Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 49 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2013, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

The day draw for here yesteday. 6-23-13. We had 3-1-2 and 7-2-6-2

The top section. You have 7-2 over 1-5 totals of 0 and 1. The 1 and 2 from the pick 3 showing. The 2 and 7 from the pick 4 showing there. (Kinda in a hurry so gonna just mainly post this one and can go with what I stated on the above or previous post for now).

Second section. 7 and 2 that hit in pick 4 showing in AI thru AK and the 2 from the pick 3. The corners that I talked about above has 7-3 and 6-4 both giving a 1 sum and the 1 showed up in the pick 3. Again with the cube directly below that one having 2-8 and 1-9 both giving sum 1.

Bottom of that workout. Look at the numbers under J thru P in rows 92 thru 95 and see if there is 3-1-2 there anywhere. You can see a couple of 7's on the left there And if 9 and 6 are opposites, there is 4 and 5 beside each other with some 2's tagging along.

Ok. gotta run for now. Best of luck to all today!!!!

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2013, 12:33 am - IP Logged

I figured out how to fix the having to put the 0 in BH26 or BH27 so all that is fixed now on the searching book. There will no longer be a need to do anything on these for now, except put the draws in. I also put my little brain to work to run some statistics on just how many times and what percentage of the time the numbers in AI thru AK 59 and 60 actually show up in the drawing. This is the first run and how it did. Using all the evening games for April of 2013 only and what that section only did so far as showing numbers that where drawn in both the pick 3 and 4 draw. I'm not sure what would be a good or even decent percentage as far as that goes, so maybe someone can give some input.

Under column N the top row in the picture. That is how many times the number in AI59 showed up in the 3 draw for the month. Right under that is the amount of times that same cell numbers data showed up in the 4 draw for the month. As far as just showing up. (That's not counting how many times it showed up per draw.) The next row down where it says both, is the number of times that AI59 showed up in both the 3 and 4 draw. The That first setup is how many times just the number in AI59 was drawn for April's evening games.

The second setup down in N is the same as above, only this time it counts and gives the percentage of the number that is showing in AJ59.

Then the next setup down in N is for the number that is present in AK59 and the percentage of times it shows up in the draws.

With the final 3 sets down in N being for the amount of times the number showing in AI60 shows up in the 3 and 4 or both. So far, it's been about the same with what I've run this. Some have been higher, but some lower. I've seen none with 0 as a percentage or not showing at all so far, but still don't know how good that is, or isn't.

Under S, top row. That 34 is how many times that one of those 4 numbers in AI thru AK59 and 60 showed up in the 30 evening draws of April's pick 3 here. With T being the percentage and 9 being the amount of numbers drawn total. So that means that one of those four cells AI thru AK 59 and 60 showed at least one number right 34 out of 90 balls.

Next below that in S is how many times one of those four numbers in AI thru AK showed up in the Pick 4. One of those four numbers showed up 38 times for the 120 balls drawn in the evening April's pick 4.

Then there is the total amount of times at least one number showed up for the pick 3 and one showed up for the pick 4. Which was 12 times out of 210 balls. These don't look like I high amount of totals to me, but, I don't know what a good percentage would be. The next set of figures do look a little bit better to me.

These are the totals for each game for the evening draws of the month. AW is for if one of those four numbers in AI thru AK showed up in the next draw of the pick 3 for Aprils evening 3. Which was a total of 19 out of 30 games, at least one of those four digits showed up in the upcoming draw.

AX is the same but for one of the four digits showing up in the evening April pick 4s upcoming draw. It had 20 out of 30 games with at least one number showing up in the next draw. 

AY is how many times that one of those numbers showed up in either the 3 or 4 draw. Which was 25 out of 60 draws.

And then the same percentage of numbers showing that hit for the 3 draw, the 4 draw, or both draws. Which was the same 25 out of 60 draws.

All of these percentages are from this one April 2013 Evening book.

