Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 32 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2013, 7:20 am - IP Logged

Ok. For anyone still keeping up with this. And for my personal notes on what I'm trying to do with this. This is where i am. Been at this pretty much all weekend. Minus a little mechanic work on Saturday. Been here all night testing, again, and have stupid jury duty in about 3 hours. So I'm going to tell what i can about this and, try, to get a couple more up here. Like I said, i see this working like a positive and negative energy source. Like the maiority of things in this life does. This was the 2-3-13 day draw for here. Using the two previous day draws numbers of 4-7-3 and 7-8-2. This draw was 5-9-5 and 4-7-8-3 for the pick 4.

Gonna start off with the 1 in cell AE60. That is where I've been trying to get this to do what my brain has been seeing. If you take the 5-9-5 and sum it up to a whole number you get 19>10>1. Now look in cells J59, L59, J62 and L62. You have 9 - 1 over 1 - 9. If you subtract that 1 in L59 from both 9's it gives you 8 twice. Do the same with the opposite corner 1 there. That gives you two more 8's. Four 8's are 32 which in turn is either 1 or 5. Then you have your two 9's. One each in the added side and the subtracted side. If you merge the two (add) you get 18, which is then 9. Total all four numbers up and ou get 20. As in 2 0's. And 0 is the good twin of 5. That isn't necessary, but i thought it was pretty cool how that worked out. If you look down thru M, you have 5 over 4-6 and 5 again. Add that 4 and 6 and you have 10 which is either 9 or 1. Same thing down thru I. Minus that 3 being there. I don't know about that part. I'm just showing as i see it. And I just a minute ago saw this. I just put in the numbers, let it do it's thing then post here and go over them. Kind of using my intuition as to what I've saw with all this to get it to do what i see. So I can formulate it for whoever wants a copy. Which has been about 13 people on the new one. LOL. Don't blame people for not wanting to try it. It takes some getting used to that's for sure. But, I'm getting used to it.

Let me start now by saying that if this works off of neg.-pos., then i had to make a change to it. Nothing drastic. Which i think i already showed partially. The change is under NS and PS. Better back up a little. To the left of NN. Starting with the 10 there. That is going around the set in I thru M. Starting with that 1 in L59 and the 9 in J59. Add those two together and you get 10. Then with that 9 and the 5 to the left you get the 14 under the 10. This is the adding of the subtracted sums of K60 and K61. I call this the negative side. Under NN, is taking those added sums of the negative side and getting the single digit subtracted sum. NP is getting the single digit added sum of the negative side. Now, under NS. This is doing the same thing as i did with adding the numbers if the negative side, only subtracting them. It gives you all possible whole numbers that they can make. The negative side is L59, J59, I59, I60, I61 and I62. The positive side is M59, M60, M61, M62, L62 and J62. All that data goes in to the right where PN, PP, and PS is. Giving me the neg. and pos. to make the reactions with.

The change now occurs here. I was using the added and subtracted top four of both the neg. and pos. Which was the top four cells under NN, NP, PN and PP in the four workouts above them. Now you can see that i'm using the NP and NS and PP and PS. Because it just made more sense to me with what I've been seeing. Switching has made it even more clearer. Under NP and Ns you can see the 1-8 over 5-4. Those two go into the center of the cube above it. Same as with the four under PP and PS. The two cubes above these switch the 0's to 5's and the 6's to 9's. Their polar opposites, then does the calculations. To give a view of both worlds. Here is how this works and what to look for. Take the cube right above the negative side. (Starting in the top right corner in Y71.) See the 9 over 9 over 5? But, that's 9-9-5 not 5-9-5. See that 4 in between there? You have 9 at the top of this, 5 sat the bottom. That center 9 is a bridge. It links to the 4 then to the other 5. 9-4=5. If you look right above that bridge, you have 1 beside 8. That is 9. Below you have 6 beside 3. That is 9 again. Above that cube, you see the two 9's and the 5 highlighted. With the two 4's as a bridge with that 1 beside the 8. To the right bottom cube. Above the positive side. The 9 is the only one highlighted. See that 2-3 over 3-2? 2 and 3 make???? Behind that 9 is 8-7-8. 7 and 8 is 15. Or the same position the 5 is in the teens. Now, because that 9 is there in the normal world. It is swithced in the polar opposite in the cube above this one. The 9-1 over 1-2 is now 6-1 over 1-2 above. You can see those 7,8's to 15 change into the 5's in the same spots. Now bridging them is a 4 and 6. 4 and 6 is 10 or 9 or 1. Bottom right corner of this same cube is 2-3 over 3-8. First you have 2+3 and 2+3. Both giving 5. Then the 8 and 2 giving 10, (9 or 1). Subtract the two 3's from that 8 and you have 5 from both directions. If you subtract the 2 from the 8 you get 6. The polar opposite of 9. If you add you get 10, (9 or 1). If the 0 and 5 are in fact alternate universe forms, you also have 15 for the 10 which is 1+5=6. The two positve sides, you can pretty much fold them up like a book starting in that bottom right hand corner going along the separater line of added-subtracted.

