Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:23 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 51 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2013, 4:02 am - IP Logged

The bottom portion of that 7-7-13 eve draw of 3-0-5 and 2-3-4-9. I just pointed out some of what I seen with it.

You wanna know how something works, you gotta tear it apart. So I try to lay it out on here with what my brain sees with it. That 2,5,3,1 number mirror looks awful close to that 2-3-4-9. The 0 hit in AJ and the 8 as the 3's mirror. One thing I notice alot on these draws is how the 5 hit in the pick 3, not in the pick 4, but sum 2-3, subtract sum 9-4. Could be a coinkeedink??? But I don't believe in those.  Especially when the same thing only reversed happend with that 2.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2013, 4:25 am - IP Logged

7-8-13 eve. 3-3-9 and 2-8-9-0.

And of course I didn't play that draw. 339 isn't showing in the cubes very good, but with a little +- mirroring might be in AI thru AK. 9 hit in both draws, pick had a +sum 6 (3+3) and a negative sum 6 (9-3). Pick 4 had a negative sum 6 for starters on it also. 8-2. 0 showing in pick 4, 3-3=0 pick 3.

The 0-2-8 is pretty well dominating that circled cube on the right. And the sum totals under it.

Wanted to show the majority of the bottom with this one on account of J,K,L ROWS 93,94,95.

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2013, 4:59 am - IP Logged

And for my final one tonight. (I know everyone's glad I'll be shuttin up for a while).

The 7-9-13 eve 3 and 4. 5-5-9 and 8-6-0-9. Gonna cut it short, cause I'm tired. I did want to point out the circled part below. Compared to the picture above. Anyone see 559 there and 339 on the above. How about the additions of the sums total in AC 75 thru 79 and  AH 75 thru 79 here compared to the above game. How about in AC75-76 and that coming from the negative totals, and reversed in the positive totals of AH78-79?

Let's say that 0 and 5 are +/- images. Could that 5-5-9 be 0-0-9 a with a sum total of 9 for the 9th? How about 8+6=14=1+4=5 (0)+0+9? Just throwing out what my mind sees there and a suggestion. A public mental note there I guess.

And that's it for tonight. This morning. Whatever it is.

Best of luck out there today to all!!!

Well, I thought the lottery patrol had been called in there. LOL. It wasn't going to let me post this. Trying to shut me up ehhh? LOL. JK. Must have been a server error or maintenance. Or maybe everyone's just tired of hearing me and banned together to shut me up. LOL. IDK nothing other than it's bedtime.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2013, 3:34 am - IP Logged

Been working on a few different things here. Plus my stuff. I went thru a searching book and did some fixing. I had all the stats on the front sheet that showed what did what. But I didn't think to make it so that it would get the percentages only of there was data present. While correcting that, I went ahead and installed a spot that would show the mirrors of  AI thru AK where it's been set up to show what to look for. So, since that was done, I went ahead and set up another set of stats for what those mirrors did in the upcoming draws.

This is from all the evening draws here from April 2013. The top set in AI thru AK picked out 25 out of the 90 possible numbers that showed up in future draws for the pick 3 and 33 out of the possible 120. Now this thing is a mechanism, so I really don't know how that compares to the thinking of a brain. That's just from where I've seen the numbers show up and to make it pick from those spots as my mind sees it. Plus I really just don't know that much about programming this stuff. Nothing at all about programming, programming. I've only been writing formulas for less than a year now.

Anywho, O2 is the amount of times that first number in AI59 has shown up in the 30 drawings. It picked it a correct 7 out of 30 times for the pick 3 and 9 out of 30 for the pick 4 showing in O3. Which is about 23% of the pick 3 drawings and 30% for the pick 4 draws.

Each spot in AI thru AK is set up here to show what it did. Doing the best here with the second digit, that would be in AJ59 with 11 out of 30 draws that number showed up in the next draw for the pick 3.

Not really a whole lot I guess. I don't really know what would be considered consistent. So far one of those spots will show a number that shows up usually over 20  draws out of the month.

These are the stats that the mirrors of what showed up in AI thru AK did in future draws. These did a little better. Picking a total of 37 out of 90 possible future drawn numbers for the pick 3 and 46 out of the 120 pick 4 numbers for this 30 day month. 19 times at least one of those spots picked a number that was drawn in both 3 and 4 draws. It got a little higher percentage amount on the mirrors on this month than the regular picks did. It seems to pick more for the pick 4 than the 3 draw though. But it has anohter number to look at. It's picking around 40% of the numbers by it's self in this book.

