Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 43 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
891 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2013, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, you are right.... I downloaded the wrong one lol.  I have excel now

Krypton
    United States
    Member #140102
    March 11, 2013
    891 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2013, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

This was what this crazy thing showed for tonights draw here. I read the 6-2-8, but only played it in the four draw being stingy with my moolah, cost me another win. Ah, whatm' I gonna do, jump off the roof over not winning. Nah.

Anywho, I'm faily sure the 6 and 2 under AI thru AK are visible. And from where I have been testing on the left there, you can see the four 6's all bunched up. And the four 8's. In the top counters the 2 showed up the most at 17 times, followed by the 6 at 10 times. At the bottom, the counters had the 5 coming in the most at 13X. Followed by the 2 at 12X. Looks like the 2 came in as the most in three out of the four sections it's set up to look for this.

The pattern inside the top right cube is pretty well just there and can't be not seen. It just screams 6-2-8 all the way around it. Then you have the criss cross patterns directly below it. To the left of that criss cross it pretty well screams 6-2-8 also. You can see the patterns without me getting real into it.

Now what I was just talking about with the 7 inside the NN thru PS sections. Notice how the 2 at the bottom of the negative side is under NS. On the positive side, it's under PP. Like a positive and a negative making power in a battery. Then the 8 is visibly showing in the bottom of the positive side, but in the negative side, it showing 3 over 5 and 3 beside 5 and 0 over 2 0(10)-2=8. Things like this is what needs to be looked for with this. The cubes above and below are from these spots. Incase anyone is behind or has no idea what I'm talking about. See that 4 and 2 over 2 and 5 right under where it says PP and PS? Those numbers go into the center of the first cube above it. You can see the yellow 4 crossed with the blue 5. That's those numbers. The cube above this one is if there is a 5 in those four digits, it switches it to it's positive opposite the 0 and vice versa. If there is a 9 it will switch it to the 6 and vice versa. The left cubes do the same thing, but with the negative results. (Under NP and NS). (When I say NP or PP or PS, I'm not referring to a column, but the section between the cubes.)

Well everyone can see the patterns on this one. But let's look at the four draw while here. For starters look at the numbers from the four draw compared to the pick 3 in a strictly arithmatic way. Nothing but addition and subtraction. Now look in that top cube where the 628 chases it's self all the way around. From corner to corner you have 6 at the top left, and 4 in the bottom right. Folded up they are together, a negative and a positve making 10. 10 is 9 subtracted or 1 added. Then you have 8 and 6 and 8 and 6 that would be folded up and coming together, a negative and a postive coming together making 14. 14 then makes 5. The opposite corner, you have the same thing happening again making another 5. If you move on inwards on that cube you see the 2's making a trail up thru there. Folded up, that would be 2,4,6,8. 8 hit in the Pick 3 and was the difference of 1 and 9 in the four draw.

I'm really hoping that there is someone out there that is seeing this like I am. I know I'm somewhat crazy, but surely not to the point that my mind is making this up and telling me this is really doing this. LOL.

The cube under the one I just went thru, Go around it like I did that one and see if starting with the two corners I did above don't come together and make 1 and 9. I mean 10, lol since they are 1 and 9. I think the next two are 3 and 6 and make 9. Both corners. Then the other ones put a 7 on a 2 making 9. Then 7-2=5. This is how I see this thing working.

Alrighty, I'm headed to bed.

Best of luck to all today!!!

How do I know which 3 or 4 to play for say tomorrow?  Which cubes and lines do I want to look at?

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
      Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2013, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

thanks gf got them,will download and see what they look like. Any help for thur for me? what do you see?

Hey retxx. Glad you got them. They will be pretty well identical to what I've been posting here. I made them as close as I could so anyone trying them wouldn't get confused anymore than they probably already are with them.

Yeah, I'll put one together for you and we'll try it again. I'll have them on here and you can check them out before the draw comes in tomorrow.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
      When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: March 13, 2013, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, you are right.... I downloaded the wrong one lol.  I have excel now

Hi SkyLine69, Glad you got the right ones. I didn't know if the excel would read the Kingsoft or not. I guess that's a big no they won't.