For the pick 4. I'm just going to show the positive side right now. My brain is slowing down from the tiredness and i can see the 4-7-8-3 clearly in those two. Start with the top one. See that 4 in the top left corner? Go diagonal to the bottom right corner. There is a 5 on either side of that 4. Link them down to that 2 and you have 7. That 6 attached to the 4 with the two 1's on either side and you have 7. Straight down the middle you have 6 and 2 which is 8. I'm pretty sure you can see the 7-8-3 of the 4-7-8-3 linked together there already without me pointing it out. Look at this one like folding it like a book. Going from that 2 in the corner to the 0. See how those two 5's beside the two 1's line up perfectly with the two 7's and two 3's? They're bridging at the 1's and 7's. 5-1=???? 7-3=???? The last time i checked 7+1=8 also. Pretty neat huh? Well, fine then. I think so. LOL. JK. The cube under that one. The regular world set. You can see the 8-7-8 in the upper left corner. This one bridges right down the middle. See how the 7 and 8 equal 15 and gives the 4. The 9 connects to the 2 and gives 7. 8-1 on both sides give 7. The 3's with the 1's give 4. The two 2's give 4. Fold it up and it will put 4 and 3 right over top of 7 and 8.

The bottom parts is doing the same thing as the top parts here. Only it's using the bottom four numbers just like the top. Way too tired to explain all that right now but will later when i get home and rest a spell. I will show you the one cube starting in Y83. This is for the 5-9-5. First you have the 5 and 9 as the hinges. The 2 and 7 as a bridge. 7-2=5. 2+7=9. You have 1 and 6 on the left and top. Both on the subtracted sides. 6-1=5. Bottom and right you have 8's and 3's. 8-3=5. You have the same thing for the bottom one, because there are no parallel 0,5,6,9 there. If i used all the numbers parallels, it'd do the same thing. I don't really want to get into it that deep though. Not just yet anyway. Here is where i am now though. I'll upload a new book made up for February if anyone wants it. You can use it to play with, see if what I'm showing is correct and I'm telling the truth. BTW, if anyone is trying this and happens to see something not right, please let me know. I've got entirely too much time in this for something to not be right. I'd really appreciate it.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2013, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Here are the new 1.8.2 version books for February 2013.

Day draws: http://www.sendspace.com/file/pvlede

Evenings: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nquqo6

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2013, 4:00 am - IP Logged

The workout for 2-5-2013 day draw in NC. The whole workout. Yes, there is a lot to it, but the bottom parts is all that need looking at. That's where the magic happens. I just wanted to put a whole workout on here, to show how it does it's thing. You can see the 33 X for 0 and 33 X for 1 in column BI.

8-5-0  for the day draw and 6-3-1-4 for the day pick 4 here.

You can see the 33 over 33 in columns AF and AG. This is carried over from the above shot.

Here, look just to the right and down of where the pick 4 numbers are shown. In column BB. The set to the left in the same set of up and down cells. In column AW.  See how instead of the 6 showing it's the 9? (Just to the left of the counters. And look how many times 4 and 1 showed up in these  sets. (Columns BD and BE)). The cube under AN thru AQ, i think thats the cells, is just testing purposes. Nothing concrete there. Although you can see the numbers of the 4 fairly clear.

