Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 22 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
Greensboro
United States
Member #97652
September 21, 2010
480 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2013, 3:29 am - IP Logged

Mirrors are just numbers from 0 - 9 you write it down as such...

0  5

1  6

2  7

3  8 

4  9

0 could be a 5

1 could be a 6

2 could be a 7

3 could be a 8

4 could be a 9

and always remember to flip 6's to 9's

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
    Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2013, 3:45 am - IP Logged

Mirrors are just numbers from 0 - 9 you write it down as such...

0  5

1  6

2  7

3  8 

4  9

0 could be a 5

1 could be a 6

2 could be a 7

3 could be a 8

4 could be a 9

and always remember to flip 6's to 9's

I guess i should look into that some more. They all have the 5 subtracted sum that way. I've just never used other than the 0 and 5 and 6 and 9. I can see the 0 and 5 mirroring and the 9 and 6. Too much Masonic research i guess.  3-6-9.

Hawaii  10-5-0. LOL.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
    When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
      Member #91718
      May 23, 2010
      690 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2013, 3:57 am - IP Logged

Greenfox - I have your files now, thanks. Tell me this, how many numbers do you need to post to start looking for the winning number?

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2013, 4:04 am - IP Logged

I just saw this. That corner where the numbers have been showing is doing something. It is subtracting them wrong on some of these. CHECK YOUR SUBTRACTION AND ADDITION TOTALS THERE.... I gotta find out what is going on with that.

That 1-8-5 that i put up should have looked like this...

4-2 does not =9 or whatever it said.

This make way more sense than what it said. Just look at that corner now, and compare it to the 1-8-5. Try a little crossways adding and subtracting. See the 6-1 and the 2+3 both maing 5? 3-2=12-1=1? 6+2=8........ Look at the 42 over 12 that way also.

See the 1-8-5 down thru that part????

T

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2013, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

I just wanted to show this real quick. This was the Texas Day draw i posted for last night. I had said maybe 3-0-6.

Here is that workout again.

First, 3 is 1+2. 7 is 1+6. See the numbers in there? 12=3, 16=7. 7 1 2

Now. Look in the column  under the + sign. Then again down at all the 7's and the surrounding numbers.

See all the 7's in the workout?

Look right under I, J and K at the top of the screen shot.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2013, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Greenfox - I have your files now, thanks. Tell me this, how many numbers do you need to post to start looking for the winning number?

I'm glad you got them. I don't know what was going on with them that you couldn't download them.

I just went back and filled a day and eve book up for December, and got at it. It shouldn't take long. I'll keep posting them and showing also.

United States
              Member #91718
              May 23, 2010
              690 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2013, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

This is reallly interested but a tab bit overwhelming. I want to see this work too! I'm not sure where to find the winning number other than the + and - place under the 0 and 1 or at the bottom of the + and -. I'm not sure how many numbers to input to actually see the winning number.

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2013, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

This is reallly interested but a tab bit overwhelming. I want to see this work too! I'm not sure where to find the winning number other than the + and - place under the 0 and 1 or at the bottom of the + and -. I'm not sure how many numbers to input to actually see the winning number.

Hey Cupcake10,

It's overwhelming because there are so many numbers to look at. But once you know where to look and what to look for it's not as bad as you think. It's just new (as far as i know) and will take some getting used to. But I'll help all i can. I can't put any examples up right this minute cause I'm running a deep scan on the laptop and the flash drive the files are on. But I will as quick as i can.

First thing is, this is set up as day draw to day draw. Eve to Eve. A book is for a month's worth of games. Each sheet takes the last two draws and puts the info into the sheets where it goes. This info comes from the Draws sheet i installed at the front of the books. If your going to work on the 5th day of the months game, the info for the 3rd and 4th will have to be where it goes. Each page takes that info and fills in the workout.

To get the info in the book can be done two ways, but to learn and see what's what, make a copy or copies of a book. On the first sheet titled draws is where you put the draws in. The book has each sheet labeled as the date. On the draws page, take for instance, the numbers from the December 1st 2012 draw and put them into the ? cells in the cells beside the 1's at the bottom. This is for the 1st day of the month. 2 is for the 2nd day of the month and so on.

Once you do that the corresponding dated sheet will get that info and fill out the workout for you. Mostly. I still gotta couple things to figure out how to do on that. What I'm talking about is the group of 6 yellow cells over 6 blue cells. When the draws are filled in, that data goes into the cells starting with B2 and B3.

