Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 39 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2013, 10:37 am - IP Logged

No report available: Greenfox has not posted any predictions.

Hey SergeM,

There aren't any stats for predictions on the board for me. They are all in this thread, and my older threads.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: March 10, 2013, 10:57 am - IP Logged

hi another question; Did you base your pic of 539 for me to play based on using all of feb draws I assume. What i am doing is entering Mar results and building on these each day. Will this work for me or will I need to fill all Mar. before i canplay. thanks for all your help. P.S. apache works for me.Jester Laugh

Hey retxx,

Sorry I haven't been on here. I broke a collar bone about 10 years ago and where I set it back myself, and from setting here so much and the way I work, it got to acting up on me. When it starts acting up like that, it makes it hard to set it and focus on these numbers.

No, your doing it right. It works day to day with the draws. You don't even have to use the draws sheet or more than one sheet if you didn't want to. You could put the two previous numbers in on one sheet and let it fill it out if you wanted to. You can use this any way you want to. Once a game is done I put those numbers in the draw sheet, and it has me ready for the next game. For that 5-3-9 I said, I used 8-5-9-5 from the 7th day draw and 4-0-1-6 from the 6th day draw. That made what you saw on here. Your doing it right though is sounds.

I just made it up as a months worth so I could see what goes on from draw to draw is all. To figure out if something like this would work, the only way to do it is check each draw and see what does and doesn't work.

On the searching sheets, because you have to have something to go from, I have the last two draws from the last two days of the previous month at the bottom so the first and second day of the new month will have something to go on. You don't have to have any more than two previous games.

The apache worked, but it wouldn't accept some of my formulas. I'm not sure why. I thought the user interface was a little draggy with it, but, I'm still learning excel as far as that goes. I'm far from knowing how to use either properly. It takes me longer than it would someone that really knows how to use such a program. I do what I can with it though, and will figure out what I need with it somehow.

Just let me know if there's something else with it.

Horwood NL
      Canada
      Member #70613
      February 6, 2009
      296 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2013, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Again is this system still available . The links don't work.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2013, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Is this system still available. I've tried your links but they don't work.

Hello Gwoof,

Try the ones on page 35. There are some there for Kingsoft office sheet and Excel. There is also a photo of what to click on on oage 36. Four posts up from the bottom. Once you click the link and you get on the DL page, there is a blue button about center screen to click on. That will let you get them. They are still up there in both formats.

Just let me know if there is any problem with them after this, and if there is any help you need with them.

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2013, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Again is this system still available . The links don't work.

Did you try these new ones? I just checked them and they're still on there and working.

Horwood NL
            Canada
            Member #70613
            February 6, 2009
            296 Posts
            Posted: March 10, 2013, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Do you have to have the Kingsoft . For the links to work., because they don't work when I try them.

Horwood NL
              Canada
              Member #70613
              February 6, 2009
              296 Posts
              Posted: March 10, 2013, 11:13 am - IP Logged

The links posted just flash and don't go anywhere

Horwood NL
                Canada
                Member #70613
                February 6, 2009
                296 Posts
                Posted: March 10, 2013, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Had to open links in a new tab . Got them working now.

Thanks

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: March 10, 2013, 11:20 am - IP Logged

The links posted just flash and don't go anywhere

Are you wanting the Excel set or the Kingsoft? I just checked the Excel but not the Kingsoft.

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: March 10, 2013, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Had to open links in a new tab . Got them working now.

Thanks

OK. Glad you got it going. Just let me know if you need anything with them. I'll be on and around all day.

Horwood NL
                      Canada
                      Member #70613
                      February 6, 2009
                      296 Posts
                      Posted: March 10, 2013, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I'm useing Excel but I got them now. Don't understand why I had to open them in a new tab to get them working, but it worked and that's what is important.

Thanks again

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: March 10, 2013, 11:32 am - IP Logged

I'm useing Excel but I got them now. Don't understand why I had to open them in a new tab to get them working, but it worked and that's what is important.

Thanks again

That doesn't make sense, but yes, as long as you get it working is what matters.

Your sure welcome!!!

