Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 2 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: December 10, 2012, 6:20 am - IP Logged

Since my schpeil on the 9-8-9, I'm sure there are a plenty that are thinking this is some outrageous brain warp that cannot be figured out and there are gonna be some that are going to get it right off the bat. I will be glad to go as in depth as anyone needs me to be with how it works, and i will explain it as best i can to start with.

What this set up does is, is part mathematical, part pattern, part geometry, part probability. All rolled into one. None of the math is anything but kindergarten (atleast when i was in kindergarten anyway) math. Nothing but simple addition and subtraction and that is it. The geometry only comes on when reading the counter charts and it's nothing but angles. Finding the center between the two closest cells in a column. But, I'm telling ya it works. And it works well.

From the work i have done on this craziness for nearly 6 years now, I've seen it's better for me to figure out what is not going to hit, then go from there. That maybe just me. But if one can knock out all the numbers that aren't going to come up, finding what will is way easier. If you can just narrow each down to an even or odd number you've cut your choices in half right there. Figure out if the number is going to go up or down from the last draw, you've cut it down again. Now if you figure each game as an even and odd draw, then get up/down results and data from the even to even games and the odd to odd games, you've probably cut your choices down again. That's what this does. And it does. I've used similar work on my Powerball work and I can't think of much that has made me madder in my life than getting as close as i have to hitting that as many times as i have. There hasn't been a handful of times that I've worked on the Powerball and not narrowed the numbers down to no more than 5 numbers for each number drawn. I used a similar setup like this just last night on the Cash 5 here and got real, real close with a two pick ticket and less than an hour total time into it. That's counting setting everything up. None of this is bragging either. I don't care anything about bragging. I just want to see some people win some money. There's a lot of people that could use an extra $500 or more here and there. Plenty of people out there that could use a break. And if i can come up with something that will help someone out, that'd tickle me. 

Anyway, let me get to explaining how this works just incase there is someone that might want to sue it and get something out of it.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: December 10, 2012, 6:41 am - IP Logged

I am going to go over this step by step as i do it. I start off with the Numbers Even/Odd book. On the first sheet, whatever day of the month it is just put the numbers in their places. They have to be in order in pick 3 and they are set up to go in order. I'll put sheet sections of mine up here that has been used already. These will be from the November evening draws if anyone wants to check. The 12th thru the 30th.

This is just the numbers drawn. Columns B,D and F are those. Thats about all that has to be typed into these things. I do the day to day, and eve to eve when i work on these.  You can get similar results by going day to eve and eve to day. Doesn't reall matter. It's actually good to have one set up both ways. Which i do with the 1000 draw set up. It just gets really tricky to read the counter numbers when they get up into triple digits. But this is the starting point. Numbers even/odd book, first sheet.

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: December 10, 2012, 7:28 am - IP Logged

This is the second sheet of the same book. For the Even/Odd it needs no more work done to it. What this does is spread out the draws into even and odd games. Just like there are even and odd days. If the first number is even on and even day or draw, it will be in column C. If it is even on an odd day or draw it will be in column D. If it is odd on an even day or draw it will be in F, andodd on an odd day or draw it will be in G. Columns C thru G are the first number drawn. I thru M is the second number drawn, and O thru S is the third number drawn.

Now this part will show patterns and that's about it. But patterns are used to make about everything. Look at games 14 thru 22 of the third number drawn here. If that isn't a pattern i don't know what is. See how it closes off on 22 and then jumps off to an odd spurt? Ok about this particular patter. It starts on ganme 14. Not 12 like it looks on here. That is another pattern. 14 and 22 here are from whole numbers.

There a 9 natural whole numbers. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9. There are 10 whole numbers. 0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9. 0 is not a natural number. 0 is nothing. But it is something. For numbers to work correctly it's necessary. 

