Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 38 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2013, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Thanks, glad I caught you online

No problem, It's looking really weird for there today with this. Almost like doubles or trips maybe. If you look in J59, L59, J62 and L62, see all those 1's with that 9. These numbers, so far, have been showing close to what to look for. Like 9-1=8 and such with them. And it's showing 8's like crazy. I can't tell if it's 1 and 8 making 9, or 9 making 1 and 8. But, if you look in the cube under AD thru AG, rows 70 thru 73, you'll see that nice little pattern with the 1's and 8's. Again in the cube under Y thru AB, rows 82 thru 85. Looks kinda like a bird there. I'm thinking, and can't get doubles out of my head. Maybe 1-8-8, 1-1-8? Something to that nature. But, 0 (5), is staying in my head also. Not sure if the 0 (5) is for the 3 draw, 4 draw, or both. I'm seeing the 8's all over this thing though. Like crazy. Under AI thru AK at the top, that's where I set it up to show what is more likely to play. These numbers always have something to do with the next draw. But, I would look for 8 somehow in the draws there today. Both 3 and 4 draws. Something to the effect of double 8's, 1 and 9 for 8, 2 and 6 for 8, but probably not 4 and 4 for 8. The date is 3/8, and 3, I believe is the negative polar of 8, so should be some funky draws everywherre today. I would look toward the 8 and 1 there though with what I see here. Like 1-8-8, 1-8-0. You can look it over and see what you think.

I wish ya the best of luck with it though.  I have these books uploaded if you decide you want to grab them and see how they work there. I haven't done any back tests there with them so I don't really know. All it takes to fill them in and start looking is put the previous draws in the Draws sheet at the front of the book.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
    gay,ga
    United States
    Member #68810
    December 30, 2008
    5964 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2013, 9:50 am - IP Logged

No problem, It's looking really weird for there today with this. Almost like doubles or trips maybe. If you look in J59, L59, J62 and L62, see all those 1's with that 9. These numbers, so far, have been showing close to what to look for. Like 9-1=8 and such with them. And it's showing 8's like crazy. I can't tell if it's 1 and 8 making 9, or 9 making 1 and 8. But, if you look in the cube under AD thru AG, rows 70 thru 73, you'll see that nice little pattern with the 1's and 8's. Again in the cube under Y thru AB, rows 82 thru 85. Looks kinda like a bird there. I'm thinking, and can't get doubles out of my head. Maybe 1-8-8, 1-1-8? Something to that nature. But, 0 (5), is staying in my head also. Not sure if the 0 (5) is for the 3 draw, 4 draw, or both. I'm seeing the 8's all over this thing though. Like crazy. Under AI thru AK at the top, that's where I set it up to show what is more likely to play. These numbers always have something to do with the next draw. But, I would look for 8 somehow in the draws there today. Both 3 and 4 draws. Something to the effect of double 8's, 1 and 9 for 8, 2 and 6 for 8, but probably not 4 and 4 for 8. The date is 3/8, and 3, I believe is the negative polar of 8, so should be some funky draws everywherre today. I would look toward the 8 and 1 there though with what I see here. Like 1-8-8, 1-8-0. You can look it over and see what you think.

I wish ya the best of luck with it though.  I have these books uploaded if you decide you want to grab them and see how they work there. I haven't done any back tests there with them so I don't really know. All it takes to fill them in and start looking is put the previous draws in the Draws sheet at the front of the book.

Thanks alot........will go with the 182......is this chart in one of the books? Time for errands.......

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
      BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3611 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2013, 9:53 am - IP Logged

could you possibly do a chart for Mass. front 3 using last nights #? It was 468. thansk

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2013, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Thanks alot........will go with the 182......is this chart in one of the books? Time for errands.......

Your welcome. I have them set up for a whole month right now. They are set up at the front as game/date in the draws sheet. You just put the numbers that hit in the corresponding games spot in the front and that's it. Whatever date your looking to play on, will be filled in with what you see on here. Right now, they are set up that way so I can see what's going on from game to game. Each sheet is for each draw. It's very easy to fill in and then you just look for the patterns.

Alrighty, have a great day there, and best of luck with the 182.

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2013, 10:03 am - IP Logged

could you possibly do a chart for Mass. front 3 using last nights #? It was 468. thansk

Hey retxx,

Yeah, I'll get you one real quick. Did you ever get excel going? If not, I can fix you up with those Kingsoft sheets. They are about as close to excel as you can get and work nicely.