And the bottom section. I should have cut more off of this one, but didn't. You can see how putting in the subtracted sums of the surrounding cells in I thru M 59 thru 62 has changed the outcome of placement.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2013, 4:24 am - IP Logged

Was playing around with this. Just testing some. I knew what this could do with using the totals of 0 and 1. The beginning numbers. And wanted to see what it might do with the ending number. Being 9 and 10 (0). And here is what it did on these draws. I just took the totals of the 9 and the 0 in the top portion of this "thing", and put them where all this comes from. You can see the 8-5-0 more clearin the set at I thru M. Well, the 0 and 8 in the center. And all those 5's under M. But the 6 and 3 for the pick 4 is under I. And 5 is 1+4. 63-14. And you can see that the 4 and 1 showed up the most in the set to the right. I also see that the 6-3-1-4 isn't laid out straight anywhere in the top right sets. But it is on the bottom right sets. Only not vertical like the other. This time it's horizontal on the top bottom right set. On this way also, there is no 8 in any of the top four cubes in Y thru AG. But there is on the bottom four sets. On the bottom four sets, the 6 and the 4 showed up the most in the cubes. So, this way it showed the 1-4-6 showing the most. Not including the 0 on the top sets. Which is ok, i think. I believe we could look at the rest of it and see enough to find that the 3 goes with it.

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2013, 4:43 am - IP Logged

I've been working on this like crazy. Well, it's 4:30 in the morning again, and i gotta work again to day, but still here at it. About all my free time is right here with this crazy thing. Trying everything i can to formulate this so it will show us what to play. My limited excel skills are really hindering me from doing that. I'm trying though. It's not like it's getting downloaded like crazy or anything anyway. But, this is something i want done. Something I want to do before i leave this world, and will. I can't look at this and say there isn't something with this. It's just game after game after game. So, I'ma keep at it till i find the way to make this do what I see.

I don't know how much space we can use putting this stuff on here, but if i put too much, i suppose Todd will tell me to slow down. LOL. Don't want to slow any servers down or anything putting my crap on here. I'm testing and working on it all i can to get it finished. And just about everything you all are seeing is pretty much as it comes along. This is kind of my place to work out what i see with it, but if it get's to much, or if no one is interested in even using it, just let me know. I can always go back to talking it thru my own head. Or just put the finished product up here when i get it there. I just don't care anything about wasting peoples time is all. If all ya'lls time is like mine, there's just never enough of it, so can't be wasting any of it.

Alrighty, I gotta get to bed, like now. LOL. Got work in about 3 hours, and a job interview before that to boot. So rest is a gotsta for a bit anyway.

Best of luck to all today, and be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2013, 3:12 am - IP Logged

Ok. Back again. Sorry I haven't been on here showing anymore with this. I've had work to do and been a little short on time.  Plus, I've been updating some of my PB work so I can get back into that game.

Here is the 2-5-2013 evening draw for here in NC.  (6-3-3) and (3-1-5-3)

If you look under th counters in AJ  and BE, you can see that 1 showed up the most with 13 times. 3 came in second with 11 times. For the top half sections. On the bottom portion 2 showed up 12 times and 3 was second again. Starting with the Pick 4 numbers, and those numbers. The difference in the numbers from the 3 is 2. 3-1 is 2 and 5-3 is 2. Now, in BB 65 thru 68 you have the 5-3-3-1 showing. In AW 65 thru 68 you have 3-1-5-3. Because there is no parallel of 0,5,6,9 in AV-AW 76-77, they are the same in both sets of the negative subtracted side top. In the positive added side, well you can see it. In AY thru BB, 71 thru 74, you can see the 5-3-1-1 on the left hand side. On the right, you have 5 in the corner, attached to a 3, then 1 beside a 3. Something to look for with these. Under PS, you have 3-1-3-2-3. Take those last two digits there. 2 and 3 =5. The 6-3-3 is in there in patterns. You can look and see those. Like the Same spot where the 3-1-5-3 is in AB 65 thru 68, see how 5+1=6 here surrounded by the 3's in AB 65 and 68. On the left of that cube, you have 4-6-3-1. There it is again only this time there is only one 3 showing and the 6, but you have 4 and 1 left over. 4-1=3. 6-3-3.

The rest below these are the same way. All one eve draw before the other for February.

2-4-2013 eve. (2-9-1) and (6-9-9-7). Not as easy to see on this one, but it gets better again. I promise.

2-3-2013 eve. (4-4-1) and (6-3-9-3). Ahh, lil' better. LOL.

2-2-2013 eve. (4-1-4) and (4-5-9-4).

A little harder to see again, but look in column AV at the top. In AW at the top, you have 5-3-1-8, with a 4 in AV68. Just look at that 5-3-1-8 compared to 5-4-9-4 (4-5-9-4).Here also, look in the top set under AY to BB. See the 9 and 4 in the upper corners? See that 8-1 between the 9 and 4? See that 8-1 below the 9? How about the 2-3 under the 4? How about another 3-2 on the bottom of that section? How about a 3+1 in that bottom right hand corner? Twice there????