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                          BOSTON
                          United States
                          Member #48
                          September 9, 2001
                          3582 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2013, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

question; when I check the cells looking out for the green blocks there are 2 colors green dark and bright. Which are the right to watch? Also what do you see for tonights play and i will follow along with you to explain to me what to play. Thanks

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: March 11, 2013, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

question; when I check the cells looking out for the green blocks there are 2 colors green dark and bright. Which are the right to watch? Also what do you see for tonights play and i will follow along with you to explain to me what to play. Thanks

Hey retxx,

The way I have these set up with the highlighting is, the bright green are the numbers to look for. These are the ones that show up in AI thru AK rows 59 and 60. You should see a pattern come up from one of these. Once the numbers that have been drawn are entered into the draws sheet, then it should fill with dark green highlighting. One thing i do is I take a copy of a book, fill in two games to work with from older games, then put the new numbers in for that sheet to see how they compare with the patterns. If you put the new numbers in one at a time in the draw sheet, then check the sheet it's self, you'll start seeing what to look for. Another thing I do is go thru the numbers 0 thru 9 putting each in say cell AD62, then it will highlight the dark green compared to the bright green. Just to get my eyes focused on the color patterns better. Just focusing in on the numbers can get confusing because there are so many of them. The eyes can pick up color much easier and faster.

I'll set one up for you real quick for tonights and see if I can walk you thru it.

Gotta get the last numbers , set it up and get a screen shot made and uploaded so give me  sec.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: March 11, 2013, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Ok retxx, here is what it looks like in the sheet. I went ahead and did a run thru in BE62 with the numbers. Since your working with the 4 draw there I did it on that side. This is on my test sheet so there is a few more things to look at with it. But let's focus on the regular parts that we have. The 1 brought up a pattern in the two cubes in BA thru BD, rows 82 down. See where they fan out in the upper right corner of each, and if they where folded up, they would over lap? The 1 was the only number that gave a distinct pattern that I could see. Now, with the numbers inside AI thru AK, that should hit. There is a 7 showing first. Now, with that 4 below it as another possibilty as what should come next, and 4 being the positive opposite of the 7, and then you have 2 and 5 showing also, which make 7. I stuck the 7 in BE62 to let it highlight in the cubes.

Now this thing works one of two ways. It does it every time. The numbers that show up to me either hit, or are the sum of two numbers coming. Saying that, this one could be 1 and 7 coming, or that 1 and 7 could make 6 or 8. I haven't the slightest idea why it does this but it does.

Saying that, let's look at the numbers in AM thru BA, rows 58 and 60. See all those 7's. Those 7's are paired with mostly 3's. You do have 3-7-1 in a set under AQ thru AS. If you added that 7 and 3 inside each of these sets, it would give you 10, then 1. If you look in that area also, you'll see two sets that have 4-8-4 in them also. With 4 and 8, you get 12. 12 is either 1 or 3. So with all the 1's coming up here, and it giving the pattern, I'm looking for it to show up. There is a 2 inside AJ59, and 2 is the positive opposite of 1, so that makes me look at it even more.

So, with one number out of the way, look for what's paired with it unfer AM thru BA. The only 1 showing there is beside a 7, and we've been looking at that 7 anyway. 7 is the first number that popped up in AI as a good choice. If you look in the cubes with the 1 patterns at the bottom, you'll see that 7 highlighted. If this was folded up, there is a 2 in cell BC84, that would land on that 7. It's not a match, but if you look right under that 2, you'll see a 5. 5 and 2 make 7. Just to the right of that 2, there is a 9. 9-2=7.  So now, I'm looking at the 1 and 7 together.

We already went thru the 7's pairing with the 3's. We already went thru the 4's paired with the 8's also. 4 and 8 make 12 and in turn make 3. So I'm looking at the 1-7-3 so far. You can see some 8's in the areas I've been talking about. That 8 could mean, 1 and 7, or 3 and 5. We already have the 1 and 7 picked. I also have the 3 picked. If 3 and 5 make 8, I'm looking at the 5. There is a 5 under AK showing. I would play the 1-3-5-7, and not necessarily in that order.

But the way this crazy thing works. It can also go the oppostie. The above numbers would be my first choice, but those numbers do reverse sometimes. Saying that, you could put the 1 and 3 together to make 4. There are a 4 under AI, and a few at the very top sections. Could be another 4 coming from 7-3. Giving 4-4??. Could be 7-1 giving 6 to go with that. And then you have 1 and 7 making 8, and 3 and 5 making 8. So it could be 4-4-6-8, or 4-6-8-8.

So for there, I'd say 1-3-5-7, or 4-4-6-8, or 4-6-8-8 maybe. Leaning more towards the 1-3-5-7 giving what AI thru AK shows me and the patterns below.

This is for the Mass. 4 draw there for tonight. Working off of 9-7-0 and 3-1-3 from the two previous draws there, since this isn't set up for an input of four digits.

Page 39 of 53