Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 47 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2013, 4:34 am - IP Logged

This is the pairing sheet updated. B,C and D will show up each number separately as High or Low. 0-4 as Low, 5-9 as High.

F shows the  pairing for the first and second number as if it was HighHigh, HighLow, LowLow or LowHigh. Column G will do the same for the back half pair.

I thru K will show them as High Mid or Low like B thru D does. I think I went over all this, but just to keep it all together....

Low is 0-2, Mid is 3-6 with High as 7-9.

M will count each time the first number is a High number with N counting the Low. P thru T will do the same for the other two.

Column V thru Y will count each time the front pair is HighHigh thru LowHigh and is color coded at the top. AA thru AD will count the same for the back pair. These two just count F and G.

And scrolling on to the right is the rest of the previous talked about sheet. Still on the pairing sheet.

All these do is count each time each number is High, Mid or Low and is color coded also to help keep it all together.

The "what's what" of this sheet is also explained at the top right.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2013, 4:41 am - IP Logged

This is the spacing sheet. B will give the numeric difference between one number and the next for the first number with C for the second and D for the third.

M thru O is the same thing only it shows the space between.

G is the numeric distance from the first number to the second of each draw with I being the difference between the second and the third.

Again, R and T is the same as G and I, only here is the space between each.

I don't know how much help this sheet may be on the 3 or 4 draws, but since I was doing all this, figured I'd throw it in here.

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: May 17, 2013, 6:24 am - IP Logged

I just took the 365 day draws from 2012 here in NC and put them into this. Here is a few examples of how to use this and what to look for with it. 

This sheet is for the first number and if it is even or odd. What this does is it will count each time the number is even or odd per draw/game. That's showed in B thru E. B is if the number was even on an even game. C is if the number was even on an odd game. D is for if the number was odd on an even game and E for if the number was odd on an odd game.

K will vount each time the number was even in total for both even and odd games. With L counting the total times the number was odd.

M thru P is the probability part still. M or N wil only show up on an even game. These are the results of the digits inside K and L. Take game 106. At this point in the draws, the first number had been even a total of 31 times on an even game showing in B. It had been even 24 times on an odd game showing in C. Odd on an even game 21 times in D and odd on an odd game 29 times showing in E. K1897 shows that it has been an even number a total of 55 times. L1897 shows it has been odd a total of 50 times. Now for game 106, if the next number is even that 55 will count up. If the next number is odd that 50 will count up to 51. It has to do one or the other. Once that number in game 106 comes in, either the ee in M1896, (which means even even for 56 even, 50 even) will be shown. Or the oo in N1896 will show. The oo is for odd-odd. Which means if the next number is odd, then the counters in K and L will both be odd. So, if ee or oo is an abundant amount of rows further down, it's time for a change. You will want to look at the numbers in K and L 1897 and see what they are and will be if the next number is either even or odd and compare M and N to that. Keep in mind that like the oe's running down P 1897 thru 1907 is a total of 6 draws, and not 12.

In S thru V, this is just taking the numbers inside B thru E and simplifying them down to whole number form. I compare these to the whole number form of the game number, and look for certain requirements that I've noticed with this. Take game 110 here, and remember this was an even numbered game. See how the counters went to 6644. Which is reall 33 in B, 24 in C, 22 in D and 31 in E. This was an even numbered game, so, either the 6 in S1893 was going to change to a 7 if the next number was even or the 3 in U1893 was going to change to a 4 if it was an odd number. Look at those numbers compared to the game number. Game number 110, counters 6644. If one of these was filled up or several, you'll see this so many times it isn't funny. Now look at games 112 and 108 compared to the 6644. All three even game numbers.

Now with the two light green highlighted cells. Game 102, an even game. Game 99 and odd game. 3531 for 102 instead of 3541. All odd numbers with this one. On the other light green cell, game 99. 2421 instead of 2529.

Then in game 104, see how the numbers went to 4532. Or 2345 in order. Game 100, 3421. Or 1234. Kind of like it works up to that.

It's pretty much looking at what's there and knowing the number will do one or the other, either up/down or even/odd, and seeing what fits best with these numbers compared to the game number properties.

