Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 46 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2013, 2:00 am - IP Logged

Alrighty, here is the first sheet. This is where you put your numbers in at. Your draws go in B,C,D. From there, everything else in the book will fill in.

Under G will give you the total sum of the numbers draw.

H will break that down to a single digit sum.

I will give you the sum of the front pair (B and C) and K will give you the sum of the back pair (C and D).

L is your numbers 0-9.

M will show you how many times each number has been drawn in the first position.

N will show you how many times each number has been drawn in the second position.

O will show you how many times each number has been drawn in the third position.

Under M in the setup starting in row 14 will show you how many times each number has been drawn in total.

This is to the right of this on the first sheet of the book. It breaks down the numbers for each number drawn. S thru AB is for the first number. AD thru AM for the second, and AO thru AX for the third number. Each time a number is drawn it will go in it's column and spreads them out so you can kind of get an idea of hot and cold. What's hitting the most, if any, or not as much, if any. It just breaks them down so you can see how they are coming out better.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: April 13, 2013, 2:10 am - IP Logged

This is the first sheet filled in with the March day draws from here in NC so you can see how it does. (Just look over the April date).  It does have the last two games of the previous month in row 33 and 34, so all your other stuff will have the correct numbers to be working off of.

B thru D is where your draws go in at and the month can be changed for whatever month/s your using it for. Nothing else can be changed or needs changed. It will do it all for you afer you put each draw in. Also, the searching sheets I made up and uploaded are linked and can be linked to this page. The first sheet of that book is linked to B thru D here and can be used with this. Meaning if it is linked to this you can fill in B thru D and it will fill in that book also.

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: April 13, 2013, 2:29 am - IP Logged

This is the second sheet of the book. It tracks your even and odd. And so wil the next three sheets. This one will show you patterns that will start to be easy to see. I've showed all this earlier in the thread and in other threads. Each game it will either be even or odd. No other choice. This kinda gives an educated guess to the situation. You also have your probability with this sheet. Look for a pattern to run it's course, then it will start right in on another. There are two more sheets that are set up this same way. One for the numbers from one game to the next. One that will skip every other game giving you another perspective. But all three of these work the same ways. If your looking for the first number here on the 30th, you will look for what will happen in either C3 or F3. For the 27th second number, you will look in J6 or M6. And so on.

C thru G is for the first number drawn only.

I thru M is for the second.

O thru S for the third.

Krypton
        United States
        Member #140102
        March 11, 2013
        891 Posts
        Posted: April 13, 2013, 2:43 am - IP Logged

Alrighty, here is the first sheet. This is where you put your numbers in at. Your draws go in B,C,D. From there, everything else in the book will fill in.

Under G will give you the total sum of the numbers draw.

H will break that down to a single digit sum.

I will give you the sum of the front pair (B and C) and K will give you the sum of the back pair (C and D).

L is your numbers 0-9.

M will show you how many times each number has been drawn in the first position.

N will show you how many times each number has been drawn in the second position.

O will show you how many times each number has been drawn in the third position.

Under M in the setup starting in row 14 will show you how many times each number has been drawn in total.

This is to the right of this on the first sheet of the book. It breaks down the numbers for each number drawn. S thru AB is for the first number. AD thru AM for the second, and AO thru AX for the third number. Each time a number is drawn it will go in it's column and spreads them out so you can kind of get an idea of hot and cold. What's hitting the most, if any, or not as much, if any. It just breaks them down so you can see how they are coming out better.

WOW!  Beautiful work here Fox and much appreciated.  I can tell you put a lot of hard work in this as you do all your workouts!

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: April 13, 2013, 2:58 am - IP Logged

WOW!  Beautiful work here Fox and much appreciated.  I can tell you put a lot of hard work in this as you do all your workouts!

Thanks SkyLine69!!!!

And any and all is much welcome!!!! It's what we're here for to see if we can win, and I'm sure I've said it before, I'm making it anyway, so might as well share it.

