Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 27 of 53
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: January 12, 2013, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

This is how I'm looking at it. As a square, divided in two equal parts. Evenly dividing it from corner to corner give you 6 sides instead of 4. Using one half as a mirror reverse. As numbers are and have. But both showing the same outcome. Like a positive and a negative, drawing together.

Hey greenfox, i was curious how you made the above screen shot, that includes the triangles and square.

when I copy and paste, generally the triangle and square objects destroy the formatting of the columns and rows.

So i was wondering how did you do it?

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
    Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: January 14, 2013, 4:14 am - IP Logged

Hey greenfox, i was curious how you made the above screen shot, that includes the triangles and square.

when I copy and paste, generally the triangle and square objects destroy the formatting of the columns and rows.

So i was wondering how did you do it?

Hey LottoBoner,

I just use the snipping tool from accessories then upload to photobucket. I don't use IE. I use Firefox, and it's not copy, paste and cut compatible. So i have to use the insert image option here. But yeah, snipping tool works nice on those. Or you can use like BSR screen recorder, or about any other screen grabber. It will take screenshots and record what you have on your screen. CarliG showed me about the snipping tool a while back.

Love the Falcon avatar. Best movies ever!!!!!

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
    When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: January 14, 2013, 4:17 am - IP Logged

Nate see what you can do about getting the pic3 search to download properly. thanks

Hey retxx,

I sent you a mail. If you need anymore help with it, let me know.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: January 14, 2013, 4:52 am - IP Logged

Alright everybody. I've been busy with this tyring a few things out with it. Seeing what will do what. I don't think I am going to be able to get this automated to where it just picks your numbers for you. I think i have it pretty close so that everyone can use it to win some though. Just gotta few more little tweeks to give it. I don't know anywhere enough about VBA to make it fully automated. But,

What I've done is made it a little nicer to look at. Made it to where if you will hand type a number in a spot for the upcoming game, it will highlight that number/s where you will be able to see it's surroundings and help to look for patterns. I have also been setting this up with another form of the books like the ones i uploaded. It's working fairly well both ways. Either way works. I've been over and over this thing testing it and the numbers are continuously there. I'll give a couple of samples from both type books.

This one is from the draw here tonight. 7-1-5 hit. This one is from the newer type book. This is coming from the same workout that I've been posting, only instead of using the sums of the numbers in the roots, I'm just using the numbers in position in the 6 over 6 cells. Say the newest first number was a 4, and the older first number was a 3, then all 3 sets of cubes would read 4-4 over 3-3. Then, the counters do their things and gvie the results. That's where this comes in. There where 75 0's that showed up in the workout. And no 1's at all. Kind of odd that no ones showed up and ther where 15 of them here. The couunter numbered 0-9 in G and H counts how many times the numbers show up in R-V. Both sets. J-K 39-48 counts the number of times a number shows up in N and P, top section. N and P are total sums of the numbers in R-V. Red will always be for subtraction and green for addition. When i use them anyway. The next 0-9 down in JK does the same thing for the bottom set. X-AB both sets total up all the numbers per set in R-V. Y42, is the total of R-V 41 and 42. And so on and so forth.

This section is from the older type book that used the roots sums to get the data. You can see a little difference, but the same results pretty much.

Look at the pattern in the cube where all this comes from. AD-AH 50-54. I haven't put the part on these like i did the others. The part that was on the right hand side. Still working on that.

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: January 14, 2013, 5:21 am - IP Logged

This is from yesterdays eve. draw here. 8-2-8 hit. This one isn't showing up a whole lot without looking, but if you look in N-P both sets, you can see how there is an 8 in two of each sets visibly showing, and not in the third. Look in the right side of U-V 41-42 and see if you can see 8-2-8 there someway. Then again in the left hand side of R-S 44-45. This one is the newer "testing" type book, using just the numbers draws to fill the 6 over 6. Look at R-V 62-63. 0 over 4. 4 doubled is 8. 7 over 9, 9-7=2 and 9+7=16, 8+8=16. 3 over 5, 5-3=2 and 5+3=8. 9 over 1, 9-1=8, and 9+1=10, 1 doubled is 2. And finishing up with 7 over 9 again.

And the older type book with the roots and sums getting the data. Look at the R-V 41-42 here again. See the 3 over 5 on the left? The 1 over 1 in the center? The 1 over 7 on the right? How about at S-T 56-57? 7+6=13. 13  is either 4 or 2. You have to look for them sometimes, but they're there.