Column X us taking the game number and breaking it down to it's whole number in subtracted form with column Y being it's whole number added form. Take game 110 again and look at the counters as they turned out compared to these numbers. 6644 with 9 and 2. Keeping in mind the way that numbers work. 6 and 9, 2 and 4. Now compare the alternative outcome of 7634 to that 9 and 2. It just doesn't look the same and not as good a fit mathematically.

And finally, AA and AB is taking the numbers inside K and L and breaking them down to whole number form. Same thing in AD and AE. Each one of these sheets like this has this. Notice at the top of AA and AB, it says if even. With if odd for AE and AF. What this does is to compare with X and Y to get an idea also on what direction to take next. Meaning that if the next number here had been even, then the 4 and 7 would com into play. Which means the 57 in K1893 would change to 58 being 13 then whole number form 4, and the 52 in L1893 would stay the same and be 7 still. AD and AE are just the oppostite of that. If you take that 9 and 2 in X and Y and compare those to that 4 and 7 possibility if the next number was even, and the 3 and 9 if the next number was odd. Keeping in mind again numbers properties and counterparts.

In columns AC and AF, that is just what the number did do. So you can see it all in one place. This will only be shown when the next draw is put into the main sheet. It will be blank until then. Plus it shows what the numbers movement looks like from one draw to the next as opposed to the what I have it on the left by splitting it up into even and odd draws.

Well, that's about all I can stand right now. I'll put the links up here real quick then I gotta sleep a couple of hours.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: May 17, 2013, 6:28 am - IP Logged

The Pick 3 Book:

www.sendspace.com/file/f6sa4q

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: May 17, 2013, 7:02 am - IP Logged

Sorry. Forgot about puttting the draw 4 book.

www.sendspace.com/file/pr34yd

Krypton
            United States
            Member #140102
            March 11, 2013
            891 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2013, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

This is one of the counter sheets from the books. This one is from the even/odd for January,  like the one i just posted. This is exactly what the second number did. If you look at the patterns here in B thru E, you will see they are the same as they are in I thru M in the above photo. What this does is count the amount of times the number did what. That's the B thru E. J and K compiles each into one section. J counts up the total amount of times the number was even (or up) and K is for odd or down. L  thru O is the results of J and K and i use these for patterns also. And for probability. Like here, in row 7, both J and K where even, so L7 shows even/even. You can use this part for patterns and probability. What i do is if i can't see a pattern with these, I look for one that may be way down in the rows and say it's the eo in N14. N14 is an odd game (game 19). Now here after that eo on game 19, it was oe up to game 27. So, I'm going to start looking for that eo to come in. Say for game 29 it has to be either eo or oe. I'm going to look for what it's going to take to make that eo show up. Here it would take an even number in C4 to make it 14 in J and 15 in K and that would give the eo in N. But, here, unless i see one way way down, i usually only look at this section last.

Where i do look first here is S thru Y. This is where the math comes into play. S is B summed up to a single digit. T is C, U is D and V is E. X is the game # subtracted single sum. Y is the single added sum of the game numbers. I compare these numbers together to get an idea. Take game 25. 25 is either 3 or 5. The counters you would use for game 25 are in T8 and V8. The 3 would have changed to a 4 in T8 if the number was going to be even. The 9 was going to change to a 1 if the number was going to be odd. Since the 3 was already there in T9 it just carried on up because it's there in 25. 9 doesn't really have anything in common with 25. But that 1 is from 10 and really does have commonalities with 25. So i would see the 3 is part of 25 and the 10 is connected to 25 and the 9 isn't, so I'd look for an odd number to change that 9. Plus you have the probability with this part also. It's not going to go too many games without changing. Unlike the 2 running up thru T here. There is a reason that 2 did so many games here. There's also a reason that 2 and 20 is among the most drawn numbers in PB. 2 is connected to more numbers than most are. But here, you can see that 2 ran from game 11 up to game 22. Anyway, S and U is for even games only. T and V is for odd games only. You will want to look for what numbers coming up have in common with the game numbers in X and Y and you can narrow your numbers down like crazy. Here I do see that for game 21 it would have been either 3 or 9 and it went to 9 instead of the 3 that matches the 3 from 21. But, for occasions like this, you have to pay attention to the whole thing. 3 is the root of 9. 1 is also another form of 10. 10 is 0-1=9. There will be times that stuff like this come up with these. But that's just the way numbers are. The number 1 is infinite. The number 1 is the problem with that million dollar equation that none of the worlds best mathemiticians can figure out. (That jimmy linked to). Off topic there kind of, but still part of how to read these. When the 1 comes into play on these, the 0 either, it's best to look at the whole picture as to what is going on and what to look for.