Yep, about two full days figuring out that one formula, lol. That's jus cause I'm slow though. Not to mention an excel newb.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: April 13, 2013, 3:17 am - IP Logged

This is what the counters look like now. This one is from the Even/Odd of the first number. B and D are for the even day/games. C and E are for the odd day/games. If the number is even/goes up on an even game/day it will count up each time it does so in column B. Each time it is odd/goes down on an even game/day, it will count up in column D. Opposite for C and E.

J totals up each time the number has been even in both the even and odd games/days and K does so for both even and odd game/day being odd or going down. You will want to compare these numbers to the numbers in column A.

L thru O is for pure probability and nothing else. All even draws will either be ee or oo there. J and K determine what letters come here. They track the counters inside J and K. Here J8 is 17 and K8 is 8. Now if the number had went even then J7 would have went to 18 and K7 would have stayed at 8. That would make the counter in J even and the counter in K be even also. (ee)  If it went odd (and it did) the counters would count up and J would have stayed 17 and the 8 in K would have went to 9 making the counters odd and odd (oo). You can see how many games it had been since oo had came into play and it was kind of due. So, in short, you'd want to look at it as if the number goes up/is even, what's it going to make the counters do, and in turn what are L thru O going to do. (I think I said that right, getting pretty tired and can't see too well at the moment, lol).

I'd better call it quits as far as trying to explain this mess. LOL I'm just going to confuse with all the mistakes my tired drunk mind will be making. (Not reallly drunk, lol). But I'll post some more pics of what else is in the book anyway. So anyone interested in checking it out, can see what else is there. I will explain all this and how it works later today. Just a wuick example is, take game 29. If the next number is game 29 was even, then the counter in S9 would count up to 1. If the next number in game 29 was odd the counter in U9 would count up to 6.

Long story short, look at the numbers in J and K compared to game/day number 29. Under Z and AA are what the counters totalled up would be if the next number was even/up. Under AC and AD are what the next counters would be if the next number was odd/went down. Look at the numbers in Z4 and AA4 compared to the game/day number. AB is if the number was even or went up it will fill in there so you don't have to look for it and can backtest this part easier. AE is the results as far as odd or went down.

Ok, some pics then I'm off to bed. Will get back to this.

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: April 13, 2013, 3:29 am - IP Logged

This sheet will track the spacing between each number. B thru D will track the difference between each number and the next. G is the difference between each first number and the second. I is the difference between each second number and the third.

M tracks the spacing of one number to the next. R tracks the spacing from the first number to the second number. And T is for the spacing of the second number to the third. It's explained on the sheet of the book.

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: April 13, 2013, 3:34 am - IP Logged

And finally the Highs and lows of the game. B,C,D will show you if each number is high or low. According to the scale, (that I hope I got right).

F will track the combination of the front pair as to high/high, high/low, low/low, or low/high. G is for the back pair.

I separates the numbers into three categories, HIGH, MID or LOW. The categories is also explained on the sheet. (Hope I got them right also). Not sure how one would want them considered as, if any.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: April 13, 2013, 3:39 am - IP Logged

I'll get to the better explanations of all this later when I'm not asleep at the wheel and can see straight.

There will be different versions of this I'll put on here like I said. Even one for a years worth. Or more if one needed it.

Also gonna be some for the Pick 4 to. If anyone wants one of those. Just as quick as I can get them made. After that one formula, the rest won't take real long.

Good night ya'll and best of luck today, tonight, whatever it is where you are!!!!!!

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: April 13, 2013, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Hello, very good job greenfox, now you can see that besides the repetition of a digit
                      We also repeat the pattern = high and low odd pair, the inclivel see is the sheet (table)
                      You see diagonals forming and separating as in DNA, very good, it was easy to see now
                    Need to create an algorithm to simulate the repetition frequency and delay

Krypton
                      United States
                      Member #140102
                      March 11, 2013
                      891 Posts
                      Posted: April 13, 2013, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Hello, very good job greenfox, now you can see that besides the repetition of a digit
                        We also repeat the pattern = high and low odd pair, the inclivel see is the sheet (table)
                        You see diagonals forming and separating as in DNA, very good, it was easy to see now
                      Need to create an algorithm to simulate the repetition frequency and delay

I Agree!