So far, this month of July and the day draws it has chosen 13 out of 36 possible numbers for the pick 3 and 20 out of 48 for the pick 4. That's all day draws and just the regular pick without the mirrors. The mirrors has chosen 14 out of 36 possible for the day pick 3 and 15 out of 48 on the pick 4.

The evening book for July has picked out 13 of 33 possible for the eve. 3 draw, and 20 out of 44 for the evening 4 with the regular picks. It's not been updated for the 12th evening yet, cause I don't even like to see what the numbers are until I get to look thru these. So I don't know what has hit yet.

The mirrors showed 14 out of 33 possible numbers and 15 out of 44 for the 4 draw on the evening.

Like I said, I don't have a clue as to how good/bad that is. If it's about on par as far a guess. On par as far as looking and it be there. I honestly don't know. But that's what it is. One more thing then bedtime.

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2013, 4:13 am - IP Logged

Alright, this then bed. I gotta quit this up all night mess.

I already showed this workout a few post back. This was the 8-6-5 and 1-4-1-1 fromt the July 1 evening NC draws.

You can see where I added the mirrors here under the what to look for section of AI thru AK. There are two 1's showing there that hit in the 4 draw. The regular version of that showed the 6 from the pick 3. There where two 6's and two 2's. Then two 9's and two 1's that are the mirrors. 2 and 6 are both positive numbers. Added 6+2=8. The 1 and 9 negatives. 9-1=8. Just looking at it there would be two numbers, positive, and that made two numbers negative. If 5 and 0 are the same other 2 dimensionalwise, would theycancel each other out there? Leaving 0 or 5 for the final digit. You already have 1+4=5 in the pick 4. 1-1=0 in the pick 4. And with 4 being the mirrior of 7, that could be 7-1=6 and 7+1=6. Just guessing there. That's what my ole noggin is telling me so that's how I'm taking it.

Now the other reason I put this back up. Scrolling on down, I went ahead and fixed these to sum up those totals on the left. The ones to the right of NS and PS. That is where those lines are pointing to. It points to the 4 - 6 over 8 - 7. There is the 8 and 6 from the pick 3. Leaving 4 and 7. Mirrors. 4 and 7 added is 11 which is 0 or 2. 0 (5).

What I saw when looking at it though was the crossup. The 8 and 6 is showing clearly for the 3 draw. The 4 from the pick 4. Take those four digits and cross them up. Adding one to the other. Then look at the totals compared to the draw results of the 4 draw. Crossing the 4 and 7 =total. The 6 and 8 = total.

May not be anything. Just looks funny to me that it would do something like that.

Alright, good night, morning, whatever it is there. Best lof luck out there today to all!!!

baton rouge
            United States
            Member #144105
            June 24, 2013
            10 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2013, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Hi guys.  I downloaded the excel sheet, put the numbers in, but I'm confused as to where I find the recommended numbers.

Tried to paste the book, but control V isn't pasting it.

Thanks.

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: July 22, 2013, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys.  I downloaded the excel sheet, put the numbers in, but I'm confused as to where I find the recommended numbers.

Tried to paste the book, but control V isn't pasting it.

Thanks.

Hello cajuncooker,

Your going to make me go back and do all that again huh? LOL Just kidding.

I'll get you some examples put on here shortly and see if I can point out what to look for with them.

The pictures I put on here I take with the snip it tool, then upload to a photosite is how I put them on here. It's much easier to do it that way.

Give me just a bit and I'll see if I can explain where I see the numbers the most for ya.

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: July 22, 2013, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Just a quick jump back the counter books here then back to the searching books. I set up a set of books for the Texas 2 step like the 6 draw books I uploaded. That's part of where I've been. Just to show what they do, here is an example for tonights draw of that game.

By tracking not just the numbers themselves, and adding in the tracking of the times they have been drawn, you can cut down your choices quite a bit. We all know the next numbers will be either even or odd, and they will go up or down. Sometimes they repeat also, but if you have it set up to where your looking at it from the past two draws instead of just the past draw, chances are they won't repeat from both.

By tracking the times they have been drawn along with what has been drawn, it's just another way to narrow them down.

Here is an example of the narrow down sheet for tonights 2 step draw.

