Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 8 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2012, 2:00 am - IP Logged

I really think I'm missing something here...how are you coming up with the rows that you need to be concentrating on? I get that you are working day to day and night to night from the previous draws and using the first digits to get the square roots but I'm lost after that.

You talking about the red and green cells? The yellow and blue or both?

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
    Greensboro
    United States
    Member #97652
    September 21, 2010
    480 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2012, 2:12 am - IP Logged

You talking about the red and green cells? The yellow and blue or both?

Ok from scratch...first thing I do is what???

I've downloaded the 4 spread sheets from the first page of this post...I sorta get what your doing but its gets complicated after getting the first number squared away...I get that you are flipping 6's and 9's ... I get that your are using 0 and 5 for mirrors of each other.... I get that the 9 and 4 are also mirrors of each other. don't understand how to use the spread sheet to come up with the numbers...do I key something in the spread sheets and go from there? or what

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2012, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Ok from scratch...first thing I do is what???

I've downloaded the 4 spread sheets from the first page of this post...I sorta get what your doing but its gets complicated after getting the first number squared away...I get that you are flipping 6's and 9's ... I get that your are using 0 and 5 for mirrors of each other.... I get that the 9 and 4 are also mirrors of each other. don't understand how to use the spread sheet to come up with the numbers...do I key something in the spread sheets and go from there? or what

First thing to do is get the new ones. They are just a page or two back. They are updated better and do more. Save the day in a folder and the evenings in a  folder separate. Remember where you saved them at. You don't reall have to fill all that in. It will do it for you for the most part.

Then open up starting with the day books. Open up the searching book and the even/odd book.

Leave the searching book on top and click on the data tab in the ribbon on top. Under the data tab you will see it says edit links. Click on that.

It will open up a little box like the one i have a picture of a few pages back. Now there will be some folders in that box. One will say 12-2012 and one will say 11-2012.

Click on the one that says 12-2012. It will turn blue. Then click on change source on the side of that menu. It will bring up a browse menu that you use to find and open folders. Find where you saved the day books at for 12-2012 and open up the even/odd book with that menu.

It will take it a second to link up.

Then switch over to the even/odd book very first page.

Then find the numbers for the day draws here or wherever and type them in on rows according to their dates. Once you get them put in flip back over to the searching book and look.

I put some pictures a few pages back showing how to do the linking. It's real easy and fast.

Greensboro
        United States
        Member #97652
        September 21, 2010
        480 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2012, 2:17 am - IP Logged

First thing to do is get the new ones. They are just a page or two back. They are updated better and do more. Save the day in a folder and the evenings in a  folder separate. Remember where you saved them at. You don't reall have to fill all that in. It will do it for you for the most part.

Then open up starting with the day books. Open up the searching book and the even/odd book.

Leave the searching book on top and click on the data tab in the ribbon on top. Under the data tab you will see it says edit links. Click on that.

It will open up a little box like the one i have a picture of a few pages back. Now there will be some folders in that box. One will say 12-2012 and one will say 11-2012.

Click on the one that says 12-2012. It will turn blue. Then click on change source on the side of that menu. It will bring up a browse menu that you use to find and open folders. Find where you saved the day books at for 12-2012 and open up the even/odd book with that menu.

It will take it a second to link up.

Then switch over to the even/odd book very first page.

Then find the numbers for the day draws here or wherever and type them in on rows according to their dates. Once you get them put in flip back over to the searching book and look.

I put some pictures a few pages back showing how to do the linking. It's real easy and fast.

you mean saved them in folders...yes I have...I have all of them open right now

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2012, 2:30 am - IP Logged

I'm going to e-mail you the numbers for here. Hang on. Both day and evening. Just open the even/odd book for the day and evening and paste them in. You can be linking them while i get those for you. Just take me a second.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: December 27, 2012, 2:40 am - IP Logged

Ok I sent you the numbers for here up to date and all you have to do is copy and paste them into the first page of the even/odd books. Day to day and eve to eve. If you have them linked, it will do the rest. What doesn't fill in i am finishing up writing. If you don't have them linked. We'll get you fixed.

Greensboro
              United States
              Member #97652
              September 21, 2010
              480 Posts
              Posted: December 27, 2012, 2:44 am - IP Logged

Ok I sent you the numbers for here up to date and all you have to do is copy and paste them into the first page of the even/odd books. Day to day and eve to eve. If you have them linked, it will do the rest. What doesn't fill in i am finishing up writing. If you don't have them linked. We'll get you fixed.

ok didn't receive the email yet...should have gotten it by now.

