Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 13 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2013, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

This is very interested. Are you keying in the numbers under your guess or is it populating on it's on?

Hey Cupcake10. I am keying them in by hand when i guess. I wish i knew more about excel to make it do what i see, then put it out here and see what people could do with it. I almost have these finished and I'll get yours to you. I haven't forgotten you. I'm getting there with them I promise. I don't like to work on them when i get tired cause that's when mistakes are made. But I'm doing what i can for any and all interested. And I'll show whatever i see with them.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: January 1, 2013, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Here is the same 12-22-12 (4-3-0) draw with the sums filled in. You can see the changes. But you can still see the numbers. The 3 is still there in the same spot as it was, but look down at the bottom end of where 4-3-0 used to be now. In the sum of the times that 8 and 9 was in the workouts. The 4-3-0 has moved down there.  This time it pulled up 7 and 3 from the 0 on the 21st, 7 and 3 from the 1 on the 20th, 0 and 9 from the 5 on the 21st, 0 and 4 from the 8 on both dates, which is odd. ;) ;). And 3 and 5 from the 9 on the 20th. Giving 0,3,4,5,7,9 to work with. Then you just gotta find these in the workouts on the left. These will be in each one.

If you see 3's popping up all over, look for 3's. 4's across the board, look for 4's. They're there.

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: January 1, 2013, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Is this making any sense to anybody?????????

Or am I alone here to??? Noone here at home get's it, but they don't work on the lottery and won't even look at it with the possibility it may work. So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
        Member #91718
        May 23, 2010
        690 Posts
        Posted: January 1, 2013, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

I can't say right now because Im still trying to understand it. I like step-by-step guidance, which I believe u have attempted to provide, but it's a tab bit scattered, so it's a little hard to follow, but I believe I can understand where u are trying to go with it and may have some suggestions. Don't give up... u have something which I can't say what at this time, but u have something.

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: January 1, 2013, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

I can't say right now because Im still trying to understand it. I like step-by-step guidance, which I believe u have attempted to provide, but it's a tab bit scattered, so it's a little hard to follow, but I believe I can understand where u are trying to go with it and may have some suggestions. Don't give up... u have something which I can't say what at this time, but u have something.

I'm not real good when it comes to typing it in here and trying to explain that's for sure. I need my PC so i can do a video run thru. If others are like me, if they can see it working then they can do it. I don't know what give up means. LOL. Tired? yes. Give up. Never!!!!!!!! LOL.  Any suggestions are more than welcome BTW.....

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: January 1, 2013, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

This is the 12-23-12 eve draw. (2-7-3) hit. This is without the sums put in, then I'll show it with the sums put in.

In BJ and BK 14 and 15 this one has 8 and 2 then 5 and 7. 2 and 7. 8-5=3. Same spot. Then with 20 over 16 under X. 2+0=2. 1+6=7. 2+1=3. Half of 6 is 3. (2-7-3)

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11119 Posts
              Posted: January 2, 2013, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Nice.  I'd like to give it a try.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: January 2, 2013, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Nice.  I'd like to give it a try.

Still seeing things with it lakerben. I think there is something there, but may just be me.  I'm about done with the sheets to put up. So whoever wants one, can get them. You can delete your other searching sheets if you got some and link them up the same way, or you can just type in the numbers of the previous draws by hand. Either way. I use all four books so, it's faster for me to just link it and let it do the work. I'll hurry as best i can to get them finished.

United States
                  Member #91718
                  May 23, 2010
                  690 Posts
                  Posted: January 2, 2013, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Where do you put the numbers in the large colorful chart or do they get copied over from the other charts?

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: January 2, 2013, 12:46 am - IP Logged

It seems i have confused and lost a bunch of people here with this. So i am going to step by step it here real quick. I'll do it in sections.

Starting with this one. This is the square root of the numbers. 0-9. These are after the decimal only. AL down are the numbers 0-9. Off to the right of each is the root. #2's root (after the decimal) is 4142135623730950484016887242097. There are up to 31 numbers in the root.