B2 is the first number from the previous days draw. B3 is the number for the first number of the draw before that. B2 will fill out the root numbers that are in the adjacent white cells to the right of B2 and B3. They have yellow highlighted cells in the top row and blue highlighted in the one in under it. The yellow cells are the sums of the number in B2. The blue cells are the sums of the number in B3. This is the data used to fill in the 6 over 6 under each root workout and how this works. Why, i don't know, but that's it. The top set is for the first number. Second for the second number and third for the third number. They will all three combined give the numbers for the next draw.

Back to explaining. If the previous draws numbers contain a 0-1-4 or 9, the blue cells won't fill in completely. I don't know how to do that yet, but I will. If these numbers come up and there are empty cells in these blue ones, just look up in the root for which numbers this happens in. They are highlighted blue also. If the number in say, B2 is 2-3-5-6-7-8, then there will be yellow highlighted cells on the top row and blue on the bottom. With these numbers take the numbers in the second row that are highlighted blue cells and take the number that is in that cell and type it in the blue 6 over 6. Starting with the first  blue one for the first blue one and so on.

If the number in B2 is say 0 and the number in B3 is 4, you will use the sums of the numbers. To do this, find the yellow cells in row B2, and look at the green-red-green-red cells above the roots and put the corresponding numbers in these cells and type them into the yellow cells in the 6 over 6. Do the same thing for the blue. The yellow will always fill in. It's just when the blue number is 0-1-4-9 that this needs done. Until i figure out how to.

Now when this is filled out. Look in workouts for numbers that keep repeating. If a 3 is coming, there will be what seems to be a bunch of 3's show up in the green and red cells surrounding the three sets of two yellow over two blue. Especially around the bottom and sides of each. Where the lime green cells are, look in the light red and light green cells for this. You'll start seeing this with a months worth book filled up. You can't miss it.

Then under the X for either the number/s that you see most of in the last part, or sums of. Usually one of  the numbers in the results of 0, (the ones directly under - and +) either one or both hit. Almost everytime. Then it's just a matter of looking for them in the workouts and the rest of the numbers in the - and + columns and the ones to the right of those.

Look at the examples i have posted so far to give you a comparison to go by. You'll start to see it.

Once i get scanned I will put some more up here and explain in more detail about the workout part what to look for. But I hope this helps till then.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: January 5, 2013, 1:45 am - IP Logged

Well, I couldn't find any older draws for NH that went back that far. I did find this from Florida's 3 game from 1988. This was the third draw for the 3 game there. Third according to the states website. (8-8-0) hit that draw. This was the May 1, 1988 draw, coming off of 4-30-1988's (8-0-4) and 4-29-1988's (8-0-6).

This is what it looks like. I have the 8-8-0 highlighted in gold to the right of the new part.

See the 46. It has a sum of 2 and 10. 10-2=8.

Under the 46 is 14. 14 Has sums of 3 and 5. Whi ch total 8.

Then 29. 29 has sums of 7 and 11. Which is 7+1+1=9. Find 9 in the root chart in the row of 0.

The new part is explained to the right of it.

And part of the workouts figuring is, the third workout, first set. 9 in I26 - 1 in H27 =8.

The 9-0 to the right over 1-5. Has a total of 15, but change that 0 to 5 and you have 20. 0(10)-2=8. And you can see the 9-1 in there. Then you have 0 and 5 to the right finishing out that one. 8-8-0.

Next one over is 9-1=8 again or 9+1=10 (0). 1-1 over 3-3. With a total of 8. The finishing out that set with 3 and 5 which is ?????? There is more, but I'm short on time tonight and wanted to get this on here incase anyone wanted to see.

But you can see it works back to 25 years. Or can if we can learn to read ahead right with it. Ya'll can be the judge if it's there or not.

Oh, and look under AC thru AG row 1 and see if you see what i do.

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: January 5, 2013, 1:57 am - IP Logged

Well, I couldn't find any older draws for NH that went back that far. I did find this from Florida's 3 game from 1988. This was the third draw for the 3 game there. Third according to the states website. (8-8-0) hit that draw. This was the May 1, 1988 draw, coming off of 4-30-1988's (8-0-4) and 4-29-1988's (8-0-6).

This is what it looks like. I have the 8-8-0 highlighted in gold to the right of the new part.

See the 46. It has a sum of 2 and 10. 10-2=8.