Greensboro
                United States
                Member #97652
                September 21, 2010
                480 Posts
                Posted: December 27, 2012, 2:46 am - IP Logged

ok didn't receive the email yet...should have gotten it by now.

ok got it

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: December 27, 2012, 2:47 am - IP Logged

I sent it to the one you just wrote me from. I guess that's the right one. If not, let me know.

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: December 27, 2012, 2:54 am - IP Logged

ok got it

Anything?

Greensboro
                      United States
                      Member #97652
                      September 21, 2010
                      480 Posts
                      Posted: December 27, 2012, 2:54 am - IP Logged

I sent it to the one you just wrote me from. I guess that's the right one. If not, let me know.

ok copied and pasted...next move

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: December 27, 2012, 2:57 am - IP Logged

Open the searching book for the day first i guess will work. The evening will work the same way. But let's do this one first.

Greensboro
                          United States
                          Member #97652
                          September 21, 2010
                          480 Posts
                          Posted: December 27, 2012, 2:57 am - IP Logged

ok copied and pasted...next move

oops nothing happened on the other pages...they didn't fill in

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: December 27, 2012, 3:03 am - IP Logged

oops nothing happened on the other pages...they didn't fill in

Ok. You don't have them linked. On the top ribbon there is a tab that says data. Click on it.

Right under that you'll see where it says edit links. Click on that.

Now a little box menu will pop up with some folder names in it. Click on the one that says 12-2012 and it will highlight blue.

Once it is highlighted, to the right of that menu it says change source. Click on that and it will bring up a browse menu. From that browse menu find your even/odd day book and either double click it, or highlight it and hit the open button. It will swirl around for a second then stop. Click close and look at the searching book again.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: December 27, 2012, 3:09 am - IP Logged

This is the new searching sheet. What it does, and what needs to be done to it.

First off. If the newest set of numbers contains a 0-1-4 or 9. These work a bit different. When these are in the newest past draw, they will have to be put in by hand. Like below. I know how to highlight them, but I don't know how to make them show up in the yellow and blue cells. With the top set. the 0 and 7.

Since there are no root of 0 you will have to type in the sums of 0 in the yellow cells. Just the cellsto the right where there are 6 on top of 6. They are highlighted in the root cells above. Then take the sums of the next number, here it's 7. The sums for 7 are highlighted in light blue in the root cells above also. These will go in the blue cells to the right under the yellow and there are 6 on top of 6. No need to put them anywhere else.

The green and red cells at the top of each root cells are the counters. These are the sums of the numbers. You can see the sums of 0 are 0,9,11,18,22,27 highlighted. These sums correspond with the red and green counters. For the 7 look at the top blue highlighted cells and the corresponding top cells. The first is one 7, second is on 16, third is on 18 and so on. Take these sums and just type them into the blue cells in row 6 B thru G. The rest of the cells in this workout will then finish up the rest. When there is a 2,3,5,6,7 or 8 as the newest past draw, it will fill it all in for you.

This is the best i can do right now with no more of the excel than i know as far as formulating this. I'm trying to learn as much as i can with it, and think I'm doing pretty good for about a months knowledge of fomulas.

Back to explaining this thing. The chart at the top left is all the roots and their respected sums used here highlighted. The sums are corresponding at the top in green and red. They are pretty much just there for a reference. The columns in AG thru AJ i put for eliminating of the ones you think won't hit. I just use the other charts to decide this. If i think the first number is going to be even, i black out the red odd column. And vice versa. I have these marked as E-O and EE-OO. These correspond with the up and down charts. And if you read the other charts right you can narrow down the numbers to as little as one digit ro choose from. Not all the time will you get the right reading on them. But most of the time you wil get a reading that will put you right where you want to be. I got a few tests to run on those and I'll get back with the results if that.

The red cells around each yellow and blue square are subtracted sums. The green ones are added sums that are then broken down into lighter green cells that are the sums of the added sums. At's a lotta sums. LOL. These are where you'll see your numbers. Oh, and before i forget. When there is a 10 in the lime green cells bordering the yellow and blue, the number next to it will be 9 and not 1. You'll have to change that by hand. I don't know how to yet. Like cell L26. It should be 9 and not -1. Sorry about that. Still learning formulas. But is an easy fix.

These are where you'll see your numbers to play in these areas. You can see the previous two post explaining the 6-2-7 for 12-26-2012 to get the idea on what to look for.

I also added the total sum of each square at the bottom right corner. These are then in turn subtracted and added.

I added the green cells above the date for your guess so that it can be compared to what hit. I try to only pick on set of numbers. The ones that will hit Good Lord willing.

That's about it as far as what to do to them and what they do. I think i got it all. My eyes are crossing from tiredness. But if i left anything out, I'll look it over later on today.

Page 8 of 53