So I'm getting 63.33% of the 30 pick 3 draws, at least one of those four numbers showed for the upcoming game.

66.76% of the draws for the pick 4 at least one of those four numbers showed up for the pick 4.

And 41.67% of the draws, at least one of those four numbers showed up for the 3 and the 4 draws.

Now that looks a little better to me, but I don't know for sure. And that is just for one month's evening games here, so I may need to run it on a larger scale. But is that a decent amount? or no? Maybe?

Edit: Sorry, these are the statistics from the April 2013 DAY draws. Not the evening.

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2013, 1:00 am - IP Logged

These are the same stats but run on the May 2013 DAY draws here with those same four numbers in AI thru AK 59 and 60 showing up in the next draw.

Then the monthly total for a hit per game. That 90.32% for 28 out 30 games with at least one hit for each looks pretty good on this one.

At the very least I can track what's working better this way I guess. Or if something even is working.

I'll get the links up for these books later today. Been busting wood all day, so kinda tired.

It's the same searching books that are linked up a few back, but that one part is corrected to where it doesn't have to be changed by hand, and it will have the statistics on it like these. That's about the only differences. The ones up right now for DLing is for June. I just put the wrong numeric date on the link. I'll make some for July and for future also if anyone wants them.

OK. Best of luck to all today!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2013, 1:17 am - IP Logged

Well, here it goes again with a problem with an image.

Anyway, it was 23 out of 31 draws with at least one number right for the pick 3. 74.19%

24 out of 31 days with at least one number drawn for the pick 4. 77.42%

28 out of 62 draws with at least one or the other.  45.16%
        And 28 out of 62 draws with one or the other or both. 45.16%

Not sure why it's giving me problems with that one. It's just like the one above for the monthly showing of how many games with at least one hit.

I guess that's why. I forgot to switch the 31 draws to 62 then get the percentage on that one. Still not bad I guess. Nearly 75% of the draws at least one of those four numbers right for the pick 3. Nearly 78% for the pick 4

And nearly half the draws with a number for both the 3 and 4 draw.

That would explain the error on the pic uploading. So I could fix that. Just like working on a car. If it isn't right it won't go back together easily.

Well, good night all!!!

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: July 4, 2013, 5:40 am - IP Logged

Alright. I finally got this finished. Let me tell ya, with this little laptop and all the typing I've done formulating this, I have three fingers on my right hand that have been numb for days now. No feeling what so ever in them. I'm hoping this will be worth it though. What I've been thinking is that the game numbers will correspond with the counters and should lean towards one way more than the other. I fixed this up so that it would tell me yes or no on that. My limited excel skills and the use of this puny laptop has had me at my wits end to get it finished, but , here it is.

I input 2,000 past consecutive day to eve draws from here in NC into this thing to see what it would do. And this may help any interested in using/trying this know how to use it better. What I was looking for was the total game numbers sums in Y against the single sums inside AA with AB versus the game sums in Y against the sums in AD with AE. Saying that, if the numbers in the corresponding rows of Y hit more with the same rows in AA-AB or AD-AE. Meaning if Y was better suited with AA-AB, then the next number would be even/go up from the previous. Or if Y was better suited with AD-AE the next number would be odd/go down from the previous.

Which is where this comes into effect. What I did was take a tally of how many times each total whole number game sum did what. In this shot, it's showing all the game sums of 1 with all the possibilites. Which are in column AH. There will be 9 possible combinations to compare with each game number. Like here, if you look at Y3 and the game sum of 1, the possible counter combinations was either 9 (AA) -1 (AB) if the next number was even, or 8 (AD) -2 (AE) if the next number was odd. According to this run, for the first number only, looking in AH18 and AH19, in the past 2,000 draws, the 91 has a slight edge as to what happened all the other times. Now while that one is only one more time and 2 percent higher than 50% of the time, it's still 4% higher than the other choice. I have seen some as high as 100% going one way or the other on some of these. But a lot are like this one with slightly above average one way or the other.