The up and down of these work the same way as this. Each sheet is for each number. With a little looking you can really narrow your choices down with these.

They are uploaded, linked, and completely free for anyone that wants to use or try them.

How is 25 3 or 5?   5+2=7 and 5-2=3 and compared to game 27, 2+7=9 and 7-2=5  ....  So why did the 3 change to 4?  Can you please explain how to use these counters do decide which number to count up?  What are you comparing it to the game number or G-G+ or both?  Please explain because it is confusing to me

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: June 18, 2013, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

How is 25 3 or 5?   5+2=7 and 5-2=3 and compared to game 27, 2+7=9 and 7-2=5  ....  So why did the 3 change to 4?  Can you please explain how to use these counters do decide which number to count up?  What are you comparing it to the game number or G-G+ or both?  Please explain because it is confusing to me

Hey Sky, I'm not sure what all that's about. All my stuff is gone so I can't look at it. I'll be getting EVERYTHING I can on here and explaining it all as best and fast as I can.

What I'll be posting for starters is for the 6 draws and getting to the rest of it as I recreate it. They will all be pretty much the same as far as workings.

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: June 18, 2013, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Sorry guys (well, all that might have interest in what I've been doing with this mess)!!! It's been one big mess here. Plus working like crazy. Anyway, long story short, all my work is gone for now, so I'm having to re-create it pretty much all. Luckily I had uploaded my stuff for the 6 draw games and could DL it to get back at it. I'm having to do it all with a little laptop so it will take some time. There's a BIG difference in speed from a 2 core and 4 core processor let me just tell ya. So what I'm going to put on here, if you use it will be slow with any PC that doesn't have a CPU of 4 cores or larger. The first thing I will put up will be for the 6 draws only. You can use it for a 5 draw for now and just skip the sixth ball with it though. It won't work right with any 5+ bonus ball game because it will incorporate the bonus ball into the results, when it is a completely different entity.

These charts will handle up to 2,050 draws and any combination of numbers from 1 to 60. It will count how many times each number has been drawn in two different ways. You can filter the draws by date, numbers drawn and a few other ways. I'll explain all that as I get to it. For the most part it works like the 3 and 4 counter books I put on here with a few added tidbits that may help.

To fill it in, all you need is a DL in excel format from whereever you want to get it from. This "thing" works and fills in from bottom to top with the newest draw being placed at the top. So, if your download has he newer games at the bottom, I've fixed it to correct that also. All that wil be explained also as I go.

About the speed of this stuff, this does take into count over 2,000 draws and in total is around 100mb's, so with a slower PC it will take a minute (or 20) to fill it's self in. There will be a total of 4 books in all for this one is why the file is so big. Each book around 30 mb's with the exception of the Input book. It's quite a bit smaller.

So. I hope all is doing well, and time to get started.......

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: June 18, 2013, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

This is a screen shot of the main book. It will be entitled Numbers Input. It is where you put the draws into this contraption. This is the only sheet that needs anything typed into it at all. The rest is fully automated. Like I said, this will take the data from up to 2,050 draws and lay it all out for you as to what did what. Here, you'll notice that the bottom (first) draw is -50. What that means is that's 50 previous draws. It's necessary for this to work correctly. Saying that, you'll need to put in at least 51 draws to see how this works. How it works, I'll have to get into as I go along and I'll.  try to keep it with each post.

Anyway, if you want to hand type each draw into this, start with the draw you want and put it in cells I thru N row 2051 as your first draw, then work up. It doesn't matter what order you type the numbers in as lonLeft  as they are of the same draw. It will fill in the rest from there as it needs to be.