This is just for the possibilites for the second ball and them in numeric order. The second ball is in column AJ. The way these are designed, all you have to do is decide with the books what can/will happen. Then put your decision in the appropriate cell. If you think the first number will be even, put an E inside cell I3. Odd put an O in J3. If you think the number will go up from the newest previous draw, put an U inside T3. Down, a D in U3. If you think the next number will go up from the older previous draw, put an U in AE3 or a D in AF3 if you think it will go down.

The times they have been drawn are the same way and are in the sections lower on the chart. Like here in AE12. The only data that has been hand typed in on this one is in AE12. That's me thinking from the other books that the next number will have been drawn more times than the older previous. That's the only data that has been put into this at this point. You can see in AJ what that U did. It blocked out every number that has been drawn less that the 11 times that is in W12. It got rid of 36 out of 55 possible numbers for the second spot. Working in numeric order. And left only 19 to choose from. That's just from deciding the next "hit" number will be higher this time only.

Now this is the exact same sheet as above, but putting in that the next "hit" number for the same section will be even. You just knocked out another 12 balls not to play and are left with a choice of 7 balls to look at for the second number. You can see the E in I12 is the only difference in the two photos as to what has been put into it.

Like the numbers themselves, the hit numbers have to be either eve or odd. There is no other choice in that matter. Say you aren't sure what the next event will be. Just put an O in the appropriate cell and this is what it does. It doesn't take it down quite as far as the E did, but still it knocks out quite a bit. It left 12 numbers to look at for the second ball. But, if you do that again with whether the next drawn number it's self is either even or odd, cause it has to be one or the other, your knocking out another 5 to 7 balls depending on which way you go with this lowest picture. Above, it would take it down to 3 even to choose from or 4 odd.

Another thing to watch for with these is the counters that your seeing. (All the yellow and grey cells). If you look at the decision made for that U on there. That's in section of row 12, W thru AF. Those are the older previous hit numbers that I call 50+. The counters (yellow+grey) are from the other books that count up each time the number/s do what. For this one, the counters are 5-5-1-2. There are other 5-5-1-2's on there also. What that means is if that U does happen here, then since this is an even game in the books, either that 5 in Y12 will go to a 6 (choices showing in cell AC12) or if it did happen to go down, then the 1 in AA12 will go to a 2 (showing in AD12 as the choices). Saying that, there will be two choices for that 5-5-1-2 in this instance. With the other counters that consist of 5-5-1-2 that have the same possibilities of 6 or 2, they tend to pretty much do the same thing. Meaning, that if the counters in Y thru AB row 12 do go to 6-5-1-2, the chances are better that other counters that are 5-5-1-2 will follow suit. So far, well over 70% of the time they do. So far anyway.

If you go thru and do each section for each ball, you can knock out more than a few numbers to not play. Get the right readings on the other books, and put those findings in these sheets and that's it. (Not "that's it" a win, could be, but that's how these work is what I'm saying).

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: July 22, 2013, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Some recent play results real quick.

From the 7-17 day draw. (I kinda cheated on this one and bought two sets). Right below this one is the other. Pick 4 this day was 3292.

And my cheater set.                                                 

7-15 day draw. 370 hit.

7-17 eve was 805. Pick 4 was 9245. These mirrored would be 957. Or 954 to see the 945 from the pick 4.

7-18 eve draw. 568 was the pick 3 and 4956 was the 4 draw. Theres the 4 nd 6 of it. (Yeah, I cheated and bought two sets here to.)

Bought two sets again. 0631 was the 4 draw and 568 was the 3 draw.

The 7-7 eve draw was 2349 for the 4 and 305 for the 3 draw. I like how this one had the 1 and 5 off. 5-1=4 and 1+5=6 (9).

The 7-20 eve three was 198 and the four was 8406. 728 mirrors are 413. So the regular picked up the 8 the mirror picked up the 1.

And here was the best part of all. Good 'ole backwards. 981 was the three draw. 9 mirrored the 6 in 8406. 7 mirrored the 4. The 8 was on target. Then 1 off from the 0. I just love it. . . . . . .

I may have a couple of these on here already. Like the June ones, but, I'm a bit lazy today.

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: July 22, 2013, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Now to show where I see the numbers the most with those searching books.

