Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 42 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3582 Posts
Posted: March 12, 2013, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

hi gf. first tonight eve was 4931 in Mass. secondly i finally got kingsoft downloaded. where do we go from here? thanksPoke

Krypton
    United States
    Member #140102
    March 11, 2013
    891 Posts
    Posted: March 12, 2013, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

hi gf. first tonight eve was 4931 in Mass. secondly i finally got kingsoft downloaded. where do we go from here? thanksPoke

page 35 bro

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
      Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2013, 12:20 am - IP Logged

I noticed a pattern of 6's too. I don't know what that means yet. 

2nd cube down left has 3 six' in a line  or is that nothing to look at?

greenfox, I'm not sure how to read the whole thing BUT keep explaining. After I look at a few million times (joking) a few times something will snap in my brain and things will make sense. I LOVE numbers. 

Okay, by looking at this sheet (pattern) for say March 11. Do I look at March 12 sheet to get the numbers for March 12?  How do I know what numbers to play the next day.

Hello SkyLine69. Yeah, I saw the 6's also. I'm thinking with what i've seen with it that it has something to do with the way the patterns show up. Like they way that the NC one did with 8-3-5 and had the same pattern for the one I did for retxx and had the same pattern at the bottom, but not at the top. It's definetly something to do with the way it lays out in the negative side compared to the positive side. I just have to figure out why exactly. But after you all see the one I'm about to put up here, I don't think anyone can deny the patterns play a big part. With this anyway.

LOL. Yeah, it takes some getting used to that's for sure. But, as long as it keeps doing like it has been and the one it did tonight, I'm for sure keeping working on it. I've probably looked at it a million times. LOL. Just make sure it's an idea that snaps and not the brain, like mine probably has. LOL.

Yes. Once you put the numbers in on and up to the 11th, the 12th sheet will be ready to work with for the 12th day or eve.

Looking for the numbers is an ongoing process. The patterns in the cubes is where to start though. What I've been seeing is like under NN, NP or NS it will show like a 3 or 7. Under the PN, PP or PS, it won't show a 7, but it will have like a 3 and 4 in the opposite corner of where that 7 is showing in the other. When it does like that, say with the 7, that 7 tends to come in the next draw. Sometimes, say that 7 will hit in both the 3 and 4 draw. It may be that two of the digits in the four draw will be like 2-5, 1-6, 3-4 or 2-9 in the 3 or 4 draw, and the 7 will show up in the other as 7. I have no idea why it does this, but it does.

The example I'm about to show will show some of this and I'll try to explain it as best I can.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
      When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: March 13, 2013, 12:27 am - IP Logged

What version of excel are you using?  When I save to my desktop it tells me I may lose some data due to an earlier version of excel.  I have both 2007 and 2010

I'm using 2010 pro. Are you sure you got the excel sheets and not the Kingsoft program sheets? That's the only thing I can think of that may cause that, but I'm far from an excel pro. There are some on here that know way more about that than I do. iI've only been writing formulas and really using it since about November of last year, so I'm really a newb with it, and wouldn't know why it's doing that.

I made up a set for the Kingsoft offive program also for anyone that didn't have excel and wanted to try it. The excel books are about the 3 post up from the bottom on page 35.

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: March 13, 2013, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Hey retxx. OK. I was thinking you was wanting the day draw worked out for there, so that's the one you saw on here. I think I said 3-7-9-5 and you had 1-6-9-5. I saw the 1 and 6, but counted it as the 7. And had the 1 backwards as the 3 and 7 added making 10 then 1. Like I said, this thing will do that. Still got two outa four, but that pays about as much as 3 outa 4 huh?

Flipped mine backwards here for tonight also and played the 6-2-8 in the four draw and didn't even try it in the three draw like a dummy head.

Glad you got the other program going. Maybe this will work better for you than the Apache did for me. I just couldn't jive with it too good. I'm slow enough as it is with programming this stuff and it was just taking me twice as long. But, you should really like the Kingsoft. It really is about as close to excel as you can get. Plus it's free and that's always a plus.

I'm going to show this one example for tonights draw and try to explain it, then we'll go from there. I gotta get in the bed before long though, cause I gotta work in the morning. I'm about asleep setting here now.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: March 13, 2013, 1:21 am - IP Logged

This was what this crazy thing showed for tonights draw here. I read the 6-2-8, but only played it in the four draw being stingy with my moolah, cost me another win. Ah, whatm' I gonna do, jump off the roof over not winning. Nah.

Anywho, I'm faily sure the 6 and 2 under AI thru AK are visible. And from where I have been testing on the left there, you can see the four 6's all bunched up. And the four 8's. In the top counters the 2 showed up the most at 17 times, followed by the 6 at 10 times. At the bottom, the counters had the 5 coming in the most at 13X. Followed by the 2 at 12X. Looks like the 2 came in as the most in three out of the four sections it's set up to look for this.

The pattern inside the top right cube is pretty well just there and can't be not seen. It just screams 6-2-8 all the way around it. Then you have the criss cross patterns directly below it. To the left of that criss cross it pretty well screams 6-2-8 also. You can see the patterns without me getting real into it.