If you get a DL in excel format and want to paste it in here and the DL has all the newer draws at the top, you can paste them in I thru N with the corresponding date in O. Saying that, if you want to analyze 1000 draws, copy down on your DL, starting with the newest draw untill you get 1000 draws copied. Then paste them here in I thru N starting with the newest draw in the row of game 950, column I. That will put the oldest draw out in game -50 and allow you to utilize this right and fully. Again, it doesn't matter what order your download is in from left to right, this will straighten it out for you and fill in the data in the rest of it correctly.

Now, if you get a DL and it has all the newer draws at the bottom, you can paste them into V thru AA. Starting with -50 at the top in row 2 as your oldest draw you want to start with. Left to right order makes no difference here either. It's just a simple copy and paste of how many draws you want to break down. I have an Instruction page setup that can be used also if there is help needed and I'm not around. But it's pretty straight forward.

For DL's that have the newest draws at the top, I thru N. Starting with the OLDEST draw you want to start with in Game #-50 in row 2051.

For DL's that have the newest draw at the bottom, paste in V thru AA. Starting with the OLDEST draw you want to start with in game #-50 in row 2.

Left to right order does not matter when inputting the draws into this.

The other books will link to this book and there is no need to type or do anything to those at all. All you have to do is read them. If you DL these and don't rename them, you probably won't have to re-link them. If you want to rename them to whatever your states draw is called, I'll show how to link them also.

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: June 18, 2013, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I've tried to make this bigger, but it distorts it. This is actually the very first sheet of the numbers input book. This is where all that data you just put in the Input sheet went to. It takes the draws and arranges them from smallest to largest from left to right and keeps track of how many times each number has been drawn. You'll notice that on this sheet, it only goes down to row 2001. It's 50 rows shorter than the input sheet for a reason. Lets say that the drawing for 6-17-13 is in row 2001. Column F will be the smallest number of that draw. Column Q will be the next number up in size from F. AB will be the next size up and so on nin AM, AX and BI. Those are your numbers drawn for 6-17-2013.

Column C2001 is how many times the number drawn in F2001 has been drawn counting F2001 and the 50 previous draws that are present on the Input sheet.

Column I2001 will only start counting each time the number inside F2001 has been drawn on this sheet and excludes the 50 previous. (More reasoning into that later.) You'll notice that each drawn number has this to the left and right of each.

C,N,Y,AJ,AU and BF will count how many times each number has been drawn with what is on this sheet PLUS the 50 previous draws.

I,T,AE,AP,BA and BL will only count how many times each number has been drawn on this sheet only. It will give you more options later on.

F, Q,AB,AM,AX, and BI are your drawn numbers.

You can filter out these draws as even or odd draws in Column ES if you want to. If you want to see just even games filter it there. Or if you want to see just odd games, you can do that also there.

ET thru EY are your drawn numbers side by side and set so you can filter them. Say you want to see all the numbers that have been drawn with the number 5, click on the filter tab at the top and deselect all then select 5 for that column. It will show you all the 5's and the combinations that have been drawn with it. If you want to filter out a certain date/s you can do so in column EZ. Say you want to see what hit on the 6-17-13 and 6-17-12 and whatever combonation you want, you can do that there.

Also if you notice at the top of some of the columns there is a little red - sign and a little green + sign. What that is is say game #1 smallest digit is 13 (F2001). E2001 is the subtracted whole number of 13. It would be 2. G2001 would be the added whole number of F2001 and if it was 13 G2001 would be 4. What I use that for is kind of a probability situation. Let's say that G had a string of positive whole numbers run together one right after the other. The inner workings of randomness has to come into effect sooner or later. And, yeah, before the "gamblers fallacy" junk starts, just fill one in and you'll see that nothing stays the same. Randomness depends upon change and it is a necessary part of it's workings. If there is no change, it isn't truly random. That's not to say you won't have 10 or so games with a positive added whole number come back to back. It's just saying that if it does go that many, personally, I'm looking another direction for the upcoming draw/s and searching for a number with a negative added whole number to be on it's way shortly. Possibly weeding out about half my choices for that upcoming pick. Each drawn number, 50+ hit number and On board hit number has this for them. When I say 50+ hit number, I'm talking about the amount of times each number has been drawn on this sheet PLUS the -1 thru -50 on the Input sheet. With the On Board hit numbers it's how many times each number has been drawn on this sheet alone. You'll understand more about the difference as I go along.