This one had the 91 showing up 77.27% of the time when was compared to the 19 also. In this instance when the 91 is on the right under AD-AE it would account for the number being odd or going down. The way that this counts up, it pairs the possibilites just like they are shown in AH. With the top row being for even/up and the bottom of the same set as being odd/going down. There is a list added to each sheet showing what each one did, with one on a sheet that shows a total so I can see if one was completely dominant all the way around. But back to that 91 with 77.27%. While that was dominant here, well, a little better than 50% more times than the 19 for even/up, if you look in AL thru AO. What that tells is how the counters did in even versus odd game full numbers. On odd games, the 19 showed up 60% of the time as being even, but the 91 showed up 64.71% of the time on odd games. Saying that, I would look for odd games with the game number whole single sum being 91 for odd/down to do the same more than the 19 for even. While 77% is far from 100% it's still better odds than the 22.73%. Or at least I think it is.

Another thing I've noticed so far is how some numbers match up better than others. Like here with the 9-1 counter against the 1 sum. Under AK it will have the highest percentage of what happened in column AJ. That 9-1 looking at it as odd-odd. Now that 9 is not 0, but, it's the only other digit that when added to another number and summed up will give you the number added to the 9. And from what I've seen with my other work, the way I have the roots laid out, it comes up right in alignment with the 0 on that chart as one of the sums. Now this is just what my pea-brain sees with the numbers, with what I've been working on this craziness. That doesn't neccessarily mean that's the way it is. Talking about the additive purposes of numbers and such there.

While this doesn't show a huge difference, it does show that some can be used to know which way to go.

And back to that numbers being compared like the 9 (0) I just talked about, the only time that one of this set went 50/50 was the 55 compared to 46. Column AH rows 12-13. My brain sees 5 as half of 10, double of 0. But 5 is an odd number. 64 is the next set up and both are even numbers. And you'll notice that all these pairings total up to 10 that in turn sum to 1. The way my brain is processing it, is 50/50 is half, dead even. 6 is even, 4 is even. May not mean a hill of beans, but that's what this marble rolling around in my head is telling me. And then for the results of the odd games compared to the even, the 55 for even compared to the 46 for odd, they are both 50/50 in that category. The 55 did go even 14 times and 7 on even games and 7 on odd games. The 46 did the same thing also with 6 and 6 for the 12 times it did show up.

Like I said, I just got this done a few minutes ago, so I gotta look it over more. This is just a test, and not of the emergency broadcast system. Just looking at what I've been seeing and thinking with this for some time now. I'll have to transfer all this new work on these to the larger game sheets and see how it does there to know better.

It's not a whole lot, but better than nothing I guess. I'll show a few more real quick that can be compared. All will be for the first number and whether it was even or odd, just different game sum totals.

May give a little edge anyway.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: July 4, 2013, 5:50 am - IP Logged

The first number even/odd NC Pick 3. Game sum totals of 2 and their possibilities. Statistics of what actually happened for 2,000 consecutive draws day to eve.

First thing I took into thought was the 72.22% being the highest percentage of the set. 11 was the possibilities and when 11 was odd. 2 being the first number created by two odd first real whole digit and this the first number of the draw. Another thing that looks funny or fishy to me is, that if you take out the 5 in most of the percentages, or count it as it's counterpart 0, the remaining numbers total 11. The rest is pretty much a total of 4 when all is combined or the 5 is used as 0 and not counted. 2 is the root of 4. Or half of it. Don't know what, if anything that is/means. May just be me tired and my eyes crossing and belly growling.

Anywho, this is the results of what the 2 game sums did for 2,000 draws from here in NC.

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: July 4, 2013, 6:10 am - IP Logged

And the game sum totals of 3 with all it's possibilites for the first number being even or odd. Out of 2,000 consecutive NC day to eve draws. The odd thing I take into account on this one is the highest percentage again. It was 59.62% leaning towards odd and the 5-7 possibility. While that isn't a LARGE amount, it's what I'm seeing with the 5-7 and it being both odd numbers. 5 + 7 =12 which is the first and second numbers out of all numbers. But looking at that 5 as 0, could it be 0(10)-7=3 that pushed this one? The second highest percentage was 21 for even, and 21 is backwards to 12.

