do.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2012, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie316

Go back and read the other post and sort through the pages and I am perty sure that LP member adamcustom

posted a couple 50f5's hits on around 100 lines within a month or so.  Adam is one of the better users of DM and

he posted pics before the draw but I don't think that will suffice a big hitter like you.  Adam can correct me if I am

wrong as but only if he wants.  Some guys don't need to ware it around their neck like others do.

RL

OK, so now I understand that it wasn't actually YOU who had the success of picking 5 of 5........

even though you told me that YOU did it 100 times over..........

This is quite a saga RL.........

Lurking

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: September 26, 2012, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie316

RL

Perhaps Adam would like to take me up on my offer to play his lines. (considering I have "REAL" money)

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3962 Posts
              Posted: September 26, 2012, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

OK, so now I understand that it wasn't actually YOU who had the success of picking 5 of 5........

Lurking

Ronnie

How on earth did you ever come up with this reply from what i said.  I was just showing that my system

works and if another person or persons have had the same results then that just proves what I say. 

Good grief! Your like trying to talk to a wall.  I noticed that you have eaten most of your popcorn and I 

hope this means that your about to leave.  Show me where someone else has hit a 5of5 with your

system in even a 1000 lines.  You know what, you can't. 

RL

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3962 Posts
                Posted: September 26, 2012, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps Adam would like to take me up on my offer to play his lines. (considering I have "REAL" money)

Ronnie

Ask him, he lives in poland and plays a 5-42 matrix.  I don't know what it pays for a 5of5 but maybe he can

help you out with a real system.

PS. I think his budget is even lower than mine so it won't cost you as much.

RL

United States
                  Member #128373
                  May 22, 2012
                  201 Posts
                  Posted: September 26, 2012, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

This is gettin' ugly.

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3962 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2012, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

LP

This is a typical ronnie316 run.  I know another guy that hit on 12 lines using my software but I don't think he will bother

trying to change ron's mind. 

RL

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3962 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2012, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Lurking

Ronnie

And to answer your question directly, YES,YES,YES,YES it was me that hit the JP on 16 lines

and I held the winning ticket in my hand and I played using real money using real numbers and the check I got

was real it was processed by my bank placed into my account minus uncle sam's share and so on and on and on

This was a real event real, real, real,not just a dream.

RL. 

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3962 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2012, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie316

And if you want a real show stopper I gave it all to my future wife, who is setting just a few feet away

and her responce to all this, "What a jerk."  She called you something else too but I won't repeat it.

RL

Jacksonville, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #129275
                          June 14, 2012
                          25 Posts
                          Posted: September 26, 2012, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Ok, now I know what 1/1, 0/0, 0/1, and 1/0 are in the Bin-G menu. Can I find out what the others mean (1x1,2x1,3x1,1x0,2x0,3x0,MPM, and B-T), I really have no idea on these. The others I have figured out.

Was there a help file I missed?

Thanks,

LOJ

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3962 Posts
                            Posted: September 26, 2012, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Again...... your the one who threw the information out on the forum.....

All I asked for is some confirmation.....

Don't offer it as evidence if your wanting to keep it a secret.

Just because you have not seen the proff it does not mean that others have not.

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3962 Posts
                              Posted: September 26, 2012, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Appearently I have a lot more to wager than you do because I dont have to answer to a wife who keeps me on a $2.10 budget per draw.........

My budget of 15 lines is self imposed because that's all I am willing to risk on a game of chance.  Now if I

could hit a 5of5 anytime I wanted then you can bet I would be willing to spend a little more.  My 2 or 3

bucks plus 15 other peoples 2 or 3 bucks allows up to play around 40 lines for less than a tip at a burger

joint.  If my software can do what I say it can then 40 lines is enough to hit a 5of5 and maybe by chance 

get a 5+1.  We can play every MM draw for 24 years on what you would spend on one draw using your

28 numbers.   While it could take a while to hit we don't worrie much about loosing $2.50 a couple times 

a week, at least I don't, you will have to ask the others as I can't answer for them.  Anyone who can't 

afford $5.00 bucks a week for lottery should not be playing.

RL

Page 5 of 14