Look at the 14 and 22. 14 comes from both 3 and 5. 22 comes from 0 and 4. This is a 9 spot pattern. That means the pattern went 9 times before switching to another pattern. 14 started the pattern. 3 and 5 are the numbers that make 14. 3+5=8. 5-3=2. 8 and 2 give 10. 0 or (10) -1=9. It stops at 22 here. 22 is 0 or 4. 0 is 0 or 10. 0-4=6. 6 and 9 are connected. as 0 and 5 are. I'll get into all that later. Anyway, from the 14 the subtracted sum is 3, from the 22 the subtracted sum is 0. 0 and 3 there. 3 is the root of 9. 9 position pattern. With the 14 added sum 5 and the 22 added sum 4. Well I don't think i need to go any further with that one. 9 spots, 9 different sums. Numbers can not lie. It doesn't matter where you drop this pattern down to it will always work out with the numbers. Drop it down to where the 14 is the first number for example. Your still going to come up 9 times wouldn't you? You want to drop it down to 12 for the start?  Well from there 9 spots up it's going to stop on 20. 12 and 20. 12 is 1 or 3. 20 is 8 or 2. subtracted sums are 1 and 8. ??? Added sums are 3 and 2. But what does 3 and 2 have to do with 9 you say. Well two things. 2 of anything is doubled isn't it? 3 doubled is 6.(9) 3 is the root of 9. 3 +2 =5. 5 being connected to 0, then it hs to be connected to 10. 3,6,9??? 0,5,10,15???

See where that is going? I may need to get into that 5 and 0 and 3,6,9 and all that pretty quick. 

All that is a little tricky to get into though and pretty much unnecessary. It does help, but when you've looked at as many of these as i have you start seeing the patterns right off the bat. So i will move on to the other sheets.

Edit: i shouldn't say unnecessary there. It pretty well is necessary to see exactly what is going on, but not necessary to pull this off. All this number stuff could be just numbers adding up and could be coincidence or whatever you want to call it. I don't personally believe in coincidence myself. Everyone can believe whatever they want the way i see it. It's what makes the world go 'round. Some like a 4 cylinder, some a 6. I prefer the sound of a big V8 myself. Just don't much care for the taste. (Preferably a big block Dodge.) And no, I'm not even starting to say this is how it works. Just how I've seen it working.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: December 10, 2012, 8:29 am - IP Logged

This is the third sheet of the Even/Odd book. This is the counter of the first number being even or odd. You have your game number/date in Column A.

B is if the number was even on an even day/draw. C is even on an odd day/draw. D is for odd on an even day/draw and E is for odd on an odd day/draw. The numbers in the yellow cells are the counters. They count everytime the number has done what where. Like the first number has been even 8 times from day/draw 1 up to day/draw 30. Same for each column. F is the total times the first number has been even. G is the total times the number has been odd. Up to each respective point. H,I,J and K are purely for probability purposes. These last four columns are the numbers in F and G. Like the 13 in F672 and the 17 in G672 they are both odd numbers, so I is showing oo for odd and odd. You can watch these and use them for a pobability guess and that's about it. Say game 31 coming up will have to be either eo or oe. It has no other choice. OE is further down in the columns so it gives a stronger feel than eo to be coming up next. So, basicly, if you think it's going to be oe, you look at F and G and see what will have to happen for it to be oe and go from there. For this one to go to oe next it would be an odd number coming up. For example there.

Now for the mathematical part of this. Take game 24 since it will be the easiest to explain. 24 was either going to be 7 for even or 6 for odd. It has to be one or the other right? Look at the day/draw number and compare. 24 is either 2 or 6. You have 7 for even or 6 for odd to choose from. If this is done right, then you now have the first number narrowed down from 0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 to 1-3-5-7-9. You've just cut down your 50/50 odds of getting this first number right down to 25% odds. The fourth sheet of the book is for the 2nd number and the 5th is for the 3rd number. The up/down books work the same way.

On all the even/odd books, i found a formula that would count up each time in B thru E on these sheets. I still have to fill in the unhighlighted cells. I have the numbers charted out on each of these counting pages and they only take seconds to copy and paste in the empty spots. If your not real familiar with excel, say your filling in the chart for the first time and filling in the 4's. Copy the 4 out of the chart, highlight a column of 4's, hold down the control button and highlight all the other cells where a 4 needs pasted then paste them all at once. Takes seconds really.

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: December 10, 2012, 8:34 am - IP Logged

This is the fourth page for the 2nd number. Even and odd. Same book, same workings. Just for the second number and so everyone can see it and have if needed.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: December 10, 2012, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Fifth sheet, same book. For number 3 or C however you want to call it, it's set up as both 3 and C.

Same workings, same principle. Number 3/C even and odd.