There is one more part of this sheet coming up. If you look under DW thru EN, you'll see where is says 50+ Hit# and OB Hit number. That's what the next post will show.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: June 18, 2013, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

This is from the sheet above or last post previous page. This is the counters of each number drawn. DW is each number 1 thru 60. DX is how many times each has been drawn on the Numbers drawn sheet combined with the 50 extra times it's been drawn on the input sheet. This should match up with the numnbers to the left of each number on the drawn numbers sheet as to how many. Say game 50 on the drawn numbers sheet the first number is 5, if it says it has been drawn 15 times there should be a 15 in DX to the right of 5 in DW.

EF is again the possibly numbers 1 thru 60. EG is how many times each number has been drawn on the numbers drawn sheet only. Again, I'll get into the effect of doing this this way as I get further into it.

EDIT: I don't know why it's saying I'm showing innapropriate content or spam but it's not letting me put the picture of the counters on here.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: June 18, 2013, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Well, anyway, that part is at the top of the Numbers drawn sheet, just to the right of the numbers and how many times they have been hit. All it does is show the total amount of times each number has been drawn so you can get a quick look at that if you want to.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: June 18, 2013, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Moving on to the Numbers book. This book will keep track of each number drawn on an individual basis. Meaning that each number that has been drawn in the first spot will be compared to the numbers in the first spot. I guess that makes sense putting it that way. Meaning the smallest first number drawn will only have it's movements compared to it's self. As far as whether it went up or down from the last draw. Just like the 3 and 4 charts I put on here. Each number position has it's own spots in the book.

First off, I better say that by working the numbers this way, it does a couple of things. One, if you have the smallest number as your first number all througout the workout, then your cutting out the possibility of 56,57,58,59, and 60 as showing up in that position. So your cutting out 4 digits to not even look at as possibilities. If your set up with the smallest possible number as only the first, then there is no way that those last four digits can be the first number. I mean if you have 60 numbers to choose from, they can't be 56, 57, 58, 59 and 60. There is no numbers after 60 so they're not possibilities in the first position of a 6 draw game. Same goes with the second number, by working in order, the digit 1 can't be in the second position, nor can the 57, 58, 95 or 60. And so on.

But, here is the first sheet of the Numbers book.

B thru G are the numbers drawn so you can see them as a whole. On to the right starting in J and running thru BL, is the possibilities for the first position in row 1. J thru BL will show what numbers have hit for the first position, with the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth on to the right. It will show you what is out the most and in the most by position.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: June 18, 2013, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

The next sheet of the book starts the even or odd movement of the numbers. All 6 numbers are in the even/odd starter sheet. Shown at once. I've already shown this a few times on here, so I'll just say it's where the patterns show up at. You'll see the patterns over and over with this many draws and can kind of get an idea of what to expect with that sheet.

There is a starter sheet for patterns for each of the numbers movements. Even or odd, up or down from one game to the next and then the skipping a game comparison. The EO sheets is for the one draw to the next only. The EEOO sheets is where is compares the movement of each by skipping one game and comparing. Like seeing what they did from game 60 to 58 as opposed to 60 to game 59. It just gives a different outlook on it, that when I get the finish product on here you'll see how it makes a difference. Luckily I found that also and had it uploaded so I won't have to go back and redo all that again. I can use that one to make the others for 5, 4 and other draws fairly easy and with them not being such a big file won't take too terribly long. Back on subject....

This is the updated counters I have been working on. This particular one is the movement of the first or smallest number as to whether it was even or odd. #2B-E-OE, #3C-E-O and so on is for that respective number. Been thru this before, but to keep this together. B is if the number was even on an even game. C is if the number was even on an odd game. D is for odd number on an even game and E is for odd number on an odd  game. Pretty simple. Now say, game 22 is coming up, either B or D will be the only thing that will change. Row 1980. If the first number for game 22 is even, then B1980 will count up from the last time the number was even on an even game. If it is odd, it will count up in D1980 from the last time the number was odd on an even game. For all even games, it will only count up in B or D. Same for odd games. They will only count up in C or E when the next draw comes in.

