Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 41 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
891 Posts
Posted: March 11, 2013, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

I am trying to follow you.  I placed a 385 in the date in the data sheet but my numbers in my cube did not change.  Where do I need to place numbers?

I live in Texas, not sure if that helps

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
    Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2013, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

I am trying to follow you.  I placed a 385 in the date in the data sheet but my numbers in my cube did not change.  Where do I need to place numbers?

I live in Texas, not sure if that helps

Hey SkyLine69,

This is the first sheet in my book. This is where your draws go. For the pick 3, they will go in columns B, C and D.

For the Pick 4, if you choose to play or use this for it any, go in H thru K. Each book has two rows below the first so you will have 2 draws to get data from. Tomorrow is the 12th, so you'd want to just go ahead and fill in up to thru the 11th and you'll be set to start looking. I'd test a few days to get a feel for this and see how it might do there. But, what I've used it, it does the same anywhere.

If you put numbers in here and it doesn't fill out the other sheets let me know if you need help fixing that.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
    When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Krypton
      United States
      Member #140102
      March 11, 2013
      891 Posts
      Posted: March 11, 2013, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Got it!  Thanks.  Now, we have a mid day and night pick 3 here/  Do I fill out two sheets or only use one or the other?

Krypton
        United States
        Member #140102
        March 11, 2013
        891 Posts
        Posted: March 11, 2013, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

And we do not draw on Sundays?  Do I just skip it?

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: March 11, 2013, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Got it!  Thanks.  Now, we have a mid day and night pick 3 here/  Do I fill out two sheets or only use one or the other?

There is two links for books on page 35. One is for the day draws, and one for the evening ones. They are the same, only I colored the tabs different so I wouldn't get confused. LOL. Purple for night, and yellow for day. Or you could just make a copy and color all the tabs yourself. That's all I did anyway.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: March 11, 2013, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

And we do not draw on Sundays?  Do I just skip it?

Yeee. Hmmm. Well, you'll have to just be a day off I guess. I didn't think about that. You'll have to have two days data to get the results. If that is done on purpose, I'd say fill in Sundays draws with 0's. It could be done by the lottery commission there for a reason. I don't know. I'd try a book with maybe Februarys numbers in it and try putting the Sunday numbers in as 0, and then with skipping and seeing how it does.

Glad you brought that up so I can check into that.

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: March 11, 2013, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

For a pattern/s, here was last nights workout for here. We had 8-3-5 and 4-8-3-7 here. I had 8-2-8 played and with what I just talked about in the above post, I think you can see why.

While I get the photos set up to explain what I'm seeing and been testing, ya'll can look at this. What I'm getting screenshots for will explain the numbers under G thru Q, rows 75 thru 79. It might shed some light on how to use the patterns in the cube better. It'll take me a few minutes.

And here is the bottom cubes from the positive added side of the same workout. Both of these are the only two from the bottom four cubes that had any visible pattern, and they where in the exact opposite positions as the last one. You can see that both of these, from corner to corner made 5. That is what's shown in the little green two over two cubes to the left top.

The bottom two over two cube shows what would be the outer corner cells if they where folded up from subtracted corner to added corner. The 5 did hit this draw. 5 is the difference between 3 and 8. Then you have 14 below that. 14 is either 3 or 5. And 3+5=8.

With the top cube here, the 5-3-8 is more than visible. And for some reason, I've noticed that most of these that do have paterns, the bottom leftmost corner have a 0 there. Not sure why there. Anyway, While the top one here shows all three number drawn together and crossed, the bottom one here only shows the 3 visibly. But, there is a 1 in the bottom right corner. Those 7's look like a swarm of pawns on a chess board coming in for the queen. If a 7 did get to that 1, would it make 8? All those 0's (5's) cutting the cube in half.

Anyway, this is the bottom positive opposite of what you just saw. The other bottom two cubes had no pattern, and without really picking it apart, would take quite a while to explain. Since this is confusing enough for everyone, I'll try to just show what needs to be looked at. I'd say this needs to be looked at with these.