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: December 10, 2012, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Now we're onto the Up/Down charts. I'm not going to post the numbers again. You don't have to fill them in again here either. Once you put them into the Even/Odd first sheet they will already be here in this book. Just fill in the even/odd book first then minimize it till your done. This is the second sheet of the EE-OO UD book

This is the same section of days/draws, same November evening book. This sheet is a pattern sheet just like the even odd one you all just looked at earlier. The EE-OO book is different than the E-O book. The EE-OO will show you whether the number will go up from even to even games and odd to odd games. For example here, game 16, 2nd number. The 2nd number was 2. Game 15 the second number was 3. Game 14 was 1. With the E-O (Draw to draw) book the 2 went down from the 3 of the previous game. With the EE-OO book (Even to even draw and odd to odd draw) it went up from the 1 in game 14. It gives another perspective to the draws and can put you right in between numbers. Let's say you figure a number is going up from 2 because of this book and going down from 4 from the EO book. Saying the 4 from the EO book went up when it was drew, that pretty well puts you on 3. Filling in works the exact same way. Figuring also. The work that will have to go into this sheet in the up/down books is if there is a repeat of the number it will fill in a ? and not an U (up)/D (Down) and it will be in both the U and D cells for that game. You'll have to  check and see if the number went up or down in that previous game and type in the U or D yourself. It just takes seconds for that. Even when filling in a whole month book.

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: December 10, 2012, 9:49 am - IP Logged

This is the 4th sheet of the EE-OO UD book. This is for the 1st number. Same principle here. The only thing different on these sheets and the even/odd counters is the numbers drawn are shown. They are in the columns marked with the # at the top. Figuring here works the same way though.

When filling in these sheets, like i said, i couldn't figure out how to make the highlighted cells count up like in the even/odd counters. On these counter sheets they will all be shown as 1's or ?'s. You will have to type in the counter numbers where the 1's are. The ?'s you will have to check to see if that number went down or up last time and count it accordingly. For the EE-OO books, it will always be in the same column if it's the same number. For the E-O books it will always be the same as the previous draw. I've tried and tried to find a way to atleast make it count up, but haven't been able to. Still it takes no time to hand correct this. The un-highlighted cells will then have to be copied and pasted in here also.

You can see here with the ee being so far down that it's not as sound as the mathematical part of figuring, but does play a part. It may run a spell with not doing what we think it should, but it has to come around sometime.

Again, this is to narrow your choices down as to what to play and what not to play. Hopefully this can help you do it.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: December 10, 2012, 9:58 am - IP Logged

For the rest of these counter sheets for the up and down, they all work the same way. They will all have to be filled in the same way as for now.

The only difference in the EE-OO UD books and the E-O books is the EE-OO gets it's data and figures from day to day and eve to eve, as opposed to the E-O's draw to draw figuring. The figuring and the rest of that is the same though. If anyone is interested in this and needs me to go more into any of the sheets just let me know. It may take me a day or two sometimes, but I'll get back with ya.

Going to move onto the roots section of finishing all this on out.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                    BOSTON
                    United States
                    Member #48
                    September 9, 2001
                    3611 Posts
                    Posted: December 10, 2012, 11:17 am - IP Logged

hi greenfox. Can I ask if you could download a link to open office apache for those who do not have excel and also  you might want to have carlig formulate your program to automate it for us dummies who find it too hard to follow. Thanks

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2012, 11:34 am - IP Logged

hi greenfox. Can I ask if you could download a link to open office apache for those who do not have excel and also  you might want to have carlig formulate your program to automate it for us dummies who find it too hard to follow. Thanks

Hi retxx. Been a while. The majority of this is formulated already. It does need a couple things done to it that i haven't been able to figure out yet. All that needs done to get it going is to put the numbers in the even odd first sheet. It will fill in almost everything for you already. What isn't filled in is set up and ready and only needs copied and pasted and or counted up 1,2,3,4,,,,,, hand typed in. It would be nice to get those counters for the up/down to count up and fill in the blank cells though. I just can't find anything or way to do it. If carlig wants to and wouldn't care to, it's sure be nice and help out a bunch of people I'm sure. As for the apache, I'll see what i can do about that for you. If you saw a whole book filled out it really is simple to do and work with. But, I'll see what i can get done for ya.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: December 10, 2012, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

For this one, I'm going to use the 12-3-2012 workout. It's fairly easy to read and work with. The numbers that where drawn on 12-3-2012 evening where 0-9-4. 12-2-2012 eve. was 8-2-2. 12-1-2012 was 9-3-7. Once you fill in the even/odd numbers first page and get to this part, if you don't have it minimized, just minimize that one and get it out of your way. It will fill in what you need to work with here. It's not giong to fill in everything, but that again doesn't take but a minute.

