Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 19 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
mrlotto-nc's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif

United States
Member #111017
May 16, 2011
10245 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2013, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Greenfox, you have the right person to break down your system and make it work. Llucas07 and Shop,..... they know there stuff.Thumbs Up

llucas07's avatar - batman14
    Gastonia, NC
    United States
    Member #117368
    October 4, 2011
    1677 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2013, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

You can always make copies, but I'm making all months. I have Feb about done. Just got a few more things to do to them. But yeah there will be more. I've even went back and tested the first draws in NC with it. I LIKE. 

BTW, anyone know when and where the first pick 3 game in the US was and when? I'd like to just play with it a bit.

Based on what I can find, Puerto Rico was the first based US Govt run in 1934, after that it was New Hampshire in 1964

I See Brighter Things AheadSun Smiley

mrlotto-nc's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif

United States
      Member #111017
      May 16, 2011
      10245 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2013, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Greenfox, you have the right person to break down your system and make it work. Llucas07 and Shop,..... they know there stuff.Thumbs Up

And Carlig... she the queen of Excel round here.Thumbs Up She may can help figure any Excel questions or issues you have.

Gastonia, NC
        United States
        Member #117368
        October 4, 2011
        1677 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2013, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Awwwwhhhhhh, thank you for the vote of confidence.........

Gastonia, NC
          United States
          Member #117368
          October 4, 2011
          1677 Posts
          Posted: January 3, 2013, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Ok, NC got 557 tonight. I did not see that one coming....... a double yes but I would have guess 9's

Gastonia, NC
            United States
            Member #117368
            October 4, 2011
            1677 Posts
            Posted: January 3, 2013, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Ok Greenfox, evidently I am concentrating in all the wrong places. Just to make sure, I need to put my focus by looking at the numbers around the blue and the yellow boxes of the X - + boxes correct and not just the top four boxes? And what I about the other parts of the sheet? Because I seem to interpreting this searching sheet the wrong way or I am over analyzing it................

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
              Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2013, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Ok Greenfox, evidently I am concentrating in all the wrong places. Just to make sure, I need to put my focus by looking at the numbers around the blue and the yellow boxes of the X - + boxes correct and not just the top four boxes? And what I about the other parts of the sheet? Because I seem to interpreting this searching sheet the wrong way or I am over analyzing it................

Ok. I will start with this one and work back. On this you have to look at the 0,5 and 10 in the same mindframe. They are connected like the 3,6,9. The masons have built this country on the basis of 3-6-9. They know numbers. I think the 0 is in the 3 and 4 because of this reason. I'm not saying that it's rigged or anything like that, but i think they know it's got something to do with the games and would make it harder to figure anything out with them in there. But anyway, Here is that section of the workout for this 557 draw. You don't see a 5 here in this corner this time.

But look at the 6. Beside it is the 10. Give me two equal numbers that = 10. 5 5. Now look at that 10 with the 6. 10>>>16>>>7 (5 5 7) Look at the 6 and 1 from the 10 as 6 -1=???

Commonalities are the key to this. See the 7 under the 6? See the 3 beside the 7? 3 and 7 =? 6 and 10 =? With the 28 over 30? Doesn't look like anything? 2 from 28 + 3 from 30? 8 from 28 - 3 from 30?

Look at the bottom  four in the - column. 7-0-7-0? 0 is what also???? Compare the top to the bottom. They aren't always giong to lay themseves out like that first one i put on here tonight. But most of the time they will. They just jump out at you and you'll see em.

Then there is this. This is that same section as above. Only the 0 from 30 replaced with a 5 making 35. Now you see a 5 and 2 making 7.

8-3=5, 3+2=5. The sum of 5-5-7? 5>5>10>7>17>8 See the 8?

You also have the 0-7-0-7 at the bottom and in the center at both places. 9-4=????