Now what I was just talking about with the 7 inside the NN thru PS sections. Notice how the 2 at the bottom of the negative side is under NS. On the positive side, it's under PP. Like a positive and a negative making power in a battery. Then the 8 is visibly showing in the bottom of the positive side, but in the negative side, it showing 3 over 5 and 3 beside 5 and 0 over 2 0(10)-2=8. Things like this is what needs to be looked for with this. The cubes above and below are from these spots. Incase anyone is behind or has no idea what I'm talking about. See that 4 and 2 over 2 and 5 right under where it says PP and PS? Those numbers go into the center of the first cube above it. You can see the yellow 4 crossed with the blue 5. That's those numbers. The cube above this one is if there is a 5 in those four digits, it switches it to it's positive opposite the 0 and vice versa. If there is a 9 it will switch it to the 6 and vice versa. The left cubes do the same thing, but with the negative results. (Under NP and NS). (When I say NP or PP or PS, I'm not referring to a column, but the section between the cubes.)

Well everyone can see the patterns on this one. But let's look at the four draw while here. For starters look at the numbers from the four draw compared to the pick 3 in a strictly arithmatic way. Nothing but addition and subtraction. Now look in that top cube where the 628 chases it's self all the way around. From corner to corner you have 6 at the top left, and 4 in the bottom right. Folded up they are together, a negative and a positve making 10. 10 is 9 subtracted or 1 added. Then you have 8 and 6 and 8 and 6 that would be folded up and coming together, a negative and a postive coming together making 14. 14 then makes 5. The opposite corner, you have the same thing happening again making another 5. If you move on inwards on that cube you see the 2's making a trail up thru there. Folded up, that would be 2,4,6,8. 8 hit in the Pick 3 and was the difference of 1 and 9 in the four draw.

I'm really hoping that there is someone out there that is seeing this like I am. I know I'm somewhat crazy, but surely not to the point that my mind is making this up and telling me this is really doing this. LOL.

The cube under the one I just went thru, Go around it like I did that one and see if starting with the two corners I did above don't come together and make 1 and 9. I mean 10, lol since they are 1 and 9. I think the next two are 3 and 6 and make 9. Both corners. Then the other ones put a 7 on a 2 making 9. Then 7-2=5. This is how I see this thing working.

Alrighty, I'm headed to bed.

Best of luck to all today!!!

Krypton
              United States
              Member #140102
              March 11, 2013
              891 Posts
              Posted: March 13, 2013, 7:43 am - IP Logged

I went o page 35 , clinched on the links, downloaded them into MY excel. Saying that ..... Page 35 link takes you to the king soft s download    So, I assume I downloaded a king soft file?

Krypton
                United States
                Member #140102
                March 11, 2013
                891 Posts
                Posted: March 13, 2013, 9:10 am - IP Logged

I am following you GF. Droid not have a lot of time this am but will look tonight at it closer. Something called work started again when I woke up lol

BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3582 Posts
                  Posted: March 13, 2013, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

hi gf missed the mid draw. too close 8563. I played the 628 both mid and eve. I also played the 628 with a 3 for the fourth number. darnBash

BOSTON
                    United States
                    Member #48
                    September 9, 2001
                    3582 Posts
                    Posted: March 13, 2013, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

hi skyline. cannot seem to load chart into kingsoft. Any suggestions? when I aave as kingsoft does not appear on the list to save as.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: March 13, 2013, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

I went o page 35 , clinched on the links, downloaded them into MY excel. Saying that ..... Page 35 link takes you to the king soft s download    So, I assume I downloaded a king soft file?

Hey SkyLine69,

There are two posts of links on that page. The first one you come to scrolling down are the Kingsoft ones. The ones at the bottom of the page, about the third from the last are excel. That's what I was thinking when you said it told you that. That maybe you had gotten the Kingsoft ones. I haven't tried to open the Kingsoft ones with excel, so I don't know if it will even open them. If you can't get it to work though, or have problems with it, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: March 13, 2013, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

I am following you GF. Droid not have a lot of time this am but will look tonight at it closer. Something called work started again when I woke up lol

Once you get a book downloaded and a past months worth put into it, just go thru the book and see what did what.

I've went thru and nit picked this thing looking for as many clues as I can, and am still trying to incorporate it into the books. It just takes some getting used to, but, I think, if nothing else someone can use it to help narrow down their choices. Well, I know we can with it, since it's all I've been using for the three right now. I haven't even opened my other sheets I have on here that has the counters on them in a spell, and been getting two of three and three of four about everytime. Those amounts don't pay, but I'm liking the odds a lot better with it.

Work. Yep. Called it a short day since the PB is up where it is. Gotta see what I can do with it, so that's where I am right now.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: March 13, 2013, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

hi gf missed the mid draw. too close 8563. I played the 628 both mid and eve. I also played the 628 with a 3 for the fourth number. darnBash

Dang retxx. Sounds like your getting the hang of it pretty quick. Three outa four, while so close just makes ya mad though. It does me anyway. LOL. Just gotta hang in there. We'll get it.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: March 13, 2013, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

hi skyline. cannot seem to load chart into kingsoft. Any suggestions? when I aave as kingsoft does not appear on the list to save as.

I'll send you the Kingsoft charts thru e-mail. They are for March and ready to go. Just need to be filled in.

BOSTON
                              United States
                              Member #48
                              September 9, 2001
                              3582 Posts
                              Posted: March 13, 2013, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

thanks gf got them,will download and see what they look like. Any help for thur for me? what do you see?

Page 42 of 53