Here you can see the 8-2-2 in row 16 Starting with AP. The 9-3-7 is in row 18 Starting with AP. You can also see the 8-2-2 in column B in the yellow highlighted cells. These are there to let you know what numbers your working with. The yellow cells in B are the numbers you will get the square roots of. The roots for the numbers are in AJ-BN. After you get the roots of the yellow cells in B, you will be working with the blue cells of B. Find the first yellow cell in B and go to the right and find that number in AI. The numbers to the right in AJ thru BN are the roots of these numbers. The root of 8 starts in AJ8 and goes to BN8. Copy all this row and highlight C2 and C3 then paste it there. It will fill in both rows. Now, the sums that you'll be getting the data from from the yellow cell number are already highlighted in the root. They are the yellow highlighted ones. In the row that the blue cell in B is in you will have to go thru and fill in the sums of that number. This number is 9. Sums of 9 are 9,10,18,19,27 and 28. I have the numbers of the root numbered to make it easier to find this data. Cross reference these numbers and highlight them in that row. Once you have all your cells highlighted you will be using, put these numbers in the box in rows 5 and 6 like they are here. These are what will give you your numbers.

Do the other numbers the same way as you do these and put them in the columns the same as these are done.

I will now put the worked on sheet below this one.

Filled in sheet.

Now here it can get tricky and you can spend a lot of time going "is that it". It's not that bad. Especially if you have your even and odds and ups and downs figured out. That's what the boxed in 0-9 under each workout root is for. You can fill in the ones that you have figured out as not hitting with black and not even see them. Just get those out of the way. You have one for each number 1,2,3 to use. If it's knocked out from the other workout black it out and don't even lok at it. Take what's left and look for it in the sum pulled up numbers. Each side will show you what you need to look for. Like here in the C6 you can see the 4. In C14 you see the 4 again. Not in C21or C22 though. But from C21 (1) and C22 (5) there is your 4. 5-1=4. Now you have a 4 in C on all the left hand sides of these blocks. H6 you have a 4. G4 you have a 4. But not in G13, G14, G21, G22, H13, H14, H21 or H22. There is no 4 in any of these. But, G13 and H13 is 8 and 7. 8+7=15=4. 5-1=4. Same thing with G21 and H21 and the 7 and 8 there.

In D5 there is a 9. Not in the side of C and D 13 and 14. Nor in the side of C and D 21 or 22.

I'm going to fix up a sheet with just the rows 5&6, 13&14 and 21&22 for ya'll so i can explain it better. You'll have this to look at while i do that.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: December 10, 2012, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Here is those sections blew up to where you can see how this part works better. Nothing but simple addition and subtraction. Just like i said.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: December 10, 2012, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Now that i think I've described this and how it works to where ya'll can understand what I'm doing  gotta run and eat a bite. Yesterdays burgers have been gone a longtime ago. And being here all night, i need a bit of a break before doing some more. I saw a few things i need to add to the workouts before linking them up also. Not that many's interested anyway it looks to be. Anyway, if this isn't something, then looney bin USA here i come, cause what little pea brain i did have is done shot. I be back in a few guys. Thanks for looking all!!!

Retxx. I'll see what io can do about that apache. CarliG if you can think of a way to do those counters in the up/down books just let me know. Or anybody else for that matter. It's make it a little easier for everyone if it just had that.  Unless noone is interested.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                              Whiskey Island
                              United States
                              Member #90216
                              April 24, 2010
                              12808 Posts
                              Posted: December 10, 2012, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Now that i think I've described this and how it works to where ya'll can understand what I'm doing  gotta run and eat a bite. Yesterdays burgers have been gone a longtime ago. And being here all night, i need a bit of a break before doing some more. I saw a few things i need to add to the workouts before linking them up also. Not that many's interested anyway it looks to be. Anyway, if this isn't something, then looney bin USA here i come, cause what little pea brain i did have is done shot. I be back in a few guys. Thanks for looking all!!!

Retxx. I'll see what io can do about that apache. CarliG if you can think of a way to do those counters in the up/down books just let me know. Or anybody else for that matter. It's make it a little easier for everyone if it just had that.  Unless noone is interested.

GreenFox ,

You have a Great System here keep up the Awsome Work ....

CW4

P.S.

Try sending a PM to either CarliG or PoGo they might  be able to help you out putting your system into Excel/Apache for ease of use with it Automated .

Page 2 of 53