K will keep total of how many times the number was even in both even and odd games, with L keeping track of the total of all odd numbers.

M thru P is the probability part of this. M or N will ony change on an even game. O and P will only change on an odd game.

M is for even-even. Meaning that K and L are both even numbers. N is for odd-odd. Meaning that K and L are both odd numbers. O is for even-odd meaning that K is even and L is odd. And P is for odd-even. Meaning that K is odd and L is even. There will come up times that one of them will be further down in their respective column. And like I said earlier, change is inevitable and that's when this comes into play. Say that M HADN'T been ee for X amount of games back and O HAS been oo for quite a few games in a row. We're looking for either M1980 to be ee if the next number for game 22 is going to be even or for N1980 to be oo if the next number is going to be odd. So looking at the numbers in K and L 1981, what will make that ee come into play in M1980. That kind of thing.

S thru V will take all the counters from B thru E and add them up to a single whole number to work with. S1981 will be the single sum of B1981. T1981 will be the single sum of C1981 and so on. You won't see all the counters in B thru E because it makes it easier to see what happend with them not showing there. Here is where you need to be looking at them. This is where I look to compare them to the game number and help make my decisions as to what to look for next.

Before going into how to use this part, let me tell what X and Y is. X is simply the game number broken down into it's subtracted whole number. Y is the game number broken down to it's added whole number. You'll see the G- in red at the top of that column and G+ at the top in green to keep it in eyes view.

Pheww... LOL.

Now, when working with these, there will be two spots here that will change per draw like B thru E. For even games, either the counter in S will count up one   digit if the number is even, or U will count up if the number is odd. Same to be said for the odd draws. The odd games will only change in either T or V. If S changes then U won't. If T changes, V won't. What you'll want to do is compare the counter possibilities with the game numbers under Y. That's where AA thru AE come into play.

What I've done there is I've added in the possibilites of what will happen one way or the other so they can be compared to the game number for us. You'll notice that after this has been filled in, the next game is already showing in these parts. If the next number is going to be even the changes will be made in AA and AB. If the next number is going to be odd, the changes will be made in AD and AE. Just look at the possibilities compared to Y of the same game/row. AC will show you what the number did, and so will AF. If the number was even or odd, it will highlight in these cells showing so. Green for even games, red for odd games. It helps to see if you got it right or wrong there and helps to adjust for future draws.

You can see there is also filters at the top of S thru AF. What these are for is so we can filter out the game numbers under Y to say all games that had a total added sum of 4 and see what happened for all those game with the counters. This part may really surprise a lot. Say you filter Y down to games with a 4 sum. There will be about 4 or 5 different possibilities of combinations that are remaining under AA thru AD for those games. See how many are the same over and over for each of these charts and the same game number sum.

All these counter sheets work the same as this. Be it the numbers up or down E-O (GAME TO GAME), numbers up down EE-OO (EVERY OTHER GAME), or even and odd.

And that's about all there is to this. I work each number with every possible movement and weed out all that doesn't fit.

Once I get the "Other" sheets up here, that thank God I did upload, this will make more sense.

The 50+ hit numbers books work the same way as this also and so do the On board hit numbers to. I track their movement to get an idea of what to look for with that part of it also. It'll make more sense I promise once it's all up here. Like if I'm looking for a number that has been hit an even number of times to come up, then I weed out all the number that have been hit an odd amount of times. Or if I'm looking for a number that his been hit a less amount of times than the previous draw/s I weed out all the ones that have been hit more than that amount of times.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: June 18, 2013, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

The links for the 6 draw 6/60 books.

The numbers input book: http://www.sendspace.com/file/jc1ffs

The numbers counter book: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3eqott

The 50+ hit numbers book: http://www.sendspace.com/file/bn6pxm

The on board hit numbers book: http://www.sendspace.com/file/aa2oud

All of these are for draws with 6 balls/numbers coming from one hopper/group.

The tab to click on these once hitting the link is the blue elongated tab towards the bottom of the screen that says click here to download from sendspace. NOT THE ONE THAT SAYS CLICK HERE TO BEGIN YOUR DOWLOAD ONLY.

I'll also get these uploaded to a dropbox account and get some links from there on here as well.

Page 47 of 53