Again, I'm pretty much seeing this as I'm showing it and trying to decypher it. Which may be of no use at the moment with my tank empty, and this marble rolling around in my head. Thank the Lord there's some blood up there with it to keep down on some of that clanging around it'd be doing. LOL.

Think I'll fuel up on some 6am reheated chicken alfredo and have a couple hour nap-a roonie. Then get back at it after that.

Best of luck out there today to alll!!!!

Krypton
                United States
                Member #140102
                March 11, 2013
                891 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2013, 2:49 am - IP Logged

Alright. I finally got this finished. Let me tell ya, with this little laptop and all the typing I've done formulating this, I have three fingers on my right hand that have been numb for days now. No feeling what so ever in them. I'm hoping this will be worth it though. What I've been thinking is that the game numbers will correspond with the counters and should lean towards one way more than the other. I fixed this up so that it would tell me yes or no on that. My limited excel skills and the use of this puny laptop has had me at my wits end to get it finished, but , here it is.

I input 2,000 past consecutive day to eve draws from here in NC into this thing to see what it would do. And this may help any interested in using/trying this know how to use it better. What I was looking for was the total game numbers sums in Y against the single sums inside AA with AB versus the game sums in Y against the sums in AD with AE. Saying that, if the numbers in the corresponding rows of Y hit more with the same rows in AA-AB or AD-AE. Meaning if Y was better suited with AA-AB, then the next number would be even/go up from the previous. Or if Y was better suited with AD-AE the next number would be odd/go down from the previous.

Which is where this comes into effect. What I did was take a tally of how many times each total whole number game sum did what. In this shot, it's showing all the game sums of 1 with all the possibilites. Which are in column AH. There will be 9 possible combinations to compare with each game number. Like here, if you look at Y3 and the game sum of 1, the possible counter combinations was either 9 (AA) -1 (AB) if the next number was even, or 8 (AD) -2 (AE) if the next number was odd. According to this run, for the first number only, looking in AH18 and AH19, in the past 2,000 draws, the 91 has a slight edge as to what happened all the other times. Now while that one is only one more time and 2 percent higher than 50% of the time, it's still 4% higher than the other choice. I have seen some as high as 100% going one way or the other on some of these. But a lot are like this one with slightly above average one way or the other.

This one had the 91 showing up 77.27% of the time when was compared to the 19 also. In this instance when the 91 is on the right under AD-AE it would account for the number being odd or going down. The way that this counts up, it pairs the possibilites just like they are shown in AH. With the top row being for even/up and the bottom of the same set as being odd/going down. There is a list added to each sheet showing what each one did, with one on a sheet that shows a total so I can see if one was completely dominant all the way around. But back to that 91 with 77.27%. While that was dominant here, well, a little better than 50% more times than the 19 for even/up, if you look in AL thru AO. What that tells is how the counters did in even versus odd game full numbers. On odd games, the 19 showed up 60% of the time as being even, but the 91 showed up 64.71% of the time on odd games. Saying that, I would look for odd games with the game number whole single sum being 91 for odd/down to do the same more than the 19 for even. While 77% is far from 100% it's still better odds than the 22.73%. Or at least I think it is.

Another thing I've noticed so far is how some numbers match up better than others. Like here with the 9-1 counter against the 1 sum. Under AK it will have the highest percentage of what happened in column AJ. That 9-1 looking at it as odd-odd. Now that 9 is not 0, but, it's the only other digit that when added to another number and summed up will give you the number added to the 9. And from what I've seen with my other work, the way I have the roots laid out, it comes up right in alignment with the 0 on that chart as one of the sums. Now this is just what my pea-brain sees with the numbers, with what I've been working on this craziness. That doesn't neccessarily mean that's the way it is. Talking about the additive purposes of numbers and such there.