This one is from the 13th day draw here. We had 975 and 5600 for the pick 4. I just circled some of the more common spots thru these. The top spot circled here tends to show what's next quite a bit. You will have to look at these compared to what has hit to see it. After looking back at a few, it'll start popping out more. You have to look at them with numeric mirrors some. That usually depends on the date from what I've seen so far with them.  But the 7 and 9 from 975 is showing pretty clear on this one. The way these work the majority of the time, is usually an added sum or two, and a subtracted sum or two. It tends to mix it up for some reason. I look at them like a battery and the way the rest of the world works, with positive and negative pushing and pulling. That's been what I've seen with it anyway. But anyway, that's one spot that tends to produce.

The bottom spot circled here shows quite a bit also. On this one you can see the 975 vertical, twice here. More often it will be a positive sum or two of that part, then a subtracted sum of the same part. Where it has 18, 52, 50, 30 in the bottom right hand corner of this picture. You can sometimes look at one or two spots and see them without having to look all around, but sometimes have to put it all together.

The second part of this same workout. Again, I've circled the best spots to look. That top circle and the second one below it. Those two sets of numbers. That's where I first started seeing anything big with these. But you can see 975 pretty much all over this one. Keep those two sets in mind when I switch to another draw with similar results.

The third section of this 975. That top left circle is where I look a lot also. It's sometimes shown there, but usually is like here, that 7 with the top 2's. 7-2=5 and 7+2=9. 975.

I forgot to circle it, but under Y thru AC row 60, is a spot also. You can see the 7's showing there. That's a sum total of all the numbers inside R thru V to the left of it. Which on this one, you can see plenty of 9's and 5's with some 4's and that 4 being the positive version of 7. 975.

In AI thru AK those lime green cells is where this thing has been designed to show what I see as best as I have gotten it so far. Those are where the statistics at the front of the book come from. It seems the mirrors of those numbers tend to hit a little more that they do. They are directly under those. Like here, it has 1616 showing, but the mirrors are 2929. One will usually show up for the four draw, the other in the 3. Like they did here. Well, usually like here. There's a lot of times they show up two or three numbers that hit in either/or draws.

The bottom left circle shows just about everytime what hits. You have to look at them and go over them to see what I'm talking about there. Here you can see the 5's & 7's. See here how there is two 5's in that top left one but not the 7 or 9. There is 5+2=7 there though and 2+3 there making 5. The one to the left has 5 and two 7's but no 9. Bottom left has 5 and 9 showing with 5+4=9. But no 7. 4  is the opposite of 7 though. Then 5 and 7 showing, but no 9. It does have 5+1=6 which is the opposite mirror of 9. It's the little things you have to look for with these.

The long set under C and D is a good spot to look also. Those are the possible numbers in the red and green. In the white beside them, are counters. They count the total amount of times a number shows up in the sets below it and to the right. If a number shows up highlighted there that means it has shown up the most and the opposing cell, should show up in the next drawing. Like here, the most a number showed up was 7. That means that 6, showed up the most with 7 times. 6 hit in the pick 4, but was mirrored in the pick 3 to the 9.

The one best spot I've been noticing is at the bottom left in that circle. They almost always, show up there in that spot. But not exactly. There will usually be one of those that are right for the pick 3, then the other two will either be mirrors, or one off. Either up or down. That's reading those as rows left to right and not up and down mixing. No idea why, but that's been a hot spot for some reason. I'd have to check the formulas to see how I even came up with that part, and to be honest, I'm so tired right now I just don't feel like it. But that part has been checking out pretty good with the 3 draws.

These other parts are still in testing mode. Like where I showed the 1411 from the contents of AJ, AK and AM rows 75 thru 79. It's not looking bad though.

Another thing I've been noticing a lot also is like picking a 4,6,9 and the 0 being there. I'm thinking it has something to do with 10. 10 can be 0-1=9. If 0 and 5 are connected in some way as alternates, then that could be 15 and 15 is either 4 or 6. Depending on addition or subtraction. Could be something like that and that's what my brain tells me is so, but I don't really know for sure. I'm not a mathematician, just trying to learn a little and see what I can come up with.

I guess Todd's gonna shoot me for filling these up. LOL. But I want to keep these two together in the same spot and not different pages so there doesn't have to be any back and forth page swapping.

On 7-18 -13 on the day draw, we had 597 for the pick 3 and 9546 for the pick 4. This was from that workout to show some similarities. I marked those partially on this part. This all below stemmed from the 6-3 over 3-3 in the yellow and blue square about dead center. The one for 975 above came from 81- over 1-8 in the same spot. Looks pretty similar as far as 975 and 579 goes on this part.