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11119 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2013, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Ok. Back again. Sorry I haven't been on here showing anymore with this. I've had work to do and been a little short on time.  Plus, I've been updating some of my PB work so I can get back into that game.

Here is the 2-5-2013 evening draw for here in NC.  (6-3-3) and (3-1-5-3)

If you look under th counters in AJ  and BE, you can see that 1 showed up the most with 13 times. 3 came in second with 11 times. For the top half sections. On the bottom portion 2 showed up 12 times and 3 was second again. Starting with the Pick 4 numbers, and those numbers. The difference in the numbers from the 3 is 2. 3-1 is 2 and 5-3 is 2. Now, in BB 65 thru 68 you have the 5-3-3-1 showing. In AW 65 thru 68 you have 3-1-5-3. Because there is no parallel of 0,5,6,9 in AV-AW 76-77, they are the same in both sets of the negative subtracted side top. In the positive added side, well you can see it. In AY thru BB, 71 thru 74, you can see the 5-3-1-1 on the left hand side. On the right, you have 5 in the corner, attached to a 3, then 1 beside a 3. Something to look for with these. Under PS, you have 3-1-3-2-3. Take those last two digits there. 2 and 3 =5. The 6-3-3 is in there in patterns. You can look and see those. Like the Same spot where the 3-1-5-3 is in AB 65 thru 68, see how 5+1=6 here surrounded by the 3's in AB 65 and 68. On the left of that cube, you have 4-6-3-1. There it is again only this time there is only one 3 showing and the 6, but you have 4 and 1 left over. 4-1=3. 6-3-3.

The rest below these are the same way. All one eve draw before the other for February.

2-4-2013 eve. (2-9-1) and (6-9-9-7). Not as easy to see on this one, but it gets better again. I promise.

2-3-2013 eve. (4-4-1) and (6-3-9-3). Ahh, lil' better. LOL.

2-2-2013 eve. (4-1-4) and (4-5-9-4).

A little harder to see again, but look in column AV at the top. In AW at the top, you have 5-3-1-8, with a 4 in AV68. Just look at that 5-3-1-8 compared to 5-4-9-4 (4-5-9-4).Here also, look in the top set under AY to BB. See the 9 and 4 in the upper corners? See that 8-1 between the 9 and 4? See that 8-1 below the 9? How about the 2-3 under the 4? How about another 3-2 on the bottom of that section? How about a 3+1 in that bottom right hand corner? Twice there????

Can you do one for NM?  I have no luck using this program.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: February 14, 2013, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Can you do one for NM?  I have no luck using this program.

Hey lakerben,

Same here as far as 3 outa 3 or 4 outa 4. But, getting atleast one every time for the 3 and two for the 4. But, ya'll don't have 4 there. This really takes some looking at to figure out what to look for. It has showed me that it is atleast possible to win everytime though. Just gotta find one number that is going to hit, then look for the patterns in the rest of it. I mean, if one number can be determined out of 3 sets of 10 in a completely "random" game everytime, and 2 out of 4 in a 4 sets of 10 completely "random" game then all 3 or 4 is very possible.

This is for the last drawing that took place there. 3-2-6 hit there on the 13th.

It's kinda small since i had to take three shots then put them together.

First thing i look at is under AP thru AV. Those numbers in the green cells. At least one of those numbers hit 9 out of 10 games. More so on the pick 4. Usually, at least 2 will hit. Then i look at the counters under AJ. Where the green arrow is. You can see that the 2 showed up 18 times in the top set. The 2 came in on this draw. About 8 out of 10 times, the number that shows up the most, here, comes in on the upcoming draw. With this one, 2 showed the most, but, 4 and 6 came in second with 10X. In these two counters, when a number shows up the most in both counters, it's pretty well coming up in the draw. If you find a number you pretty well know is coming from these, just go to the draws sheet and put it in one of the cells for that game. It will highlight them all up for you to look for patterns.

Where the purple arrow is, that is part of my testing to see if this can be formulated fully. You got two out of three in order here. It showed 3-2-5, for the 3-2-6.

Another spot to look for what is coming is in row 76. The 1,3,3,1,4,4. Which may not be on the uploaded books. It's more testing to formulate this thing. At least one of these numbers show up 9 out of 10 times.

Look in R thru V rows 34 thru 37. See all those 6's showing. Same as in rows 44 thru 47 same columns.