The best thing i can tell you all to do is, make a copy of each book. Just for testing. Or download another. Whichever is best for you. Put a months worth of numbers in and watch. In no time you'll be seeing how this works. I've only been doing this part for what, a couple of days, now and just keep going thru them and keeping them in mind as to how it's been working. That's the best way i know how to tell anyone to use it. I'll post a bunch also, and show what i see in each, but they are all pretty much the same. Some will be easier than others, and some will be harder, but numbers do not lie.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
              When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Gastonia, NC
                United States
                Member #117368
                October 4, 2011
                1677 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2013, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Ok. I will start with this one and work back. On this you have to look at the 0,5 and 10 in the same mindframe. They are connected like the 3,6,9. The masons have built this country on the basis of 3-6-9. They know numbers. I think the 0 is in the 3 and 4 because of this reason. I'm not saying that it's rigged or anything like that, but i think they know it's got something to do with the games and would make it harder to figure anything out with them in there. But anyway, Here is that section of the workout for this 557 draw. You don't see a 5 here in this corner this time.

But look at the 6. Beside it is the 10. Give me two equal numbers that = 10. 5 5. Now look at that 10 with the 6. 10>>>16>>>7 (5 5 7) Look at the 6 and 1 from the 10 as 6 -1=???

Commonalities are the key to this. See the 7 under the 6? See the 3 beside the 7? 3 and 7 =? 6 and 10 =? With the 28 over 30? Doesn't look like anything? 2 from 28 + 3 from 30? 8 from 28 - 3 from 30?

Look at the bottom  four in the - column. 7-0-7-0? 0 is what also???? Compare the top to the bottom. They aren't always giong to lay themseves out like that first one i put on here tonight. But most of the time they will. They just jump out at you and you'll see em.

Then there is this. This is that same section as above. Only the 0 from 30 replaced with a 5 making 35. Now you see a 5 and 2 making 7.

8-3=5, 3+2=5. The sum of 5-5-7? 5>5>10>7>17>8 See the 8?

You also have the 0-7-0-7 at the bottom and in the center at both places. 9-4=????

The best thing i can tell you all to do is, make a copy of each book. Just for testing. Or download another. Whichever is best for you. Put a months worth of numbers in and watch. In no time you'll be seeing how this works. I've only been doing this part for what, a couple of days, now and just keep going thru them and keeping them in mind as to how it's been working. That's the best way i know how to tell anyone to use it. I'll post a bunch also, and show what i see in each, but they are all pretty much the same. Some will be easier than others, and some will be harder, but numbers do not lie.

OMG, now that you explain it that way I get it. I am going to do what you said and back test. I am learning to train my eyes to see what is there and not what I want it to be. Thanks

shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
                  Greensboro
                  United States
                  Member #97652
                  September 21, 2010
                  480 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2013, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Morning everybody....will be with yall in a few...gotta get my Microsoft Office up and running...be back in a few

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Gastonia, NC
                    United States
                    Member #117368
                    October 4, 2011
                    1677 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2013, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Morning everybody....will be with yall in a few...gotta get my Microsoft Office up and running...be back in a few

ok

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: January 4, 2013, 12:44 am - IP Logged

They might just do it. That'd be ok with me....

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: January 4, 2013, 12:46 am - IP Logged

And Carlig... she the queen of Excel round here.Thumbs Up She may can help figure any Excel questions or issues you have.

CarliG was about the first to post here. Thanks for the advice. I'm sure I'll be needing some help with excel that's for sure.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                          New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11119 Posts
                          Posted: January 4, 2013, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Are the rightmost columns roots?

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: January 4, 2013, 12:52 am - IP Logged

OMG, now that you explain it that way I get it. I am going to do what you said and back test. I am learning to train my eyes to see what is there and not what I want it to be. Thanks

That's what i was doing llucas. I was seeing a number and that was it no matter what. It's not the case. When it is the number, you see and feel it. Your mind will tell you "that's it" That 9-8-6 that just hit a day or so back, i KNEW it was coming. I KNEW the 8 was second and the 6 was last. I knew the first 9 was a 6. lol Dang it. There went 2 grand again.....

You'll see. 9 out of 10 times one of the numbers under that - or + will hit. Sometimes it will do like tonight with that 10 there. That's why i put the extra column to bring it on out and glad i did.

Now that KnuckleHead got my subtracting straightened out. Phewww. Thanks again for that BTW....

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2013, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Morning shop. Glad to hear from ya.... Let me know if you have any problems with that.

Page 19 of 53