0-1-4-9 all have single digit roots. 0 for 0. 1 for 1. 2 for 4. 3 for 9. For these, I use the sums of the numbers, because there isn't anything else. They are highlighted also.

The green and red cells across the top are just counters. These are to reference the numbers in the root as to how many digits back they are. They are also sums of the numbers 0-9.

In the root of 2, 2 digits back is 1. 11 digits back is 7. The other sums of the digits are then used to count back in the root. These are highlighted yellow. 2 is 2,11,13,20,24 and 31. And all the others are highlighted as what to use. You don't have to do anything to these in the books.

United States
                      Member #91718
                      May 23, 2010
                      690 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2013, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Okay, I understand it. Now what???

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2013, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Where do you put the numbers in the large colorful chart or do they get copied over from the other charts?

I have them set up for each month. One set for day draws and one for eve. You can put your numbers in by hand in this section. They are dated and if one didn't want to use the other books, you could just type them in here. I have them linked to the Even/Odd book though. Incase one wanted to use that to their advantage. The first sheet of that book is where the numbers go and when they are put in that sheet, it will fill this one up for you. When they are linked anyway. And that is easy as pie to do. If you choose to use just this sheet, you can just put them in here beside the date.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: January 2, 2013, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Once you put your numbers where they go beside the date, either by hand or by linking, It will take the numbers that where just drew and place them here in B2 and B3 for the first one. B2 is the number from the previous draw. B3 is the first number from the draw before that. 

Since 4 here is the newest first number here, it will bring the root from the roots section over and place it in the cells C thru AH rows 2 and 3. Since this one is 4, it will bring the sums of 4 over which are highlighted yellow.

8 was the first number before this 4. The sums of it are highlighted blue.

The data that these numbers get will go into B thru G Rows 5 and 6.

On this one there are only sums to work with . And since i don't know how to formulate this just yet when 0-1-4-9 are the first number, they will have to be hand typed in. They are highlighted so you know which ones to use. For the blue ones, just cross reference to the green and red cells and put that number in it's spot.

This will then break these numbers down and apart into the three sections on the right of the 6 over 6.  The yellow 2 over 2 cubes. K and L 5 and 6 are B and C 5 and 6. S and T 5 and 6 are D and E 5 and 6. And AA and AB 5 and 6 are F and G 5 and 6. These are those numbers summed.

Now, Phewww. LOL. K4 is K5 and K6 subtracted from each other to get a sum. J4 is K5 and L6 subtracted from each other. All these red cells are going around this cube and getting the subtracted sum of the crossed over cells. Just the dark red ones.

The sublime cells are the added sum of the cube. When adding them it will usually give a double digit number. These are then broken down again, giving the subtracted sums, in the light red cells and the added sums in the light green cells.

This takes the first number and get all possible sums of it from a roots point of view.

I looked at it as a trees roots when coming up with this. They sprout out everywhere like trees. But they all come from one spot.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: January 2, 2013, 1:28 am - IP Logged

This is how they come across to where they need to be.

You can see here where the first numbers from the two previous draws go. Then you have three sets to work with. H 4 thru 9 to O 4 thru 9. P 4 thru 9 to W 4 thru 9 to W 4 thru 9. Then W 4 thru 9 to AE 4 thru 9.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: January 2, 2013, 1:37 am - IP Logged

This is the second set of numbers from the previous draws to work with.

You can see the 3 from the 22nd is where the root comes from. And we get the data from it from both numbers. Here 3 from the 22nd and 0 from he 21st.

It bring down all roots and fills in everything here for 2,3,5,6,7,8. Except for when there is a 0,1,4,9 in the blue. Just cross reference here again. Then it goes around the cubes in the same way as the first does. The third set will do the same thing.

The only thing that needs to be done extra to this part is if in the sublime green cells there is a double digit ending in 0, like 10, 20, 30 or so on, it will put a -1 for 10, and that will have to be hand corrected to a 9. 20 will put a -2 and that will have to be hand corrected to an 8. That's easy though and just takes a sec.

I can't figure out how to make it do that right yet.

Page 13 of 53