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: March 13, 2013, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

How do I know which 3 or 4 to play for say tomorrow?  Which cubes and lines do I want to look at?

I'll get the numbers and put them in and up them on here for you. See if we can see something with them. I gotta get the numbers and get it all uploaded so give me just a sec.

Krypton
            United States
            Member #140102
            March 11, 2013
            891 Posts
            Posted: March 13, 2013, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Is there a sheet for the counters?  If it hits three out of four times. Why would it to pay out?

Krypton
              United States
              Member #140102
              March 11, 2013
              891 Posts
              Posted: March 13, 2013, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Hey man, am I wearing you out?

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: March 13, 2013, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Is there a sheet for the counters?  If it hits three out of four times. Why would it to pay out?

Yes. I have another setup that keeps track of every movement of the numbers. Even/odd, whether the numbers went up or down from the previous draw and another set up that separates the draws into even/odd games and gives a different look on the up and down patterns. These are eat up with patterns and show how the numbers have been moving and give good insight as to how they will move.

These more complex books are what I've been getting two out of three numbers for the three draws and three out of four for the four draws. I've been seeing so much with them, I've been focusing more time towards these than the counter sheets. I need to get some time into the counters and have them do some things, but I have more than I can do now. Just gotta get back to them when I have more time.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: March 13, 2013, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Hey man, am I wearing you out?

LOL. No, your fine. I'm working on it anyway. About all my spare time is here going over these things. Had to give the PB a go tonight, so took a break to get that done. Already got my ticket for that, so back to this.

Krypton
                    United States
                    Member #140102
                    March 11, 2013
                    891 Posts
                    Posted: March 13, 2013, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the help and also the code. You are definately a giving person   I've been doing some of this by hand and my brain was about to fry at work the other day. it was in over load. Would not shut off. Lol

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: March 13, 2013, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the help and also the code. You are definately a giving person   I've been doing some of this by hand and my brain was about to fry at work the other day. it was in over load. Would not shut off. Lol

It's no problem and your welcome. Code??? I'm getting your workout on here now for tomorrows day draw to see how it does. I'm seeing 8's all over I'll go ahead and say. 

By hand? LOL. No thank you. This will make one take a step back for sure, but with an open mind it has threw the numbers that hit out at me within seconds of looking at it. Other times, I have to dig at them, but it will show what to play, for one or the other or both. 3 or 4 draw there. With what I'm showing on your workout, it may make it easier for everyone.

Krypton
                        United States
                        Member #140102
                        March 11, 2013
                        891 Posts
                        Posted: March 13, 2013, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

code to me is anything with numbers.  I have been in maintenance and engineering for years programming and troubleshooting robots and systems integration between the robots and PLC's (programmable logic controlers)  I love working with numbers but WANT to understand them and how they work

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: March 13, 2013, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

code to me is anything with numbers.  I have been in maintenance and engineering for years programming and troubleshooting robots and systems integration between the robots and PLC's (programmable logic controlers)  I love working with numbers but WANT to understand them and how they work

Oh. What a cool job.

Yes, that's one of my main focuses with this game. Understanding more about the numbers. I don't think there is a reason the numbers do what they do. I know there's a reason. What I'm doing isn't the reason, but maybe a way to figure out something. Just an idea that turned into a theory.

I've seen patterns with the counters that look just like DNA samples. Seen too many crazy things with this workout that just don't seem possible. And I'm in too deep with it now to quit.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: March 14, 2013, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Ok SkyLine69, this is the numbers output in this. This is using the past two midday draws there for tomorrow. First thing that jumped out at me is the 8's under NP. Plus there is an 8 showing as one of the spots on here that usually hit. The 8 is also showing the most in the bottom set of four cubes. The counters under AJ show it as 11 times. One thing I've noticed with these are lioke I've said, if the negative side shows a number and the positive side shows a sum of that numbers, that number tends to hit. Here you have three 8's under NP in the negative side. On the positve side you can see the 7-5 over 3-1 at the bottom of PP and PS. They criss cross there giving 7 + 1 make 8, and 5 + 3 make 8.