Under the 46 is 14. 14 Has sums of 3 and 5. Whi ch total 8.

Then 29. 29 has sums of 7 and 11. Which is 7+1+1=9. Find 9 in the root chart in the row of 0.

The new part is explained to the right of it.

And part of the workouts figuring is, the third workout, first set. 9 in I26 - 1 in H27 =8.

The 9-0 to the right over 1-5. Has a total of 15, but change that 0 to 5 and you have 20. 0(10)-2=8. And you can see the 9-1 in there. Then you have 0 and 5 to the right finishing out that one. 8-8-0.

Next one over is 9-1=8 again or 9+1=10 (0). 1-1 over 3-3. With a total of 8. The finishing out that set with 3 and 5 which is ?????? There is more, but I'm short on time tonight and wanted to get this on here incase anyone wanted to see.

But you can see it works back to 25 years. Or can if we can learn to read ahead right with it. Ya'll can be the judge if it's there or not.

Oh, and look under AC thru AG row 1 and see if you see what i do.

Was Floridas draws back then hoppers or RNG? Are the draws there now hoppers or RNG? Curious here.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: January 5, 2013, 2:34 am - IP Logged

This will be my last for tonight. This is from the Cali. 3 from 9-27-2012. That's as far back as i could find there. (6-2-0) Hit. Numbers are highlighted in gold.

You can see the 6's in the workout nicely here without me going into all that. Plenty of 2's popping up also.

Ah, i forgot to highlight the 6,10 and 0 under the 2-6 over 0-2. You can see it though.

That's it for tonight.

Good luck today all!!!!!

United States
                        Member #91718
                        May 23, 2010
                        690 Posts
                        Posted: January 5, 2013, 2:47 am - IP Logged

You put a lot of work in this. I understand the process of inputting the number in the worksheets. It's that big colorful sheet that I'm trying to process it all.

I'm getting stuck with the root chart/sums and need to review it. I know I will get it soon. I will continue to review until I understand all the cells in the spreadsheet. It's just a matter of knowing what is going on in the spreadsheet.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: January 5, 2013, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

You put a lot of work in this. I understand the process of inputting the number in the worksheets. It's that big colorful sheet that I'm trying to process it all.

I'm getting stuck with the root chart/sums and need to review it. I know I will get it soon. I will continue to review until I understand all the cells in the spreadsheet. It's just a matter of knowing what is going on in the spreadsheet.

Hi again Cupcake10,

Yes. I have many hours and days in this. Especially with my very limited excel skills.

This will show you what is going on in the colored areas. This is for each number drawn.

I thru AH come from A thru F. The yellow and blue cells match up and are separated.

The info from the new part comes from the results in I thru AH. 

Hope this helps out.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: January 5, 2013, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

I have went back to the 25 year ago draw, and wanted to do a test on a couple with the the same newest draw with different day before draws.

This is the test on 8-8-6 from the July 5, 2011 draw in NC and the July 21, 2011 draws. Both where coming off of 8-8-6 from the day before.

I will put them in the same post to make comparing easier. I also took out the bottom section for these to make it easier to see the whole workout.

First is July 5, 2011. #'s drew (9-2-7)

July 4, 2011. #'s drew (8-8-6)

July 3rd. #s drew (0-7-3)              9 and 2 came off of both of these.

In this one. The 9-2-7 came up. Look under X at 34 over 26. The 2 from the 4 is 2, and the 4 from the 6 is 2. 3 and 6 is 9. 3 and 4 is 7.

Then you have the 7 under +. 8 and 1 there is 9. If I had the 0's filled in under - you could see the 0(10)-8 to give the 2.

Find the next 7 down. Under it is 8 and 10. You can see the 2 and 9 there without me going into it.

Then you have the 9 down there. Right over a 5. 7-2=5.

I have the most of the 9-2-7 highlighted green and in the workouts.

You can look in the roots of the 6 and 8 and see the 9-0-2-7 quute a bit also. Like 90, 09, 97, 79, 92, 29.

July 21, 2011 (0-9-2)

July 20, 2011 (8-8-6)

July 19, 2011 (0-7-3)

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                              BOSTON
                              United States
                              Member #48
                              September 9, 2001
                              3611 Posts
                              Posted: January 5, 2013, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

this is strange.When I downloaded the pic3 search it got to about one third thru and froze nd would not move at all.help

Page 22 of 53