Now in the pattern part. Columns Y thru AG rows 76 thru 80. Under NP and NS the top 4 cells there. You have 4 - 2 over 4 - 2. No 6 or 3 showing there. In the bottom 4 cells you have 6 - 2 over 9 - 1. The 2 and 6 are showing here but no 3. There is a 3 there right in the center for a link. And with the negative positive 4 and the negative subtracted 2 you have 6. That's a positive and a negative together to give a reaction. If you total all four of those together, you get 12. And 12 is either 1 or 3. At the bottom four you have the 2 and 6. You also have the evil twin 9 of the 6, but no 3 still. If you get a negative (subtracted) look at the positive 9 and 6, you get a 3. If you put a positive spin on that negtive 2 and 1 you get a 3. You can see in the PN, PP, and PS side of this the same results. You have to look in this part to really see what to play. Notice that there is no 0,7,8 showing under either NP, NS, PP or PS. A 0,7 or 8 didn't come in on the draw either. A 9 showed up only twice in the NP, NS, PP, or PS columns, but both times in the "positive" sections. See how the 3 showed up in both the "positive" and the "negative" and was the link.

I need to just jump in here with some photos, and break this apart i guess is what i need to do. That may make it easier to see what it going on.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2013, 1:22 am - IP Logged

Here is for the 2-12-13 eve draw here. In the counters in column D and E. 3 and 6 showed up in the section it was taking count of. That's to the right where there are two sets. 3 columns of 4 rows twice. (Where the 3-3 is highlighted at the top, and the 6-6 is also.) Those numbers. Here the counters under AI and AJ don't have any high amounts for the pick 3, but do for the 4. Just look under PS. The 2 is showing under NS but not anywhere else there. You do have that 1,3,7 under PN though. Look at the number just to the right of each of those under PP and compare those with the ones just mentioned from PN. See if you can see a 2 there anywhere. You have to look for stuff like this with these. That's why I'm having such trouble formulating this. Plus, I really just don't know how to do alot of what i need to. Still, under PS again, there is 3 of the 4 for the 4 draw. With, the 2,4 and 5 (0) shwoing up the most for it in the counters.

2-13-13 eve. NC. 601 and 6830

See the eight times 1 showed up in D and E counters. In the counters under BK and BL, the 0 showed up the most. Under NP, there is 8-4-4-8-3. 4+4 is 8 and 4-4 is 0. Then you have 1 and 4 at the bottom under NN and NS. 4-1 is 3 and 1 and 4 is 5(0).

2-14-13 eve here.  Just look under PN, PP and PS on the 4 section. On the counters under BK and BL, 2, 4 and 5 all three showed up 6 times. At least double the amount of times of any other numbers. This set of counters count the digits in NN, NP, NS, PN, PP and PS only. From the counters of AI and AJ, 1,4,5 showed up the most.

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2013, 1:39 am - IP Logged

And here was the day draw here. 3-4-0 and 6-0-4-6.

The counters under D and E. 3 and 4 both showed up the most with 5 a piece. No real tell signs in the counters under AI and AJ. But, the 0 showed up 6 times as the most. 0 hit both of these draws. (Interesting note: 3,4,5,6 all showed up 4 times each.) Under PN for the 3 set. Under PS for the 3 set. At the bottom of PN thru PS for the 3 set. The 4 is showing and the 0. 6 and 8 is 14 and is either 3 or 5 (0). The two 6's are 6-6=0 or 6+6=12 then 3.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2013, 3:11 am - IP Logged

And one more B4 hittin the hay.

From the 2-11-13 day draw for here. 935 and 7224.

I love the pattern on the 4 for this one. I hate the 6244 that i chose to play for the 4 draw. lol. I didn't care much for the 826 i chose for the 935 either. But, oh well.

Wanted to show some sections on this one.

First off, the top of the workout. Look in row 11. Under the 17,18,19. Just to the left of those three. Now, just to the right. Now at the results of 0 and 1 on the right of the page. See anything looking like 9-3-5? How about any 3's or 5's in the bottom right hand corner?

This is that section where the numbers show up in the green cells that is about center sheet.

And then this bottom part. I oughta be slapped for missing this one. HARD!!! LOL. That upper right hand corner in the AY thru BB cube is why i chose the 6 and not the 7. Shoulda looked under J thru R a little better i guess. See those 9's under AW? 2 and 7 is ??? How about those 6's under AT??? 2 and 4 is???

'

K. That's about all i got in me for tonight. Once my eyes start burning, I'm more useless than usual.

Night all and best of luck today!!!

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi all. Was doing a quick look over for the draws here tonight and thought I'd post it up here incase any one wanted to look at it.

