Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 40 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3594 Posts
Posted: March 11, 2013, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

gf First off the eve tonight was 235. Another question as i follow your example on my chart which i have entered all of March so far my chart looks nothing like your example such as the cubes that show the 725 etc. why/

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
    Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2013, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

For a pattern/s, here was last nights workout for here. We had 8-3-5 and 4-8-3-7 here. I had 8-2-8 played and with what I just talked about in the above post, I think you can see why.

While I get the photos set up to explain what I'm seeing and been testing, ya'll can look at this. What I'm getting screenshots for will explain the numbers under G thru Q, rows 75 thru 79. It might shed some light on how to use the patterns in the cube better. It'll take me a few minutes.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
    When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: March 11, 2013, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

gf First off the eve tonight was 235. Another question as i follow your example on my chart which i have entered all of March so far my chart looks nothing like your example such as the cubes that show the 725 etc. why/

Hey retxx,

I got the 3 and 5 out of that. I shouldn't have filipped that 2 to the 1 like I talked about and that woulda had ya. Which page did you get the book off of? The ones on page 35 have that added to it. I just put that part on there not long ago. I DL'd the ones on page 35 and they are updated with this on them.

Both the Kingsoft and the excel have it on there.

BOSTON
        United States
        Member #48
        September 9, 2001
        3594 Posts
        Posted: March 11, 2013, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Also my cells AD AE AF LINE 62 SHOW ? ? ? WHY? Do I need more draws entered or what?

BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3594 Posts
          Posted: March 11, 2013, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

yes I downloaded from pge 35

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: March 11, 2013, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Also my cells AD AE AF LINE 62 SHOW ? ? ? WHY? Do I need more draws entered or what?

If you updated your new numbers for tonights draw in the draws sheet, they will fill in those for you. Since you can win with both the front three there and all four, just put the front three numbers in the draws sheet for the pick 3, and you can put all four for the 4 draw in under the pick 4 section of the draws sheet.

Is it not putting a number in these cells on any of these sheets?

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: March 11, 2013, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

yes I downloaded from pge 35

See, I don't know if that has something to do with the open office or what. I downloaded them and checked them and they worked fine and had everything on there, except what I've been testing and was about to show. Let me shoot you a set over thru e-mail and see how they do.

Krypton
                United States
                Member #140102
                March 11, 2013
                892 Posts
                Posted: March 11, 2013, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

What I meant to do last night. For the day draws here in NC for the 28th.

And since it will probably be late when I get home tomorrow, for the evening draws here.

I am IMPRESSED with your excel spreadsheet.  Can you explain to me how to read it?  If I go to 03132013 do I

plug in a specific number to get end results?  I appreciate any help

BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3594 Posts
                  Posted: March 11, 2013, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

great thanks for your patience.Looking forward to a hit tomorrow. If you like put a 4 number play also if you can.

BOSTON
                    United States
                    Member #48
                    September 9, 2001
                    3594 Posts
                    Posted: March 11, 2013, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

gf signing off tonight. will look for your numbers tomorrow morning and download kingsoft when you send it. have a good night. and thanks for all your help.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: March 11, 2013, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

I am IMPRESSED with your excel spreadsheet.  Can you explain to me how to read it?  If I go to 03132013 do I

plug in a specific number to get end results?  I appreciate any help

Thanks SkyLine69!!! To fill it in, all you have to do is put the corresponding draw into the first sheet of the book. They are marked as game number, but are the date also. Just put the numbers in order drawn from left to right there. I work it and think it does better to work day to day and eve to eve draws.

I'd suggest making a copy and putting in the previous months draws in the first sheet and seeing what does what. The first sheet of the book is all that needs anything typed in. I'm about to put one on here and you can follow along with it for starters.

Give me a couple minutes to get it set up.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: March 11, 2013, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

gf signing off tonight. will look for your numbers tomorrow morning and download kingsoft when you send it. have a good night. and thanks for all your help.

I got you the link sent. I'll fix one up and get it on here for you.

You know your welcome!!!

Krypton
                          United States
                          Member #140102
                          March 11, 2013
                          892 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2013, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

I got you the link sent. I'll fix one up and get it on here for you.

You know your welcome!!!

Oh man!!!!  I'm loving it!!!  I'm a numbers guy myself. Sometimes I will be in the middle of counting numbers a new way of logic just pops in my head. I appreciate this

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: March 11, 2013, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Oh man!!!!  I'm loving it!!!  I'm a numbers guy myself. Sometimes I will be in the middle of counting numbers a new way of logic just pops in my head. I appreciate this

I love working with them myself. I know there's more to numbers than just what we are told about them. I mean all one has to do is google the layout of DC and the numerics of it alone tells me there is something more. I've done a little studying in to them in places some would probably wish I hadn't but, I don't really care. They're pure in a way that they never lie.

LOL, the link was for retxx.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: March 11, 2013, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

For a pattern/s, here was last nights workout for here. We had 8-3-5 and 4-8-3-7 here. I had 8-2-8 played and with what I just talked about in the above post, I think you can see why.

While I get the photos set up to explain what I'm seeing and been testing, ya'll can look at this. What I'm getting screenshots for will explain the numbers under G thru Q, rows 75 thru 79. It might shed some light on how to use the patterns in the cube better. It'll take me a few minutes.

Before I get into that workout, I need to get this finished real quick. I'm in hopes it will show about the patterns in the cubes. I started to show this in the post, but with my explanations being the awful things they are, I figured it best to show it.

This is from the last photo post I did for here. This 9-9 over 7-7 is from G and H 75 and 76. The 8-8 over 14-14 is from M and N 75 and 76.

The cubes that this data comes from on the right are taken from above, and are the top two left cubes. While the 9 isn't of consequence to this draw without going into a great giant depth, the 7 did show up in the 4 draw. But, I'm talking about the three draw here.

Now, the 8 and 14 below, they look more like the drawn numbers. That 8 showing did come in on the numbers drawn. The 14 did also. Note that, these are the two top cubes that had patterns in them. The 8's come from the top cube corners, the 14 from the one belows corners. The 8 was a single sum from the top. The 14 being a double digit from the bottom. So that's 8 and 14. Or 8 and 3 or 5. Or, 8-3-5.

Again, these are the top two left cubes that had any definite pattern to them and they are from the negative subtracted side. The upper right cubes from the positive added side have no pattern. The very top one had only the 3 showing visibly, and the one below it had the 8-3-5 showing paired up together,  but no pattern.

Next will be the bottom cubes.

Page 40 of 53