Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 26 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2013, 3:23 am - IP Logged

One more. 12-12-12 Day draw. NC. (6-8-8)

You can see all the doubles of digits in this one also. In the red and green cells surrounding the totals of 32 and 22 (0 & 1).

I just wanted to throw this one in there because of how it shows the doubles and in the root of 6 at the top of the photo. There is no 6 in the root of 6. But in BB, BC, BD, BE in the row of 6's root, you can see the 8 09 (6) 8 there. 6-8-8

Whenever I've seen doubles in the roots, they have been like so. For example 8-8-9 (all together). 8?8?9. 8??8??9. 8???8???9. Or something like this with the 0 and 9, but that's usualy in the case as this one. Where there are no number of it's self in it's root. Or like in the root of 5, there is no 5. The root of 7 has no 8. The root of 8 has no 5. But there are games when there are doubles of 5 coming off of a 5 as one of the newest numbers. Then it will either use a 0 to work what it needs, or something like taking a 1 beside a 9 and subtracting it to give 8 and then showing the 5-5 beside it. Stuff like that.

I can tell you if you flip the 5's and 0's here, it will show you a different view at the bottom. And you have to think of what double 8 is. Here. But it's all there.

EDIT: Forgot to mention this is three doubles in a row for the day draws here in NC.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2013, 3:50 am - IP Logged

Here is the next doubles that hit here in the day draws. This wasn't a ++- this was  +-+. To show the difference. 12-14-12 (9-5-9).

Just look at the bottom bottom row inthe added sum single totals. The 9-5-2-7 and compare that to the 9-5-9 that hit.

Your totals are 16 in the red with the 2-4-1-1-3-5 which is 5 or 7. But with the 5 as 0, it is 11 and I've explained that as 9 a few times.

Yellow over blue is 16. = 5 or 7. 

Then 9-5-11-7-6-10 and totals 48 or 12 and is 1 or (3). If you leave out the 5 and 10 (0) you have 33 which is 0 or 6.

And the bottom single sum total are 9-5-2-7-7-6-1. That total 37 and is either 4 or 10 and the 10 is either 9 or 1.

If you leave that extra 7 out, you have 30 and that is either 7 and 3 which is 10 = 9 or 1. Or you have the 3 and 0, the 0 rooting up the 3 to make 9. Count that 30 as 35 and you have 2 or 8. 9 doubled is 18. Anyway you want to look at it. It's there.

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2013, 4:09 am - IP Logged

That's all i got for tonight folks. My eyes are glowing red enough i could stop the traffic for the train to go on thru. Best of luck today to all!!!

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
        BOSTON
        United States
        Member #48
        September 9, 2001
        3611 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2013, 11:20 am - IP Logged

still need help to download the pic3 search without stallong. thanks

BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3611 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2013, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

did you get my message about sending me the excel to download again. I want to try it with utorrent which I saved.thanks

BOSTON
            United States
            Member #48
            September 9, 2001
            3611 Posts
            Posted: January 9, 2013, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

anyone know how to link this so can use it with open office apache? thanks for any help.

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: January 10, 2013, 6:18 am - IP Logged

Well, i guess everyone thinks I've hit a wall and stuck again? Not quite. I'm just getting started. I have been going over and over this searching book to see if i could come up with a way that you could just put the numbers in and it pop out the next ones. Nice and easy. Well it has been harder than i thought. But not so hard it can't be done. My limited excel skills have put me in slow mo' but I'm getting there.

I figured with me seeing the numbers in that upper right hand corner of the newest part had something to do with it. Well, more than i thought. I'm talking under the X for 0 and 1's total times showing up in the workouts. The numbers still show upin the - and + but they are harder to read if you don't know what to look for. Actually the subtracted sum and the added sums of the total amount of times 0,1,2 showed up in th chart show the numbers in order. There's usually a 0 in the mix there and they're a bit tricky. But there.

Now what I've done is taken the number of times that 0 and 1 hit. Brought that down to it's own cube and separted it into two separate digits. Like if it was 43, then 4 goes first on the upper left corner of the square, and 3 in the upper right corner. The total of 1 goes in under.

I then went around it like I've showed on here already with adding and subtracting. Gettin each possible result from all the angles. That's 12 total sums by adding and subtracting. That's on a square with 4 sides. 12 little squares make the outer realm of the cube. We are looking for three numbers. 3x4=12. Making sense???