Now this one doesn't have any set patterns in the cubes that my eyes can find. Nothing definitive like the 6-2-8 for here that I posted anyway. But the 8's are popping up about everywhere I look on this one. Another thing I look for is the corners of the cubes. In a folding pattern, putting the added side of the cubes on the subtracted side. (Not sure if you've seen what I'm talking about with that or not.) That's taking the bottom right hand corner of the cube and putting that number on the upper left corner of the same cube. If you take the added 8 in AG66 and folded this cube up, it would land on the 0 in AF65 in the subtracted side, it gives 8. Same thing for the opposite corner. You get the same thing here if you take the 8 in AG64 and add it with the 0 in AF64 you get 8. Again, the same thing with the opposite corner of this cube. If you look around at the other cubes, there is two more that does that. This usually does this in the cubes that has patterns, and these numbers usually show up. The other cubes that does this is the one right under the PN thru PS section. (The top right cube on the bottom.) You have 4 beside the 8 in the upper right corner of that cube and 2 beside 1 in the lower left corner. Both making 3. And the cube on the top left. In this one you have 1 and 4 making 5 in the top right corner, the 5 and 9 making 14 then 5 in the lower left corner.

But getting back to that upper right cube. You see all those 2's running down the left side, then all the 8's down the right side. In between ther is 3 and 5 over 3 and 5, then 6 and 1 at the bottom. Going left to right, starting with the 2 and 3, you get 5. The you have 3 and 5 making 8. Then you have 8 on the right. You could say 5 and 8 make 13 then 4, but going along with the whole picture. Same thing again with the next row down. Then the bottom row there you have 2 and 6 making 8, then lets say 6-1 making 5, then 8 again.

So I see something going on with 8 on this draw. Maybe 3-5-8? I like the double 8's better, but am thinking they may show up in the four draw. That's the thing with this. It will put out the numbers. They will either be in the 3 draw, the 4 draw or both. I really don't know why. The numbers that end up showing in AI thru AK will either hit, or it will be sums of what does. I definetly see the 8 coming into play on this draw though. With the date today being the 14th, it makes even more sense to me that it would. It's the 3rd month, the 14th day. 14 comes from 3 and 5, and 3 and 5 is 8 added or 2 subtracted. You can see the 2's and 8 popping up under AI thru AK. And 3, "I believe" is the negative opposite of 8. Now, whether the 8 comes in the form of an actual 8, double 8's, and is in the 3 draw or the 4 draw, I'm really not sure of. I do believe at least one 8 will be in the three draw on this one though. And that 5 could flip to it's positive 0 counterpart if it shows up. It is counting up quite a bit on the chart.

This should give an idea of what to look for with this. I won't even say what to play. If I was playing this one though, since I only play one set per, I'd play 8-3-0 on the three draw, and probably 8-8-1-7 on the four draw. Don't play your money on that though. If you or anyone else plays on this, look it over and use your own judgement.

These are the cubes above with my attempt at showing what is what.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: March 14, 2013, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Okie dokie folks, I gotta get to sleep. It feels like 5 in the morning and only 12:30. Had my sums right on the PB and a few numbers right, so not real happy with that at the moment. And got my 3 and 4 draws backwards again, so really not a happy camper. I think it'd be best that I choose one set with this and use it for both the three and four draws. Maybe then I'd quit getting them backwards. That's getting real old, real fast.

Best of luck today all!!!!

retxx, I'll get you one on here before heading out to work in the morning. See what we can do. My brain and body is dragging right now. If your getting three out of 4 already though, you may be better with it than I am and not need me to look at it. I'd probably get them backwards anyway. LOL. I'll get ya though before heading out.

Page 43 of 53