While this doesn't show a huge difference, it does show that some can be used to know which way to go.

And back to that numbers being compared like the 9 (0) I just talked about, the only time that one of this set went 50/50 was the 55 compared to 46. Column AH rows 12-13. My brain sees 5 as half of 10, double of 0. But 5 is an odd number. 64 is the next set up and both are even numbers. And you'll notice that all these pairings total up to 10 that in turn sum to 1. The way my brain is processing it, is 50/50 is half, dead even. 6 is even, 4 is even. May not mean a hill of beans, but that's what this marble rolling around in my head is telling me. And then for the results of the odd games compared to the even, the 55 for even compared to the 46 for odd, they are both 50/50 in that category. The 55 did go even 14 times and 7 on even games and 7 on odd games. The 46 did the same thing also with 6 and 6 for the 12 times it did show up.

Like I said, I just got this done a few minutes ago, so I gotta look it over more. This is just a test, and not of the emergency broadcast system. Just looking at what I've been seeing and thinking with this for some time now. I'll have to transfer all this new work on these to the larger game sheets and see how it does there to know better.

It's not a whole lot, but better than nothing I guess. I'll show a few more real quick that can be compared. All will be for the first number and whether it was even or odd, just different game sum totals.

May give a little edge anyway.

OMG  Fox, you've been busy. Have your eyes gone slanted too?  Lol. Not really funny cuz I knw what your going through. This is really helpful, now all I need to do is digest and see how ths plays out. Thanks for all your work and efforts. Hopefully you will get your pc back soon.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2013, 3:40 am - IP Logged

OMG  Fox, you've been busy. Have your eyes gone slanted too?  Lol. Not really funny cuz I knw what your going through. This is really helpful, now all I need to do is digest and see how ths plays out. Thanks for all your work and efforts. Hopefully you will get your pc back soon.

Hey Sky,

Yeah been pretty busy here. And any laugh is good so..... LOL!!!  Laughter is the best medicine. Sometimes, we just gotta laugh, or we'd just drive ourselves insane. Already crazy and insanity isn't too far off in the distance so........

I'm hoping it will be helpful anyway. I've got a lot of time into it and seeing pretty good results so far, so maybe. A lot of what I was seeing and thinking with it is playing out like I thought it would, so we'll see. It did for the pick 3 anyway. Anything I see that happened more than 50% of the time I'm liking. Especially when those 100%ers pop up.

And you know you don't have to thank me. I'm glad to be any help I can.

Yes, it'd be nice to have it back. This calculates fairly fast when formulated with this laptop. Just formulating it without my pc is taking forever is all.  I'll get it though.

Life has a way of working it's self out so, it'll be alright.

And thanks for the well wishes!!!

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2013, 5:17 am - IP Logged

Well, I was going to post the rest of those results that I ran on the 2,000 pick 3 draws. Seems my excel is stuck in an autosave process and it won't let me do nothing with it.

UGGHHH. I have plenty of patience till it runs out. Mines running out pretty quick I'll just say.

Hopefully there won't be too many waste ther time clicking on this only to see nothing. Which most are probably seeing nothing useful anyway when clicking on this thread of mine. But for any views this go around, I'll just have to apologize for showing absolutely nothing but stress and wasting anyones time on this one. 

Sorry ya'll!!! I'll get this thing running and put up the data as soon as I can.

Krypton
                      United States
                      Member #140102
                      March 11, 2013
                      891 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2013, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Well, I was going to post the rest of those results that I ran on the 2,000 pick 3 draws. Seems my excel is stuck in an autosave process and it won't let me do nothing with it.

UGGHHH. I have plenty of patience till it runs out. Mines running out pretty quick I'll just say.

Hopefully there won't be too many waste ther time clicking on this only to see nothing. Which most are probably seeing nothing useful anyway when clicking on this thread of mine. But for any views this go around, I'll just have to apologize for showing absolutely nothing but stress and wasting anyones time on this one. 

