Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 14 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: January 2, 2013, 1:57 am - IP Logged

Now, this section is my baby. This is where the key to this workout lies. I think anyway. And what I've spent nearly all day long tesing and seeing what it can do.

This counts up all the times each digit shows up in the workout of the cubes. 0 had showed 31 times. 1 -25 times. 2 19 times. And so on.

Under X is the amount of times each showed up.

Under - is the subtracted sum of X. Under + is the added sum of X. When i get this finished, I will post this whole workout. This is the one i was getting ready to show the second part to anyway, so this works out grrrrreat. LOL.

The yellow highlighted cells, are there to show the numbers came from the newest previous game. The light blue are to show they came from the older previous game. And i use them to narrow down what will come next and even show me the numbers. I will show this when i put the whole thing up here next.  For now, 2-7-3 hit off this workout just so you can get a good look at it.

LOOK in the first four cells under - and + for a hint. LOL. And look close at the X 0 and 1 showed up. Now compare this to 2-7-3. See the 2 in 25? See th 3 in 31? See the 7 from 25? 3 from 31 subtract the 1 from 31 gives 2. And the 2 from 25 with the 1 from 31 gives 3.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
    Greensboro
    United States
    Member #97652
    September 21, 2010
    480 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2013, 2:06 am - IP Logged

Now, this section is my baby. This is where the key to this workout lies. I think anyway. And what I've spent nearly all day long tesing and seeing what it can do.

This counts up all the times each digit shows up in the workout of the cubes. 0 had showed 31 times. 1 -25 times. 2 19 times. And so on.

Under X is the amount of times each showed up.

Under - is the subtracted sum of X. Under + is the added sum of X. When i get this finished, I will post this whole workout. This is the one i was getting ready to show the second part to anyway, so this works out grrrrreat. LOL.

The yellow highlighted cells, are there to show the numbers came from the newest previous game. The light blue are to show they came from the older previous game. And i use them to narrow down what will come next and even show me the numbers. I will show this when i put the whole thing up here next.  For now, 2-7-3 hit off this workout just so you can get a good look at it.

LOOK in the first four cells under - and + for a hint. LOL. And look close at the X 0 and 1 showed up. Now compare this to 2-7-3. See the 2 in 25? See th 3 in 31? See the 7 from 25? 3 from 31 subtract the 1 from 31 gives 2. And the 2 from 25 with the 1 from 31 gives 3.

ooooowwwweeee I think I'm finally getting this thing Greenfox...whewwww you just shedded a whole new light on this...I was looking in the wrong areas after I keyed my numbers in....ok nuff said...go on I'm listening

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2013, 2:12 am - IP Logged

This is the full workout from the one i just showed and the 2-7-3 that I think is on page 12 of this thread. From 12-23-2012.Only this time, i have added the sums in the blue 6 under 6 on the left. Here I filled in the sums of 8 in set 1 and sums of 5 in set 3. You can see the difference in the workout and the counters at the bottom.

The counters are different but still readable to see the numbers on both. But this one actually shows the 2-7-3 right in there.

Now, all you have to do is go thru the sums like I've showed and find the 2-7-3. Like in N and O 5 and 6. The added sums totals. There is 0-8 over 5-7.

There is your 7. 8-5 is 3. 7-5 is 2. Add those up and you have 20 with the 0. 20 is 2+0=2. Change that 0 to a 5 and you got 25. Which is 5-2=3 and 5+2=7. 2-7-3. It will be all around the sums totals.

Here you can compare them both ways and see what you can with them. Top= sums not filled in. Bottom: sums not filled in. (You may have to scroll over to see the counters.)

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2013, 2:17 am - IP Logged

ooooowwwweeee I think I'm finally getting this thing Greenfox...whewwww you just shedded a whole new light on this...I was looking in the wrong areas after I keyed my numbers in....ok nuff said...go on I'm listening

LOL. See what you think about it with this up there now. And soon as i get a break for a smoke and my butt from setting here, I'll show you more. There should be enough samples to look over while I do that real quick. LOL. I been laying it on here all day.

Greensboro
          United States
          Member #97652
          September 21, 2010
          480 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2013, 2:19 am - IP Logged

This is the full workout from the one i just showed and the 2-7-3 that I think is on page 12 of this thread. From 12-23-2012.Only this time, i have added the sums in the blue 6 under 6 on the left. Here I filled in the sums of 8 in set 1 and sums of 5 in set 3. You can see the difference in the workout and the counters at the bottom.

The counters are different but still readable to see the numbers on both. But this one actually shows the 2-7-3 right in there.

Now, all you have to do is go thru the sums like I've showed and find the 2-7-3. Like in N and O 5 and 6. The added sums totals. There is 0-8 over 5-7.

There is your 7. 8-5 is 3. 7-5 is 2. Add those up and you have 20 with the 0. 20 is 2+0=2. Change that 0 to a 5 and you got 25. Which is 5-2=3 and 5+2=7. 2-7-3. It will be all around the sums totals.

Here you can compare them both ways and see what you can with them. Top= sums not filled in. Bottom: sums not filled in. (You may have to scroll over to see the counters.)

ok hold up...I'm missing this chart on my searching pages...what's up with that???Confused

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2013, 2:25 am - IP Logged

That's what i just came up with the other night. It just popped in my noggin' like the rest of this did. Told ya i was working on sumthing. LOL. What ya think? I've been updating all of the books with it. You want 1?