Now, with doing this i decided to play around with ways to automate it to pick the numbers for us. To make it easier for the users to see what i have with it. Everything i tested just didn't give the results i wanted. So. I got into the cube i just talked about. I know i saw that the nuumbers kept adding up. And kept adding up. So i tested it a little more. And this is what i'm showing now.

The cube is in the center with all the colors in it. The sums where 72 for 0 and 24 for 1. This was the 12-5-12 draw for here in NC.

I started with the subtracted sums at the top. The dark red ones. 2-5-3-5-2-0. Now you can see 2-7-9 in there if you look close. Just in those numbers. The 5 over 5 above this is by taking first the 2 in the lower left hand corner and subtracting it from the 5. Then going on to the right subtracting each number from the next. These are in the pinkish cells right above the cube as 3-2-2-3-2. The ones ontop of these are doing the same thing but adding the numbers. That gave 7-8-8-7-2. The next row up is taking the first set (the ones i just talked about) and subtracting the sums from each other in the pinkish. That gave 7-3=4, 8-2=6, 8-2=6, 7-3=4 and 2-2=0. Then added then on top of that. 7+3=10, 8+2=10, and so on. The top section is doing the same thing again. Only this time, because there are double digits involved, i summed them up to there single form on top.

Now the  top offshoot to the right is those summed up numbers and the subtracted ones turned sideways to make it easier to read. And here is where it got fun. Under the + column is those digits added together. Under the -column is the subtracted sums of the two columns. With the last - column them subtraced again. You can see the uniformity of the numbers here. A nice little pattern. And the only one that had a double digit reaction was the bottom 6 and 4. But it also had more sums. Because of this. The 2, i posted on the back of it here. The 1's from the 10's i guess can go along with the 7 to give 7-1=6, the 9 reversed and with the 5 to give 5+1=6, the 9 reversed again. And if you add all the numbers from the top rows together, it totals 34 which is 1 or 7.

If you total the second row down up it totals 64, which is 2 or 10. 10 is either 9 subtracted or 1 added. The first row above the cube has a total of 44. 44 is either 0 or 4. Half of 4 is 2. 0 halves the 4. 0 as 5 with 4 makes 9. And 0 halving the 4 to 2 and subtracting the 2 from the 9 gives 7. See the 0 in the upper right subtracted corner by it's self??? It's the only one in the workout.

The cube you can see the pattern it made. Nice and pretty.

The lower part is doing the same thing with the added sums. The total added sums only. From lower left swinging up around to the right. 4-9-6-2-6-9. The second 2 doesn't count, cause it's already there. It's the sum of 11.

The subtracted sums first gave 5-3-4-4-3. With the added 13-15-8-8-15. Notice on the subtracted side it was the last workout that showed the numbers. Here on the added side it's the first. I've turned these sideways again to show. 5+13=18 which is 7 or 9. Well you can see for yourself it's there. Only the 7 and 9 are backwards as to what they where at the top. But, if 0 is the starting of numbers, then subtracting is kind of like behind isn't it? Just reverse the subtracting here and it's laid out perfect, 2-7-9. Well for both actually, the 2 is hanging behind the 4 and 6 at the top.

Adding the total up on the second row below the cube workout is, from left to right, 8+4=12, 12+6=18, 4+8=12, 4+8=12, and 12+6=18. There's 2-7-9 all over that.

The last row has totals of, from left and right again, 0 and 8 a difference of 2. 0 and 12, which is 1 and 3, and has a difference of 2. Well you can do the math there.

The first 5 over 5 below the cube has a total combined sum of 78 and is either 1 or 15, then 4 or 6. The subtracted sum of 1 with the added sum of 6 =7.

Second 5 over 5 has a total of 72. 72 is either 5 or 9. Ain't it funny how a 5 is like an upside down 2 and 9 is like an upside right 6??? 2 is double, and 5 is half or double. (of 0 anyway.)

Third set totals 56. 56 is either 1 or 11. 11 is 0 or 2. 0 (5) and 2 is 7. And/or the 1 and 0 (5) is 6. An usipde down 9.

But this could just be again. Thought I'd throw it out there and let ya'll take a look see.

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: January 10, 2013, 6:47 am - IP Logged

Here's the same thing only a different game. This was the 9-9-3 that hit here on 12-7-12.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: January 10, 2013, 7:37 am - IP Logged

This is how I'm looking at it. As a square, divided in two equal parts. Evenly dividing it from corner to corner give you 6 sides instead of 4. Using one half as a mirror reverse. As numbers are and have. But both showing the same outcome. Like a positive and a negative, drawing together.

