Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 12 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2012, 4:48 am - IP Logged

Here is the day before, the 29th with the 1-8-5 again and this new part added. This one didn't have 5 in the previous draws, but look where that green 8 ended up at. At's a bit ironic. That 8 isn't even in the these sums for some reason. The total sum for the numbers drawn was 5 also.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2012, 4:55 am - IP Logged

And here is the day before the day before. The 28th day draw here. That 3-2-1 that i put on here just a bit ago.

What do ya'll think? Is this worth keeping working on or not? I'm looking to help and feedback will let me know if anyone else sees it or not also. Or if I'm just wasting people's time, I don't need to be doing so. And don't want to be doing so.

I know there are plenty on here that know more about these games than I. I'm just learning as i go. Tyring to see what does and doesn't work. If anyone else reads this and sees anything remotely as i do, let me know. Please!!!!! I'm not so fragile i can't be told I'm crazy. Well, apparently anyway. LOL. Lord knows I've heard it a plenty. LOL.

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2012, 5:03 am - IP Logged

And just for one more. The day before, the day, lol. This is the Dec. 27 2012 again with the 0-9-7 that hit.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2012, 5:31 am - IP Logged

Good morning and good night all in the same now. Gotsta get a couple hours of shut eye. Best of lucky today to all!!!!

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: December 31, 2012, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Here is the workout for today. 12-31-12. 1-7-9 hit. I had guessed 1-3-1 seeing doubles for some reason. I was pretty tired. And not fully understanding what this stuff is doing just yet. I'm seeing more and more with it though. Each time i look at one i see more and more.

Shop, you asked how i knew the 1 was coming? Look at the new part I've beenworking on in the bottom right hand corner and see if you see what i do.

Look under the X at the total sums. ???? Look at the left where i laid out the possibilities. ???? Anyone else see it?

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: January 1, 2013, 2:18 am - IP Logged

(Edit for the previous submission: numbers where 9-1-7. Not 1-7-9. Still the same numbers. I just had a case of typing dyslexia or something.)

This is the evening draw for here tonight. 12-31-12. 5-2-1 hit.

I don't know if I've explained what this new added part in the bottom right is or not. I'm tired and seen a lot of numbers. My memory isn't the best right now, and i have much to do still. This new addition is taking a count of all the times each number was a sum in the workout. I'm just playing around with it at the moment because the idea is new to me and just came to me the other night.  But this is what is has been doing. It's not taking into account the double digit added sums in the sublime green cells surrounding each cube. These numbers are summed up individually below and off to the side of each cube, so this is the results of all the sums. Subtracted and added.

Column BG is the numbers. 0-9. Under X is the amount of times each has showed up as a sum. With - and + the subtracted and added sums of the amount. What i have added with the highlighting, is each number from the previous two draws that hit to show what they bring to the table. If it is highlighted yellow in the = column, then this is a number that hit in the newest previous draw. Under X if it is blue, then it is results from the draw befoe that.

This one brought up 1 and 5 from the 0's of the 30 draw.

1 and 5 from the 2's of the 29th draw.

0 and 2 from the 6 of the 30th draw.

1 and 5 from the 9 of the 29th draw.

So that with out counting these all up and just laying out the numbers as they are, would be 0 or (5) 1 and 2.

Under the X column again, there is 32 in 0 and 23 in 1. I see 5 and 1 all over this. I guess it's just me that is seeing it.

Oh, the -2 from the 8 should actually be 8. I don't know how to make the 0 act as 10 and subtract correctly. Same on the workouts. There will be some -1's and -2's come up from time to time from the sublime green totals. If anyone is trying this these will have to be changed maunally by typing in the 8 or 9. I'm still learning this excel like i said. And i do apologize for that. I'm doing what i can for now though.

But here is this one.

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: January 1, 2013, 3:02 am - IP Logged

I don't know if i have really even explained what this is yet to be honest. My head first way of thinking sometimes prevents me from some things.

Like i said, i have no idea as to how i came up with this idea some time back. It just came to me and i tried it. Saw some results with it, but it was missing something.

What this does is it takes the root of each newest number which is the white rows under the green-red-green numbered cells above each workout.

It takes the sums of the newest number that each root is and goes over in the root that many digits, and brings down the digit it lands on. These are in the yellow 6 over 6 blue in the left hand side. Then, it does the same with the number in the same spot from the draw before. These go in the blue cells of 6 under those yellow 6.