First i noticed all the 7's up and down thru PP and PS. So I popped one in the draw sheet for this game. I also saw that the 2 and 4 showed up the most in both sets and the most times, so i popped in a 2 and 7 in the draw sheet for this game. Got a nice little pattern going with those for the 4 draw here tonight.

Don't really think so for the 3 with those numbers, but put them in there on this photo just to see how it looked before trying to make any decisions on the 3 draw. For the 3 draw I'm looking at the actual 9 instead of a sum of 9, like the 2 and 7 in the 4 draw.

Anywho, wanted to share this pattern with any interested. Best of luck to all tonight!!!

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2013, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

This was for the day draw here for today. The 900 and 0645. None of the counters proved anything beneficial for this draw other than the BK-BL that counts the numbers in NN-PS. Oddly, the 0 showed up 6 times for this one. Noticed this quite a bit. Not sure what it means though or why it does this. But anyway, wanted to show under NN for the 3 section. It's highlighted in orange border. Got another section from yesterdays 340 that hit here also going to be below. I did notice that under NN thru NS there is 0-2-8 over 0-4-6. 2 and 8 is 10, which is 1 added, 9 subtracted or the completion of 0. The 4 and 6 below that is also 10. At the botom of NN thru NS both are showing 9-1-2. 9 from 9 is 0, 1 from 1 is 0, 2 from 2 is 0. Not sure if that is anything meaningful or beneficial, but more testing will tell something i guess. About every number under the G thru V findings was either 0 or 9 for this one. Other than that 2 showing in U92 it was either 0,5,6 or 9. (Just looking in the Lime green or pinkish colored cells of that section). Again for this one, we had 900 and 0645. 6 and 4 is 10 (0) 6 is a polar opposite of 9. 0 and 5 are opposites. and 4 and 5 is 9.

And the draw for here yesterday. The 340 i was talking about above. I already posted the whole workout last night, i guess it was, but just noticed this a minute ago. It's under PN and highlighted orange also. I guess I coulda played the top three cells of each of these and won. That's not all I'm after here though. One set of numbers per draw is all i wanna play, or gonna play. I'm all or nothing and that's all i know, all I'm gonna be. Woulda been 6 bucks and one $500 win here if played straight, down with these sets, but, I'm greedy. LOL. No, I'm not really. Just on a mission of knowledge is all.

bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2125 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2013, 7:09 am - IP Logged
                            Hello, gremfox, thank you, just a suggestion, also in addition to the stop and odd (digit)
                            Making of low high low = 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 high = 5, 6, 7, 8.9
                            Pairs = 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 3, 1 = odd 5, 7, 9 this has already
                            Horizontal and vertical Deltas
                            Example
                            Dismember pairs
                                     1st 2nd 3rd
                            456 = 45 56 46
                            153 = 15 13 53
                            Delta of the 1st position of the pair hozintal = 15-53 = 38    45-15=30 vertical delta = delta Union = 38,30
                            And so with, other peers
                            Greemfox, can you see if the delta 2 is more frequent among couples of pick3? Thank you
                              Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2013, 9:14 pm - IP Logged
                              Hello, gremfox, thank you, just a suggestion, also in addition to the stop and odd (digit)
                              Making of low high low = 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 high = 5, 6, 7, 8.9
                              Pairs = 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 3, 1 = odd 5, 7, 9 this has already
                              Horizontal and vertical Deltas
                              Example
                              Dismember pairs
                                       1st 2nd 3rd
                              456 = 45 56 46
                              153 = 15 13 53
                              Delta of the 1st position of the pair hozintal = 15-53 = 38    45-15=30 vertical delta = delta Union = 38,30
                              And so with, other peers
                              Greemfox, can you see if the delta 2 is more frequent among couples of pick3? Thank you

Hey dr san,

I think i understand what your asking here. According to this and the last post i put up anyway. I think that's where your getting the 456 and 153 from? I will check into this and see what i can come up with and get back to you.

So far, kind of what your talking about the 3 has been showing in the corners where you see this 456 and 153 in both sets. The numbers for the 4 draw have been more vertically up and down throughout the two sections of NN thru NS and PN thru PS. I see them like a going up crosses over and combines with the numbers going down. Taking or swapping with both the positive and the negative to make something new all together.

But what your actually talking about here I will have to look into. I'll get back to you on that as soon as i do some tersting into it.

Thanks a bunch for the post!!! And best of luck to you!!!

Page 32 of 53