I see i need to do a little more conditional highlighting from these.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: January 14, 2013, 5:49 am - IP Logged

I already showed the 3-2-8 from the 11th eve. here. This is the new testing with just the numbers drawn to give the data. I'll go ahead and stick the other one on here with it for easy comparison. I also added to that one section under N-P to show what I'm seeing. Look in X-AB and think about what I've been talking about with a 0 doubling or halving a number.

And the one i showed earlier. With using the roots and sums. I've added a couple of the numbers in green just for show. These didn't come out that way from the workout. I just added them to show what I'm seeing with it. Look in the X-AB top section below and see if you see 3-2-8 anywhere. 1 and 7 in the center. 9 and 1 at the bottom. 0 as 5 at the top and center.

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: January 14, 2013, 6:42 am - IP Logged

I already showed the 3-2-8 from the 11th eve. here. This is the new testing with just the numbers drawn to give the data. I'll go ahead and stick the other one on here with it for easy comparison. I also added to that one section under N-P to show what I'm seeing. Look in X-AB and think about what I've been talking about with a 0 doubling or halving a number.

And the one i showed earlier. With using the roots and sums. I've added a couple of the numbers in green just for show. These didn't come out that way from the workout. I just added them to show what I'm seeing with it. Look in the X-AB top section below and see if you see 3-2-8 anywhere. 1 and 7 in the center. 9 and 1 at the bottom. 0 as 5 at the top and center.

Sorry!!! This is supposed to be what that 3-2-8 from the 1-11 draw here. I screwed up on that and took the wrong screenshot. That's what happens when you set up all night like a dummyhead and not sleep much. But this is what the 3-2-8 with the new type book should look like.

I guess that means it's time for a nap. I'll be back for more later. Might try some older, older games and see how they do in this. Maybe post some screenshots of some other states upcoming games plugged into this and see how they do.

Alright, ya'll. Have a great day and best of luck to all!!!

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: January 18, 2013, 6:17 am - IP Logged

Some updates on this thing. I've been thinking about this and wandering if this could be something like everything else. Life is full of positives and negatives. It's what makes the workd go 'round. Pretty much everything works off of positive and negative energy. Addition and subtraction is in that same sense. We add numbers to make numbers and subtract to also. But I've been over and over this thing pretty much nonstop for days now. Every second of spare time has been right here on this. A lot of up all nights into it also. But this will show what I'm talking about with the positive and negative working in this.

This is taking what i showed the other night and breaking it down like i showed it with a little extra. This all stems from how many times the 0 and 1 show up in the workout still. Same direction just moving along with it. This was the 4-0-5 that hit here on 1-3-13. 0 showed up 36 times and 1 showed up 24 times in the first part of the workout. All this comes from that. You can see the cube of 36 and 24 in columns AF and AG. From that it's around with adding on the bottom-right, and subtraction on the top-left. AE thru AI 40 and 41 is going around the cubes results and adding and subtracting one number to the next. 40 here in the red cells is the subtracted results and 41 in the green is added. The set above that in AE-AI 37 and 38 is the added and subtracted results of 40 and 41. Just taking those numbers and subtracting and adding one set from the other. From left to right top and bottom. The set above that in 34 and 35 is the same thing again. Just from the set below it's results. It's done three times, since this is pick 3. One set for each number.

Q-W is the results of AE-AI's, 34-35, 37-38 and 40-41's added numbers. AE-AI 34 and 35's data goes into Q-W 35-36. And so on down the line. In Q-W, the data is just added and subtracted from each other again. For example, the 10 in AE-35 goes into R-35 as 0-1=9. Then again in R-36 as 1, 0+1=1. Then on to the right until all five are in the set. The numbers in Q-W are then added and subtracted from each other from top to bottom, left to right. The 8 in R-34 is from the 9 in R-35 and 1 in R-36. Then the same thing with the added numbers under them.

I thru 0 is the results of Q-W. In column K, that is the total for each row in Q-W. K-35 is 33. R35 thru V35 has a total of 33. R36 thru V36 has a total of 19. They are then gone around and added and subtracted to get the results that are in the black cells. The red numbers are the subtracted and green are the added. The darker green is the numbers that hit in the draw. Each set down goes with the set to the right.

Y-AC is the total + and - in Q-W. Then added and subtracted on each side. R35 and 36 thru V35 and 36 has a total of 52. That is in Z35. Each set has this for it and is on the right of each.