These numbers are then summed up and broken into the three sets of cubes to the right of each 6 over 6 sets. These are some form of the number that was drawn.

Once these give me the sums, i go around the cube adding and subtracting all the different ways it can.  The light red cells are the subtracted sums. Horizontally, vertically, and diagonally. The sublime cells are the added sums with the same directions.The lighter variant green is the subtracted and added sums of the added sums.

This should give all the possible sums of combining the two previous draws numbers. From the roots. I have had the theory about roots and how they work with plants and such since working on this some time back. Figured numbers, since they have roots may be the same way.

Where there is no root, or multiple digit roots, the 0-1-4-9, I had no idea what to do. By accident in a formula i just happen to notice how it brought up the sums of 9 one night while looking at it, and i went with it. This is where i am so far.

And i explained the new part in the last post.

The bottom center/right section is the total sum of each cube is all it is. This part may be unnecessary in the end. But it has helped some so far. If nothing but a quick glance at it.

But for those wandering, this is what it is and it does what it does. I have no possible explanation as to why. None. It may not even be anything, but it's what i see anyway, and i have used it to pull up the numbers more than once since getting back to it.

I am currently updating the searching books to include the new part. I'm not the fastest with the formulas though. But I will get it .

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2013, 4:25 am - IP Logged

This was the 12-6-12 day draw here. 5-3-8 hit.  You can see all the 5 and 3 and 8 pretty much all over this one.

For the new part. The yellow cells are the results from the numbers of the previous draws.

1 and 5 from the 1.

1 and 5 from the 2.

5 and 7 from the 5.

3 and 5 from the 7.

7 and 3 from the 8. But if you look at the 0 in the sum of 30 as a 5, you have 8. Or 2. Either one.

3 and 5 again from the 9.

So that gave us, 1,2,3,5,7,8 to look at. Only taking away the 0,4,6,9. Hmm. Not much. But, there was 6 instances of 5 here. No, 6 was pulled from the previous numbers. Could be coincidence, but this is two times I've seen this already.

So, look for the 5's in the workouts. It's pretty much surrounded by the 3 and 8. Sometimes in the 0 form. (Center-first workout) 0-0 over 0-8. If one 0 was a 5, 8-5=3. All three 0's a 5, plus that 8 is 23 which is 5.         

In the 0 and 1 where i first notivced this, there is 46 times for the 0 and 23 times the 1 showed up.                          46                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    23 +   ?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Sorry guys! That's about all i got left in me for tonight. Pretty tired. But will get back to this later today as soon as i can.                                                                                                                                                                                         

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: January 1, 2013, 5:17 am - IP Logged

Ok. All of this has been an idea that just popped in my head out of nowhere. Well, not out of nowhere. I thought about it being able to be done. Then it popped in my head. It all pops in my head and i try it. Same as everyone else on here that works on this game. I only look at it as He is showing me what and when He wants to. The way it has happened thus far. He gives me an idea and I go with it. No, He doesn't talk to me. LOL. I'm still on the scale somewhat. LOL. He is my muse. Talking about the Man above. I see it's workings whether or not anyone else does is to be seen. Or maybe it's another penny on the crazy side. Either way i win i guess. That's the way i look at it. I mean crazy doesn't really know any better does it?

But, I haven't been able to work on this today. I have to have a break sometime. I did however get an idea last night, or early this morning before bed. I kind of showed it in my last post. I haven't updated the charts or anything yet, but i will. As soon as i can. I will show a couple real quick to get the idea out there to all that is interested so you can see what you think. Should make it easier to narrow your choices down.

This is the day game for here from the 28th of Dec. 3-2-1 hit this draw. First off you can see all the threes. 24 of them in single digit form. 31 1's and only 17 2's.

I'm not going to get into the sums and all of that like i did in the previous post. These have been portrayed on the new columns on the bottom right of this page. As to how many of which there are. Pay particularly close attention to the yellow highlighted cells here. If noone sees it, i will glady explain.

Now look at K and L in rows 8 and 9. 0-1 over 3 and 3. There is a 3 and a 1. What's left over is a 0 and a 3. Take that 0 and make it a 5. No look at it as 5 and 3.

Look in V and W 14 and 15. 8-10 over 1 and  3. There is the 3 and 1 again. With 8 and 10 left over. 10-8=????