Are you good at writing the algoritm Dr?

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: April 17, 2013, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Hello, GreenFox, look at this example 386 standard. The smallest I type this pick3
                          It is the digit 3 in 1st position, then the lowest digit pod be in 1st position, may be in 2nd or 3rd position, eg the smallest digit in 3rd position, 752, the digit (2) is the smallest digit and is in 3rd position this circulates see where this pattern of lower digit

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2013, 3:36 am - IP Logged

Hello, GreenFox, look at this example 386 standard. The smallest I type this pick3
                            It is the digit 3 in 1st position, then the lowest digit pod be in 1st position, may be in 2nd or 3rd position, eg the smallest digit in 3rd position, 752, the digit (2) is the smallest digit and is in 3rd position this circulates see where this pattern of lower digit

Hello dr san,

With what I'm about to post up here, you should be able to test for whatever you want to with about all games. I've made books for pick 3,4,5 and 6.

All capable for up to 2,000 draws. It will take me a few minutes to get the links up, but hopefully someone can get some use out of them.

I'll just have to explain as I go with them. It's quite a bit.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: May 17, 2013, 4:10 am - IP Logged

This is the main sheet for the Pick 3 and 4 books. To input your numbers they will either go into columns B,C or D. Working up with each new draw. If you want to DL an excel sheet from whatever site you want to get it from, you can just paste as many as 2,000 draws into a book. On your download sheet, if the newest draws are at the top, just paste into B thru D. If your download has the older draws at the top of the sheet, paste them into AY, AZ and BA. This will reverse them and put them on the left like they need to be for this to work. You can start where ever you want to to test and can use this as day to eve, day to day, eve to eve or however you want to.

I added a filter to B thru E and put a column for the date that can be filtered also. With the filters in B thru E you can pull up whatever data you want to fast. If you want to see what numbers hit with 3 or whatever first number you choose click the filter at the top of B and it will pull up only the draws that 3 was drawn first. Same for the other picks.

You can also use the filter at the top of E to filter to a certain date, month, year or whatever you choose. You will have to put in the date by hand though, but if you get the download, it's just a copy and paste deal.

Columns F thru L will count each number as to how many times each have been drawn. I have this put about every 25 rows or so so you don't have to scroll to the top or bottom to find out. It will be the same data in each one of these sets. On these F and I is just the numbers 0-9 with G counting how many time each number has been drawn in total and J thru L counting each time the number has been drawn in position.

Columns P thru AV is taking each position and laying out each number in position so you can kind of tell if a number is out however many games or has been drawn over and over. It just breaks it down is all.

These books are right at 32 megabytes, which isn't that much, but still a fairly large file. The sheets are protected, but if anyone needs the password for the "Starter" sheets to fill in for patterns, just shoot me a PM. I set those with a different password for that purpose. I'll get to those later.

The only thing that needs to be done to these is to have the date and draws put in it and that's it. Nothing else needs done to them as they are fully automated from start to end after that.

And I'm working on another set of sheets for these, but am needing some help with those. Hopefully there will be someone here that can help with that.

So here is the start of these and how to fill them in.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: May 17, 2013, 4:28 am - IP Logged

This is the pairing sheet updated. B,C and D will show up each number separately as High or Low. 0-4 as Low, 5-9 as High.

F shows the  pairing for the first and second number as if it was HighHigh, HighLow, LowLow or LowHigh. Column G will do the same for the back half pair.

I thru K will show them as High Mid or Low like B thru D does. I think I went over all this, but just to keep it all together....

Low is 0-2, Mid is 3-6 with High as 7-9.

M will count each time the first number is a High number with N counting the Low. P thru T will do the same for the other two.

Column V thru Y will count each time the front pair is HighHigh thru LowHigh and is color coded at the top. AA thru AD will count the same for the back pair. These two just count F and G.

Page 46 of 53