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: January 10, 2013, 8:21 am - IP Logged

This one was the 657 from 12-9-12 draw here.

There are so many of it in this one i can't explain them all, but got a bunch of them in the photo. If they are not bold colored they are and added offset of the sums and not a direct sum.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: January 12, 2013, 2:19 am - IP Logged

Well, I'm a little P.O.'d over a 4-2-8 on tonights 3-2-8. Because of a stupid oversight on my part. But mistakes is where we learn what to correct. Here is part of that correction right now. See I've only got back to this a little over a month ago. And have been putting a lot of time into this wanting to know what can be done. If anything. Well, I've learned a few things about it. One, there is randomness in the numbers. There is no doubt randomness. Two, the randomness isn't there by mistake. There is an "inner working" to random that i never knew was there. Not what your all probably thinking when i say random. But, let's just say random. I'll get into my findings soon. But first i wanted to show what i saw "after" tonight's drawing. I've said a couple of posts back that you have to look at the cubings as a mirror. But have been elsewhere in designing this mathematical workout to delve to deep into it. But that may hav been a mistake. Well, I won't say a mistake there either. I've learned from it. TREMENDOUSLY!!!!! I'll be showing that also. But here is about the mirroring effect of the cube. Or as i see it anyway. I just fixed this up out of my workout for that 3-2-8 that hit tonight. It's explained on the photo. (As i see it).

I've broken the cube down to where you can see the mirroring effect of it's workings. This is results of simply counting how many times 0 and 1 had showed up in my workout.  The 0 showed up 39 times and the 1, 42 times. Then spinning around the cube by adding and subtracting the numbers. Dark red is subtracted, lime green is added. The dark green are two of the numbers that hit tonight. This is a partial section of the inner randomness I have seen while working on this since starting back. This i just payed attention to tonight.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: January 12, 2013, 2:43 am - IP Logged

This is a section of the workout for tonights draw also. I have blew it up so it can be seen better. This is an actual section of what I have been working on trying to decypher. Whatever is in the bordered cells is the actual data from the workout. The part that is marked "Added in after observation" is the only thing altered with the data recieved. I just put it in there so ya'll could see it. The Subtracted half was copied and pasted below so i could show it side by side with the added half. Talk about a mirror on the two center sections. WOW!!! How about i left that 1 in the center from the 9+1 as 10. 10(15) 5-1=4?

You could fold it up like a rubicks cube. This shoud actually be mirrored also. The top subtracted half would be where the bottom added half set is. and vice versa. I am working from subtracted side of the 0-1 count cube up and the added side down to make it make sense. But, the center sections are right on track to where they would be. You could put a little hinge right there in the center and flip them over almost perfectly.

There's more to come.... Ya'll can see what you think.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: January 12, 2013, 2:50 am - IP Logged

This is the section from where the last two pieces came from. Just incase anyone wanted to see it. There is none of this any more than adding and subtraction. None of it. The parts under Total sum M-Q I will get to next. That's what cost me the 3-2-8 tonight. But I'll get to that.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: January 12, 2013, 3:22 am - IP Logged

And here is the part that cost me the straight win tonight. This is from the added sections results. M-Q is the results from the cube. Just carried over and brought to single digit sums. This is in the photo above (or the last post of the last page, wherever it ends up). Total Sum M-Q-/+ is taking the numbers from the - row and adding them together. 9+9+7+0+9=25. The sum total of +, 2+9+7+2+9=29. 25 is either 3 or 7 and 29 is either 7, 0 or 2.

Total SUM M-Q is all the numbers for each section added together to a total sum. The top section was 63. 63 is either 3 or 9. The rest you can see. Notice how there wasn't a 2 or 8 showing in the first section under Total Sum M-Q-/+ but it is in the bottom section and 3 is showing. There is no 2 or 3 in the center secition showing but there are two 8's. Third section has no 3 showing but has the 2 and 8. And the Total SUM section is self explanatory so ne need in going thru all of that.

And yes, there could be multiple numbers made here, but I'm only interested in what showed up and how "coincidental" it is how these did in the manner that they have. And not just on this workout. Multiple nights of no sleep this week kind of testing is what I'm talking about.

BOSTON
                              United States
                              Member #48
                              September 9, 2001
                              3611 Posts
                              Posted: January 12, 2013, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Nate see what you can do about getting the pic3 search to download properly. thanks

Page 26 of 53