And the bottom portion of the 18th day draws. Look at the circled area under M,N,O. Rows 86 and 87. Here and above. You can see all the 5's showing in G thru K, rows 75 thru 79. No 5 in the top left one, but 2+3 is 5 and 4 is opposite of 7. (Or that's the way I use them with these anyway). Then 5 with 3-3-3 in the same set. 3+3+3=9. There where a 4 in the 4 draw though..... With a 9 and mirror 6 here.

On this one, you can see what I was talking about above a little better to. In the circled area under J thru L at the bottom. There is 4-8-7 showing. That's 4 for the 5, 8 for the 9 and 7 for the 7. One down, one down, dead on. I see that about too much.

Then you have 5-9-7-7 bunched up in a little cubby hole there to the right of that set. It's circled to.

Oh, about forgot. Those counters that had 6 showing the most above, are shoing 4 here as what showed up the most. 4 hit in the pick 4, and mirrored in the pick 3 to the 7. Actually both counters here on the left are showing 4 that was the most. Top one is showing 4 coming in at four times. Bottom one is showing 4 coming in seven times. That's a little odd considering how this one played out. To me anyway.

My eyes are absolutely burning out of my head and I just can't do this anymore tonight. I'll get off here and stop buggin everyone now.

cajuncooker, hope this helps you see them a little better. And anyone else that might be interested.

Sorry about taking up all the space on the page.

Best of luck to all tonight and tomorrow since I probably won't be back on tonight.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: July 22, 2013, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Wouldn't do much good to show just similarities without differences I guess. I'm so tired I can't even think straight. (Can't think to straight anyway).

This is from the 17th day draw here and 235 hit for the three draw, 3292 for the four draw.

I didn't circle those parts here, but, I did put the lines to the same ones. Top one, then 5th one down. Just like the others. The picking spots in AI thru AK rows 59 and 60, did alright on this one. But no, my dummy head had to pick the 4 and not the 5 here. Live and learn I guess.

OK, Now, I'm off here.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: July 24, 2013, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Thur some tired eyes last night before bed, I went ahead and gave these charts a look over just to see what might happen. No play, just looking. Well, I saw and would have played 991 for the pick 3 had I not been so sleepy. Glad I didn't because I'd just been mad again. For some reason or other, what I look at on these is either real close or I pick what hit for the pick 3 for the pick 4 or vice/versa. Like having the 189 in the pick 4's choice the other night. Day whatever it was. But it was even perfectly backwards the way I played it. Looks like I would have pretty much done the same thing again. It seems there's days and eve's that it will show more for the pick 3 than the pick 4. Then it will reverse. Like here. It had picked the 8 and 4 for me as the two top picks in AI and AJ 59. And had the 4 and 2 for the pick four showing.

But I kept seeing the 1 instead of the 2. When the 2 was staring at me all the time. The 488 is right there at the top of the picking order under M thru V. (That top row there in row 65 has just recently been added for testing, and has not been programmed to show in AI thru AK yet. You can see there is an empty row below it and it will be for testing also).

First here, in row 62, it bunched up 8's and 4's. In row 61, it pretty well has 4992 left to right then right to left. Under R thru V. I don't normally pay much attention to this spot because it tends to be in the top set and fifth on down from the top. But there they are this time. Just a smirking.

It's just odd the way this does. Maybe it's just number madness. I don't really know. But stuff like the 2 in C84 showing it is in the section 7 times and the positive version of 4 showing up. There where 7 digits difference between 9 and 2 from the pick 4. It showed up 5 times in the above counters. That's the differencce between 9 and 4 and the negative of 0. 0 is a sum of 9 if looking at them in the top where the square roots are laid out.

I saw all the 9's in the circled area under G thru K rows 75 - 79 is part of why I picked those. Should have looked at the 2's better. Reverse polarizing the 7 that's in each of the four cubes would have put me right on as far as the four draw went.

On down below those cubes there is that spot where I've talked about. It's showing 619. Reversed that's 926. Or 929 the way I look at it. It's not in exact, but there to me just the same. Over to the right of that, there is 0-2, 0-9, 9-1. The thing I've been noticing for some time now, is that 0. I'd hate it if it was something. LOL. It  seems it can be any number, but mostly the 4,5,6,9. I hardly ever see a 5 and think it's coming and it be one of those except the 0 for some reason. With the 1, I generally see the 2,3,8 or vice versa.