Greensboro
              United States
              Member #97652
              September 21, 2010
              480 Posts
              Posted: January 2, 2013, 2:29 am - IP Logged

That's what i just came up with the other night. It just popped in my noggin' like the rest of this did. Told ya i was working on sumthing. LOL. What ya think? I've been updating all of the books with it. You want 1?

YES I DO DO DO....but first been a little distracted lately and had a dear friend of my to pass away yesterday and been a little occupied with that and I don't have any of the books for Jan going forward...so can you send me the day and eve books for Jan and that awesome chart along with it...

Greensboro
                United States
                Member #97652
                September 21, 2010
                480 Posts
                Posted: January 2, 2013, 2:33 am - IP Logged

Ok...question....after everything is entered in the system correctly....these numbers will generate this chart with most played numbers and spit out possible numbers to look for??? Is that what's going on here????

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: January 2, 2013, 2:34 am - IP Logged

YES I DO DO DO....but first been a little distracted lately and had a dear friend of my to pass away yesterday and been a little occupied with that and I don't have any of the books for Jan going forward...so can you send me the day and eve books for Jan and that awesome chart along with it...

So sorry about your friend!!!! Had two losses here last year. Gotta do what we gotta though. Somethings take precedent over others and those show us what really matter. God, family and friends.

And of course you know you'll have a set of them.

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: January 2, 2013, 2:35 am - IP Logged

Ok...question....after everything is entered in the system correctly....these numbers will generate this chart with most played numbers and spit out possible numbers to look for??? Is that what's going on here????

Give me a sec and I'll put that up here for you and everyone again. It'll take me a second.

Greensboro
                      United States
                      Member #97652
                      September 21, 2010
                      480 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2013, 2:37 am - IP Logged

take your time buddy...ain't going nowhere

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2013, 2:50 am - IP Logged

This is the counter from the sheet just shown. For the 2-7-3.

I have in the = cells set it to highlight when the numbers to the right are the ones we are working from.

This one was 4-3-0 from the 21st and 8-0-5 fromt the 20th of December. When the newest numbers are put in, it will highlight which ones they are in the = column yellow. The ones from the older previous game are highlighted blue in the X column.

In order as the draws of old:

4 gave 5 and 9.

3 gave 8 and 3.

0 gave 2 and 4.

Older set are:

8 gave 6 and 8.

0 again gave 2 and 4.

5 gave 7 and 11 or 2.

So to choose from you have 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. You know the 0 or 1 isn't coming. It didn't really narrow it down a lot this time, but. Look back thru the samples i have on here at the - and + square for 0 and 1. Right there is your winning numbers. 

When you have a repeat of numbers, like here with the 0 coming in two games in a row look for this. But it's been right here at the top pretty much everytime. The numbers are always a combination of 0 and 1 under X. Everytime I've seen it there. Everyone I've tested so far has been anyway. I guess cause numbers all come from 0 is best i can figure. I have no explanation as to why this does this.

Also, if you take the whole column of X, add it together, it gives a total of 218. Divide that by three numbers, it's 72.6666666666666666666666667. The 6's aren't exactly that many but that 7 and 2 look familiar. LOL.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: January 2, 2013, 2:56 am - IP Logged

Also look here. A 7 was one of the numbers to choose from. See that 25 and how it adds up to 7 with the 7 coming from the 5? That 31 subtracts to 2 and there is a 2 from both games 0's? Gotta look for stuff like that. But it's been right there in the upper square so far. I think it might have been in the bottom square one time so far. But I am still testing. Plus I'm learning my numbers. So it's a win win for me. Just gotta get me some excel skills now. Some real skills. I love this excel stuff!!!!

Greensboro
                            United States
                            Member #97652
                            September 21, 2010
                            480 Posts
                            Posted: January 2, 2013, 3:02 am - IP Logged

Also look here. A 7 was one of the numbers to choose from. See that 25 and how it adds up to 7 with the 7 coming from the 5? That 31 subtracts to 2 and there is a 2 from both games 0's? Gotta look for stuff like that. But it's been right there in the upper square so far. I think it might have been in the bottom square one time so far. But I am still testing. Plus I'm learning my numbers. So it's a win win for me. Just gotta get me some excel skills now. Some real skills. I love this excel stuff!!!!

well this sure puts a whole new spin on everything....I was confused as heck not to mention llucas...but I think when she see's this she will get excited again just as I am...so basically when we put everything in the system we need to check this chart and go from here to fine the winning number or numbers we need to play??? Right?

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: January 2, 2013, 3:09 am - IP Logged

well this sure puts a whole new spin on everything....I was confused as heck not to mention llucas...but I think when she see's this she will get excited again just as I am...so basically when we put everything in the system we need to check this chart and go from here to fine the winning number or numbers we need to play??? Right?

Yeah, I think i had a lot of people confused. LOL. Head first and running is all i know. Hopefully people can get what I'm doing. I hope she is and ya'll can get some help with it.

Yeppers. Just check those -1's and -2's in the sums part.

I have about three pages of reference to go by as to what to look for. Just look at that upper corner of the block under X - +. Compare that to what the numbers pulled up and the X total of 0 and 1.

Look for the 5-2-1 i think it was on here. You can see what it did with it. Check your numbers in the sum total to what is in that corner also.

I sure do hope this will help some!!!!!

Page 14 of 53