Give me a second and I'll plug it in.

BOSTON
            United States
            Member #48
            September 9, 2001
            3611 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2013, 10:04 am - IP Logged

I am going to try and enter the draw sheets etc again. what page is the updated forms on/ thanks

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2013, 10:07 am - IP Logged

I am going to try and enter the draw sheets etc again. what page is the updated forms on/ thanks

They're on page 35. So you got excel going? Are you wanting for the day draw, or the eve draw there? I'm not sure which.

BOSTON
                United States
                Member #48
                September 9, 2001
                3611 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2013, 10:09 am - IP Logged

the 468 was yesterdays eve draw.
                Thanks if you can do it.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2013, 10:30 am - IP Logged

the 468 was yesterdays eve draw.
                  Thanks if you can do it.

Ok. Here is what the draw for today there is showing. Because your a four draw there, I'm not sure how this will work or if it will. I'm seeing maybe 5-3-9. Not sure what order though. And with you having only the 4 draw, that makes this one T-U-F-F. I know you can win by getting the front three, but with this not really putting in order, I'd hate for it to be the back three. Maybe try 5-3-9-9 or 5-3-9-1. I know all todays games are going to revolve around 3 and 8 somehow. The 5 and 3 I can see pretty good. With that 2 showing up, and me thinking that 1 is the negative polar of it, I can kinda see it coming in somewhere. And see how the 5-3-9 is showing up in both "realms" of the cubes, Under AD thru AG, rows 70 thru 73, then again same columns, rows 82 down? I like the 5-3-1-9 the most though. You look it over though, and see if theres is a better choice/s. And of course, I wish you the best of luck!!!

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: March 8, 2013, 10:56 am - IP Logged

And for my final for now, the draw here today. 3-7-13 With what I see in it. It could easily reverse, with the 6-4-1 going to the Pick 4 and vice-versa. It could be completely off or right on. It's just what I see. The 3 is throwing me off and I can't determine which or if both will get it. Ah, whatever's whatever is all I know.

Best of luck to all today and be safe!!!

Just an update on this draw from yesterday here. And of course, I had the 4 and not the 1 in the four draw, but the other three where right there again. Wouldn't have it any other way, LOL. Getting really tired of those 3 out of 4's and 2 out of 3's. I shoulda used the "followers" section under AR thru AX more for the three draw here also. Mainly on this one, for the 4 draw, there is no excuse for me missing this one. There just isn't. With it highlighted with what did hit, I mean, just look at it in the cubes for the 4 section, and tell me how dumb it was for me to not pick that 1 instead of the 4. And the 3 draw, if you look at the top cube under AD thru AG, then again under AM thru BA, then again under AR thru AX, there was now reason I shouldn't have see the 1-9-8 either. UGHHH!!! Just look at the 1's and 8's, 1's and 9's, 8's and 9's paired up there.

I gotta get to work folks. The more I look at this, the madder I'm getting, so the best thing I can do right now is get to work and get my mind off this for a few hours.

Best of luck to all today and be safe!!!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                      Economy class
                      Belgium
                      Member #123700
                      February 27, 2012
                      4035 Posts
                      Posted: March 8, 2013, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

No report available: Greenfox has not posted any predictions.

BOSTON
                        United States
                        Member #48
                        September 9, 2001
                        3611 Posts
                        Posted: March 8, 2013, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

hi another question; Did you base your pic of 539 for me to play based on using all of feb draws I assume. What i am doing is entering Mar results and building on these each day. Will this work for me or will I need to fill all Mar. before i canplay. thanks for all your help. P.S. apache works for me.Jester Laugh

Horwood NL
                          Canada
                          Member #70613
                          February 6, 2009
                          299 Posts
                          Posted: March 8, 2013, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Is this system still available. I've tried your links but they don't work.

BOSTON
                            United States
                            Member #48
                            September 9, 2001
                            3611 Posts
                            Posted: March 8, 2013, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Wanted to let you know tonights eve draw here in Mass. was 410. How did this look in your chart?
                            Can we try again for tommorrow eve and I will follow along with your reading as a student.Thanks

BOSTON
                              United States
                              Member #48
                              September 9, 2001
                              3611 Posts
                              Posted: March 9, 2013, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

hi hope you can answer the sets of questions I posted when you get back on. ThanksJester Laugh

Page 38 of 53