Sorry ya'll!!! I'll get this thing running and put up the data as soon as I can.

I do not like autosave some times. Ugggg

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: July 6, 2013, 2:20 am - IP Logged

I do not like autosave some times. Ugggg

LOL. No. I should have turned them off. Looking back anyway. I was tired and stuff was kinda getting to me a little, so I just called it a night.

Every day's a new day I reckon.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: July 6, 2013, 3:28 am - IP Logged

Well, last night was a bust as far as getting much done. Decided to leave off the statistics for today, and see what I could see with the searching books I made. Renamed a couple and filled in for July real quick and did some looking over on them real quick. I guess I need to keep up to date on those a little better after seeing what I did with them, but there is only so much time in a day. Anyway, I've not actually played any draws since I posted those last ticket purchases. Thought I'd see what I could do for tonights draw here. I'll put my ticket up shortly when I get a pic of it.

But, back to where I was headed here. This was the workout for the 7-1-13 eve draw here. We had 8-6-5 for the 3 draw and 1-4-1-1 for the eve.

Looking in rows 22 thru 27 here. There are four 7's lined up in row 22. 7x4 is 28. 28 is 2+8=10. 10 with the 0 as 5 would be 1+5=6. There are 5-7 over 0-2 there also cubed together. (5+7=12)=(1+2=3)+2=5. Then 0-0 over 9-9. 9+9 is 18 which is 1+8=9. That would be 9-6-5. But I'm seeing those 0's involved with the 9 making some sort of change to bring in the 9. That's what I see anyway. Cause if you look at the cubes in 13 thru 18 and 4 thru 9, I'm seeing 3+5 all over the place. Not sure if it makes sense or not, but seeing all those 3's and 5's there, and thinking that 3 is the negative version of 8. Seeing the 5 and 0 in the same light and how 0 affects other numbers, could that 0 (5) double that 3 also to make 6?

Another thing I've been looking at is, the 0-1 totals under X a little better and their sums. If 0 is 5 and 6 is 9, then 5-6 of (8-6-5) is there in BJ and BK of row 15. With a 1-9 right above that. Or 9-1 as I see it.

The second half of this one. One thing I've been looking for with this part, is when 0 or 1 comes in the next draw. And when 0,5 or 1 is showing in AI thru AK. Here the 6 is showing that came in 8-6-5. I can see that 2 and 6 is 8. I can also see that 6+2+6+2 is 16 which is either 5 or 7. (Just picking it apart here.) The last time I was looking thru these, I went ahead and set up what you see in G thru K, rows 75 thru 79. What that is is, it takes where if you take the bottom right corner of each cube and bring it up to the upper left corner and sum up the outer two digits that overlap. Lik in G75. That 3 is the result of the 3 in AA65 and the 9 in AB66. The 2 in G76 is from the 7 and 4 of that same cube with the two 5 over 5 there in H75-76 coming from the 8-6, 8-6 in the cube in AD thru AG 65 thru 68. J and K's 3 over 5 and 9 over 9 is from the cube in Y thru AB rows 70 thru 73 and so on.

I can kinda see the numbers 8-6-5 there in those four sets of 4. You have the 5 over 5 in H with 3+2=5. Or if you want 3+2+5+5=15=6.Then 3+5+9+9=26=8. Then 2+2+2=8=14=5. The 2+2+2=5 is 11 which is the total of 5+6 or 11 is 0 (1-1=0)  and 11 is 2 (1+1=2). The difference between 0 and 2 is 8. I know, you can flop numbers around and twitch them back and forth to come up with about anything, but that is pretty weird. To me anyway that this did that.

Now, look in J thru L rows 93 and 94. I circled some numbers there. seeing 4-6-9. That would be down-dead on-up backwards of 8-6-5.