AE and AF same rows. 8-10 over 0 and 2. 2 and 1 is there in the 10, but no 3? Hmmm. Make that 0 a 5 and look at it with that 8.

Look at J thru M in row 7.

There's more that i need to do to these and look at. There are more that are ready to show now. They are coming up next.

Nice chart greenfox!

Hey I am kind of a chart guy myself, I always like to see new color arrangements!

Not sure where burnsville is or what states game you are playing though.

When I have more time I will read the thread from start and try to figure out!

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: January 1, 2013, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Nice chart greenfox!

Hey I am kind of a chart guy myself, I always like to see new color arrangements!

Not sure where burnsville is or what states game you are playing though.

When I have more time I will read the thread from start and try to figure out!

Thanks LottoBoner.

I think the colors help the eye focus on what it needs to myself.

I use the colors with a traffic light mentality. (Green = go= +) (Red = stop = -) Helps me keep track if what is where is all.

I am in NC. Just below Mt. Mitchell. Up on top of the mountain pretty much.

This is for the pick 3 at the moment. From previous tests a while back before all the new findings, it did pretty good on the 4 also. Haven't tested with 4 with the new findings as of yet though.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: January 1, 2013, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

I have been here testing this today and updating the books with this new part. I just linked the 1-2013 book up for the day here a bit ago. Working off of 9-1-7 from the 31st and 7-7-6 from the 30th. 3-5-1 hit here in NC today. Without hand typing in the sums just yet of the 7-7 that was before the 9 and 1 for the first and second number, this was the result.  In the new part, the results of the 0 and 1 alone produced what it did. With the 9 giving 4 and 6, 1 giving 3 and 5, 7's giving 0 and 9, and 6 giving 0 and 5.

That gave:

0,3,4,5,6 and 9 to choose from. It didn't show the 1 from the previous numbers in this part though. Without putting the sums in anyway.

The 1 did show up from the 0,3 and 8. But, just from the 0 and 1. Compare the 23 over 14 from the 0 and 1 under the X with what hit also.

I'm going to fill in the sums of 7 under the 9 for the first number, and the sums of 7 under the 1 for the second number and compare next.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: January 1, 2013, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Here is a shot of the Texas 3 for tonight. Per request. No sums have been filled in and it is just like the 3-5-1 that i just put up. 

Sorry for the delayed response TLC. We have a power outage and i had to get out the generator. Plus had to eat supper.

You Texas players can see how it does there anyway. I see 6-8-2 maybe. Or doubles with the 8?

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: January 1, 2013, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Ok, back to the 3-5-1 that hit here today in NC. This is the same sheet with the sums filled in in the 6 yellow over 6 blue. These are both the sums of 7 filled in. You can still vaguely see the 3-5-1 in the new part. It doesn't pull them up from the numbers that just drew but in the 0 and 1 under the X. It's still visible.

Back over in the workout, though, it's changed dramaticly. Look in the right hand added cells of the first cube workout. 9-1 over 3-5.  And again in the third of the same set. 8-10 over 3-5.

Pretty much all the way down on both of these sides. You can see the 3-5-1. You have to look a little at some, but it's there. Gotta get used to seeing those 0's as 5's sometimes.

Also, the -2 under - in the new part, should be an 8. I still don't know how to make it subtract a double digit number ending in 0 (10,20,30) to give the right answer. 10 should be 9, 20 should be 8, and so on. I just hand correct this though. But here is the sums added into the equation.

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                            Member #91718
                            May 23, 2010
                            690 Posts
                            Posted: January 1, 2013, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

This is very interested. Are you keying in the numbers under your guess or is it populating on it's on?

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: January 1, 2013, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

This is the 12-22-12 evening draw for here in NC. 4-3-0 without the sums put in yet. Look in BJ nd BK 14 and 15. And at the times 0 and 1 showed up in the workouts. 22 and 21 times. Look at that 22 over 21 compared to 430. 22-21 430. Or this, 22-21-22 (4-3-0) to make it clearer. In the workout center first workout, 0-6 over 1-3. There's the 0 and 3. Leaving 6 and 1. 6 and 1 is either 5 or 7 sums. If 5 is half of 0 or double of zero, and if that 7 is doubled that makes 14 or 4.The you also have 3+1=4 in there also. Or 0 (10)-6=4 to. Giving 4-3-0 out of that section. Same as the bottom section of the same one.

Page 12 of 53