Krypton
                United States
                Member #140102
                March 11, 2013
                891 Posts
                Posted: March 12, 2013, 12:00 am - IP Logged

I appreciate the help.  I have some home work to do with the Sundays off and all.  I will fill one out for Feb and see what I can find out

Do you have a similar worksheet for the 5 or 6 ball?  Right now I need some shuteye.  Time change is kicking my butt

Krypton
                  United States
                  Member #140102
                  March 11, 2013
                  891 Posts
                  Posted: March 12, 2013, 12:01 am - IP Logged

To make a sheet out for Feb, do I just change the dates on this one and save as Feb with all new draw numbers?

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: March 12, 2013, 12:14 am - IP Logged

I appreciate the help.  I have some home work to do with the Sundays off and all.  I will fill one out for Feb and see what I can find out

Do you have a similar worksheet for the 5 or 6 ball?  Right now I need some shuteye.  Time change is kicking my butt

No problem and your welcome. It won't take long if they have an excel download there. I just did a complete game history DL here and use it.

I wouldn't even know how to begin starting something like this for the 5 or 6 draws. Don't know where this idea came from to be honest. It just came to me. All my 5 and 6 game workouts are about 20 books worth of material and are nothing like this. They track everything that the balls can do. I'm kinda waiting on a big win with them before putting them out there. LOL. I'll put them out when I get that big win.

Yeah, gettin a little tired here also, but gotta get to retxx's workout I promised first.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: March 12, 2013, 12:21 am - IP Logged

To make a sheet out for Feb, do I just change the dates on this one and save as Feb with all new draw numbers?

Yeah, that's what I did. What I do is take the draws sheet and drag it to the far right. Then open up the developer tab. From there it is set up in VBA to change the sheet name. If you or anyone else don't know how to do that,,,,

Click on the developer tab.

Once there if the module isn't showing just scroll down on the left pane till you find the module.

Then just change the Mar to Feb, or whatever month you want to.

Then click the run button and it'll fix it for you.

Then scroll all the way to the last sheet, drag that sheet back to the front and rename it manually as Draws.

If you don't drag the draws sheet to the end, it will start it as Feb 1, or whatever month, then mess up all the other sheet names.

The module should be open though when you click the developer tab.

If you or anyone else needs help with that, just let me know.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: March 12, 2013, 1:36 am - IP Logged

Ok retxx. This is kinda weird seeing the workout I just put up here for last nights draw here. With this one doing what it did and the one I just showed, this will be a nice little test into what I'm thinking and just showed.

This is the workout with the same pattern that brought the 8-3-5 here on the 10th eve. Only this time the pattern is in the bottom cubes and the top patterns are different. I've got it here highlighting the numbers that hit here on the 10th. (Not in exact order, but for demonstrative and test purposes.)

And here is what I see with the top changes. I think the 3-9-7-5, maybe not in that order. If anything other than that, that 9 could possibly flip to a 6.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: March 12, 2013, 1:59 am - IP Logged

One thing I need to mention about these is cell BI15. Sometimes this cell will contain a single whole number digit. When this happens cell BH27 will have to be hand changed to a 0. I don't know how to make it pick up nothing or the first digit at the same time. I've tried numerous formulas to try to make this work right, but haven't been able to get it right. This rarely happens but needs to be check for if anyone is actually trying these.

Ok folks, I'm off here and goin to beddy bye.

Best of luck and have a safe happy day!!!!

Krypton
                            United States
                            Member #140102
                            March 11, 2013
                            891 Posts
                            Posted: March 12, 2013, 7:00 am - IP Logged

I noticed a pattern of 6's too. I don't know what that means yet. 

2nd cube down left has 3 six' in a line  or is that nothing to look at?

greenfox, I'm not sure how to read the whole thing BUT keep explaining. After I look at a few million times (joking) a few times something will snap in my brain and things will make sense. I LOVE numbers. 

Okay, by looking at this sheet (pattern) for say March 11. Do I look at March 12 sheet to get the numbers for March 12?  How do I know what numbers to play the next day.

Krypton
                              United States
                              Member #140102
                              March 11, 2013
                              891 Posts
                              Posted: March 12, 2013, 7:28 am - IP Logged

What version of excel are you using?  When I save to my desktop it tells me I may lose some data due to an earlier version of excel.  I have both 2007 and 2010

Page 41 of 53