You can see some 6's and 5 under AO thru AP rows 63 and 64 also. You can also see 8-5-6 in AR,AS,AT row 66.

Now the pick 4 that eve was 1-4-1-1.

In BF thru BI 65 thru 68. All the 4's are highlighted. In the upper right and lower left corner of that cube there is an 8 over a 6 diagonally that if folded would over lap. 6+8=14. To the left and right above that right bottom corner 4 is a 2. 2 is 1+1 and 1+1. There are another 4 going diagonal up and to the left there. It has a 2 in both of the same spots as the previous one.

If you take each of those 8 and 6's in each corner, overlap them, it gives you 14, then there are a 2 to the left center of that top 8-6, and to the right center of the other one. 6+8=14, 1+1=2. 14-11. Just pointing out some of what I see. One more thing about this one before moving on is notice in that same cube there are three 4's showing visibly. No 1's. If you head down to the exact opposite spectrum there which would be the cube in BF thru BI 88 thru 91. You'll see there are three 1's and no 4's. It's the exact opposite.

Going to move on to a few others real quick.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: July 6, 2013, 3:48 am - IP Logged

The July 2, 2013 eve draw for NC. 6-7-6 for the pick 3 and 3-5-9-2 for the pick 4.

Just gonna run thru this kinda quick. There is 7-9 over 7-9 that comes from the 18 times that 0 and 1 both showed up in the chart to the right. 7 showing, 9 negative opposite of 6, 9 negative opposite of 6. I see a BUNCH of 7's in BG thru BQ 25 thru 29 also. With some 3's and 9's involved.

But here is where I kinda left off earlier before heading out for the evening and wanted to get back into examining. Like the previous post, which I didn't state on, in cells AC75, AH75 and AH 76. Again in cells J thru L 93 and 94. Only here it's down on row 94 with the 5-7-9, which would be down one, dead on, mirror 9 (6).Backwards to what hit. The previous was I believe on row 93 instead of 94.

Which brings me to where I want to investigate more of. This was an even day of the month, the second. Looking horizontal in the upper cubes in BA thru BI rows 65 thru 73. Looking for 3-5-9-2. Horizontally here. Have to keep that in mind. Now, scroll down to the opposite of this. Same columns, rows 82 thru 91. But here look more in the vertical direction. Keep BI 88 thru 91 in mind for the draw for the 4th evening. Which would be the next even evening draw.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: July 6, 2013, 4:15 am - IP Logged

Gonna skip the eve draw for the 3rd for a minute to keep these two close together. This was from the 4th eve draw here in NC. Those draws we had 1-9-8 for the pick 3 and 1-7-9-3 for the pick 4. For starters here, look at the numbers in AI thru AK rows 59-60. 3-6-7-2. If 6 is the positive version of 9 and 2 is the positive version of 1?

And why I wanted to keep these two together. The previous post had the 3-5-9-2 in the farthest bottom right vertical  cells of BI. That was on the 2nd of the month. This on the 4th, and look in the completely opposite cells as the previous post in column BI. The bottom cubes here also are more horizontal showing the 1-7-9-3 as opposed to the 3-5-9-2 in the previous post. Another note is in the negaative and positive world that is NN thru PS (cells BA thru BI, rows 75 thru 79), there is a 9 and 1 in both worlds there. But the 3 only showing in the negative set and the 7 showing in the positive. Showing physically that is.

So far, the day book for July has shown 6 out of 15 numbers in the pick 3 day draws here under AI thru AK rows 59 and 60 and 9 out of 20 numbers for the pick 4.

The evening book has shown 5 out of 15 for the pick 3 that hit and 7 out of 20 for the evening pick 4 draws. Not real sure how good or bad that is.

I know i picked 8-3-4 for the 9-8-3 that hit here this past evening with one ticket played. Not a win, but close enough again to keep me looking at and working on them.

If anyone is interested in the July books, I'll upload and link them, if not, I'll just keep posting my notes for future reference. Or until I'm told to stop one.

Page 49 of 53