Moving on, Where I put the sum totals of the PS,NP and all that, I summed them on up to the right going horizontal. That's in AM 75 thru 79. There is showing 8 over 4, then 4,9 then 2. Looks like the pick 4 numbers and the pick 3. Partially. Where I saw that 1411 that time, I'll get to in a bit.

In the 4x4 cubes. The 488 is showing patternwise in Y-AB, rows 70 thru 73 then again in 82 thru 85. Same column and that's about it. The 4992 is showing in those cubes, but not as much. It wants to do that a lot to. Don't know what it means. If anything. One thing I do see, now, is in the top two cubes under AD-AF. That bottom row 4 that's hightlighted, has 2 and 6 to the left, and 3 and 5 to the right. Showing me, 2+6=8, 4, 3+5=8. There is another 4 in the upper left of those same cubes. It's surrounded by 3, with 2 and a 1. Showing me, 3, 2+1=3,4. Or the negative of 8, 8,4. Then there's a 1 and 3 kind of linking them. 1 and 3 is 4.

I don't know why this bunches them up together like that. Or if it's just numbers.

In AR - AX at the bottom, it has 4992 together a little to.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: July 24, 2013, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Thur? Really? I just typed Thur? Been typing adn for and all night. That's Thru, not thur, opening the previous post.

This is from that 488,4992 set that just hit on the 22nd. The same from the previous post.

It's where I showed the 1411 a while back. All these are is taking those sums of NN,PS and the rest and adding them diagonally. Like I did that 1411. I just put a spot i the book so I could study that to see if it happened anymore. That's in BI and BL. Those are the cells AJ and AK 75 thru 79 totaled up diagonally. I set up a counter section that would total up how many times each number showed up there in the counters to the right and down. I circled the totals of what showed up the most. The 2 came in 6 times. The 4, 6 times, and the 6, 6 times. Thought that was real weird. Even weirder when I saw the totals below it. We had 488, and 4992 that hit. The below counters showed 8 the most at 4 times. Now the really weird part was the amount of times that 2,4,9 showed up. These count up the totals of what showed up in those sums in AJ and AK 75 thru 79. The 2 only showed up 1 time. Like it did in the pick 4. The 4 showed up twice and so did the 9. Now how is that even possible? There was two 8's. two 4's. two 9's. And one 2. Does anyone else not find that weird? Odd? Something??? This was the 22nd day of the  month. 22 has two sums. 0 or 4. That's it. And all these 2's, 4's, 8, and 9's. Showing up double. Just in these two areas. If anyone else see's what O'm saying there, please mention it or something. Cause if, I'm the only one, I'm either absolutely nutso or something.
                          I mean, if I'm losing my mind that's ok. It happens. But if that isn't weird at the least to someone else, then I'm just lost in space and need to just quit.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: July 24, 2013, 2:11 am - IP Logged

This one is from the 21st eve draw here. 557 hit and 1488. I put this one so everyone can see where that previous post came from and to show it's similar again. It's been raining doubles here about as much as its been raining. This one like that 488 and 4992, is showing about the same. First, it's showing 547 in AJ and AK. That's one digit off from 557.

But what I wanted to get to, is just like from the previous post.

In columns Z thru AG. Those are all the sums of what is in I thru M on the left. Rows 59-62. Actually, let me back up. Z and AD are the added and subtracted sums of I thru M 59 -62. The rest are the subtracted and added sums of those totals. Under NN,NP, NS,PN,PP, PS. What I did was take all those sum total and combine them left to right giving it positive and negative totals to make a new digit/s. Those are in AC and AH, same rows.

Off to the right of that setup, I just summed those up to give single while digits. You can see the two 6's at the top there, with 14 , 16, 12, 10 under that and so on.

Now, if I combine those totals horizontally, both negative and positive, they give a single whole number. That's in column AM same rows. Those new made single sum totals where 3,3,4,8,1. See that 481 in the pick 4? But where are those two 3's at? Well, there is two of them. There where doubles again in both draws. Look at those doubles totaled with what is left in the two draws. One if 5+7=12=1+2=? Then you have 5 and 7 again. Two 8's which are the positive version of 3, totaled with 4. 8+4=12 and then again. 12 has another sum. 2-1=1. This was the 21st day of the month. 2+1 and 2-1.

