Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 11:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 44 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
904 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2013, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Good night bro, me too.  Is this Texas that you worked up?  I have different numbers than you.  I will recheck.  Now, I put in ZERO's for the Sundays

Krypton
    United States
    Member #140102
    March 11, 2013
    904 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2013, 10:01 am - IP Logged

never mind, I was looking at the wrong page, too early  LOL  I will give this a look

Krypton
      United States
      Member #140102
      March 11, 2013
      904 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2013, 10:22 am - IP Logged

I see a 4-9 not a 5-9 in the cube top left (right hand corner)  am I looking at the wrong cube?

Krypton
        United States
        Member #140102
        March 11, 2013
        904 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2013, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

717 played which I can see 7+1=8 and 3+4=7

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
          Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2013, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

I see a 4-9 not a 5-9 in the cube top left (right hand corner)  am I looking at the wrong cube?

Hey SkyLine69,

Yeah, you where in the right cube but the wrong corner, corner. If that makes sense. More like here in this photo. This is straight off that workout.See, what this does is puts the subtracted sums on the top and left and the added sums on the right and bottom. With the upper left cube, start with the 4 in the upper right corner. That 4 is the subtracted sum of the 5 and 9 below it. Going back to the left will be 1 then 4 in the left upper corner, then down to that 1 in the bottom left corner. All those are the subtracted sums of the four digits in the center. (Thew 5-5 over 4-9). The added sums of those four digits come down the right sides of the cubes. Her starting with the 9 in that upper right corner going down to the 5 then back to the left to the 9 just shy of the left bottom corner. All the cubes on the workout are the same way. My theory with this is a positive and negative situation. Like a battery, gravity and pretty much everything works off of a positive and negative energy. And with what I've seen with this is like even with the counters, they tend to have one or two that shows up the most as ones that come in on the next draw, then the others will be showing up hardly at all or none at all. Just for example on that sentence. And when I was talking about the 1 and 4 and 5 and 9 it was like I have here. Putting a negative with it's corresponding  positive. Here it was 4 and 1 making 5, then 5 and 9 making 14 then 5.

Let me see if I can explain this thing with this draw better. Taking the info from above with the 4 and 1 and 5 and 9. They both give the same total sum. A sum of 5.  On the cube to the right, doing the same thing, you have 0 and 8 in the upper right corner then 2 and 6 on the opposite. They both sum total to 8. These and that other cube that totalled 3, where the only cubes on this workout that gave the same total sum in both corners. That was 3,5,8. Now in the upper right corner using the positive 8 in the upper right corner and the adjoining negative 0 they total 8. Opposite corner where the positive and negative meet, there is a 2 (negative) and 6 positive). That totals 8.

When I started looking at this last night and saw this, my first thought was 8-8-0, and the 8-3-5 I think I said. With the numbers that came in just for the three draw, I really see that 8-8-0 I was thinking. Although the 0 didn't show up as one of these sums, it is what I beleive to be the positive version of 5. Thats the problem with these draws, that blame 0. It's basicly nothing, but something at the same time. But walk with me on this with an open mind and see if this makes sense. Let's take those two different sets of 8 that came from the top left. And then the 5 from the left. Now, the 8's came from the positive world. The right hand cubes are from the added (positive) side of where all this came from. The 5 is coming from the subtracted (negative) side of where this all came from. Yaking that 5 and putting it in the positive world with the 8's would make it a 0. So then we have 8-8-0. But let's flip that around to 8-0-8. Now look at that 7-1-7 that came in compared to the 8-0-8.

The only other cube that showed this with the positive and negative together making equal sums was at the bottom and came from the positive side where the 8 did. In my way of thinking with numbers, 3 would be the negative opposite of the positive of the 8. With that 3 being the negative of 8, and 0 being the positive of 5. Look right under PN, PP and PS. That's where the top two right cubes come from. The 3-0 over 3-0. With these you have 0 as 0 or 10, and 0 (10)-3=7. Twice there. Then you have the 1 over to the left of that. Now, if those 0's where 5's, with the 3's you'd have 8's there.

But that's how I see this thing working. I did say 8-8-1-7 maybe for the fou draw. The four draw there was 8-3-6-7, so I kinda got a mixrure of both. I did pretty well the same thing here last night.  That's why I said I'm going to play one set for both the three and four draws.

But hopefully that makes sense to everyone looking and reading into this. It may not, but I'll keep picking away at it till I figure out exactly what to do with it.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
          When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2013, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

717 played which I can see 7+1=8 and 3+4=7

I tried to explain it better in the above post. You can look it over and see if it makes any more sense to you, and I'll be on here for a while.