E and F 35 thru E and F 44 is the total amount of times that the numbers inside J and L show up. Just the ones in the unbordered four corners of each set. Like J34, L34, J37 and L37. On down. You can see that 0 showed up the most with 6 times and showed up in the next draw. The column in C is the total times each number showed up in columns R-V all together. With the final column in this area the total amount of times each number showed up in column I thru O all together. You can see here that 0 showed up the most with 28 times. Followed by 4 with 17 times as second most.

The column in AN is the total amount of times each number showed up in this entire part of the workout. (Not counting the other columns of numbers and or counters). Just I thru AI. You can see here that 0 showed up again with the most amount of times at 76. 

AP thru AV is what I'm working on to show what is to pick next. It has to do with the totals in AN and the date of the draws. It will just be the numbers is the set if 4 over 4 at the bottom of this part. I'll get into the how of this later. But I think you can see where it's going. You can see the 4 and 0's in it. Then you have to look at it as the 0 and 5 the same. Then you have 8-3=5. More on that later.

This is the top section of this workout blew up to see it better. First is the arrow in the top set. You have 9 in I34 and 4 in I35. 9-4=5. Then you have the 5 in L34. This will come up again with the next pic. only in reverse. In the second set down from this one, you can see the 26 over 26 which both give 4 and 8. Every double that i have check has done this in it. In this same spot. Then again on the next set of three down in the center set of it. This is in a sense doubles, with the 0 and 5 the same. See how the 4's and 3's are reversed here this set? Then look at the third set down at the 6's and 1's reversed. There is no visible 5 in either of these two sets. But 8-3=5. 7 doubled by the 0 is 14 and then 5. The two 8's is 16 then 5. Third set is 6-1=5 three times there.
                If you add those reversed 4's and 3's you have 28. Which is 2+8=10. Two 5's make 10. 8-2=6, 15(10) makes 6. The reversed 6's and 1's total 28 also.

In the second set down in Q-W see how there are two 4's in the bordered cells and one in the added part of it? The 8 over 8 to the right of the two 4's. 8+8=16 and is 5 or 7. 4-4=0. 8-8=0. 8+8=16=6-1=5, 1+6-7.

And here is the bottom section. Top set in I thru O again. You have 6 over 1 in the left bottom corner. 6-1=5 then the 5 in the bottom center. Then 4 over 1 to the right of that. 4+1=5. Then the center section here. This is a repeat of the top center section. Doubles. 4's and 5's. Here if you take the 4's over 5's and total those up, you get 36. 36 is either 3, the date of the draw ir 9, the total of this draw. 4+0+5=9. 3 is the root of 9. 9 is also 0-1=9. Look in the top set here and you can see that it has flipped with the bottom set. The 5 and 3 has. You have a 2 over 5 in the upper left corner with the 3 off to the right. Then the bottom you have 2 over 3 in the lower left corner with the 5 off to the right. This is from the added (positive) side, showing the numbers in straight out form in the center set, where as the subtracted (negative) side shows ways to the numbers in the center set.

That's about all i can stand to type for now. I'm wore out. I'm not going to bed, but think i have shown enough with this to where you all can see there is something there, how it works and what to look for. I will post some more before getting off here.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: January 18, 2013, 7:15 am - IP Logged

Here is the 1-8-8 that came in on the 10th of January. This one is getting closer with the right hand section like i wanted it to. You can see the 1 and 8 showing there.

This one is showing the doubles in the third set down in I-O and the third set up. The 4's over 6's total 40. 4 is half of 8. Then 2's over 3's total 20. 1 is half of  2. (10)0-2=8.

This was on the 10th. Look at the totals in C. 1 showed up 14 times. 1+4=5. 8 showed up 15 times. 1-0, 15. And the difference between 1 and 8 is 7 which showed up the same amount of times as 1 did with 14. In the top column in F, 1 showed up 7 times and 8 showed up none. In the bottom totals in C 1 showed up 15 times, 1+5=6. 8 showed up 1 time. But 7 showed up 6 times. The 7 and 1 both had 6 there. 6 is 4 away from 10. Which is the other sum of the times that 1 showed up.

Look at the set in Q-W row 47. 9-1-5-1-5. 9-1=8. 5+5=10, that 1 in the 10 from the 0 in the 10 is 9 subtract the other 1 in the row gives 8. Top set Q-W  , you can see 1-8-8 all over it. It's laid out perfect in the second set down in Q-W. Then it's reversed in the bottom half of Q-W with the 8's mostly showing in the top section and the 1's mostly showing in the bottom section.

Here is the blown up top half.

And the bottom half so you can see it better.