What I was showing above/previous post. Take those numbers in AJ-AK and AM rows 75 thru 79 and they are just moved over on the right to be examined. The counters on the right of that show how many times that each number showed up in that section only. 3 showed up the most with 4 times. Kind of like that 8 did on the 22nd. You have two sets of doubles here again. That's four doubles. 55 and 88. Has a difference of 3 each there. 5+7=12=3, again, and 4+8 =12=3 and again. Twice, or double.

The 4 there showed up 3 times. So that's the 3 showed up 4 times and the 4 showed up 3 times. The 4 was in the pick 4 and it's odd opposite, 7 was in the pick 3. The sum total of 557 is 17 then 8. The sum total of 1488 is 5+16=21=3. On the 21st day now. 3 and 8 are opposites. 4 and 7 are.

Look at the first two digits in pick 4 and combine them into a single digit and look at the first two digits in the pick 3. Then look at the last two digits in the pick 4 and combine them and see if it doesn't look like the last digit of the pick 3. I may be crazy, and nowhere near the smartest man alive, but that has to be something. On the upper set, the 7 showed up the most. 7 hit in the pick 3, is the opposite of 4. It showed up 6 times. 6 is 3 doubled. 5 was the next number that showed up the most. It showed up 5 times. 5 is either half or double.

And since my previous post editing capabilities are gone, take the 4992 and 488. Mirror the two 9's to their positive counter part and look at them with the 2. That would give two 8's if totaled. Two 8's in the pick 3 and two in the pick 4.

About forgot, two 8's is 16. 16 is either 5 or 7. I see 557 in the pick 3, then 1+4=5, 4-1=3. Then 8+8=16, 16 is 6-1=5 and 1+6=7. If that makes sense.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: July 27, 2013, 3:01 am - IP Logged

At times my dummyhead doesn't think right and it costs me. Such as this. I had the charts fixed to highlight when the new numbers are put in so that I could look for where they may or may not show. But just for the pick 3. It just took me till now to realize I needed one for the four draw also. I actually missed a $5200 win the other night with the 4 draw. I had them in a straight pick and again straight in an any pick. A new cashier was on her first time working and scanned both sets of my tickets at the same time. Just luck, (my luck) I guess, the pick 4 was in behind my 3 picks, and it didn't pick them up. All I got was my pick 3 tickets. Time I got home and realized what happened, the cut off time had passed. I don't blame her for anything though. It was my fault for not making sure. She did the same thing on the day draw that day and I caught it and figured she got both that time, so it really was my fault for not double checking.

Anyway, tomorrows another day and back to where I was.

This is the bottom sections of the chart for the 23rd eve game here. We had 257 and 8355. Like on all the others, it's the top section under Q - V rows 34 - 37 and again in Q - V rows 54 -57 where they want to pop up. The sections on the left are the pick 3 and right are pick 4. Left will highlight the pick 3 numbers that where drawn, right will highlight the pick 4 that was drawn. I've been short on time lately, so, I'm still setting all this up the way it needs to be.

On the top left, the 2 and 5 is every where for the pick 3. On the right it's screaming 8's 3,'s and 5's. They are both the same data,  just highlighted separately so I can see what's what. This is why I've been getting them crossed up. I'm seeing both draws in the same workout, and in the same spots. With the way they are so similar in what is drawn, it's hard to pin down which one will get what. Hopefully this will make that easier. When it's doubles like this, it's a little harder to see, but not bad. What I've been doing is checking the top set and fifth set down, in the columns where they are circled at the top, then compaaring that data to what is in the columns of I, M, AV, and AZ to look for matches. When it's doubles like this, they aren't as telling, but when three or four separate numbers, it does better. I'll show some examples.

You can see the 257 again on this one on the bottom left of the picture again in R92-R94.

They are close again in J,K,L row 93 with 461 showing. 4 mirror has a mirror of 7. 6 is one down from 5 and 1 is the mirror of 2. It's like that about everytime there. Either in row 93 or 94. This one is showing the 2 and 5 for 257 at the top, then 5 and 7 in the third down.

Then there is the 3's and 5's in cells G-K 75-79.

Anyway, keep track of AO - AS rows 34 - 36 and same column, rows 54 - 57. Then the same spots in columns R - V. And compare those to columns AV, AZ.

Page 51 of 53