Krypton
              United States
              Member #140102
              March 11, 2013
              904 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2013, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Thanks GF. I will study this a little more and see what I can pick up.  Have you followed specific rows and columns for a pattern?  Example:  AD70 = 7  Y68 = 1 Z85 = 7 and run them with other days?  Thats what I am comparing now to see if there is a pattern

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2013, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks GF. I will study this a little more and see what I can pick up.  Have you followed specific rows and columns for a pattern?  Example:  AD70 = 7  Y68 = 1 Z85 = 7 and run them with other days?  Thats what I am comparing now to see if there is a pattern

Somewhat. Still picking up all the little twists and turns. I know it's got something to do with both worlds so to speak. The positive and negative. Gonna use this one from that 7-1-7 again to kind of show how I see this.

The bottom right cube comes from the 3-0 over 3-0 under PP and PS. The cube above that one, is the same thing only it takes the 0's and transforms them into their opposites. Only when one of the top numbers is a 0-5-6 or 9. Here it took the 0's and made them their opposite 5's. On both of these, if you take the upper left corner digits and the bottom right corner digits and folded this up combining them they both total 10 then 1.

And what I talked about with the 8 being the positve version of 3. You can kind of see that happening here with the switching of worlds of the 0 and 5. On the top cube you have 2-6-1-8 across the bottom. The bottom cube has 7-6-0-3.  With that 2-6-1-8, you have 2 and 6 making 8. 6 is the differenc between 1 and 7. 1 that showed up. Then 8 which is 1 and 7.

Bottom cube you have all the 7's visible on the left. Then you have 6 which is the difference again. 0 or 10 is 1 added sum. The 0 and 3 on the right. 0 or 10 - 3=7. If that makes any sense.

And if you look at that bottom line on the bottom right cube there, there is three out the four numbers that was in the four draw there for this same pick three draw. The only thing not showing up in that row was the 8 that 0 and 3 can't make unless switching into the negative world.

LOL. I don't know if any of what I just said will make any sense or not, it's just the way my mind sees it.

Krypton
                  United States
                  Member #140102
                  March 11, 2013
                  904 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2013, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Believe it or not I am following you LOL  I was working with the pyramid system so I understand positive and negative with mirrors too.

Just to make sure I am following you 100%.  In your last paragraph the 2618 is 2=7, 6=6. 8=8 and 8=3?

Do the cubes work the same way everytime? Can you explain how each cube works?

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: March 14, 2013, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Believe it or not I am following you LOL  I was working with the pyramid system so I understand positive and negative with mirrors too.

Just to make sure I am following you 100%.  In your last paragraph the 2618 is 2=7, 6=6. 8=8 and 8=3?

Do the cubes work the same way everytime? Can you explain how each cube works?

Cool. I try to explain it to where everyone can see what my brain does, but I can't always do that.

For the most part there yes. The 2 combines with the 6 and makes 8. Then you have the 6 being the difference between 7 and 1. You have the 6+1 making 7. The 1 being like a bridge. The 1 from the 8 making 7. And finally 8 being 1+7. Just good ole' simple arithmetic.

As far as the number mirrors go. I look at them with this as numeric mirrors that make sense to me. They may not be correct mathematicaly, but to my mind they make sense. My mirroring is more of a negative number's positive counterpart. That's something I'm checking into now with this. Like this line your asking about and it compared to other lines of the other cubes. I'm checking for lines that share the same numbers and if the other numbers mirror up.

My beliefs on the mirroring are

0 is 5

2 is 1

4 is 7

6 is 9

8 is 3

As far as the cubes working the same way everytime. So far, yes they are very very similar just about every time. The patterns show up much better some times more than others, but, there are almost always a pattern.

I will set something up and show how what comes from where. It'll take me a few minutes.

Krypton
                      United States
                      Member #140102
                      March 11, 2013
                      904 Posts
                      Posted: March 14, 2013, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Thanks again GF, I am enjoying learning this

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: March 14, 2013, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks again GF, I am enjoying learning this

Your sure welcome. I won't say that it's anything of major importance, but I've seen enough of it to believe that what it does is more than a coincidence.

Plus showing it here helps my brain go over it and see something I might have missed. So it helps me out also.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: March 14, 2013, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Ah, hang on a sec. I gotta reboot my PC. Gotta HD not showing up.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: March 14, 2013, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Well, there went an hours worth of work down the tubes. LOL. Ain't that just peachy. OK. Gonna have to do it all over again.

I can't emphasize having your work backed up. Even if it's just a 40 gig HD tucked away unplugged.

Give me a minute to get that back together SkyLine69.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2013, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Ughhh. Looks like it's a format the HD moment and reinstall, so gonna have to get back to this later. Bout bedtime anyway.

Skyline69, I'll get you some explanations on here for what's what hopefully tomorrow.

retxx, dr san, haven't forgotten about ya'lls requests and suggestions either. Doing what I can.

Alrighty, best of luck to all today!!!!! And GN.

Page 44 of 53