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: January 18, 2013, 7:49 am - IP Logged

The 2-8-8 from 1-9-2013. You can see the similarities and the differences in the 1-8-8 that hit on the 10th.

Same thing on the totals in C. 2 showed up 16 times. Tied for the most and is 5 or 7. 8 showed up 8 exactly. And the difference of 2 and 8, the 6 showed up 10 times. 0-5 again comparing with the 2's totals. The other difference between 2 and 8 is 0. You can see the 11 there. 1-1=0.

The third set down in I-O has 2's over 6's. 2+6=8. 0 over 4 there. 4 doubled is 8 halved is 2.

The top half. Look at row 37, R thru V. 34, R thru V.

And the bottom half. I wanted to point out here the set in row 55 and 56 to the far right. Look at those 30's as 35.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: January 18, 2013, 8:13 am - IP Logged

This is for Texas todays Midday. I have two of the numbers i think will hit highlighted green in the blown up sections. I'm way, way to tired to really look at it. This is just to see how it does. Maybe the 6 with the 1 and 2.

Top half.

Bottom section.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: January 18, 2013, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Florida today midday. 1-18-13. Looks like some doubles of the 4's or 6's. Probably the 6's since all them 4's just came in. Maybe 766 or 166??? Those 6's could flip though. So 9's possibly, but I'd say 6's.

Top section.

Bottom.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: January 18, 2013, 9:15 am - IP Logged

And finishing out with NC for today. Can't,,,,,,, take,,,,,,, no,,,,,,, more, for today. Maybe 344 or 744. Or it says 292 right across the bottom right. As far as i can see that's what it says. All i do know is I'm off here. Best of luck to all today!!!!

Top.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: January 18, 2013, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Gonna start with the Texas one. 5-6-8. Since i was the furthest off on it. I said maybe the 2 and 1 with the 6 maybe. Starting with those numbers, The 6 was there. 6 minus the 1 is 5. 6 plus the 2 is the 8. Still learning to read this, but a whole lot closer. Plus you can see the 5-6-8 all in the I thru O. And you can see the 8 in the green cells on the right.

Florida i was off on the doubles. 8-4-9.I said possibly doubles of the 4 or 6. 4 doubled is the 8. The 4 showed up and the 6 flipped like i thought it might. Plus if you look in the green cells in the lower right corner of the right hand side. There is 2 cells over 2 other cells.

And for here in NC. 2-2-1. Got the doubles for here today. Doubles of the 4 though with the two picks. 2 doubled is 4. But also said there is 2-9-2 in that right hand side part. 9 is 0-1 (10). It's getting there.

(Just making a note with this so i can keep track of what I'm seeing).

Ok, back to work. Good luck all!!!

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: January 20, 2013, 2:45 am - IP Logged

Ok. Still been at it. Got some new sightings in this thing. Thought I'd share them. It's funny what you can find if you look deep enough into something i guess.

This is from that 2-2-1 again that hit here in NC on the 18th. Here is the bigger section of the workout to compare it to. The top of it has been cut off from the snipping tool, but it's what's at the bottom I'm getting to anyway.

Notice that there are two 6's in the subtracted side. There are two 6's in the added side. In rows 59 thru 62 columns I thru O. There is one 4 in the subtracted side and one in the added side. If you can look at the 0 and 4 in row 59 and look at the 0 as 5, that is the total sum of 2-2-1, with 4 being the total sum of two thirds of the numbers that where drawn. Then flip that to the reverse you have 4 and 3 in a reverse pattern in row 62.The 4 is 2+2, adn the 3 is 1+2. The subtracted side is cells I61, I60, I59, J59, L59 and M59. The added cells are M60, M61, M62, L62, J62 AND H62. The 35 in K60 and the 31 in K61 both have a subtracted sum of 2. The 35 has an added sum of 8. The 31 has an added sum of 4. 8+4=12. This data comes from R thru V rows 59 thru 61. The 35 is from row 60, R thru V. It has a total of 35. The 31 is from  61 R thru V. These two also total the 66 in Z60. 35+31=66. Which is 12 as a total then on to 1 or 3.

See the 22 over 14 in K55 and K56? There could be a 2-2-1 in there somewhere. The 7 subtracted sum in J54 comes from the 0 and 3 in J55 and 56. That 7 added with the 3 below it is 10 which is 1. That 1 beside the 7 added with the 9 below it is 10 which is 1. Cross them up and both havea subtracted sum of 2.9-7=2. 3-1=2. But i guess that could be coincidence.

Page 27 of 53